Peter Strzok isn't an FBI agent, he's CIA. He was just placed in the FBI to handle matters for the Clinton's...

Peter Strzok isn't an FBI agent, he's CIA. He was just placed in the FBI to handle matters for the Clinton's. Lisa Page wasn't his lover, she was his secretary and junior partner and was tasked with helping him navigate the heirarchy of the FBI. Lisa Page was just a compliant employee, peter strzok was a luciferian zealot driving all of their actions. Lisa Page may not even know about the satanism, child trafficking, etc. She'll turn states evidence because she was never an insider like the rest.

The Strzok family is a generational satanist family, and one of their main tasks is finding and selling children for Luciferians. Both him and his father were involved in human trafficking with the Clinton foundation in Haiti. In the highest ranks of luciferian government, they are all directly involved in the trafficking of children, pedophilia, and ritual human sacrifice. This is the blackmail that keeps them loyal.

Strzok's weird little shimmy he did in front of congress was unintentional. He was placed under stress and briefly one of his alternate personalities slipped out. This is how you can tell he's a generational satanist- as children they are raped and tortured until they dissociate from reality and a new personality forms that, with repeated training, can be summoned by command with a code word. They can slip into different personalities to deal with stress, like john podesta becoming skippy.This is why the CIA places satanists at the highest levels, they have multiple personality disorder that can be controlled, so a mild receptionist will become a serial killer on command and later have no recollection.

Attached: peter-strzok-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z1vBGI2eWk4
youtu.be/xWptCl_NErc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>luciferian
Kike detected. Lucifer isn't Saturn. Strzok flipped just like Page did. (((you))) and the rest of you sick zionist fucks are doomed.

thanks for the bump jew

Sounds like he lied.

Attached: 1524355518216.jpg (800x600, 101K)

Bumping for truth, also adding that he is the liason between the Iran Mullahs and the White House. New exposé on Big League Politics confirms he is a CIA asset.

Attached: B99AF7A3-D193-4BED-8308-A45B86681415.jpg (569x802, 35K)

Hi Alex,!!! I love your show, I'm a big fan!!!!!!

Bullshit or not, this is the best post I've read all day.

Thanks OP

you guys really suck at this
don't change so i can remain feeling intelligent

This sounds true.

Any info on them and the Clinton Foundation (ie links)?

Links between him and Bill Browder?

Is Bill Browder higher up then Soros?

Nice blog faggot.

Matt Taibbi wrote a newspaper called the exile in 1990's Russia about the financial exploitation going on there at the time by Americans. It was a period of outright rape by global financial interests and Bill Browder was one of those parties. When Putin came to power, he set his sights on Browder along with the rest of the jewish vultures picking Russia clean, and he'd like to toss him in jail.
Taibbi, being a faggot leftist, has conveniently forgotten all about that period of his life, so though he would be aware of Browder's actions, he's not saying anything.

But just think if you can place a spook at this highest level. Sandy Hook always fucked me up. Makes me think.

I used to like "The War Nerds" articles.

Both are intelligence agencies, but you are right, that kind of control exist. They are more so bound by blood though, their bloodline.

youtu.be/Z1vBGI2eWk4
youtu.be/xWptCl_NErc

I'm CIA.
Also why is his head so small?

you're stupid

>He was just placed in the FBI to handle
>Strzok family is a generational satanist familymatters for the Clinton's
>one of their main tasks is finding and selling children
>him and his father were involved in human trafficking with the Clinton foundation in Haiti

proof of any of this or are you simply a paranoid evangelical?

>Also why is his head so small?
he's CIA. he's only got half a brain

Attached: 1531452017242.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

How the fuck are all the Luciferians concentrated in government? And not just any job, they're all bosses.

I was thinking the same lmao

All other LARPing aside, this man is a high functioning sociopath or I'll eat my hat.

I'd imagine that's not really a very rare attribute for IC brass, though.

This is total sense desu

why just Lucifer? there are OTHER fallen angels you know.

Penemuel
Pharzuph
Semyaza
Uzza
Zepar

Not a pure sociopath whatever else he is. He failed a polygraph.

Pure sociopaths don't fail polygraphs.

dont know much about occultists. but i do know this clown is 100% faggot. no hetero dude will EVER have mannerisms like that. ever.

Attached: 1b4c7887790f565a92287901a34cb77e--sheep-the-lord.jpg (736x980, 108K)

the fanfic here gets weirder by the day

In your hubris you thought yourselves above me. How did you begin? You swallowed the darkness wielded by the Fallen, and came into Magick.

Now I am the Host. You are devoured.

sounds legit

Eh, I'm no armchair shrink, but I don't know that the purely and totally emotionless man exists as per Hollywood. I'll just say, that boy ain't right.

I enjoyed reading this.

Attached: 1298574546091.jpg (594x412, 49K)

Gay.

Drop some deets brah.

I saw an article last week about how strzok was raised in Africa (didn't actually say where tho...) and it did mention Haiti... Apparently his father was in the CIA... Dish dude

No one needs to see that fagggot

He's a small head.

Cross dresser for sure.
Smug deep state are god like

Attached: 4BA72D37-563A-4E28-B1EC-AA0E50F62B68.jpg (241x321, 31K)

Bump

he's a jesuit

That’s great proof you have there

Burn in hell faggot

You should learn some names, fallen Angels are worthy of respect.

There is no azazel anymore.

>trafficking of children, pedophilia, and ritual human sacrifice. This is the blackmail that keeps them loyal.

Attached: 1526011617742.png (732x327, 535K)

What's going on with that chicks eyes behind him??

No they're not.

Attached: e.jpg (510x492, 36K)