New Troll For The Democrats

Anyone care to start trolling Dems to get them to demand Voter ID laws? Here is a start. This would be a dream come true!

Attached: Voter ID 1.jpg (1000x868, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XXjcC
archive.is/uKuOZ
bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/07/08/boston-weighs-giving-legal-non-citizens-voting-rights/iOzusWkxzYporVhTNt6hjJ/story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: voter id 2.jpg (589x736, 107K)

Attached: voter id 3.jpg (451x524, 41K)

Attached: votder id 4.jpg (377x615, 49K)

Bump keep this rollin user

Attached: 1452197754898.jpg (410x380, 47K)

Attached: 1531859306025.jpg (780x440, 168K)

Attached: 1531857493048.jpg (714x476, 55K)

Some of the older ones

Attached: 1531791116882m.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

Attached: 1531791089549.jpg (960x756, 66K)

Attached: 1531791060467.jpg (960x640, 83K)

Attached: 6B52F59E-7B7D-427F-914A-6ABCAD641903.jpg (1024x430, 89K)

Attached: 5FCE24F1-252B-417D-B0FB-96A5C42EC757.jpg (1024x683, 160K)

Attached: 5961671C-D6D4-4378-AD2B-6445116DA12D.jpg (1024x430, 84K)

WTF is a Tyaitoya?

Attached: mvd_assault_pepe2.png (700x350, 51K)

Here’s an archive link I made to the thread from last night that re-started this op
archive.is/XXjcC

Damn! I thought I was being original!
No matter, let's get the Dems on board with this. Spamming Twitter tonight.

Probably the single most effective troll image I've ever seen come from here. Actually believable

I don't even understand why Dems are against voter ID. I go onto their websites and read what they want. They say we need to go to paper ballots and have strict paper trails. You'd think voter ID would be a natural supplement to these things too.

Because it allows illegals to vote,usually for them. All that talk of "paper trails" is bullshit, and if they actually want something like that, it's only to keep a close eye on their civillian slaves. What I truly don't understand is how they aim to set up a universal welfare system when their targeted audience won't actually be in the system.

They don’t want paper ballots. They want POSTAL ballots. Big difference. With postal ballots, if the election is really close, the Dems can always find a few extra bags of postal votes floating around somewhere. Just ask Dino Rossi about this from his Washington state gubernatorial race against Christine Gregoire. This was the event that taught Democrats the power of postal ballots

Attached: trump yelling college.jpg (638x732, 170K)

Attached: trump-kkk btfo.jpg (1119x801, 175K)

Attached: racists btfo.jpg (810x540, 176K)

Bump

.... That's the best you got?
Wow. I guess The US left really can't meme.... It's amazing how pathetic they are at it

>Top text, bottom text, shitty picture, muh racism, no humor or irony
Congrats ShareBlue shill, you passed the remedial Libtard meme making class. Meme on bro

>DISMANTLE ICE
>REPEAL 2ND AMENDMENT
>DACA IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A BORDER WALL
>IMPEACH EVERYONE IN TRUMP’S CABINET, INCLUDING TRUMP, AND BLOCK ALL HIS NOMINATIONS AND APPOINTMENTS
>GET RID OF WHITE PEOPLE, WE’RE REPLACING YOU, YOU DIDN’T EARN THAT
>ALL MEN ARE SEXUAL HARASSERS
>AMERICA SHOULD PAY EVERY COUNTRY’S BILLS
>NO MORE FREEDOM OF SPEECH
>MORE JOBS AND A GOOD ECONOMY IS A BAD THING
>THE USA SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DICTATE TERMS WITH OTHER COUNTRIES
>PEACE WITH NORTH KOREA IS A BAD THING
>PEACE WITH RUSSIA IS A BAD THING
>AMERICA IS INHERENTLY EVIL AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH
>LEAKS FROM HILLARY’S SERVER REQUIRE A FEDERAL INVESTIGATION BUT LEAKS FROM TRUMP ARE A FREE FOR ALL
>CRITICIZING CHRISTIANITY IS RATIONALITY BUT CRITICIZING ISLAM IS A HATE CRIME
>A PARTISAN FBI IS A GOOD THING
>PARTISAN JUDGES ARE A GOOD THING
>THE WHITE WORKING CLASS DON’T HAVE A RIGHT TO AN OPINION! THEIR VOTES DON’T MATTER
>PEDOPHILES SHOULD BE RESPECTED
>THE POLICE ARE BAD AND RACIST
>TRUMP IS A RACIST NAZI! THE ETHNOSTATE OF CHINA ARE THE GOOD GUYS!
>IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO RIG AN ELECTION GET OVER IT TRUMPTARDS, JK THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED BUT WE ONLY FOUND OUT AFTER HILLARY LOST DESPITE STATE OF THE ART SURVEILLANCE TECH
>ACCIDENTALLY USING THE WRONG PRONOUNS IS HATE SPEECH! YOU SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL
>NOT WANTING TO HAVE SEX WITH TRANSGENDER PEOPLE IS BIGOTRY! CISGENDERS SHOULD BE FORCED TO HAVE SEX WITH TRANSGENDERS!
>YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS TOPICS WE DON’T LIKE BUT WE’RE FREE TO SHIT ALL OVER YOUR BELIEFS WHENEVER WE FEEL LIKE IT!
>THE COUNTRY IS MORE POLARIZED THAN IT’S EVER BEEN BECAUSE OBAMA WAS A GOOD PRESIDENT!
>ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS TRUMP’S FAULT! MEXICO HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY
>IF THE USA FAILS IT’S A GOOD THING BECAUSE TRUMP FAILS!
>WE ONLY COOPERATE WHEN IT’S A PRESIDENT WE LIKE!
>TRUMP DIDN’T REALLY WANT TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY HE ONLY DID IT TO GET RICH BUT SIMULTANEOUSLY COLLUDED WITH PUTIN TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY TO HELP RUSSIA!

Attached: 62628AB0-5872-4D61-AAF0-85A5E9430768.png (2000x2000, 109K)

How is this even a troll? The dems are extremely vulnerable now. This is exactly how russian agents will try to work against them. They know that many blue states are totally lax when it comes to voter id.

This would be more effective if you used normal casing. Just a suggestion. It’s a good list

>says “Russian agents” unironically
Try harder next time shill

Attached: 20170604_111405504_iOS.jpg (540x400, 34K)

That's pretty sick but add the red tie as an exclamation mark with the orange box on the bottom. Make it looks like ho got strung up. TRAITORS! NO ALTERNATIVE FACTS, ONLY REAL NOOSE

First you would have to convince them that conservative voters are engaging in voter fraud. That will take a lot of legwork and propaganda planting. Probably would take more time than we have before the midterms. Suggestion - make cryptic and secretive looking memes with instructions on voting more than once and spread them on far right message boards. We would need that to go viral on the right to convince the opposition it was a serious issue.

Orlov did you get your extra ration of borcht today?

Do you realize what IQ testing would do for voting? Think about it

Attached: racist dummies low iq.jpg (600x338, 92K)

I am gaining twitter followers posting these pictures! LMFAO! I guess they don't bother to look at posting history.

This one is so well done

Wait...
>Puton
Fix that user

kek this one is almost too obvious... almost

Attached: 1293343031273.jpg (458x319, 57K)

Attached: golden thread.png (431x369, 158K)

It is Putin. Thanks for checking though

Attached: Capture.PNGpt.png (664x653, 302K)

I don't know David, did you get an extra glass of onions milk from your girlfriend's bull, Tyrone?

Fuck off, you delusional idiot.

Attached: 1343224675828.gif (256x192, 344K)

I see the mistake you are pointing out now. Thanks you again!

Attached: votder id 5.jpg (377x615, 48K)

#demandvoterid

Attached: demandvoterid.jpg (462x519, 70K)

Damn nice!

THE REDS ARE COMING, THE REDS ARE COMING! LOCK DOWN THE BALLOT BOXES, THE REDS ARE COMING!!!

archive.is/uKuOZ
bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/07/08/boston-weighs-giving-legal-non-citizens-voting-rights/iOzusWkxzYporVhTNt6hjJ/story.html

Attached: Red-Russians-Are-Coming.png (793x634, 555K)

Here's some new OC I just cooked up. I'd prefer a different background, but have no energy to search for something new. So I re-purposed something from operation #VoteDemocrat. I worked in "common-sense" since Libtards are always talking about "common-sense gun control".
If another user has a better background, I'll make a new version

Attached: demand-common-sense-laws-1.png (834x463, 508K)

So...the DCCC is actually the "Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee"
Should I fix this, or is the error worth preserving?

In on legendary bread

Things were moving faster last night user

Good job user- now it’s legit

The issue here is the DOB. Francesca Sample is not in her 50’s. She’s like 30-ish
>DOB: 1/4/1988
Or maybe that’s too obvious

They're smarter than this. California is giving everyone the "federal limits apply" driver's license by default. Even though you were born in the United States and even used your birth certificate to apply for the license, they still give you the non-federally recognized driver's license they give to illegal Mexicans unless you go through a special process. Moreover, they actively discourage Californians from obtaining the federally recognized "RealId" license, and suggest US citizens obtain a passport and use that for boarding planes instead.

That way nobody knows who's an illegal spic and who's not.

>>MORE JOBS AND A GOOD ECONOMY IS A BAD THING
This is one thing I can't understand about them. Prosperity helps everyone.

It's your boyfriend's feminine penis

Attached: 1531070506284.png (662x775, 623K)

based

West Coast Bamp

Promising

Wtf