Kathleen Wynne

tvo.org/blog/current-affairs/kathleen-wynne-hasnt-shown-up-at-queens-park-yet--but-thats-no-reason-to-be-nasty

>The Progressive Conservatives won a majority government, their first in nearly 20 years. The sitting premier led her Liberals to their worst showing ever — just seven seats. The Liberals no longer have recognized-party status at Queen’s Park.

>... what many Ontarians did last week when they learned that former premier Kathleen Wynne did not show up at Queen’s Park to vote for the new Speaker of the legislature or to hear the new government’s first speech from the throne. (She also was absent for question period today, the first of this 42nd parliament.)

>All of which is to say, there are no hard-and-fast rules for ex-premiers when it comes to attendance. They’ve got to do what feels right, and most observers are gracious enough to cut them some slack, given what they’ve been through.

Well, is he right?

Attached: Wynne thank you.jpg (1071x604, 67K)

She should have just resigned before the election. The writing was on the wall months before the liberal party was blown the fuck out.

I don't understand how she can show her face in public office at this point.

It's also a kind of a slap in the face to the other Libs in her caucus, since they need all the support they can get right now and she's not even showing up to vote?

Haha. Wow. Is this not seen as unprofessional in Canada?

It's unprofessional anywhere. She's either killed herself or has thought about killing herself.

No idea how she plans on being a useful member of the government.

Nope. pretty standard liberal attitude, she's probably crying, and then fisting her asshole to make herself feel better, and to stop crying.

I think you mean cucking her ex-husband.

How much longer until Ford takes over?

This. But now that she's lost, and the Liberals have lost official party status, she really fucking should resign. I could understand staying in office if they had 8, to avoid risking a run-off that'd bring them down to 7, but they've got nothing to lose from dumping the fucking hag now.

He's sworn in already, so far he's axed the carbon tax and asssorted rulings which caused the electric car rebates to go bye bye, so now people buying one don't get 10+k rebate for buying one. But gas might go 10 cents cheaper now so yay?

She never was a useful member of government. She fucked Ontario hard the entire time.

>progressive conservatives
any leafs care to explain what the heck that means?

fpbp

im glad she hasn't shown up. If she had a shred of honor (which she doesnt) she would simply resign. What a disgusting pig she is.

This fucking cunt ruined my fucking province by getting everyone in debt. She is the epitome of a boomer politician.

Oh I guess I saw
>The sitting premier
and took that to mean she was still in charge.

>10+k rebate for EV
Yowzers. Well at least now it's a more realistic market of whether or not EVs really do make more financial sense. They're obviously here to stay and probably grow for the time being, so I don't see a big need to jumpstart it to the point of a $10+k/vehicle government subsidy.

Another good thing is that he erased the (((sex education))) that was being taught in public schools.

Doug Trump is taking out the trash.

Attached: 6C912A48-1DDB-4378-9CED-C157A6E54F29.jpg (208x255, 30K)

Leafs are faggots and they don t like the word conservative, so they attached a faggots word next to it to make it passable.

The only relevant word is progressive. It cannot be hyphenated or combined with any other status. A progressive is a progressive-- the second noun is what they are attempting to masquerade as.

>liberals control Canada forever
>forever
>ever
>ever
>ever
>fher

You can thank the sea of brown for that, everyone voted liberal non stop because of the free gibs without worrying about the cultural and economical consequences. No one gives a shit about this dyke grandmother that destroyed her family to lezz out in public except for liberal whites.
And now to try and correct the path that she and hairboy set this country down the sea of brown gave the king of dumbasses a majority government.

Could not have said that better myself. Now I just need to pray that Doug Ford makes it harder for many of these parasites to get welfare, and then possibly this sea of brown can get drained.

I sure hope this vulnerable woman doesn't kill herself :(

Why?

>king of dumbasses
really... the guy hasn't been in control of the province for not even a month, and you are already talking shit... it's very obvious you are Wynnes forgotten tampon that has been sitting idle since she's postmenopausal....you giant FAGGOT

if shes not going to go to work she shouldnt be getting paid

WE DID IT

Fuck that old piece of ugly dogshit.

He is not rob ford. Not even a 1/4 of the man rob was. The only thing he's got going for him is that his dead brother was popular.

Fuck I'm pissed about what the cons did to patrick brown.

Where can I read more about this

Brown was soft... he kissed too many asses on the way to the PC leader, and was kissing way more asses on the way to the election, nothing good would have come if he had stayed, the PC wouldn't have won but that much. Brown was done in by one of the bitches Doug blew out in the leadership election, and still the PC tokk many hours to let people know Doug had won. Funny thing is that many people thought and mentioned that Doug was pulling the string when Rob was mayor.. Doug is not prancing around shit, even Turdeau had to resort to the UN's refugee convention and protocol to get out of answering the call for federal cash for all the refugees Turdeau has invited into Canada, as most of them end up in Ontario...

It should be on the news. Just type in "Rob Ford sex education" and you should get some articles on this.

That was sarcasm.

oh ok

She did. She admitted defeat like a week before and basically asked people to vote NDP.

Basically, they believe in socially conservative values (family, religion, low taxes) but acknowledge that there is benefit in what are seen as "progressive" values (the social safety net, old age pensions, investment in infastructure).