What is your opinion on psychedelic drugs? Should they be legalized...

What is your opinion on psychedelic drugs? Should they be legalized? What are the arguments for and against legalization?

I don't know very much about this subject. I'm asking these things in order to learn, not pick a fight.

Attached: Psilocybe-pelliculosa-BC.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg (838x629, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4f1-dcIuHTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then you've come to the wrong place

They should be legalized, if poeple want to do it they're gonna do it. It's also beneficial for everyone

In the US, psilocybin spores are not illegal. You can possess them, and trade them. Only the adult fungus is contraband, because it contains psilocybin, which is what is actually illegal, not the mushroom.

Go to bed dustin

It’s how the mushroom hive mind communicates with humans and gives us knowledge. The mushrooms are also aliens. No I’m not joking.

They're good shit. Thats why they are banned.

look up MAPS

I've always wanted to try them. I guess I'll either have to go with spores or hope they eventually become legal.

Drug legalization should be decided by states. If I were a state’s ultimate leader, all drugs would be legal. Therefor ending our worry about drugs in the community. When people can agree with the laws, then crimes will be reduced, or at least less worrisome.

The spores are dust and contain nothing fun, you'll have to grow them.

I hate getting new-agey and shit, but honestly, they're for tools for two things: chasing highs or education. Most of them are relatively harmless to you, but there are risks, and if we are to legalize them, there should be reasonable regulations on who can buy

Grow them yourself they are not hard to grow if you have half a brain

grow them yourself its easy as fuck look up auto terrarium

This isn't /b/ you ankle biting faggots

they allow empathy and introspection. they make you consider and see things in a completely novel way. that alone is worth much more than their dollar cost

just grow them from spores. super easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=4f1-dcIuHTc
do lots of research and grow em yourself its not that hard highly recommend and its fun to watch em grow look up auto terrarium

you can legally buy a cubensis spore syringe online mushrooms are only illegal when they are try and contain physilocybin (parden my spelling so lazy right now to spell properly

Nobody here cares, but you seem like one of those fags that eat psychedelics and talk about the meaning of existence and all that hippy bullshit. They are for eating and laughing at funny shit. Should they be legal, no. You ever try to drive on mushrooms? It is impossible. Now fuck off

Never tried them in my life. Just asking for pros and cons of legalization.

>Nobody here cares
says I am sure those people who took time to post didn't care XD faggot retard kill yourself dumbass same fag