Jow Forums has always stood for the truth about all else. So I ask you:

Jow Forums has always stood for the truth about all else. So I ask you:

1. Is there convincing evidence that the Russian state interfered with the 2016 election?

2. Is there convincing evidence that Trump colluded with the Russian state to interfere with the 2016 election?

Please cut out all politics and give me the cold hard truth.

Attached: 171111093428-01-trump-putin-111117-large-169.jpg (460x259, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SsjrEu4Vrw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Free Ukraine from the Russian bydlo.

The only people he colluded with was israeli intel*gence.

Attached: trumpfinger.png (500x333, 652K)

America united with russia is the only force that can remove the librals from our own system and the eurpeaon union forming with the muslims. the illuminatii have reconformed into the deep state with obama and hillary at its helms. THIS GOES FAR DEEPER THAN ANY OF US KNOW. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE. and it takes outsiders like trumps AND putin to show us to stay together.

>Jow Forums has always stood for the truth
You fucking idiot.

ask /x/ they might have it figured out by now

Attached: 1478105474374.jpg (1006x1164, 116K)

Attached: 1503699000267.jpg (1200x608, 79K)

Jow Forums has become dumb as dirt, all they can do is slurp Trump/Russia cock. This board has never been worse. People on this board will tune out all facts that make their emperor Trump, and now Russia, look bad. The people on this board are just psychologically mindfucked. If Jow Forums had any kind of logic to their positions before, it is now totally gone.

>Thinking all of Jow Forums loves Trump
Newfag detected

1. No, not convincing. A few (seemingly independent actors, non-KGB) Russians made some memes and twitter bots to aid Trump but there's all sorts of guys like that all over the world

2. No, none actually. The only dangle is that Trump does have business interests in Russia, but he also has some of those all over the world, including France, Israel, Germany, Japan...

This whole Russian scandal is the end result of three factors mostly unrelated to Russia.
>1. some shitposters on Jow Forums (and r/The_Donald, by extension) were far more effective than the entirety of the MSM at memetic warfare. Whenever they call someone a "russian bot" they just mean us Jow Forums autists
>2. Liberal pundits in the media and elsewhere were SO shell shocked by Trump's victory that, instead of conceding that Trump is far smarter and more effective than previously believed, they collectively decided that he MUST have cheated by getting help from Russia somehow.
>3. (((They))) despise Putin because he has made a powerful nation that doesn't bow to their globalist desires. Despite Russia having about 0 reasons to be our enemy in the modern day, a lot of Neocons are convinced by their Jewish masters that nuRussia is still the USSR and has a secret agenda to invade America. Meanwhile they turn a blind eye to China, Mexico and North Korea, who have been much greater threats to America than Russia has in over two decades.

Combine those three and you get a gripping tale of how Putin has Trump in his pocket in his quest for world domination with his unstoppable meme making/vote machine hacking task force.

Attached: overthegardenpepe.png (247x247, 92K)

You'll see cupcake.

Attached: ThreeSticks.jpg (600x300, 26K)

Fact: Trump called out voter fraud. Force Obama to double down on saying the vote is secure. Obama says "Trump should concentrate on getting more voters".

The media bought into Hillary so hard they made up polls and shilled relentlessly for her. The FBI was afraid of prosecuting Hillary because she was the first real contender as a female president and they had also bought into her bullshit. The media was so entrenched they wouldn't call the election. Jewgle wound up calling it for them. It was disgraceful.

Trump destroys Hillary. Jill Stein decides to make money with a recount (money making). It actually cements Trump's victory.

BuzzFeed decides to cash in, they were sued to insolvency by Hogan. BuzzFeed is bribed to run the dossier story. The media in turn picks it up, after trying discrediting third party sources as fake news. In turn running fake news. Then the whole collusion story was spun into being. Right now Trump is further burying them as the attempt to foolishly double down to regain their lost shekels.

>1. Is there convincing evidence that the Russian state interfered with the 2016 election?
>2. Is there convincing evidence that Trump colluded with the Russian state to interfere with the 2016 election?

There is absolutely 0 actual evidence or proof

>two years in
>check for saturation
I want to literally murder all you psyop faggots and your families

I've been thinking about checking out /x/ lately. It's been a solid 6 months... I wonder what those fucks have been scheming about lately.

meant for

There's plenty of evidence that Hillary tampered with the election and got help from Russia. She should be hanging right now

1. Yes of course, as always. Who doesn't?

2. No, this entire narrative is the bastard child of Jow Forums memes and the Clintons having only one play in their dusty playbook: blame Russia.

No, and no.

REMINDER: Every American owes President Trump their unquestioning loyalty.

It is your patriotic duty!

All the baby boomers ever wanted was peace, not war etc. and yet, we are here. No cold war, no pissy discussions with our biggest nuclear enemy. But yet we have the biggest freak out in ages! Anyone care to explain?

This. Also pizzagate.

Whiny self-entitled brats want everything handed to them for free.

The left will tell you there is evidence but you'll have to trust their word and believe.

>1. Is there convincing evidence that the Russian state interfered with the 2016 election?
They paid a bunch of internet trolls to spread pro-Trump/anti-Clinton propaganda
RT is basically state-run media and it was instructed by Putin or his administration to convey an anti-Clinton/pro-Trump bias
Public statements by members of the Russian Government are tailored to convey these same biases
Beyond that it's a nothing-burger
>2. Is there convincing evidence that Trump colluded with the Russian state to interfere with the 2016 election?
Lol no

Attached: AYY.png (635x423, 460K)

pretty clear

Attached: villain-3.jpg (1000x1200, 266K)

He’s a villain of the deep state and unnecessary deep state spending, that’s for sure.

HAHAHAHA I GET IT!
ITS FUNNY BECAUSE THEYRE GAY FOR EACH OTHER AND GAY DEGENERACY IS OVER THE TOP SO WE CAN POINT AND LAUGH BECAUSE ITS NOT BIGOTED OR HOMOPHOBIC BECAUSE THEY HOLD A DIFFERENT POLITICAL OPINION TO ME!
GET FUCKED DRUMMMMPPPFTARDS

No. There were some Facebook ads, but who gives a shit. Russians can't buy ads? The real big deal are the DNC hacks, which are alleged to have been done by the Russians. They probably weren't, unless the Russians got close enough to extract data on a USB. It was probably an insider (HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH) who ended up dead from a "mugging" gone wrong.

Not that I'm aware of. DTJ tried to get some info from a Russian source (just a Russian, not the Russian state), but it fell through anyways so, who really cares.

Putin has the piss tapes and that's why Trump serves him

Attached: 1490221833216.jpg (1000x808, 233K)

RT news was on Hillerys side but nice try with your fake facts

less so than that which shows israel routinely does so in the open via AIPAC

See above.

Attached: muhrussia.jpg (2047x2052, 937K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SsjrEu4Vrw0

Life is not a TV show.

The piss tapes that some user LARPed into reality?

1. Not that I have seen, but certainly nothing to indicate the contrary. Wouldn't surprise me, and even if it's true I doubt they actually had much of an influence on the actual ballot boxes.
2. Highly unlikely. If anything there's evidence to the contrary (Obama's reassurance of flexibility to Medvedev, Hillary selling American uranium to Russia, the Russian origin of the Trump dossier, for example). If there really was a connection to be made between the Trump campaign and Putin, I would think that in the year and a half and 20 million dollars they've spent investigating, they would've had something by now.

1. Yes.
2. No.

Ukraine needs Russia to rule it so Putin can purge the degenerate filth of the west from their dying soul

yeah no, sweetie.

Go away shill

If we keep worshiping him, we may finally achieve this future

Attached: Unironically this.jpg (1199x676, 408K)

>Jow Forums has always stood for the truth
Correct.