126 indictments

126 indictments.
And he's just getting started.

Attached: Director-Mueller.png (1200x799, 790K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Eab_beh07HU
law.cornell.edu/wex/indictment
threadreaderapp.com/thread/1018235980275257344.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HnK0YPKiVkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and he works for Trump

>179164088
kys

>DISMANTLE ICE
>REPEAL 2ND AMENDMENT
>DACA IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A BORDER WALL
>IMPEACH EVERYONE IN TRUMP’S CABINET, INCLUDING TRUMP, AND BLOCK ALL HIS NOMINATIONS AND APPOINTMENTS
>GET RID OF WHITE PEOPLE, WE’RE REPLACING YOU, YOU DIDN’T EARN THAT
>ALL MEN ARE SEXUAL HARASSERS
>AMERICA SHOULD PAY EVERY COUNTRY’S BILLS
>NO MORE FREEDOM OF SPEECH
>MORE JOBS AND A GOOD ECONOMY IS A BAD THING
>THE USA SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DICTATE TERMS WITH OTHER COUNTRIES
>PEACE WITH NORTH KOREA IS A BAD THING
>PEACE WITH RUSSIA IS A BAD THING
>AMERICA IS INHERENTLY EVIL AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH
>LEAKS FROM HILLARY’S SERVER REQUIRE A FEDERAL INVESTIGATION BUT LEAKS FROM TRUMP ARE A FREE FOR ALL
>CRITICIZING CHRISTIANITY IS RATIONALITY BUT CRITICIZING ISLAM IS A HATE CRIME
>A PARTISAN FBI IS A GOOD THING
>PARTISAN JUDGES ARE A GOOD THING
>THE WHITE WORKING CLASS DON’T HAVE A RIGHT TO AN OPINION! THEIR VOTES DON’T MATTER
>PEDOPHILES SHOULD BE RESPECTED
>THE POLICE ARE BAD AND RACIST
>TRUMP IS A RACIST NAZI! THE ETHNOSTATE OF CHINA ARE THE GOOD GUYS!
>IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO RIG AN ELECTION GET OVER IT TRUMPTARDS, JK THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED BUT WE ONLY FOUND OUT AFTER HILLARY LOST DESPITE STATE OF THE ART SURVEILLANCE TECH
>ACCIDENTALLY USING THE WRONG PRONOUNS IS HATE SPEECH! YOU SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL
>NOT WANTING TO HAVE SEX WITH TRANSGENDER PEOPLE IS BIGOTRY! CISGENDERS SHOULD BE FORCED TO HAVE SEX WITH TRANSGENDERS!
>YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS TOPICS WE DON’T LIKE BUT WE’RE FREE TO SHIT ALL OVER YOUR BELIEFS WHENEVER WE FEEL LIKE IT!
>THE COUNTRY IS MORE POLARIZED THAN IT’S EVER BEEN BECAUSE OBAMA WAS A GOOD PRESIDENT!
>ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS TRUMP’S FAULT! MEXICO HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY
>IF THE USA FAILS IT’S A GOOD THING BECAUSE TRUMP FAILS!
>WE ONLY COOPERATE WHEN IT’S A PRESIDENT WE LIKE!
>TRUMP DIDN’T REALLY WANT TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY HE ONLY DID IT TO GET RICH BUT SIMULTANEOUSLY COLLUDED WITH PUTIN TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY TO HELP RUSSIA!

Attached: 32F198D2-A742-46C4-A66D-4D69240616D2.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

To quote my /b/ post

>this is what Trump supporters actually fucking believe
Holy shit, the level of illiteracy and inbreeding can't get any higher than now

Attached: 1531768639864.jpg (224x225, 7K)

The best part about growing sage is that you only need one of these incredibly easy-to-grow plants in your garden to enjoy its flavor throughout the year.

Why Should I Grow Sage?
Growing garden sage (salvia officinalis) is so economical and time-saving. Its flavor is so intense that only a dash is needed to flavor a dish. Sage is also one of the few herbs that, even as its leaves grow larger, the flavor intensifies. Unlike many herbs, sage leaves are still delicious after the plant flowers.

I like to describe sage as the "Cabernet Sauvignon of herbs." Similar to Cabernet grapes, sage is sturdy, hardy, prolific, and drought-tolerant. It grows well within a wide range of temperatures and planting zones. Sage also boasts a long growing season. Since this resinous herb is evergreen in most zones, you can harvest sage well into late fall. While tender herbs, like basil, might die on the first freeze, sage will still be growing strong.

Since it prefers well-drained soil, sage is a perfect candidate for container gardening. And what about pests? Most pests pose no threat to sage. Your only concern might be mildew, which you can avoid by not over-watering.

Translation? Growing sage makes the slacker gardener look good.

>peace with Russia

You Russian shills are lazy. We were already at peace with Russia before the Republican Party became infiltrated with Russia and trump won.

Enough ham sandwiches for the FBIs picnic

It's actually a better fit for reality than the current liberal worldview which has one static element and predicts nothing, but then again you're too fucking stupid to understand what I'm talking about.

sage

Attached: Millennial generation dumbest generation.jpg (700x455, 49K)

>implying the MIC can make as much money on detente as they can on a new Cold War or better still nuclear world war 3
Also Muellers indictments are mostly against Russian nationals who, even if they somehow ended up in the US, would never go to trial to prevent the Feds from having to disclose the evidence against them.

and he's saving this dumb faggot for last

Attached: Donald-Trump-Jr-600x307.jpg (602x337, 72K)

MUELLER HURRY

Seek help

Attached: image.jpg (600x300, 77K)

Majority of them are democrats

He's serving up a Trump roast for everyone

explain to me why trump would interview mueller before his appointment.

i'll wait.

anyone know what happened with the original 13 russians indicted, mueller didnt drop the charges on them did he .... after they actually showed up to court and asked for a speedy trial.

Putin better look out, i understand mueller is preparing to take him up on his offer to interview the russian GRU members hes accused, that is of course if hes willing to turn over hillbots minions hiding in the west

the best part about this is hillary lost, and Putin can blow the doors of this house of cards any time he wants, poking him probably isnt a good idea. something tells me the deep state may be able to assasinate trump, but they wont get within 100 miles of putin, and since hillbots lost they have nothing to bargain with, trump however does

keep poking Putin lefty, and he will shower the MSM with the details of hillary's corruption

sauce on that? id like to see

Attached: 02CF1C25-625F-437F-8DC2-31F84AABBCBE.png (1920x4017, 1.95M)

I’m in the market for a disgusted reaction image that can express the feeling when a dozen GRU officers do more quality journalism in a month than America’s corporate media can manage in 2+ years. If there were any justice on Earth, the media would die from embarrassment that 12 hatchetmen for a Russian despot can render more service to representative democracy than they could bother to muster.

it's time

Attached: 1531797683564.jpg (557x673, 55K)

oh

it can

That pussy is too scared to indict Putin.

right before midterms i hope

trump needs to get his mouth off putin's cock first

Attached: cock holster4.gif (675x1200, 498K)

>Know the best part?
>This is the year Lizards win fucking everything.
>No.
>Really.
>I mean EVERYTHING.
>Asshole will attack Mario, rape godzilla, and leave the bald headed mexican toaster spitting poo.
>Then Naruto will have Asshole and John milked by larry.
>Then President Zaphod Beeblebrox (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big gay octopuss in brussels.
>Hey, don't forget the donkey cunt!
>He'll do something incredibly lubricant. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)
>Are you guys with me?
>Okay.
>So.
>Resident Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermanga. War and emergency taco.
>Like holy FUCKING SHIT.
>We're literally literally going to be dragging chrome pantshitters into origami soup this time next vagina. We'll literally be giving their big houses to astronauts and undocumented decay. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL rabid cypress trees can do about it.
>Congrats, fungaldicks.
>You beat your meats and thrust your little woman thinking you'd won the entire world when harry met sally.
>Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Harvey "dong-swallow" Carter is. And how much delicious hedge trimming we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more seatbelt law shitfucks standing in our rock garden.

Obama gave a stand down order. Literally bitched out when our Democracy was under attack. And maybe Putin like to suck Trump’s cock.

Attached: 1B458FC4-2057-41C8-89BE-E659BD8185E4.jpg (615x615, 100K)

Sorry Trump is playing 6D underwater chess. These ass clowns are playing checkers.

Obama crippled Russia while trump is making Russia great again

Attached: russian ruble2.jpg (496x505, 26K)

I say quality over quantity.
Peter Strzok
Christopher Steele
Lisa Page
Rod Rosenstein
Andrew McCabe
James Comey
HRC
Loretta Lynch
Creepy Bill
Those Palestinian "IT workers"
How about we indict those people and uncover what is obviously a YUGE conspiracy to deflect American attention from the real crimes being committed.

Good. Peace & Prosperity is for the world.

Attached: 116e491a8fb345c1abbc50efc1cc4d49.jpg (960x802, 61K)

putin is a warmonger who invaded ukraine

Send good vibes to Mueller.

youtu.be/Eab_beh07HU

this man will go down in history as one of the most important in American History, if Putin doesnt take him out with novochok soup first

Attached: 8292F1B9-04D7-4F6E-A0CD-10DA3850A7B1.jpg (271x186, 9K)

Attached: GUILTY.jpg (980x551, 94K)

Attached: putin heroic manlet.jpg (598x347, 28K)

>anyone know what happened with the original 13 russians indicted
Half of them didn't exist.

Zero of any magnitude.

Who?

Attached: 38160C58-D28B-4EA6-A284-1954343BD8A2.png (500x302, 42K)

Attached: 7D44D267-6ED8-4311-B94C-85C75B0DAC8B.jpg (588x535, 102K)

your whole squad

Attached: manafort btfo.jpg (458x510, 50K)

that u vladimir

When is this bullshit gonna end Russia never did anything with the election. This is all a front from the left to get him impeached.

Attached: trumpandgod[1].jpg (750x578, 80K)

Skippy will be upset

Attached: C2A681E1-F276-4687-99DB-3084B19FD529.jpg (750x671, 129K)

Attached: epstein trump rally2.jpg (634x473, 25K)

Stop making fun of the village redneck user. Its ugly.

>indictments means he's guilty now

law.cornell.edu/wex/indictment

It's a formal charge, that is all you fucking moron.

I can indict you of being a faggot. That doesn't mean shit. Now, by you being OP, you are guilty of being a faggot.

I love the salt though. Nobody gives a fuck about those guys honestly. Flynn will be fine. He’s a good guy.

Impeach!

fuck off boris

Attached: russia small.jpg (540x284, 16K)

You don't indict someone on a message board. It's not like "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!! BANKRUPTCY!!"

Guys, I legitimately think it's over for Trump now. Everyone says he committed treason, everyone. There's no getting out of it unless he goes full Caesar, which is really scary. It's what so many people have warned against. I should've listened.

Two Years and 50 million dollars.

And his left turn signal has been blinking for the last 27 miles

Attached: muellersenior.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Too bad indicting does basically jack shit.

Attached: 1495402586225.jpg (495x699, 62K)

>126 indictments.
And not one of them Trump
sage

Attached: mueller charges.png (1920x1080, 2M)

big enchilada is at the end

allegedly. also, any "indictment" concerning anyone directly involved with the trump campaign concerns a bunch of tax/finance bullshit that has 0 connection to the president.

no amount of confirmation bias will change the fact that you've got 6.5 more years of president trump coming. fuck off and kill yourself, dumb fuck retard. no bump. go to hell.

>indict somebody on the other side of the globe
>block/delay their discovery hearings
>claim guilt by assertion because they can't defend themselves

You're so Jewy.

Shit, it's over.

no he's only getting warmed up

>Obama Leaf actually believes the "muh Russia" shit

Such autism.

Mueller finna dab on them Russian facebook memers.

I guess it's a good thing. We need a government we can trust again. He's doing the dirty deed that needs to be done for the sake of all of us.

Thank you, Mueller. God bless you.

cool story bro

Attached: russia did it.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Attached: trumpepstein.jpg (388x400, 79K)

nice

Attached: epstein trump2.jpg (713x1024, 253K)

>consensus-concern fag

Attached: yup.jpg (720x540, 157K)

Attached: 1484005306401.jpg (800x940, 744K)

please just stop, you are embarassing our country

Are you paying attention you monumentally retarded asswipe? Lisa Page is dropping dimes. Strzok's "testimony" was psychotic. The Dem's reactions have been pure panic. You fuckers are in crisis mode.

Putin: That little KGB rat bastard never did anything to me or mine. Europe belongs to Russia, Asia belongs to China. North America belongs to us. Africa and South America belong to whoever has the fuckin' moxie to take the resources from the little low IQ savages who live there. I don't give a fuck who bombs who wherever as long it isn't here. I could give a fuck less about Ukraine or Crimea. Doesn't affect me in the least. I have more in common with Christian, White, capitalist Russia than I do the bean niggers flooding across the borders illegally, the faggots in San Fran or the kikes in Jew York who hate me and mine. I don't give two shits if Russia, or China, or Israel hacked the Hillary's ILLEGAL server. The DNC and their nigger, faggot, illegal immigrant supporters hate me so fuck them, and fuck you too.

If the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, or whoever sucks on the taxpayer teat tried to rig the election in favor of Hillary, and it gets found out those fuckers need to be taken out and shot in the base of the skull with a .22 and left to rot in the desert sun. You little assholes are all of a sudden concerned about "national security" once Russia becomes a capitalist society, but were sucking their communist cocks 50 years ago. Fuck you assclowns. You hypocrites. If you cared about "national security" you would be helping crowdfund Trump's wall on the southern border instead of sucking Jose's bean fart asshole. If you gave a fuck about democracy you would have burned the DNC to the ground for rigging the election against Bernie.

I had rather eat gravel than ever vote for a fucking Democrat. You people hate me and mine and I hate the ever-living fuck out of you. I had rather Putin be the President of the United States than some anti-white nigger Democrat.

Attached: Trump and Abe cuck the G7.jpg (777x1024, 120K)

Your Mind Is Dhe Scene Ov Dhe Krime

Attached: 18.jpg (586x890, 153K)

who is JEFFREY EPSTEIN?

Attached: trump-and-epstein.jpg (755x396, 58K)

threadreaderapp.com/thread/1018235980275257344.html

found the witch

Attached: strzokkk.jpg_large.jpg (1200x669, 94K)

Dude, you need to face reality. This is fucked. Shit is going down

Why stop there? Why not 10,000? Why not just implicate every single person ever and hope that something sticks?

Sure, why not?

you're a fucking moron

Everyone is saying it's treason, even Republicans. There's no covering for it anymore.

Still no proof that it was the Russian govt. or that Trump was complicit in it.

Also, what even was the charge? Russians exposed Hillary's e-mails that showed how shitty the DNC is, and this magically made Trump win more than any other issue? You should be in favor of Federal transparency.

Treason for calling out corrupt glow in the dark niggers? Lol ok.

>even Republicans

*RNO globalist cucks*

Also, they're bitching because he's not screeching about nuking Moscow, and is instead being pragmatic and logical.

This first 18 months has just been the warmup! Watch out Nazis you're in big trouble now! In Muller we trust!

Attached: treason5.jpg (900x705, 120K)

Why should I believe you guys over the experts and the well-educated?

Except Trump is not guilty of any of that. Your a moron.

pizzanigger much?

Because apparently you can't think for yourself or even google the definition of treason, which Trump is not guilty of.

WOMP
WOMP

17 posts, think how hard Trump derangement syndrome has hit!
Its good people like you exist, because you pretty much guarantee Trump re-election

WHY is JEFFREY EPSTEIN?

Attached: 1510121537229.png (899x758, 613K)

I know the definition, and the experts say he committed it. I haven't read a single thing in his defense except on fringe tinfoil sites like this one.

//Copy and paste this text into Jow Forums anti-trump threads. Remember to delete this comment.

Yeah guys, I think it’s over. I fought extremely hard in the meme war and we got him elected. But it just isn't worth it anymore.

We are going to lose the midterms and then lose in 2020. No amount of meme magic will save us.

Although his strong support for Israel was unmatched by any previous president and a high point, it doesn't outweigh the negatives.

Therefore, I think it's time we go back to supporting real candidates instead of memes. People like Paul Ryan and Ted Cruz would be ideal.

Anyways those are my thoughts. I would be happy to see other Anons' opinions on this matter.

yeah notice how the original thierteen russians have all but been memory-holed by the media lol ... what a fucking joke, they never expected them to show up at court asking for a speedy trial, but they did, and now that little rat mueller is running away ... now he needs "time to get his case together" ... what a fucking clown world

hes got nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=HnK0YPKiVkY

Praise the God Empress Hillary and her high inquisitor Mueller. Traitor Trump will be purged.

Attached: 1.jpg (933x1512, 1.4M)