Why do people in this board fear "God" when that shit it's actually a creation of the human mind...

Why do people in this board fear "God" when that shit it's actually a creation of the human mind, which is what should be feared actually? (It applies for all religions)

Attached: ukh598ryn5jy.jpg (564x729, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/w95yp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me and you bet,

Either you see in Heaven or ill see you thrown into Hell or nothing

Watch:

streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/w95yp

Attached: fight for whats right.jpg (2560x1583, 1.95M)

Tell me what was the point of Jesus "dying" for the humanity, because it has no fucking point

Because Gods not dead and as the living spirit, God as defined by the global religion of wage slaves has created the largest economic force that surpased what any nation could achieve with its own minted coin and culture. The universl aspect of the original church gospel is wht attracts the disenfranchised each cycle that elites cheat earnings from the laborer.

I still think it's a good idea to practice religion. Its purpose is to enforce rules in a society. Structure and balance. Ancient kings used to assert their divinity to bolster their authority, not because they were edgy weeaboos.
Take adultery as an example. It's outlawed in most religions as far as I'm aware, with the promise of some kind of punishment for committing it. Now look at the prevalence of cuckolding in modern society.
If you think you're more well versed in human behavior than rulers, governors, and philosophers spanning over thousands of years, then sure. Congrats on your enlightenment. In a clinical sense, religion may not for be you. Uppity and unruly retards can only benefit from it, however, and we have no shortage of them.

Are you basically saying humans are so goddamn stupid that they need to fear something imaginary to have a good behavior like a 5 years old would do?

>God is just a creation of the human mind

If you can prove this then why are you shitposting on Jow Forums. No one has ever proven this theory. You’re ignorant.

Sure, if you want to look at it that way. Can really you say I'm wrong? Fear of damnation is a very powerful way of controlling behavior.
Even from an agnostic point of view, most of the major tenets of religions are beneficial to society. There is little reason not to capitalize on the potential to influence thoughts for the better. Individualism and hedonism are byproducts of godless societies.

Religion is a mental illness.

What is wrong with individualism and hedonism?

So we know what good looks like.

Because I want to prove for myself that people who fear "God" are remarkably stupid

That's turning this into a philosophical debate.
The best I can do is shrug and say, "shit's bad, yo."

Prove that God is a creation of the human mind.

This sounds like a major ego trip to me.
What's motivating that? A feeling of lack in yourself? Misanthropy?

Prove that you are a creation of god

NOPE, doesn’t work that way. You made the positive assertion that God is a creation of the human mind, if you have no proof of that than your shorty OP is pointless.

I have given no theories about God, you entire post is based on a premise that you can’t prove.

This fella answered that

>I still think it's a good idea to practice religion. Its purpose is to enforce rules in a society. Structure and balance. Ancient kings used to assert their divinity to bolster their authority, not because they were edgy weeaboos.
>Take adultery as an example. It's outlawed in most religions as far as I'm aware, with the promise of some kind of punishment for committing it. Now look at the prevalence of cuckolding in modern society.
>If you think you're more well versed in human behavior than rulers, governors, and philosophers spanning over thousands of years, then sure. Congrats on your enlightenment. In a clinical sense, religion may not for be you. Uppity and unruly retards can only benefit from it, however, and we have no shortage of them.

How is that proof that God is a creation of the human mind? There is no argument there. Just the bland assertion that religion is a good mechanism of social order. The fact that religion provides social order does not prove that it was created by the human mind forthat purpose. If you don’t have anything better than this you should honestly get off the internet and read a fucking book, because you seem like an idiot high schooler who has a basic bitch tier philosophy of religion

Don't swear or God will punish you man, be kind or either you'll go to hell

Nice projection, that is a really good arguing tactic. You have proven that you’re a high schooler. Please for the love of YHWH go learn how to argue actually explore philosophy of religion.

And you better go out and start worshiping and defending real and beneficial things, not bullshit like god or anarchocapitalism

>We should fear, love, and trust in God above all things.
>t. Luther

You really got me that time!

Your inability to discern the level that the human mind inhabits shows you have a long way to go.
As we all do.

it's like when Itachi put Kakashi under that Genjutsu where he crucified him and stabbed him over and over for an eternity

who would want that?

Attached: 4951274-8068010019-12348.jpg (380x380, 16K)

>The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom,
>and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
Also probably applicable:
>Do not rebuke a mocker or he will hate you;
>rebuke a wise man, and he will love you.

Being a God fearing man means most simply put to not be arrogant about your knowledge of God like atheists do. You never know what God might come up with.

Which God is the right one, and how do you know? Can't you people just admit you're doing it out of cultural bias?