Obama speaks at Nelson Mendela Annual Lecture

So glad people on youtube are Redpilled on South Africa.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cWYiJKCWdI

Attached: yes_no_one_likes_genocide.png (932x406, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rhodesia.nl/goodcom.html
nationalreview.com/news/barack-obama-dont-silence-people-just-because-theyre-white-or-male/
youtube.com/watch?v=DRZjpWdQrzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Youtube's pulling some really deceptive, scummy shit with this.

Normally the YouTube button takes you to your home page or whatever it is these days. Today it's linking to this video, and it looks exactly the fucking same as it always does. Thought something was wrong with my browser for a good minute, then realized it had alt-text.

The reason this is important is because surely getting people to misclick on the video either a) encourages people to watch it, because the foot's been gotten in the door, and/or b) gets ad revenue for the fact it's mistakenly clicked by so many people.

Keep your eyes open folks. This is entirely intentional.

so he's going around giving speeches for jeney like the clintons did? are the obamas in need of money?

it had a south african flag animation on it, so when i clicked and got the video it was more or less what i expected

These fucks made the home button go directly to this bullshit.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

This

Same

It was the normal logo for me all day long.

we need to use this situation to redpill normie trump supporters about who mandela actually was and all the innocent whites he murdered

We were all taught he was basically a saint in school, it's time to break their narrative once and for all and bring the attention of trump supporters-and Trump- to South Africa and the whites there living under terror

BUMP

Attached: 1498936687891.jpg (420x360, 39K)

noone buying the shit these fuckers selling anymore skin and burn the whitey out of SA rape their daughters and wives and burn their sons alive

Attached: 2419698427f448768275a8cb5b1cae01_18.jpg (998x562, 347K)

I go on youtube, see that and immediately think of you maniacs

God I just clicked it again by habit.
I have clicked it like 20 times thinking I was going back to home...!

Attached: 1531443241021.jpg (700x700, 75K)

rhodesia.nl/goodcom.html
>Text of the handwritten Manuscript:
HOW TO BE A GOOD COMMUNIST

Attached: mandela-sacp.jpg (860x558, 338K)

Thinking about leaving youtube behind and going to a new Video sharing site.

If you click on the 'YouTube' word it takes you to the video, but if you click the red YouTube button, it takes you to the home page

This is the kind of shit Mandela's wife was doing to blacks who worked for the Government

Attached: 12043043_1685686424977052_1071008572948759176_n.jpg (602x586, 47K)

did anybody else notice that the streaming comments were shoa'd at about the 1 hour mark?

lol

Yeah that is normal, but normally the words stay as a symbol of what it goes to, these change back after awhile.

Yep. I skipped to the part where Obama talks about not silencing people for being white or male, only to be disappointed.

I didn't listen because I am so done with that nigga

user, Did King Nigger say anything about the Slaughter of White Farmers?

they're literally triggered because obama said to listen to white males

Maybe they will do us all a favor and Necklace him

It has the SA Flag animation if you hover your mouse over it for a second or two. Ive clicked on it going to that video 3 times today because force of habit.

Things I learned today:
1. Google/YouTube is deceptive.

I mean come on man. How new are you exactly?

Mine is still stuck saying youtube.

25 million to cnn and Vox now this
Youtube cant die quick enough
Their biggest creator Pewdiepie is full redpilled and is just making videos on the daily about how shit youtube and the retarded featured creators are.

They also disabled the chat when Jow Forums arrived.

Attached: oy vey.png (1280x720, 594K)

I kinda can't wait for youtube to ban all right wing speech so I can leave the platform and move to the alternatives.

thought me the same

Look at that jew nose.

Attached: 1530016143301.gif (300x164, 1.86M)

Mistah Kurtz -- he dead

Attached: 20.jpg (586x890, 205K)

Niggers shouldn't be allowed to speak

Attached: 936247211[1].jpg (250x309, 34K)

bump

Attached: 1529267785190.jpg (874x974, 282K)

Makes sense he hung out with Bill Ayers who was basicly Charles Manson.

THIS SHIT MAKES ME GO FULL 1488!!!

Attached: 1529294367514.png (540x524, 316K)

It changes after a second and loops back to the main logo.

Attached: 085447664.jpg (907x374, 287K)

Post redpills in replies retards! This is our chance don't be hateful be truthful about the situation. Treat it as a humanitarian effort and people will respond. Ffs. We can win, they keep giving us free air time and we keep wasting it. False flaggers also fuck us but wtf ever do this guise

Remember to give it a thumbs down

Well then give it the thumbs down if you end up there. Look at the likes to dislikes ratio.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 2.37.21 AM.png (1360x786, 376K)

Attached: i-hate-5aafec.jpg (500x361, 29K)

kek holy shit

I'm glad I watched this, it reminded me how much I hated king nigger and everything he stood for and every word that came out of his mouth

Attached: statist-nigger.jpg (850x400, 35K)

"i too, like mandela, am a communist nigger..."

83k Jesus I went home yesterday and it was 10k. To be honest I think a lot of the dislike is due to the fact jewtube redirected people to something political without their consent. Still pretty kekly though, well done boys

this shits so infuriating

>YouTube forces everyone to watch this video every time they try to click on the homepage
>Dislikes pile up like crazy
>People bring up the genocide of the boers in South Africa, YouTube closes down comments

This was a very brazen, naked attempt at propaganda by Google and it was a complete failure. I'm proud of the normies.

Attached: Obama-Speech-YouTube.png (831x703, 385K)

Youtube are worthless braindead scumfuck bastard pile of trash mental dickface's that should be gunned down in the street like the degenerates they are. Can't wait for someone to steal their content creators and see them rot for their jewery.

Attached: ourgirl.jpg (650x488, 25K)

WTF is this nigger talking about?

>nationalreview.com/news/barack-obama-dont-silence-people-just-because-theyre-white-or-male/

Attached: 98734965736485.png (1104x2105, 658K)

Up to 98k dislikes, no change in likes, let's keep it up!

This

didnt obama say to let the white males speak freely?

>Did King Nigger say anything about the Slaughter of White Farmers?
pls

Attached: 1520786212407.gif (480x270, 1.32M)

>Pewdiepie is full redpilled
I remember when "redpilled" actually meant something

"Wow gee, thank ya massa!"
How about that nigger just fucks off already. Also Mandela was complete shit

>a faggot nigger jew would never lie

Attached: 97ff2a9abf5edef307146d0bb5b12.png (1192x620, 546K)

Oh Jesus fuck, how did we even make it through EIGHT FUCKING YEARS!??

Attached: 1488501271861.jpg (582x600, 294K)

Blame the fucking faggots over at /ptg/ who brought all the reddit ass cancer here during the elections for that. They did more to ruin this board then even M00t did

That's all Jow Forums, and it's beautiful.

>one general makes a difference
sorry, we're stronger than that, and you're a fucking retard

>one general makes a difference
Nigger the election absolutely killed this place. You've got to be a rapefugee yourself if you don't know what he's talking about.

Dropping a Nelson Mandela vid by our good friend Sean Last just in case someone's not tracking
youtube.com/watch?v=DRZjpWdQrzw

Attached: 1515846223784.png (1186x958, 599K)