Anonymous

What ever happened to these guys? I remember them being a big deal back in the days of Occupy Wall Street.

Are they still politically active? Do they even exist?

Attached: 8Fcd0bji_400x400.jpg (400x400, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=anonops irc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We are them, and they are you.

You're in it.

They grew up and got jobs and moved out of heir parents' basement.

You got rused. ebaums did it.

>a big deal
maybe for you, these faggots couldn't hack my Sega Dreamcast

they grew up and became wage cucks like everyone else

They took an economics class and grew up.

We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Ok ya brit

"They" never existed
The symbol was first used by us, smart geeks from the chans.
Then it was stolen by retarded normies who associated it with Che t-shirts and other normie shit and turned it into a symbol of ridicule, notably by South-park.

FFS man havent you heard the first ruler of fight club? Prepare to have your ports hacked

we got jobs

Attached: RON PAUL MASK background.jpg (400x300, 18K)

We are anonymous. We helped elect Trump. I'd say we are pretty active.

“We”
Dude I’m still living the comfy neet life

Attached: 8D8BD24B-1D00-4C95-ADAF-22513E410A94.jpg (409x409, 52K)

I used to hang out in the anonops irc even into 2014. Their support of the Ferguson riots were a big red pill for me. That entire event was. I felt disenfranchised from anonymous and social justice. I read the case hearing and it was obvious that the cop shot a thug in self defense. Yet riots and DDOS attacks were still being conducted.

I have no idea what they are doing. After being away from them for a few years and looking back to 2011/2012 I think Occupy was probably the last actual grass roots user op. Alphabet soup agencies effectively neutered all the hackers with any skill in that group and turned it into a honey pot. I remember In 2016 checking them out and realizing there were two kinds of people in anonymous at the time. Wanna be internet vigilantes with egos and feds.

Attached: 75cc560ab11896f480b6e7b87ef3e659.png (1280x800, 70K)

Sad news for those who romanticized the group and what they achieved, but sooner or later you've gotta face the music. Or some other noir shit

Alright I'm curious, how did you/do people even find these ircs?

>back in the days of occupy wall street

So this is what it's like to be an oldfag... everyone has forgotten about chanology. Welp, time to sleep so I can wagecuck in the morning.

Anonymous are our retarded little brothers. The last time I seen them, is when they tried to go against Trump in 2015. We trolled their hidden server and tricked them into mass DDOSing their own server, it was hilarious. But anyway, they originated here, and the best members of Anonymous are still right here on Jow Forums. We’ve just learned it’s much easier to control people through influence, than hacking.

they are the FBI bitches now

Attached: fag factory.jpg (700x394, 64K)

>wagecuck
>doesn’t have his own business

I’m ashamed of you user

>What ever happened to these guys?
they work for google

lmgtfy.com/?q=anonops irc

Attached: C4vkWjsWAAUsrUP.jpg (1200x750, 245K)

they are still around, and very dangerous, one of thier cells in russia was recently busted

pic related

Attached: russianhacker_04.jpg (700x525, 281K)

You are Anonymous.

bunch of edgy anifa fags fuck them and fuck me

lulz. shut up bitch

Waiting for the next joke. Trumplets have run the current one into the ground.
Next funniest option would to be getting a tranny or already a fag in office before a women. Even more if its in 2020

No you're not

They gave a damn about democracy and freedom, therefore Trump and Jow Forums is the enemy.
At least the original ones.

We've already had both a fag and a tranny in the White House.

Barry and Michael.

Some grew up and got jobs, others died of drug overdoses.

Probably an op, to keep YOU "occupied". Really? Out of all the edumacation, no one can spend a fucks moment of time, to look at the data.

Attached: *You have no idea how enslaved you are about to be.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Faggots and feminists took over, less hacking, more gay sex.

Attached: 7DD06173-4C16-4066-B5AA-BCE9391B8B3C.jpg (492x449, 47K)