Jewish Wokefulness

Hi all-

PhD in ‘Judeochristian’ warfare checking in. Here to drop some truth about dealing with the Jews. If you haven’t yet been redpilled on the JQ and still see muh negroes!! and muh radical islamic terrorists!! or muh Kim Jong Un!! as the ultimate enemy, this thread isn’t for you. You need start by reading The Culture of Critique and lurk more. This thread is exclusively for woke niggaz (sorry for phone posting)

Here’s the truth:

Despite their phenotypic similarities (though after the Jew-spotter is educated, these similarities melt away and it becomes as easy to identify a Jew as it is to identify a Subsaharan African man (SSA) from phenotype alone), Christians (ie European/White people) diverge completely from Jews in terms of goals, responsibilities, motivations, etc. Christians are deeply empathetic, kind, loving people by nature - which is why we have issues with ‘immigration’, criminal leniency, negro worship, etc. This is also why we are constantly plagued by the Jews. Along with being loving and kind, we care deeply for the truth and are really only capable of speaking and believing the truth.

There are a select few Christians who are raised or are genetically predisposed not to be this way. These are generally the ones who perform extremely well on Jew tests like the SAT or the LSAT. These people, for whatever reason, have developed Jewish traits and are much better able to understand and engage the Jew at his own game. I am one of those people - 100% European, according to an ancestry test - yet scored perfectly on every single verbal intelligence test I have ever taken. I even scored an 800 on the ultimate SAT Jew test before the LSAT - the SAT Literature Subject Test, which is like the Critical Reading (verbal intelligence) exam but much more difficult. This means that I am in the 99.99% of verbal intelligence and more than capable of playing, and beating, the Jews at their own game.

CONT

Attached: hitlerdidnothingwrong.png (969x141, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scottaaronson.com/blog/
muse.jhu.edu/book/16000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jewish discussions and intellectual debates are not in the Classical tradition. They seek not to establish the truth. They won’t even try. Why? Read Culture of Critique. Read up on the Talmud - the ‘real’ Jewish ‘bible’. Jewish culture is founded upon manipulation, deception, and indirect signaling. They will never NEVER tell the truth, and they also don’t expect it from other Jews. Instead, they rely upon implied understanding, implicit deception, etc - while Christians will see a debate as an opportunity to genuinely share insight and learn something alone the way, Jews see debates as intellectual games the intention of which is to a. outsmart/defeat the Jewish opponent (as one would in chess); b. convert and control all ‘goyims’ in the vicinity

What does this mean? This means that a Jew alone in a room of a 1000 gentiles is pernicious, not because the gentiles are stupid or worth less than the Jew, but because they have different intentions. Gentiles want truth and love (the good and the true), Jews want to control, and, while at it. laugh at how stupid gentiles are. This means that much responsibility resides within us ‘bad goys’ to not only not shy away from the Jew, but to actively confront him and engage him in his form of warfare - which is to say, attempts to manipulate and control through media and language, which they are quite adept at it given their high verbal intelligence.

The worst example of this - the American ‘University’. The American University has, for most of its history, been an institution dominated and run by Jews with the intention being to literally enslave gentiles. Ironically, the gentiles at the top universities (Harvard, Stanford, Yale, etc) - those have the most potential to help lead our civilization - are the worst off. Jews DOMINATE humanities, economics, law, and business schools - schools which have large percentages of ‘good goys’. They will persuade these poor intelligent gentiles from a young age that it is actually desirable to sacrifice your family and your happiness and your health and your life to work 20 hours a day seven days a week (spoiler alert: Jews spend most of the workday drinking, sleeping, and laughing about their idiot goyim slaves with their fellow Jewish CEOs and magnates) for Jew plantations like Goldman Sachs and the ‘Big Law firms’, earning $180k in invisible baseless Jew money (this is their bait - this is why they promote greed and MUH INDIVIDUALISM for gentiles (and not Jews) MUH FREE MARKET ECONOMICS MUH LIBERTARIANISM MUH BEN SHAPIRO MUH JUDEN PETERSTEIN.)

They will convince the gentiles that politics is a fun game and will spend their days at Georgetown indoctrinating them into Zionism and anti-Europeanism, so that they are loyal slaves to the Jew once elected to office without even being aware of it. And the Europeans are too naive and kind-hearted to even begin to believe that this could happen, especially at the hands of the victims of MUH HOLOCAUST

That’s all for today. Hope you learned something.

/end

Bump

Bump

Attached: 1531528327842.jpg (800x800, 252K)

you know you're posting in Jow Forums, don't you?

So do far too many newfags and civnats, but at least their numbers have gone down somewhat since 2016

op flop bop womp wop scottaaronson.com/blog/ and muse.jhu.edu/book/16000 desemite judaism from it's' negative lucifer noncents dramo

Can confirm, going to an Ivy as a bluepilled goy is a compendium of missed opportunities.
But following the advice of Jow Forums I unironically converted to Talmudic Judaism, so there's that.
No one understands the power level I am operating on.

> blood libel is debunked by high-verbal-IQ Jewish sources, goy.
But if it raises the global IQ, why complain?

Bump

Attached: 1531445669362.jpg (441x345, 42K)

Interesting stuff.

So OP your PhD is in Christian vs Jew warfare, or in general Eurabia warfare?

Christian v Jew warfare is the only war that still exists. All wars since 1800 in the West have been Christians v Jews. I don't know about squaring up against Arabs or other heathens, other than that it's a hell of a lot more honorable and noble than squaring up against the Eternal Cain (the Jew)

this is true. the biggest mindblown moment is learning that not only are all conspiracies true, but that the perpetrator is a single group - the Hebrews - who are very intentionally attempting to destroy Christians in order to rule over the world.

You don't get it. Verbal IQ != intelligence or value as a human. Living as sort of a cryptochristian (which is to say, a Christian living surrounded by Jews and sharing some of their personality traits) - I get why Jews think gentiles are dumb, but I disagree with it. Gentiles in debates will say some of the most absolute naive stupid shit, mostly emotionally driven, that will make cryptochristians and jews cringe hard; however, get them talking about Christianity, or about cars, or something deeply important to them, and the Jew is totally outclassed. The Christian has a fundamental and deep understanding of the value of human life, of God, of empathy, of morality, of family, etc. The Jew is miserable because he is a victim of Satan and he understands none of the above, but he sure can manipulate people.

-OP

>and MUH INDIVIDUALISM for gentiles (and not Jews)

Can confirm; my (((uncle))) explained to me that the difference between Jews and Gentiles is this:
With Jews they always have partners; business partner, rental partner, they risk and burden is shared, so are the rewards (which often get siphoned off to a kibbutz.
With Gentiles everything comes down to getting the key to the executive bathroom.

My wife has told me that she and her Jewish friends make fun of goyim for being stupid.

Two other Jewish friends of mine explained what “Jewish Lightning” is.

The sad part is that it gets taught from generation to generation. Try having a discussion with a rabbi and they’ll never concede being wrong or that the Talmud isn’t correct; they always click back to “well it’s been done this way for over two thousand years, so clearly it works”

Jews are usually open to discussion about religion, and almost always have an answer that doesn’t make sense but they’ll revert to the appeal to authority like above.

Story time:
>come home on a Friday night
>late March, first warm week in the north east
> “‘scuse me user, are you Jewish?”
>No
>”could you help me out? I can’t turn on my A/C since it’s the sabbath”
>ok, sure
>go inside the dudes house, 7 healthy looking teenagers hanging out in the living room
>turn on A/C
>”thanks, I have two more upstairs”
>mfw I realize it’s true, all of it

Attached: 919650CE-E730-4421-BEC6-45346775B4C6.jpg (768x614, 64K)

OP Here. You're a fucking moron, even if the Jews do accept you (which they won't) you're going to be miserable. Are Jews good at twisting words? Yes. Are they intelligent? No. Are they happy? Not at all.

As a Christian, you will not be able to spend your life lying and hurting others and be happy. Trust me - I was tempted by Judaism (Satanism) too, but I overcame.

DO NOT GO TO AN IVY LEAGUE SCHOOL. DO NOT ALLOW YOUR CHILDREN TO GO THERE. It is a toxic dump intended to negrify and degrade and whore out the top Christian women while betacucking the top Christian man and placing him at the whims of the Hebrews. DON'T BUY THE LIES.

>heathens

Pretty broad stroke you got there, user

Attached: EE10391D-4079-49BD-98FC-408CA8CAAB24.jpg (736x1076, 1.01M)

I can answer questions, may they exist, BTW - OP

heathens is a racial term, not just a religious one.

Jew = Hebrew = Son of Cain (victim of Satan)

Christian = European = Son of Abel / Personification of God (spoiler alert: Jesus was European, not Hebrew)

Heathen = non-European/Hebrew (anybody not descended from Abel or Cain - includes subsaharan Africans, Arabs, abos, chinese, etc)

Gentile = Christian

Goyim = bluepilled Christian unaware of the JQ; derisive term for Gentile

Anyone who has spent even a rudimentary amount of time thinking about media, finance, and academia knows that these are the three pillars of international Jewry.

It started with finance, which funded the neo-Freudian academia, and post-WW2 their power moved into media through publishing companies which reinforced academic power by inventing post-modern humanities and over the course of decades reinforced the Holocaust as being the defining moment of Western civilization.

If you dare suggest that white people not cater their future to the idea that the Holocaust was the most important evwnt in human history, you are called a denialist.

Of course, if you don't suggest this, you are even worse: a slave.

I hear you and I've been fucked over big-time by the eternal Khazar in my personal, professional, and academic life, and I see how it's devastated the lives of several family members...
It's difficult to turn this into actionable advice. I mean, saving myself is ez, but saving normies seems impossible? Specifically: reversing the 1965 immigration act? ending no-fault divorce? making popular music about conquering the frontiers of space instead of music about conquering non-white dick?
I have some ideas but if the memes are true (and it appears the pizza memes are) then even this conversation is being recorded for analysis and any social movement or infrastructure change that got any real traction would be identified and shilled into oblivion, co-opted, or false-flagged.

I will have to think about this.

Attached: 1531580163289.jpg (1024x966, 268K)

Holohoax truth:

Attached: bears.png (1099x1917, 1.25M)

Attached: jew_switch_trick.png (800x800, 148K)

This is true, though Deep State and cryptojewry is also a pillar.

The role of the fucking French in this whole issue should not be understated. We were in a pretty good position in the 18th century. Iberia/Germany/England/Italy had done pretty good jobs dealing with the JQ (mainly spearheaded by the Catholic Church, which the West has been manipulated by Jews into hating). The American Revolution comes and goes - I don't know a whole lot about it, but I don't necessarily think that it was a Jewish move. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Where shit really hit the fan is when the Jews took advantage of the American Revolution to demonize the French royal family, to promote violence and disorder, to deflect blame from themselves (spoiler alert - they were the owns mistreating the poor, not the royalty or the church), and just to generally cause anti-French, anti-royal, anti-catholic mayhem and brainwash goys. France falls to a Jewish-run 'republic' whose sole intention is to destroy Europe and spreads its toxic lies. Goys get fed up at some point and Napoleon - one of the great men of European history - steps up to the plate and is very close to returning France to a monarchy and to its Catholic heritage. He is killed. It is framed as a natural death (but very obviously isn't).

Flash forward 100 years or so of slow but steady manipulation. We have an era, from the beginning stretching all the way to the late 20th century, of so-called 'French' 'philosophers' - Derrida, Foucault, Voltaire, Rousseau, Sartre, Camus - and their retarded English goyim minions (most notably - John Stuart Mill). These philosophers are seen as the PINNACLE of philosophy and become the mainstream in universities, as universities become more and more Jewish dominated.

Their philosophies are ABSOLUTE sophistries. Any non-Jew philosopher with half a brain will tell you this. Their literally meaningless and thoroughly retarded, though they sound nice. CoNT

As someone who was born into the Jewish faith, but has since accepted Christ, I can attest to the validity of OP statements

Understanding that Jews, although may be biologically European, do not think of themselves as European but instead see them selves as part of a seperate Jewish nation whose interests will almost always oppose the interest of their host nation is the key to understanding why the world is the way it is

>inb4 muh self hating jew
Paul was a self-hating Jew too.

Attached: AEA3A61C-8A4C-45E9-B277-F35C265BBAB2.jpg (470x473, 91K)

Actually on second thought Jow Forums has made surprisingly good progress, and we're too big to shut down at this point.
Though if the memes are true (and these seem to be) then the Jow Forums servers are on N*A hardware and this whole board is some kind of honeyp0t, unpaid think tank and unregulated memetic research test facility all in one. Thank you, sp00ks, for your work.

CONT
They transform these philosophies into the default. They indoctrinate gullible goyim. These ((French philosophers)) are the foundation and the basis, not only of the extreme left (gender theory, race theory, critical theory, etc) but also of the libertarian/mainstream right (free market economics, the Chicago school, free trade, etc). So both sides are indebted to Jews.

Ayn Rand is another classic Jew toxic influence. See: Paul Ryan, the epitome of the Good Goy.

These ideas lead to shit like the ((Russian)) Revolution and the subsequent slaughter, the two World Wars, and America's quick growth (as a Jewish puppet state) and then decline.

And we can all see how great France is now, with its ((banker)) Goy Slave Macron and his hag wife. Good grief.

FUCK FRANCE
/end

Remember: Trump won. Trump is almost certainly NOT a Jewish slave. The Jews are pretty retarded, at the end of the day, and they always go too hard. If they were as good as they think they are, we wouldn't be having this discussion. We wouldn't even be aware of their existence. But we are.

My advice:
>maintain a solid 70% powerlevel at all times. don't necessarily bring up the JQ (especially around people you aren't comfortable/intimate with), but bring up the Cabal (you can even use that word) or Deep State / Academia / Finance / Media / Hollywood. Redpilling gentiles - as Jews know - isn't particularly difficult. Remember that Leftists and us share many of the same concerns, they're just more brainwashed. Don't hate them.

>Find a European virtuous virgin wife (they still exist - and are more common than Jow Forumscucks will believe) at Church and marry her; immediately start having children

>Leave the city. Remove your children from public schools; do NOT allow them to go to uni; drop out of uni if you're still in it; quit your corporation job;

>BECOME A TEACHER - you have been cucked into believing this is a shitty, low-prestige job (while being led to believe that working as a Goldman Sachs slave is desirable); IT IS NOT - TEACHING IS THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT JOB YOU CAN HAVE IF YOU CARE ABOUT EUROPEAN CHILDREN AND EUROPEAN CIVILIZATION; no joke; it's also a great job - fun, work with people, not long hours, genuine intellectual discussion, a whole summer off, etc

>Stock up on guns, bullets, survival supplies, etc. When the time comes, be ready.

>read the Bible

Good luck, brother.

Thank you, brother. I genuinely believe that the end of this war will be GENUINE conversion of Jews, and their rejection of Satan and acceptance of Christ. We can then again be brothers, as were Abel and Cain. I don't want to Shoah the Jews. I don't want to Shoah anyone. But they can't keep doing this or people are going to get mad and the Holocaust will LITERALLY happen.

>Jews see debates as intellectual games the intention of which is to a. outsmart/defeat the Jewish opponent (as one would in chess); b. convert and control all ‘goyims’ in the vicinity
Checked and I call this Shaprioing.

>Actually on second thought Jow Forums has made surprisingly good progress, and we're too big to shut down at this point.

This is true. This silly fucking board on a degenerate anime website is somehow the last stand for the European Man and for European Civilization. The current Church is cucked. The 'conservatives' are cucked. We - young White Men - have been forced to take this into our own goddamn hands. This sounds ridiculous, but we are unironically the direct successors of the Medieval Roman Catholic Church, of Catholic Iberia, of Napoleon, of Hitler, of Socrates, of the Caesars, etc. Of anyone who has ever engaged in this horrible war.

>Christians are deeply empathetic, kind, loving people by nature - which is why we have issues with ‘immigration’
stopped reading here
sage

bluepilled. Jews manipulate Christians (mainly women) with good hearts and maternal instinct into supporting mass immigration. if you get triggered this easily and this stupidly, you don't deserve to be on this board. It is a Jewish lie that it is the Christians (and not them) who are evil, cruel, vindictive, rapists etc. See: Django Unchained; Schindler's List

That's me (rebooted ip) and I can't claim to be happy, but I justify it as a good exercise that brings me closer to understanding how the world works. Actually, I see my life's work as to struggle for immortality (ex. cryonics) and verifiable knowledge of good and evil (ex. understanding how consciousness arises from wavefunctuons). But I cannot realistically expect to succeed, and in fact it appears that this work directly opposes the will of God (ref. God's directives about fruit of life and of knowledge in a certain garden). It's crazy, man.
> tfw do an interview for an article about my work.
> quickly realize it's one of those interviews.
> throw in a bunch of metaphors for how great integration and global collaboration is.
> Interviewer is visibly happy about this new theme.

Thanks very much for the advice. I'm most of the way there. Only hang-up is it seems like the best place to be is where the poz is most virulent, and moving to a White state feels like retreating. That I should suffer here until I can get out ahead of the changes (no family, no land, no security, etc. etc.) rather than going somewhere that hasn't been pozzed yet. That I won't do my best work if I'm safe and happy. Like I said, it's nuts.

Keep up the good work, professoranon. God Bless.

Attached: 831.jpg (890x876, 66K)

Nothing new, but thanks anyway, assuming this isn't a trick somehow

Attached: feels_empty.png (205x246, 13K)

The only psyop angle I see here is the angle of "deradicalize the woke goyim by making them happy and living in an isolated white community, where they'll spend time with kids instead of participating in far-right psyops". If there's one thing I've learned from Jow Forums, it's paranoid cynicism. But living comfortably and not in a hive-city might be better for doing good work.

you failed to define who you consider a jew in the first place, and every single thing you wrote has different relationships with different jews, but you would know that with your fancy phd (larp?).
example: common secular jew in israel doesn't use the words "goyim" or "gentile" even at home. its a dead word.
the orthodox (non settlers) for example, would definitely use it, and hate your guts more than you can imagine.
and on the offside, the orthodox would never push for pluralism, diversity, etc
-but the seculars would, in varying degrees.
i could go on, going over everything you wrote, without a fancy meme degree.

This essay means nothing, what do you intend to do about it? It sounds like you’ve swallowed babbys first redpill, if you want some advice, being bitter at the Juden will do nothing, they control the world, you don’t, and there’s nothing that you can do about it. If you’re serious about it, play the games designed for you to accumulate wealth and then use that wealth to assert the control which you think Christianity deserves. This is the most noble goal for someone who knows about the Jews control of the world, unfortunately we have to beat them at their own game.

Attached: image.jpg (800x553, 430K)

Go to bed op your drunk

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-28 What Is Pilpul , And Why On Earth Should I Care About It (2).png (1366x639, 72K)

> Remember that Leftists and us share many of the same concerns, they're just more brainwashed. Don't hate them.
Good advice. It's easy to get upset by Marxist criticism from actual White people, and anger is not persuasive.

Perhaps, but I reached a point where I have an almost uncontrollable bloodthirst, every time I wake up I only want news about how some shitskins died today or if Israel got nuked by Iran

Every jew....is a bad Jew, if you practice Judaism or are anything else. Unless you’re of judean decent and believe Christ is ur savior your evil and a waste of space on earth

>Unless you’re of judean decent
yeah like anybody keeps track of that.
>Christ is ur savior
christ is another meme along with the rest of the yahwes and muhammeds. i do think the dumb population needs religion to keep them in check when no law enforecment is looking at their every move, ill give you that.
>Every jew....is a bad Jew
who is a jew
even jews don't agree on it. example: the state will recognize reforms to apply for citizenship but anything else (like getting married for example) can't be done here because marriage is done by the orthodox and orthodox reject reforms.

you are a very foolish brainwashed goy. everything that you mentioned. we are blood and flesh and skin, not abstract robots or transhuman entities.

There is something very very important that you need to do, because right now you are on path to Satan. This is - take shrooms. Not a joke. I'm the OP, not some dumb hippie. Take shrooms. A high dose. Think of how much u want to take and then double it. Have some Christian music queued and a Bible out with you. Go into the wilderness. You'll out knowing, truly knowing. Trust me.

But also - Best of luck to you, studentanon.

new to a lot of people, especially recent non-troll newcomers

Can't proof that I'm not trying to manipulate, but can understand the critical outlook. it's a shame that we have to do this, but i totally understand it. questions welcome.

this is such classic jewry I won't even bother dealing with it

good

>play the games designed for you to accumulate wealth and then use that wealth to assert the control which you think Christianity deserves

this is the exact wrong thing to do. notice the quick succession of Jew-posting in an attempt to discredit me and derail the thread.

>NO GOYIM JOIN GOLDMAN YOU WILL FORSURE RISE TO A MEANINGFUL POWERFUL POSITION WITHOUT BEING A JEW TRUST ME GOYIM JUST ENDURE THE 20 HOUR WORKDAYS AND MAKE DR. SHEKELBURG MONIES

no. become a high school teacher or somebody who works at a school.

Let's pilpul, pilpulnigger.
Seriously though your interests are best served by supporting OP. It's good for Israel to have the goyim wake up and identify the chosen so many of them go back to Israel. The alternative is replacing White people (who think you're smart) with Black people (who think you're White) and Arab people (who think you're haram) and Chinese people (who think you're competition). Not only will they hate you, they'll be too dumb to pay reparations. Racially aware goyim are good for Israel.

Jewish manipulation. This is what they do to SubSaharanAfricans to manipulate them into attacking Europeans

i won't even comment on this. notice the israel resident and flagposter - literally the resident of a Jewish Supremacist Ethnostate - trying to put doubt into goyims' minds about NOT ALL JEWS. Oldest trick in the book, at play in front of our eyes.

Look and learn, ladies and gentleman.

> uncontrollable bloodthirst
teenage angst tier psyop. Jow Forums requires subtler bait.

>Racially aware goyim are good for Israel.
Absolutely false.

gee, I didn't know what defined me as a white man, thanks for pointing it out.

Next time talk about what makes blacks different, that redpill is still too brand new.

Relax anons, I know what my image carries under the current political climate, I won't do anything stupid just yet, but when the race war happens I'll personally execute my targets

I've read the trip reports, seems like the mushroom conclusion is "all is the Creator experiencing itself" which doesn't seem christian, though also would advise against the eternal materialism trap. Did this match your experience? That it's all one? Or did you find Jesus through the mushroom?

>thirst
lust

>pilpul
another retarded thing pol says. i had no idea what this is before i got here. it sounds like "seasoning with pepper" ffs.
>many of them go back to Israel
this is a right wing state (as it should be) and diaspora are raging leftists. as far as im concerned they are an enemy and i don't want them. their money can come though.
>White people (who think you're smart)
because they are, in large numbers, pretty dumb
>Black people (who think you're White)
mostly true color-wise, minus mizrahim who a re like pale pajeets
>Arab people (who think you're haram)
they think everyone not arab is haram
>Chinese people (who think you're competition)
they are right
>Racially aware goyim are good for Israel
id rather have "nationally aware goyim" who will stay informed and vote in their own interest (ie not being retarded). I also want to have decent states to go to if shit hits the fan here senpai. think germany pre-immigration.
>resident of a Jewish Supremacist Ethnostate
that was the whole point.
>NOT ALL JEWS
who is a jew

Nobody gives a fuck about your spin on this.

As long as you're here, best read a few redpills.

Attached: 1501908617828.jpg (1024x922, 271K)

nothing i don't already know, thanks though
(You)

I care. The Israeli posters tend to be the most interesting on this board.

Here's another.

Attached: 1515198157043m.jpg (730x1024, 157K)

Attached: 1515198176124m.jpg (639x1024, 145K)

Attached: 1515198195333.png (1288x3892, 419K)

Reminder that Jews and Arabs are both Semites.

Start calling Jews "sandniggers" from now on, because that's what they are.

Attached: Caucasian genetics map.png (1024x997, 620K)

unreadable
also, what's your point, just state it

>mfw swiss bankers are actually descended from Hebrew priests who fled the sacking of Jerusalem to france and later became the Rex Deus families and Templars.

I think the Jews are one step below the top. Though the top are "jews" I dont think the religion they practice bears any resemblance to Judaism.

What do you view as the best method of combating these people for a christian with a high verbal?

t. Lawyer members of 2 state bars.

Attached: rothram.jpg (640x737, 71K)

Attached: Iron Pill side with Europa instead of Muslims or Jews Semites.jpg (722x1463, 341K)

you definitely feel this. you feel that you are the world, yet the world is the massive beautiful... entity of a billion complex, independent, loving things, ants crawling through grass, squirrels in the trees... tough to explain. on my first trip, i 100% wanted to drop out and become a missionary/preacher. you get a hang of yourself over time.

stick with Christ throughout though, or else you will go insane. shrooms are dangerous if done wrong (see: Montezuma and the Aztecs)

strangely enough, LSD (which isn't nearly as deep as shrooms) caused me identify Christ; so I knew He existed as God, I just didn't know fully until i took shrooms, and even then it took a few months of redpilling myself.

universal love can both be dangerous and beautiful. like, i remember that I was walking down this hill massively tripping on shrooms after one of the most meaningful important experiences of my life and there was this fat nigga sitting on a log tired out from his little hike and I just saw this guy and was like DAMN he's really putting it all out there to see nature, and I was like 'wait till you get to the top', and he looked at me with what i thought was this just super authentic, genuine emotion and he said 'no no, i'm from around here, man, i was gone for a while, but, you know, i'm here now, i'm back home...' and it was no joke one of the most touching and beautiful things i had ever heard in the moment.

now know that i have dealt with nigs my whole life and am fully redpilled on the basic nig problem - less evolved people, lower iq, main perpetrators of rape/murder, etc. but, i still looked in his eyes and what i saw was a man who had been lost and then returned home, and there's not much that can make that ugly, regardless of ideology

call me a shill, i guess

>.

Do not fight their evil with evil, fight it with good. Evil only feeds them, at least the demonic ones like Frankists Khazars. They hate good, they hate you being decent when they're sticking their Ba'al cocks in everything. Mention Yeshua around them, don't just mention it, repeat it, quietly under your breath but loud enough for them to hear. They cannot hear his name, they hate it

Yup. Satan is above the Jews and He works for Chaos, which is the absolute end of evil. Satan is Chaos personified.

As for best method - I added a few above and im too tired now to do a thorough guide, but a few additional random tips

-get them into a corner - the killshot for a jew is to force them to agree with something they don't want to agree with (all of this distanced, of course, from the truth)

-if they bring up the Holocaust MOAB, say something like
>I'm not talking about a war fought in Europe 80 years ago, a war of which most people - survivors, jews or not, are dead - I'm talking about an ethnostate that exists in 2018 that is actively oppressing POCs

or something like that. they just can't disagree with it without alienating leftists and PoCs

bring up that the Jewish ((UN)) declaration against discrimination of woman (AKA no discrimination for you, discrimination for us) has a passage that is meant to describe Rhodesia or Richard Spencer's white ethnostate but which literally undeniable describes Israel (Jews will still try to deny this with NOT ALL JEWS)

>Emphasizing that the eradication of apartheid, all forms of racism, racial discrimination, colonialism, neo-colonialism, aggression, foreign occupation and domination and interference in the internal affairs of States is essential to the full enjoyment of the rights of men and women,

^the above

bring up that UN/EU and parliamentary government sounds nice but is fundamentally undemocratic. mention that the current leftist Spanish PM (who, incidentally, met in-person with King Jew Soros only a few weeks after grabbing power) who holds all the 'power' in the country pretty much rose to power in a completely undemocratic, voteless coup in which he allied with terrorist separatist factions and promised to grant amnesty to convicted terrorists - mention that he is an ((economist)) who hasn't worked a real job in his life and also hasn't received one single popular vote in his life

I personally think mushrooms are much more God personified where as L is just very introspective subconscious, or pure conscious exploration. Regardless I'm clean now, once I fully turned back to Christ, he started to take away my carnal desires for vices/drugs, which is amazing because I'm an alcoholic big time. If I ever used again it would be mushrooms, and it would be purely for the theolgical/spiritual exploration

they also hate the name of JEHOVAH - ie, SATAN. There are many moments in the OT in which it is clear that JEHOVAH != God and that JEHOVAH was seen as a god amongst other gods - aka a satanic outgrowth

good on you, man. definitely stay away from drugs if you can help. keep going strong. get into reading & literature, if you aren't already.

Israelis are just nationalistic Jews. They still do the exact same game but with a different spin, for example Israeli leftists will try to say how they're not actually wiping out the Palestinians or how it's a shame the Palestinians fled their homes during the wars, as though that somehow entitles their land to get confiscated.
They seem like reasonable people because they're vaguely nationalistic but they're still Jewish supremacists and will still fuck with us.

I've been fighting these people for two years my man. You ever heard of g*ng stalking? It's a form of systematic destruction, stalking/flashing mobbing and ritual abuse orchestrated by Jews/Masons, namely Sabbatean Frankists, a Luciferian Sect of Judaism(Khazars). I'm engaged in full on spiritual warfare now, as I stated earlier fighting their evil with evil only fuels them, but fighting them with righteousness hurts them, because they cannot feel love, beauty, nor righteousness. Their spirits are black and they want to knock the light out of any and all who hold it. This stuff is all very real I promise you, the underbly of this country are Luciferian Jew cults, and some of them definitely dabble is black magic/demonic possession/hidden technology. Not trying to get off topic but understanding g*ng stalking, the Hegel dialectic and how Jews/Masons use it, on a rational non /x/ tier level, is a HUGE part of understanding exactly what kind of messed up behaviors these people are capable of. I've seen the belly of the beast for two years, and it is bad my friend. Stay strong out there Christ is the ultimate Redeemer. God Bless, I welcome you to look into some of the stuff I mentioned, it was called Zersetzung in East Germany

Attached: justice-2060093_960_720.jpg (960x640, 79K)

>Israeli leftists will try to say how they're not actually wiping out the Palestinians or how it's a shame the Palestinians fled their homes
kek you literally mixed up the left with the right
they will say the opposite, mentioning apartheid while doing it.
as for the right wing common run of the mil jew on the other hand, you'd hear that we are practicing self defense, that the arabs really did fled in most places, and that the lands weren't confiscated so much so as recovered.
ill give you my own view: the arabs really did fled in most places, the lands were CONQUERED which is the epitome of legitimacy. you did it too -everybody did, and justifiably so.
so again, whatever you said is extremely uninformed. i didn't even add in the orthodox settlers, and the other orthodox who reject israel altogether, and so on...
uninformed.

Oh I know brother I know. Wee must be both answering a call to come from the wild. When they swarm I generally repeat the name God Jehovah and Yeshua back and forth. Gentiles hear or feel nothing, the Jews will scurry and flee. Never seen anything like it in my life. Paper tigers.

Have you read E Michael Jones?
It sounds a lot like him and his concept of jews being anti-logos which i like.

ok so ?
Do you want attention ?

Attached: 535643657567.png (432x649, 423K)

> i was gone for a while, but, you know, i'm here now, i'm back home
Checked and F

Also Jehovah isn't Satan. Satan is Ba'al, Moloch, etc... Jehovah is just YHWH in verbalized for, and Christ is Jehovah in the flesh, the Lamb.

>There is something very very important that you need to do, because right now you are on path to Satan. This is - take shrooms. Not a joke.
Not OP but this changed my life too. You quickly realize what mushrooms are illegal after you do them. Because if everyone did this as part of a coming of age ritual, the military industrial complex/consumer culture would be torn down in a single generation.

Truth. They are Redpills in fungus form

Quality rhetoric. Saved.

Doesn't higher IQ tend to correlate with being less of a lazy fuck?
I'm willing to accept that jews are deceptive, and the Talmud has plenty of evidence as to why, but what proof is there that they're lazier?

it will all make sense if you take shrooms

>Israeli leftists will try to say how they're not actually wiping out the Palestinians or how it's a shame the Palestinians fled their homes during the wars, as though that somehow entitles their land to get confiscated.

I've visited Israel and spoken to leftist Israelis. This is absolutely true. NOT ALL JEWS

God bless ya

Israel's existence creates more problems for us than it solves.
It's bad enough you embolden the globalists by providing them a country to run to when their science experiments go wrong, but you're also manipulating our politicians into giving you money and taking your side.
The free ride will end one day.

ignore
ignore
ignore

>Visited Israel
You're part of the problem too, good little goy.