Redpill me on conflict diamonds...

Redpill me on conflict diamonds. I hope at least 5 Africans died trying to dig up this flawless 2 carat diamond I bought for my wife. But... is that true? Or are conflict diamonds a scam?

Attached: 408789_10100333947079349_17820018_44632223_2142502949_n.jpg (600x800, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimberley_Process_Certification_Scheme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Beers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>feminist fatty man fingers
>bitten down man nails

Enjoy being divorce raped.

>spending ridiculous money to buy a rock that has no real value other than what the jews give it this week
How fucking retarted can one pussy whipped loser get?

>ooh muh shinies!
>being as smart as a fucking bird

Attached: l.gif (500x280, 884K)

Conflict diamond certification is just a way to make another false market inside a false market. Exclusive diamonds that are already artificially exclusive.

Good question for Jow Forums

Is this the incel I hear so much about? Not everyone has model hands, but my wife is still pretty hot.

Attached: 2018.jpg (200x239, 19K)

What's her ass like? Post pics

Diamond prices are manipulated by the Jews. Hope you enjoyed giving the Jew your money for a rock.

Also, the bigger the diamond has no bearing on a successful marriage. In fact I bet the relationship is reverse.

Tell your wife to wash her belly button, she could grow potatoes in there

>flawless
The only flawless ones are made in a lab for $20/ct

OP's wife is so fat he had to get her a hoolahoop as a wedding ring. kek

Attached: What.jpg (307x352, 15K)

If you want an overpriced diamond, the last thing you should do is feel bad because African assholes can't be civil and advanced enough to exploit their resources with the intelligence of human after the discovery of electricity, and instead literally point guns at other niggers, that roll around in the mud looking for shiny rocks to sell, like it's 4000BC + AK's.

Feeling bad implies if you didn't buy their diamonds, somehow things would be better there. Nope. They'd be doing the same with spears, only the nigger-slave to the warlord would be carrying home the water or herding the goats or something.

Don't get a diamond, because it's overpriced and the whole market's built on borderline propaganda tiers of jewing you. Buy a synthetic gem. They're more pure and who cares about a shitty clear rock that isn't even that impressive at all unless they cut in a way to be extra-extra shiney? It doesn't have that much value compared to what you're paying for it. Time to tell these spoiled roasties it's not the early 1900s anymore and their pre-fucked cunts simply aren't worth months of pay. They just aren't.

>conflict diamonds
Blood diamonds are mined by africa children.

it's a jewish trick like always

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimberley_Process_Certification_Scheme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Beers

Sucks to be a poorfag and have to sweat over a decision like this and create conspiracy theories to justify buying your gf some hippie rock instead.
> She won't care that I got her a cheap stone instead, we talked about it and she's totally okay with it, akshually it looks prettier than a diamond :^)
Imagine believing that.

>being this triggered betafag

Bet she doesn't even swallow your piss.

Diamonds are a ((marketing)) scam. They have no intrinsic value and are not rare. Should have bought a CZ and saved the money.

Is there a way to get a diamond with extra African blood?

i take a steaming diarrhea shit on her chest every weekend, yeah i'd say i'm pretty chad

No you don't

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimberley_Process_Certification_Scheme
> The process was set up "to ensure that diamond purchases were not financing violence by rebel movements and their allies seeking to undermine legitimate governments."[1]
> The effectiveness of the process has been brought into question by organizations such as Global Witness, which pulled out of the scheme on 5 December 2011, claiming it has failed in its purpose and does not provide markets with assurance that the diamonds are not conflict diamonds.[2]
Sounds like I got my money's worth t b h.

Diamonds are pretty much worthless. The whole thing is a scam.

>American Food