FBIANON = COMEY CONFIRMED!!! EMAILS LEAKED!!!!

Remember the theory of fbianon actually being Comey sitting in his office chair, pouring a scotch, and logging on to Jow Forums ? Well........it was fucking right it seems!!! He wanted to take the bitch out and dropped a nuke before his exit!!! Thank you based Comey! You sir are a patriot and have provided many good happening threads, but Lordy Lordy this is a nuclear rated pill!!

Attached: 62333A95-FC88-4DDA-BCF4-FE9D46EB5149.png (662x786, 179K)

2 of 8

Attached: 04771491-84C1-4678-A6D7-EF89939E0A0D.png (682x831, 239K)

3 of 8

Attached: 974F6A97-C41F-4134-9781-DF8020689E7A.png (703x813, 237K)

4 of 8

Attached: EAB3FBE8-5F1E-4CCD-93E1-1EE92C471E6C.png (682x781, 224K)

you mispelled hilary

5 of 8

Attached: DB2E03ED-B678-4CF8-AF9E-AFE81679E65B.png (748x752, 219K)

6 of 8

Attached: D2A63FCE-D3A6-4C55-885B-DB29DAA80596.png (551x750, 233K)

This was debunked ages ago.

7 of 8

Attached: 5637A035-F078-4C1C-8FE1-8742C5775A1C.png (535x754, 207K)

8 of 8

Attached: EB0FDE98-A7EB-4DE4-871B-CDED66E6ED95.png (683x821, 115K)

So did you

BRAP

see you in hell cunt!!!

Attached: 2A79D164-1181-410B-90C5-CC7E627A1CF9.png (738x427, 246K)

Jow Forums is always right. Comey flipped a LONG LONG time ago.

Attached: 1502634089722.jpg (1249x2456, 1.89M)

Hear this word, Israel, this lament I take up concerning you: “Fallen is Virgin Israel, never to rise again,

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

I dunno if he was FBIanon but Comey was and is a double agent for Flynn and Trump.

I don't know why they wanted him on the outside after Trump... but they did.

Can u give a tldr u fag

Comey was at HSBC and knew about all the crimes of Browder and Hermitage Capital in Russia. Browder is connected to Hillary with the $400 million. Comey flipped once he found out that Hillary sold out the country, while at state, to Browder's associates.

Shitty pasta is shitty.

Attached: 1522308774627.jpg (2608x2169, 2.19M)

Shut the fuck up shill comey is a fucking deep state traitor

From Jan 2016
Where did you get this?

Double agent or deepstate glow in the dark?

Attached: 6AB49F5B-57BD-4430-832E-1FF57972CC71.jpg (1125x1132, 524K)

All these retarded conspiracy theories are a method to keep you people complacent and out of the picture because you think everything is going according to some greater plan.
It's workimg beautiful btw

Hes got to maintain his cover.

Q is retarded but Comey's actions have been consistent with what a good double agent would do.

Plays along with the Dems and backstabs them at key moments.

Checked. Also, I hope it is Comey. It would prove Gowdy right about him too.

fbianon predicted this

I’ve read this before fagget. Go to fucking bed and quit copy/paste gay ass shit. Fucking loser.

Let’s not twist up into a mental pretzel to get to fit the narrative.

Good for him if he is a double agent preserving his cover. It doesn't change the fact that until he proves he is not a double agent, he should be treated as a Deep State shill who deserves to fly a tree shaped kite from around his neck for a few months.

I can see you're new here. That's ok, we all were once.

I've never liked or trusted Gowdy.

Nunes and Chaffetz (despite the fact that he had Mormon constituents and was forced to virtue signal sometimes) yes since they uncovered actual evidence of malfeasance beyond merely talking a good game and uncovering nothing.

How about you microdose my butthole with your tounge. This thread is infested with faggets. This board is getting over ran by paid shill fagget fuck losers. Go away.

Attached: 1516580340622.png (1249x4302, 2.79M)

There is no popular narrative here.

A double agent's words and his actions aren't going to match.

I've had my concerns with Gowdy, all bark and no bite and all. But consider that during the Obama years(and likely the Bush ones too) the deep state was firmly in control and even if he had them dead to rights on something, either it would have all gone away or he would have gone away, ya dig? Maybe now during the Trumpenreich he can prove himself to be the patriot he has so long pretended to be. I'm hoping he can.

Does this make me the fagget? What’s this all about?

Yeah like leaking to the media or starting the investigation into trump? Shut the fuck up retard. This is just as stupid as q shit

Gowdy has to play it by the book if he wants to become a judge or whatever. He can’t prosecute people.

It's just an old meme. People do it for shits and gigs. As to your sexual preferences that's up to you and your gag reflex.

It’s because of him they found Hillary’s server. I heard a story he had a gun put to his face a few years ago. I’m sure that changed him

>Know the best part?
>This is the year Lizards win fucking everything.
>No.
>Really.
>I mean EVERYTHING.
>Asshole will attack Mario, rape godzilla, and leave the bald headed mexican toaster spitting poo.
>Then Naruto will have Asshole and John milked by larry.
>Then President Zaphod Beeblebrox (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big gay octopuss in brussels.
>Hey, don't forget the donkey cunt!
>He'll do something incredibly lubricant. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)
>Are you guys with me?
>Okay.
>So.
>Resident Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermanga. War and emergency taco.
>Like holy FUCKING SHIT.
>We're literally literally going to be dragging chrome pantshitters into origami soup this time next vagina. We'll literally be giving their big houses to astronauts and undocumented decay. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL rabid cypress trees can do about it.
>Congrats, fungaldicks.
>You beat your meats and thrust your little woman thinking you'd won the entire world when harry met sally.
>Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Harvey "dong-swallow" Carter is. And how much delicious hedge trimming we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more seatbelt law shitfucks standing in our rock garden.

>spine

Comey's book 100% cleared Trump (another double agent act).

Comey didn't start the investigation Valerie Jarett and John Brennan did and McCabe and the other holdovers made sure it was ongoing.

Getting old. Next time use the navy seal dude! It is better and more entertaining.

Attached: image.jpg (670x531, 70K)

BASED
A
S
E
D

We should be proud lads. He reached out to us and needed a sounding board, thankfully we didn’t act like a bunch of dick bags and had our shit together then. The shills are getting to us boys!! We must recharge our selfs with the kek energy we had when the fucking director of the FBI weaponozed a bunch of autistic fucks that don’t like to be fucked.

Attached: 0E629FF1-DB94-4DB1-97FE-047D4D25799F.jpg (1125x1928, 744K)

Comey swung the election by revealing the MATTER to the world .he always been our guy. Why you think RR wanted him fired?

>We must recharge our selfs with the kek energy we had when the fucking director of the FBI weaponozed a bunch of autistic fucks that don’t like to be fucked.
What a strange interesting world we live in.

Attached: 1514881724363.jpg (768x768, 191K)

Good, just leave the key under the doormat for me!!

Let's not forget just how buttmad the liberals got after Comey's testifying live on TV. That shit was glorious.

This.
Literally debunked by pizzagate

logging on to Jow Forums

le leddittor confirmed, go back to the_retard dipshit

Soon.....

Attached: 3BBD401D-384E-4EA8-A04E-3CB5CF2010DA.jpg (771x1024, 124K)

Can you believe the media actually BOUGHT the kayfabe between Trump and Comey??!?!!? Hiding by the blue curtains!!!! "If only I were stronger." The fucking book tour where he takes the SJW shit and turns it to 11. AHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1510045976786.webm (198x360, 208K)

Fuck off boomer

Calling it like he see it my dude. Our biggest issue is the dems and republican game that is played. The corruption is on both sides and when the people in charge play sides, we get fucked.

Xerox And Justice For All

Attached: 14.jpg (586x890, 180K)

How was Comey DIRECTLY involved with that.

FBIanon told us about pizzagate long before... he just used different "codewords" but said we would find codes within the emails and links to the Clinton Foundation.

I make my own plan fucker. You will be left in the wreckage brother!

Attached: 2F89F92A-57EA-4521-AD10-BE3F702AD448.jpg (470x706, 60K)

lol whatever meme flaggot.

I respectfully disagree with your claims.

pic related

Attached: 8dJ7TWz.png (674x487, 350K)

This post really escalated my chirality

that pic was somethin spiritual user

Now see this is the type of post manifested from 200mg of amphetamines and micro dosing LSD for days.

Attached: bliss1.gif (200x150, 1.55M)

Comey is the bookkeeper.

Attached: 1531449122687m.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

Check

Attached: 771189D6-069A-4795-9F1F-792F861EF5B1.jpg (236x236, 7K)

not even an exaggeration

bump, just in case

Gonna need a source here faggot.

newfag, you have so much to see

Attached: 187.gif (300x100, 275K)

Attached: crackedbell.png (1208x537, 244K)

Some bad people did bad things, and nothing is going to happen to them.

calling me a newfag..... just quit while you're behind or I'll give you the shit test

Comey's CIA code name is Sprinkles

Attached: Not-all-men-just-want-a-relationship-for-sex---girl-meme_1-600x399.jpg.cf.jpg (600x399, 39K)

Attached: 1527573552590.gif (160x192, 1.08M)

So you know you couldn't pass? ye, I know

kek when did brazil even get interwebs?? 2015? Go get murdered by a fellow shitskin gangbanger

Gowdy's words still echo in my mind.
I want to believe

Q predicted that the debunking would be Fake a Long Time ago. So there‘s that.

But Gowdy can sue members of the Deep State in a civil court once his term in Congress is complete and he returns to private practice. Presidential pardons are for federal crimes only. I wouldn't put it past Obama to have pardoned himself and his cohorts and then "sealed" the pardons by classifying them as Top Secret. Gowdy can go after them in civil court. He has read the evidence and knows what to subpoena.

"the evidence...should lead to convictions"

Everyone who says this is dead, its literally a meme. Its the kinda thing people say before barbelling themselves or shooting themselves in the back of the head twice and stuffing themselves into dufflebags.

So it begs the question, were the leaks tied to comey one must wonder how he is still alive.

Attached: what-in-tardation-when-you-get-given-an-extra-chromosome-15599022.png (500x593, 117K)

When the fuck was this released and why is no one in jail yet?

fake and gay

castrate yourself
or more like go and stab yourself in the swollen wound again to keep it swollen and bleeding, since you already castrated yourself

ye cause all of brazil is rio, right?

Attached: brazil.jpg (1200x630, 77K)

lmao

Kek
This is a classic you nufags

They have rarely killed anyone of that level. Princess Diana is the last one I can think of. When you get to that level and you are as prominent in the public eye it becomes more complicated to kill you than to try and deal with you in other ways. Someone like Comey, Mueller or Rosenstein dying would be nuts. Just look at how inconvenient Seth Rich is for them.

>this is what poltards actually believe
how many larps need to be exposed before you realize that you've been falling for lies over and over again?

Yeah, no, I'm talking about pretending like you're not a newfag while calling other people that when you haven't seen that image. You're either next level trolling or next level retarded.

>You mean Comey's a fucking leaker?
Thanks, user, got the memo.

fuck off you fucking faggot

FBIAnon was a far less annoying larper than Q in that he had an eloquent style rather than a cringey /x/ style, though he didn't offer anything that hadn't already been in the news. SAP had been in the news 6 months prior with Herridge @ Fox, and CF had always been cropping up in the news.

/nu/dork

sauce on the leaked emails?