America has no choice but to impeach Trump now

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-america-has-no-choice-but-to-impeach-trump-now/

Can someone come up with a good excuse why we shouldn't impeach the orange idiot?

Attached: trump-putin-1325x858.jpg (1325x858, 214K)

Bill Clinton was impeached. Nothing happened. He finished out his presidency.

Because all that you have as an argument to impeach him is a retarded conspiration theory with no proves plus he not trying to engage in war against another nuclear power and negotiate with then because he knows that the cold war ended decades ago

So are you with ShareBlue, CorrectTheRecord, or DavidHoggsMemeFactory?

Attached: OPsListToDo.jpg (1000x752, 85K)

I'm still not clear how any press conference could be considered an act of treason, short of dumping classified information

we do have a choice, we could also just kill people like yourself.

YOU:

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

being an idiot on social media as a ground for impeachment seems like a hell of a way to go kek

he's done nothing wrong

Impeach him for what?

Mike Pence

For butt hugging vladmir putin.

we'd be dead in nuclear hellfire in a month

(((America)))

Being a Russian agent, primarily. Probably also some money laundering, the Stormy Daniels shit, "muh emoluments", and whatnot.

I swear that motherfucker will let the nukes fly if the jesus-voice in his head tells him to
>you were chosen Mike
>Serve me
creepiest person every desu

Why are Americans the most retarded specimens ever conceived....

Bill Clinton was impeached. Look it up genius.

//Copy and paste this text into Jow Forums anti-trump threads. Remember to delete this comment.

Yeah guys, I think it’s over. I fought extremely hard in the meme war and we got him elected. But it just isn't worth it anymore.

We are going to lose the midterms and then lose in 2020. No amount of meme magic will save us.

Although his strong support for Israel was unmatched by any previous president and a high point, it doesn't outweigh the negatives.

Therefore, I think it's time we go back to supporting real candidates instead of memes. People like Paul Ryan and Ted Cruz would be ideal.

Anyways those are my thoughts. I would be happy to see other Anons' opinions on this matter.

No one gives a fuck about the stormy daniels bulshit. Evert rich celeb these days has mistresses. This kissing of putins ass is the thing that should bring him down, of course our culture is so degenerate that they also dont give a shit about his gay love for putin.
Im thinking impeach, and have pence take over.
Trump "declares war" on ms13
Pence wouldnt say a word, hed just mow those fuckers down with the national guard.

he actually wasnt, he finished his term look it up

Threatening to cause world peace and lasting damage to MIC company stock prices.

>Can someone come up with a good excuse why we shouldn't impeach the orange idiot?
Thats a hologram.

Attached: 1531807361223.jpg (715x800, 69K)

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-18 at 2.35.43 AM.png (654x648, 291K)

Impeached but not convicted or something.

>he posted while his white boss fucked him in the ass
keep up the great work, cleetus

>Being a Russian agent lol
>Stormy Daniels?
Who gives a fuck that he banged a money hungery roastie a long time ago. She was paid to shut the fuck up and excepted the money only to blab when he became president. If anything Stormy is the one that needs to be dealt with.

Would rather give trump the power to force the media to shut it

It's actually a "pepper's ghost" illusion