How can you defend this

how can you defend this

Attached: 768AD075-7620-4A87-8695-6FA8002DAE58.jpg (850x1024, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-IWzHfpstg
truepundit.com/fbi-lisa-page-dimes-out-top-fbi-officials-during-classified-house-testimony-bureau-bosses-covered-up-evidence-china-hacked-hillarys-top-secret-emails/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The shilling won't change anything. Trump will be re elected. You can either cry about it some more or kill yourself.

kvetch some more bitch nigga

Attached: hehehehe.png (260x221, 54K)

>35.1% attention rate
COOL STORY BRO

Attached: D5CC761A-B642-43D0-A7D5-9BAC2915304E.jpg (749x168, 20K)

The Deep State is engaged in open treason, not Trump. He is doing his best to avoid more war.

Simple: Russians are not engaging in White Genocide, while ZOG is. Therefore Russia is not my enemy.

>daily news
Stop reading tabloids they fuck with your sense of reality.

quite easily - i'm a russian nationalist. death to america

Attached: 1517619627305.jpg (240x240, 61K)

I agree, its a pretty embarrassing news paper headline. Almost seems like they are biased and pushing an agenda. Totally indefensible behavior for a reporting agency.

no
friendship to America

heck even in pop cultue the CIA and NSA are always the villains... nobody will defend US Intelligence other than shills

Attached: RU-US.jpg (4950x2909, 1.19M)

Democrats are the most anti-american people I've ever seen so I really don't give a shit about what they think is treason

All I can say is that leftards in the US keep repeating the US are a nazi dictatorship but they can get away with slandering the president like that without any proof.
Try the same thing in a democracy, according to leftists, such as France. Try saying anything against Macron, even with proofs. See where that leads to.

Protip : right to jail. That's called public insult and offense agains the chief of the state. Yes, those are actual legal terms.

Attached: pagelisa_071318am2_lead.jpg (640x360, 32K)

daym
SU is sexy as fuck

With guns and most of the US military.

oh no trapped on earth with darwin and a meatsock wat do /b/rapbros?

I can’t and I told my wife’s son this is a day that will live in infamy. I saw a glimmer of hope leave his eyes yesterday. When Jamal dropped Stacy off he shook his head and said baka Drumpf is done. My white guilt is too much.

Attached: E95A0276-A8C2-4FE2-807F-FEBCC07918BB.jpg (636x920, 105K)

Europe is our ally
>embraces white privilege
>believes in replacement of native populations
>islam is wonderful
>hates whites
Russia is our ally
>rejects open borders
>defends the state identity
>embraces hegemony

Easily, with facts, the law, and the constitution.

That wasn't treason.

Your optics are the problem.

I know who trump is, and haven't been brainwashed by the "media".

This all comes as a prolonged, two-year long series of attempts at character assasination.

You should be ashamed of YOUR selves.

You don't believe there were WMDs in Iraq? You traitor, how could you believe Saddam over our own agencies' intel!

To wit:
If trump was half the fascist you claim he is, then a good half of you would be DEAD by now.

Put that in your bong and cough on it.

I'll trust these same unelected agencies that got US into Vietnam and the Iraq based on lies? Remember how the fbi handled ruby ridge and waco? Their word is infact less valid than some ex kgb agent, sad!

Just saw this garbage on Facebook.

I don't even care to look into this garbage anymore I've already reached the point that all main stream media is just garbage anyways.

They are just digging themselves a bigger hole.

I wonder if someday the media will get completely reformed and realize that the cold war ended decades ago.

Also I hope you Russians are having a great day I'm off to bed for work tomorrow.

Huh?

There is nothing to defend. He literally did nothing wrong.

Intelligence agencies are a bunch of assholes who pursue their own interests and are above the law in practice. They’ve been rogue for decades. Fuck anybody dumb enough to back them.

Attached: CA5C0962-859E-4E80-8D81-7985030A8C93.jpg (485x576, 165K)

Russia hasn't been our enemy ever since the cold war ended.

>arming and funding ISIS
>not treason

>making peace with Russia
>treason

what is even happening anymore?

so how about that fake holocaust eh? rollcoasters of doom! ................
>silence.
where'd AIPAC go?

Attached: DF6D2BA4-8983-4DCA-A7DC-5823E8E35383.png (500x302, 42K)

Can someone tl;dr the 'treason' thing?
did Trump really admit collusion or what?

I don't. drumph should be tried and hung for treason

seriously, go get fucked. you are not and never have been a patriot.

Attached: 2e85u0.jpg (845x500, 185K)

Putin said they didn't interfere in the US election trump took his word for it.

and colluded with saudi arabia to cover up 911

Attached: robert mueller.jpg (646x363, 263K)

6 people and the car is wrong

>embraces white privilege
>believes in replacement of native populations
>islam is wonderful
>hates whites
Stop lying you Jewish shill, meme flag

As president, Trump is the chief diplomat of the United States. This means he decides our foreign policy, not the intelligence agencies, congress, the courts, or any of other government bureau. If he decides to align with Russia, guess what, we align with Russia. There's nothing treasonous about it. In fact, when he campaigned, he mentioned wanting to get along with Russia. The American people knew this going into the booth to vote, and they voted for him.

Attached: American bear Spurdo.png (420x420, 11K)

too late, trump is already well hung

I think you meant to make a reference to Mossad and accidently slipped to CIA youtube.com/watch?v=e-IWzHfpstg

Call me a pessimist, but I think we're fucked

We've seen time and time again that the Republicans will stand by Trump no matter what and defend him. Now we're seeing blatant, traitorous attacks against the U.S. and it's all perfectly timed.

Russia pushed the election to Trump, they've invested money and manpower into taking over America and succeeded. They'll do anything to keep that power, including stealing the midterms. The ONLY way we get out of this is by getting Dem control again, which won't happen because not only is Russia going to steal the midterms, but they'll do it blatantly without any disregard for consequences because there are none. Trump is actively, VOCALLY helping them because he knows as soon as the Dems get the House and Senate he's gone.

We can't win the midterms because our votes will be fraudulated and hacked by the Russians with the help of our own government. People keep saying "JUST VOTE!" but that's not enough. Voting means jack shit if every voting machine is hacked and people aren't able to get to the polls because the Republicans are doing everything they can to suppress votes.

There's nothing we can do. They won. We're fucked. If we try to engage in a civil war we will lose because it's a bunch of liberals against the U.S. government and a million rednecks with hundreds of thousands of guns.

I wish there was a way out but there isn't and it scares the absolute shit out of me.

Attached: 1473745032529.png (500x276, 217K)

no, mohammed, i meant us intelligence agencies

Attached: mo-hammed.com.jpg (1398x1563, 785K)

lulz
underated

yes they are in one team, ofc.

Show this pic to american media.

thanks.

Attached: THE MORE YOU KNOW.jpg (976x695, 198K)

FBI: Lisa Page Dimes Out Top FBI Officials During Classified House Testimony; Bureau Bosses Covered Up Evidence China Hacked Hillary’s Top Secret Emails

Former top FBI lawyer Lisa Page testified during two days of closed-door House hearings, revealing shocking new Intel against her old bosses at the Bureau, according the well-placed FBI sources.

Alarming new details on allegations of a bureau-wide cover up. Or should we say another bureau-wide cover up.

The embattled Page tossed James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok and Bill Priestap among others under the Congressional bus, alleging the upper echelon of the FBI concealed intelligence confirming Chinese state-backed ‘assets’ had illegally acquired former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s 30,000+ “missing” emails, federal sources said.

The Russians didn’t do it. The Chinese did, according to well-placed FBI sources.

truepundit.com/fbi-lisa-page-dimes-out-top-fbi-officials-during-classified-house-testimony-bureau-bosses-covered-up-evidence-china-hacked-hillarys-top-secret-emails/

Attached: 1517871560908.jpg (1024x576, 104K)

for 100 years you fuckers wanted the russians to control america and now that they do, you're still not happy. typical women, always miserable.
go take a fucking midol.

Attached: 37854592.jpg (400x349, 79K)

Attached: 5829CCDE-63A7-4D92-B333-D9DBFE5F54B8.jpg (620x465, 74K)

public insult? lulz. I believe it. Used to play a game that did cross server activities. Got paired with French server and immediately b& from game.

>we

Do you know where you are, faggot

We cant Blumpf is done. Wow its late im going to bed anybody else?

Attached: hilld3.png (820x912, 111K)

this. so much this.
WE N US!

democrats are the real racists

The texts mean exactly what they say.

She buried psycho strzok.

Its all another false flag.

democrats are not proud to be Americans would let millions of shitskins with opposing cultures in making a slave welfare state and they would just be shooting unlce Sam doing that, kind of a hypocrite to make that drawing
is the left such a retard that they project their fantasies into Trump?

Attached: 1530902211281.jpg (512x512, 147K)

shill post

hey retard stop being retared

Friendship with America.
Death to all Jews.

what are you gonna do? give me da aids?

The only people who buy into this are people on the left, the media have attacked him since before he was even elected. This is just the latest thing.

It's pretty indefensible.
I tried to look up just how exactly Trump "lost" the meeting and all I've found is that he didn't bring up the supposed election hacking that only liberals care about.
Newspapers are disgusting.

What doesn't make sense is leftists would hate Uncle Sam anyway.

>trying to make sense of the political left

At least it wasn't a school shooting this time. Just regular old "muh treason" meltdowns will be ignored by most people.

>leftists sucking their own cocks
whodathumkit

Attached: 1519811669717.jpg (400x400, 14K)

You're conveniently ignoring the fact that both Vietnam and Iraq wars started due to the presidents' agendas and not because of any one intelligence report. Before Iraq, it wasn't the intelligence community who said there were WMD's, it was Dick fucking Cheney, you idiots with no long-term memory. But fuck it, most of you redpilled retards are below 20, so fuck if you remember anything.

>Trump is a monster for not antagonizing Russia and acknowledging that the elections were hacked
>the left literally wants a second Cold War to happen
What is going on in the world?

>daily jews

Easily

>buh buh buh russia

Attached: 064D41EE-3A1E-4828-A6DB-5FCBFB664965.jpg (1400x1000, 911K)

Or you and the rest of the "free thinkers" here who can't be bothered to follow any MSM outlet besides Fox could, you know, watch the 10 minute press conference by Trump and Putin yourselves. Make up your own mind and stop parroting Tucker Carlson. Alex Jones is a dick pill salesman, not an adequate news source.

throw all your autism and freindzone rage into a volcano and that is Jow Forums

almost like a rich old cocaine whore

Yeah, we're apparently in a safe space for antipatriotic russian shills.

Treason is a very specific crime with a very specific definition. I'm more offended that it's being thrown around so callously.

They got the CIA on board to back bogus claims, going contrary to the UN reports. Bush wouldn't have caused a war if corporate media and intel groups didn't lie to the public.

grug throw big meanie word

>Captcha: Statues (no Confederate's because the tombs get vandalized)

>It's pretty indefensible.
>I tried to look up just how exactly Trump "lost" the meeting and all I've found is that he didn't bring up the supposed election hacking that only liberals care about.
>Newspapers are disgusting.
Stop "trying to look up" things and just go watch the fucking press conference. Trump figuratively sucked Putin's dick for over 10 minutes, joining with Putin to call out the US on how bad it is on agenda A, B to Z. It was like watching a press conference by the Russian President and Foreign Minister shitting all over the US government. The most fucking treasonous thing I've witnessed during my 67 years of life. I was on the fence before, but no longer. Trump should be impeached. No republican president can be this unpatriotic. He openly mocked his own country with an enemy leader on the international stage and you idiots can't be bothered to look at him do it for 10 minutes. If you "know" the MSM is fake, you should be able to critically watch it for 10 minutes and be able to articulate the falsehoods coherently. But you can't, so either you're a Russian shill or not a real patriot.

US government and intelligence being corrupt has always been one of his outspoken opinions, why are you surprised?

But he didn't tho

>government
US politicians I mean, since he's the government now

Man, remember when the CIA trumped up completely fake accusations and got the USA to invade Iraq? I totally trust those spooks in the CIA though when they trump up completely fake accusations to try to get the USA to invade Syria though! The Islamic State, which was receiving the full support of the CIA and the Mossad and are protect again and again by Israel, they totally aren't using chemical weapons Hillary Clinton ran to them under Obama's administration in Fast & Furious: Middle East edition. No sirree!

Go gaslight some more, you 20-something sexually frustrated virgin fantasizing about legal rape.

I want my fucking party back.

I bow to the wisdom of Grug.

I'm Russian and I want white America to succeed. Jews running things is bad for both of us.

>from daily news
Dude.... come on. At least try.

>shitting all over the US government
The US government IS shit though you fucking retard.

So how does leather and rubber taste?

Attached: 6DC4098E-15EA-4619-9F96-97CBBC346F3D.png (1080x1008, 482K)

a mockery of real journalism... I can't defend it

Hold on, I thought you libs loved the cia/fbi now

Trump is the head of that government, kid.

I can't. For a major publication that art is atrocious. I've seen BG edits with better quality.

Attached: 1531722661701.jpg (567x417, 83K)

I’m blackpilled, numbnuts. I’ve resigned to just sitting back and laughing as shit develops on both sides, there’s no point in trying to say anything when neither party is willing to fucking listen.

People on Jow Forums genuinely believe this.

Zyklon Ben strikes again

delivering the salt straight to Jow Forums

Attached: 1487233544867.jpg (539x960, 108K)

this is the funniest trump caricature i've seen
putins face is lolworthy too
some lefties can meme

COPE harder little bitch. Long live Putin and Trump.