The ultimate political compass?

in which sector would you locate yourself, Jow Forums?

Attached: uJ045i[1].png (912x680, 118K)

politics are not 2 dimensional

Yellow sector.

There are 4 dimensions in this one, but I guess you're too much of a leaf to interpret a simple graphic.

>x and y axis
>4 dimensions
los educationos de le goblinos, my amigos

Attached: 1508015535659.png (444x467, 297K)

It's stereographic, you're supposed to look at it with your eyes crossed

there's no x or y in the image

>Fascism-Libertarianism
>Hierarchy-Equality
>Free market-Planned economy
>Centralization-Decentralization
Learn to count. What was OP supposed to do, represent a political compass in pic related? Absolute of leaf critical thinking.

Attached: 8-cell.gif (255x255, 3.47M)

>makes retarded statement
>what do you expect? everybody else to be retarded too?
lmao. also by your logic a compass is 4 dimensional

>There are 4 dimensions
ogrewithcamera.jpg

How many ideological axes do you count in OP's image? We're accustomed to two dimensional compasses for earthly navigation but it's easy to think of contexts where you'd need more than two, e.g. three for space or n-dimensional compass search for optimization problems. But I bet you've never set foot in a university where you might be exposed to such concepts.

Nice phonepost bud, you're still a leaf.

There are 11 dimensions at least

>doubling down on being retarded
It's the exact same compass as the regular political compass just awkwardly shaped in a circle and segmented for some kind of autistic emphasis.

Decentralization-centralization and hierarchy-equality aren't independent axes, they're products of the typical axes that are already present on the scale, which are graded in terms of positive to negative influence. Evene if they weren't, that wouldn't make it 4 dimensional.

>everybody who thinks I'm retarded is the same person
wew lad

Attached: 1526145098852.png (279x283, 9K)

>Decentralization-centralization and hierarchy-equality aren't independent axes,
They are

>ancap
>bottom right
so you're a bottom, right?

There is no bottom right

Quit before you dig a deeper hole. You've now walked it back to saying that some of the axes in the pic aren't independent, in effect acknowledging that there are indeed four. It's like pulling teeth to get you to even admit that. Which other two axes aren't independent? Maybe you could find correlations in poll data, but unless it's a correlation of 1 there's still value in separating axes.

Centralization refers to how centralized political and various social structures are, think HRE princely states vs. federal Germany vs. a unitary state. Hierarchy vs. equality refers to acceptance of hierarchy in various social structures down to the family. Is everyone of equal intrinsic value? Should we have strict egalitarianism? Are some people better suited to fill certain social roles? Are men and women equal? Etc.

Attached: 1512859148150.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

>*exhales meth smoke*
are you just typing out words that sound political and smart? what the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 1526678527138.jpg (300x300, 48K)

Attached: 1492668954074.png (864x674, 180K)

>woah, I ran out of what I thought was an argument, here have a meme
>*scritch*
>like, 4 dimensions dude
>*picks scab*

Still waiting on a response to

Attached: 71as3-V0aKL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 151K)

the answer to everything you've ever said is no.

Free Market Right Wing. Small gov mostly for minor regulations and police, military, and infrastructure. Isn't everyone?

Not really

It's a spectrum you JERK.

>It's a spectrum
I've noticed

Attached: e1-300x256.png (300x256, 51K)

I disagree equality and hierarchy oppose each-other. You can have equality within a hierarchy unless we are talking about equality of outcome versus distribution via a performance hierarchy distribution.

How so?

what other memeflags do you have?

All of them