VIDEO GAMES MIGHT BE THE CATALYST TO TAKING DOWN AUSTRALIAS DRACONIAN CENSORSHIP LAWS

powerup-gaming.com/2018/07/17/australian-video-game-bans-senator-leyonhjelm/

yes mods this belongs on pol not v/ as it is about politics

We happy few,a game about a british orwellian society where people are forced to take "joy" pills to be happy all the time and people who refuse live on the outskirts of society and are shunned has been banned in australia cause they are ran by cucks.

imagine 1984 meets equilibrium.

its banned due to its depiction of drug usage though it goes out of its way to not glamourize its fictional drug joy. and if anything its quite anti drug,you cant mask the problems with chemicals in society life has ups and downs like a rollercoaster,when you sad you appreciate the good times etc.

BUT the lib dems in aus are trying to push forward a proposal to stop banning things on the grounds of moral outrage which AUS is a bastard for..almost as bad as germany.

if it passes australia can finally have swastikas in ww2 games and not worry that the movie,game,book or whatever medium is they want is gonna be cancelled or edited.

did you know those aus cucks wasnt even allowed blood in mortal kombat?

they literally live with snakes crocs,bees,scorpions,emus,guns,blistering heat and some parts of the outback are irradiated due to british nuke testing yet someone shows a nipple in a video game and the pearl clutchers come out.worried about the safety of the kids?! fackin strueth m8.

Attached: 1518978234312.jpg (960x720, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ia5Z1-dewEI
ebaumsworld.com/videos/1984-movie/81753727/
youtu.be/ZCFsA0GKLx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fictional british orwellian society
>fictional

memeing without a loicence here m8s

Attached: 1500938865931.jpg (1892x2716, 914K)

who the fuck cares about australia anyway. shits fucked beyond repair

fuck I wish this wasn't true

tis is a step in the right direction m8 there is nothing wrong with being an aussie.

Attached: 1518767740448.jpg (2480x3400, 436K)

Here within Australia, we had South Park the Stick of Truth censored lmao. The ACCC is fucking useless for online gaming as well, they just introduced new consumer protection laws, which are strongly anti-steam ant-gamedeveloper. If the game doesn't work on release, everyone has the right to refund it. Australia will be looking at delayed releases for video games and this will kill off indi games.

youtube.com/watch?v=ia5Z1-dewEI

Attached: censored.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

I just looked up the 1984 movie
>1st link
>ebaumsworld
ebaumsworld.com/videos/1984-movie/81753727/

wat are 5ayes really youtu.be/ZCFsA0GKLx4

?

Attached: nopoofters.png (1200x1200, 427K)

i laughed harder than i should at that lol

everytime i hear a new zealander on GTA5, he is just going on and on about niggers. It's hilarious.

Stop whining ya cunt

>BUT the lib dems in aus are trying to push forward a proposal to stop banning things on the grounds of moral outrage which AUS is a bastard for..almost as bad as germany.
But Vidya is for neckbeard degenerates who are ruining society!
>The absolute state of purity spiralers

>australia can finally have swastikas in ww2 games
>aus cucks wasnt even allowed blood in mortal kombat?
Both of these are wholly untrue muhummad.
Your sources are mud, like your skin.
Swastikas are not banned in games in australia (as in germany)
And every version of mortal kombat I've ever played has all the blood and gore and the full range of fatalities etc.
Literally fake news.

>>The absolute state of purity spiralers
the fallacy is the slippery slope you jew.

AUS/POL

BUMP

you played some modern version not the megadrive or snes version you fucking petrol powered goonbag cunt

No. it has always been this way Achmed.
Wether snes, megadrive or arcade machine. Always had the gore.
And going back to BF1942 and beyond, swastikas featured in WWII games also.
Imagine using powerupgaming as your fucking source.

this
have never seen a swastika censored in any game here
only sex gets the ban

im pretty sure swastikas was banned and only unbanned it due to the new wolfenstien game?

matters not you still have bad censorship laws and the source i cited was just the 1st one i saw,they source the lib dems status so whats the problem?

stop being a tosspot

>pretty sure swastikas was banned and only unbanned it due to the new wolfenstien game?
Battlefield1942 came out in 2002 you stupid useless cunt.
You are completely clueless as to what the fuck you are talking about.
Have you paid your Jow Forums posting license yet Abdullah?

have you got a license for that banned insult shang?

Attached: 1521746034748.jpg (2048x1447, 721K)

a UK cuck talking about censorship

lmao go get raped by a paki you pale, weak chinned melting face looking ass anglo subhuman

>shang
I won't make fun of you for that failed attempt.
Just have another try Hassan.

a aus cuck talking about censorship

go get raped by a nigger also dissing the anglo? oh i think we spotted the nigger who left his shithole to settle in our land.

fucking dumb cunt just outed himself.

not very nice

Got a license for the license meme, bong?

GAMERS RISE UP!!!

BOTTOM TEXT

drugs too

damn you niggas spendin' on that money on games?
sheit