Russian spies in the US

What are we going to do with these fucking Russian cunts?

>charged with operating as a secret agent for the Kremlin. She is accused of working to infiltrate the National Rifle Association (NRA) in an attempt to influence the Republican party and, ultimately, the US government.

twitter.com/AndrewZucker/status/1018955495779065857

dw.com/en/maria-butina-nra-member-lobbyist-and-kremlin-spy/a-44717081

Attached: cunt bitch.jpg (496x640, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/internet-research-agency-former-troll-farm-manager-now-living-us-819657
geekwire.com/2018/happens-controversy-russian-troll-factory-hits-home/
buzzfeed.com/adolfoflores/woman-who-reportedly-once-worked-at-a-russian-troll-factory?utm_term=.ndK6XWrPR#.an4nDbMov
seattlemet.com/articles/2017/10/30/the-russian-spies-who-fooled-seattle
cnn.com/2017/06/06/health/russia-hiv-epidemic/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have one that lives right by me. No fucking lie. This chick is about 1 mile or less from me right now.

newsweek.com/internet-research-agency-former-troll-farm-manager-now-living-us-819657

Why she is allowed to be here I am a bit confused as we know who she is.

report to the feds

>everyone who is against left wing politics is a Russian spy!

Oh shit, look at dem Russian spies joining associations that protect basic human rights and empower American citizens. Totally fits the narrative. If Russia is the ennemy, why would they want Americans to be more armed?

Attached: 1513083447729-brainlet-1.png (644x500, 66K)

They know of her already..check out the link. She is well tracked now.

Another about her.

geekwire.com/2018/happens-controversy-russian-troll-factory-hits-home/

And another

buzzfeed.com/adolfoflores/woman-who-reportedly-once-worked-at-a-russian-troll-factory?utm_term=.ndK6XWrPR#.an4nDbMov

ton of them.

We got a lot of Russian spies here in the Seattle area

seattlemet.com/articles/2017/10/30/the-russian-spies-who-fooled-seattle

Good hunting grounds.

Is that a fucking 10/22?

isnt it obvious?
infliltrate the infiltrator. get inside. deep under covers.

You cant complain about anyone interfering in your election when everybody does it. Letter agencies, bought media reports, millions of lobby donations to the campagnes AND private businesses/organisations of the running nominees and way more.

I absolutely forgot the importation of 20 million (?) mexicans and fight against voter id's for the sake of grabing votes

The level of corruption and mass manipulation in america is one of the highest in the whole world. Wheb talking about 'attack against american democracy and freedom' they are basically talking about the virtues they used as excuses to coup, invade and destabilize dozens of sovereign countries and illegally attempted to 'break the psyche' of normal citizens using high dosages of lsd combined with torture

Let's start with the dirty rat kikes in the ADL, SPLC, AIPAC, etc. who are pushing for white replacement and abolishing the first and second amendments first.

I'm going to make it my mission as an American patriot to find these Russian redheads, seduce and impregnate them to create Russian Mexican half breeds.

>What are we going to do with these fucking Russian cunts?

Nothing. They're fine.

Attached: 1531840620575.gif (500x288, 299K)

American spies are in Russia.

And your point?

Attached: Screenshot_20180718-103621_Chrome.jpg (1080x1432, 306K)

This may be the best post to Jow Forums today

>this is a 29 year old in Russia
Sad those women age worse than milk

Attached: DY2C7HiVQAA0CyK.jpg (1200x1149, 143K)

I'M KGBNIGGER. SURRENDER THOSE FRIES AND YOU WILL LIVE MORE DAY.

Attached: 255141717c6dbf64e7deb1f3bdcd50495851a98b.jpg (500x500, 23K)

>spy
Being a foreign agent doesn't make one a "spy". Many former Congressmen are foreign agents, usually in the lobbying industry. Spies engage in espionage.

This Ruskie is accused of failing to register as a foreign agent, in violation of FARA.

Funny how (((AIPAC))) doesn't have to register...

Sweetie, AIPAC is our greatest ally. I know you just started following politics but maybe you should turn off the Joe Rogan and read a book.

>wasted digits

I've never watched Joe Rogan except when he hosted Fear Factor and I've read many books on the Israeli menace.

NEVER FORGET THE USS LIBERTY!

Wait are Russians still against having food?

Food is reserved for the Russian elite.

>watching reality TV
boomers need to get the fuck out

Watch your mouth. If it wasn't for us, the whole system would collapse. You are riding OUR wave!

We have a boomer President Trump. If only you sissy millenials voted, Bernie Sanders would be President right now.

>fucking Russian cunts
That's no way to talk about National Russian Assets (NRA)

Attached: nra-russian-assets.jpg (778x812, 125K)

Bernie was a meme. MEEEEEEEEEEME.

Woah, Russians are just like us.

Not use a fucking 10/22 against them.

>What are we going to do with these fucking Russian cunts?

I'm gonna try to snag one as a wife. That way I can get Russian citizenship and get the fuck away from all the damn spics, dindus and leftist faggots.

Attached: GitD.jpg (750x1000, 309K)

Because hogg said so.

Attached: russia funds the nra hogg.png (645x269, 22K)

Have fun with the aids.
Pardon the CNN link
cnn.com/2017/06/06/health/russia-hiv-epidemic/index.html

What the fuck do these super sekrit 'secret agents' actually do except whine to the organization's leader and give some blowjobs?

This bitch works for Kremlin and one of Putin's oligarch pals who is also linked with Russian organized crime.

Look Jow Forums, I know Alex Jones is sucking Putin's dick right now, but that's because he's doing damage control for Russian Meddling. The truth is Russia is a fucking organized crime state in which Putin and his clique of oligarchs rob the place blind, and the ENTIRE government system is a protection money / bribery scheme. It's literally a kleptocratic shithole that operates orgnized crime syndicates around thew world to protect and grow their theft of Russian national resources. Putin isn't a fucking freedom fighter against Hilary and open borders, he's a crime boss who's trying to exercise soft power in wealthy Western nations. We DON'T have to go along with this.

I live in a state where it's a slap on the wrist to knowingly give someone aids. I'll take my chances with some eastern European qt while y'all niggers take your chances with actual niggers and taco niggers.