What

What
>pic related

Attached: 104972AE-51A2-4B02-A752-2033B0FEF5B8.jpg (909x893, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFvT_qEZJf8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walkaway_(Doctorow_novel)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

obligatory

Attached: russia.png (884x560, 79K)

us-russia alliance SOON

?

Attached: russian attack.png (1123x875, 494K)

>cnn

getting sick of this shit (((CNN)))

Attached: Everyone I don't Agree With is a Russian Bot.png (402x483, 184K)

damn those russian bots hate communist, it's like they are revolting against their creators!!

damn i guess all the VIDEOS of people walkingaway are all just russians.

Also they should probably let james woods know he is a russian bot cause he started the hastag.

When all is said and done dont forget to hang the reporters of the center and left media for their half truths and outright lies over the last 3 years.

Am i to believe the entire russian intelligence agency is incompetent as fuck?
Same with the Skripal poison thing, if Russia really wanted him dead, he'd be 6ft under the ground by now.

The walkaway movement is kinda big on YouTube right now. They have to try to blame it on someone.

I did find a bot like facebook account claiming to be a legal immigrant who was once Democrat who #walkaway to becoming right. Thought it was suspicious. Could be true.

Where is the proof? Seriously

What about all the Chinese bots?? They never talk about them ever for some very ((((strange)))) reason

are those the same russians that mueller indicted (and a russian firm that doesnt even exist lol) in hopes they wouldnt show up and fight and when they showed up mueller basically pissed himself and remained silent cause he literally has nothing. Same pr indicments as just a couple of days ago.

>everything bad happening for the Democrats is Russia's fault!
>keep calm, everything's okay

Jesus christ, this is overt brainwashing.

I for one love being a Russian bot. I've never had a job (NEET ftw) and it's nice to finally be recognized for something.

#WalkAway dems

>Jow Forums is putting together a falseflag op against the dems right now
>can't possibly happen on facebook

Jow Forums.gov.ru.il.cnn

Who would win this time? 250 yo democracy or bunch of 10$-worth bots for twitter?

Attached: unnamed.png (300x300, 46K)

sometimes i think this is reverse psychology

>and when they showed up mueller basically pissed himself and remained silent cause he literally has nothing
Wait this happened? Link?

China wanted the Dem's in for TPP

You'll never see them investigate that kind of collusion

>Russia gets all the credit for Jow Forums's work
It's not fair

Attached: 1479077442477.jpg (626x750, 49K)

Is hackers the new boogeyman for the layman ?

Russia has really been stealing our thunder these last couple years.

Attached: IMG_0370.jpg (332x500, 36K)

Jow Forums is mostly Russian shills on proxies nowadays. Which is why you see these threads pop up with already fleshed out imagery and goals. Jow Forums is a staging ground for Russians and use the unique hits of Jow Forums to gain steam.

Attached: 1512353055322.jpg (300x400, 29K)

Chink bots are still goldfarming on wow

>Jow Forums thought they outjewed the jews but in reality they were manipulated by russians

Keep telling yourself that Nikoli

Attached: IMG_0083.jpg (450x450, 43K)

oh christ theyre fucking stupid.

dont they understand ostracizing actual liberals further for being so dumb as to be tricked by le russian bots is just hurting themselves?

this tbqh desudesu

Attached: 1522326805812.jpg (582x504, 30K)

Yep. It's those dastardly Russian bots. Democrat candidates, policy and rhetoric have absolutely nothing to do with it. Don't change anything, Dems! #Hillary2020

Attached: yep.png (490x194, 204K)

I mean Russia kinda sounds scary. Do you think the average normie would be afraid of an anime imageboard community? They'd just get laughed at.

Attached: ad9ba6ac02cc7bbada5e91d2e71ab4422d93b17ab1a2dba87975952fbeb5eba7.jpg (1000x1000, 530K)

Most leaf and burger-flags here are russian bots.

made up story

Hackers on steroids aren't worth much these days

Fuk’n saved

OY

That looks like that albanian gremlin

Concord Catering, they weren't in business when the thing the indictment charges them with happened. When they actually got a lawyer and motioned for discovery Mueller had to put the case on hold.

I'd also like a link, have heard this but never with a source

implying my labor is worth 10$. i wish.

oi where's your walk away loicense?

Yes they are. They are using USSR methods, when novichok poison cannot be detected.

>Jewish CEOs

Yep.

Attached: Jews control media super info graph.png (690x5604, 590K)

Blimey, I had one, but I heard a funny accent and next thing I knew it was hacked, then the rozzers nabbed me and I was like "IT WAS THE RUSSIANS INNIT" but the police were like, "You havvin a larrrrrrf" and now I got in trouble for having no #walkaway loicense, what'll I do man!

I am Russian bot

Do black become gay becuase of pverty and not liking black women as compensation?

When are we going to start treating the KIKE media as enemies of the state?

Attached: (((CNN))).jpg (1880x2880, 1.98M)

dump your tea in the sea

Yet another reminder that the Jews are the enemy. Networks like (((CNN))) are a perfect example of Jewish bullshitery.

Attached: 93874985739847589345.png (1700x2200, 166K)

I am a Russian bot

Attached: 1531896233466.jpg (250x250, 7K)

The proof is probably Twitter's algorithm that identifies everything as a bot, such as pic related.
Sounds like something a Chinabot would say.

Attached: bottas.jpg (589x827, 122K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HFvT_qEZJf8

1976. Written by a Jew, who clearly knew his stuff.

man, Russia has some pretty sophisticated AI dedicated to shitposting on twitter

kek

So this is it. CNN has finally shed any shred of pretense of fair news and revealed itself to be openly a propaganda arm of the Democratic party. I mean, we all knew they and all the other major media outlets were, I just never expected them to be so brazen about it.

reposing to redpill normies

Attached: Russia.jpg (768x1024, 173K)

I'll double down on shitposting for mother Russia if it hurts leftards that much.

Attached: 1529562439509.png (480x480, 570K)

>There are 13 Russian dual citizens in the US senate
Check Israel too

>All 20 of Trumps top donors are Russian
Citations plz

Beep boop

Attached: 1500391245784.jpg (703x516, 99K)

it's Jews replaced by Russians retard

all that shit is israeli goy. thats why youre supposed to spread it to normies

>oh my how horrible
>w-what? thats israel, n-not russia

all these people on shitter are oblivious to the fact that our greatest ally fucks with us way worse than russia ever has. we have israeli spys in prison right now

Russians. Russians everythere.

Attached: russians-russians-everywhere.jpg (600x327, 30K)

Everywhere*

Neocons/Neolibs want war with Russia, even when the media knows it's nazis/tricksters/trolls/magapedes spreading the memes they will blame Russia because (((they))) want a war with Putin so badly.

It doesn't make sense because its not supposed to; (((they))) just want every problem to be blamed on Russia so (((they))) get the war they so desire.

Attached: c062b5e7a8bdd293c4d4951cc56ec205d9444fd0.jpg (235x240, 11K)

this is satire, right?

Walk away.

we are "russia" boys. lets fuck shit up

When are you going to deal with the lugenpresse?

go back to bed grampa...gramma died last year.

I think its really ironic honesty

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walkaway_(Doctorow_novel)

>Walkaway is an adult science fiction novel by Cory Doctorow, published by Head of Zeus and Tor Books in April 2017.
>Set in our near-future, it is a story of walking away from "non-work", and surveillance and control by a brutal, immensely rich oligarchical elite; love and romance; a post-scarcity gift economy; revolution and eventual war; and a means of finally ending death.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Walkaway_(a_Cory_Doctorow_novel)_book_cover.jpg (220x333, 17K)

We know that's 15 rub

Agreed. I see only russians when I go out.

We need to really go out and fight these shlomos, it's the only way we will get through this goyims.

Attached: 038A40CF-C6BF-4D22-B763-4DC49F53AC7A.jpg (598x471, 108K)

>everything is Russia

These people are complete brainlet retards

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

>this is satire, right?

The Democratic party has reached the point where you can't tell if they're actual retards or satire, it's literally impossible to tell

Attached: 1531498056832.jpg (3034x4370, 2.46M)

They fear powerful memes

>tfw russian hacker named Jow Forums

Attached: UNCLE.jpg (370x600, 57K)

Yeh link something ploise

And apartment farming in Vancouver

Must be Putin's tricks.

But honestly why can't we just become double dragon super power of the world and destroy degeneracy together?

0110001101111001011000100110010101110010011011100110100101100111011001110110010101110010

These fucking cunts, #walkaway was so pure even we had nothing to do with it
CNN deserves the torch

Attached: images (1).png (221x228, 16K)

#NegroNonGrata

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (679x183, 62K)

The hashtag was started by dissaffected democrats on both the centre and extreme-left that were sick to death of their parties.

Damn, those Russian twitter bots are getting smarter by the minute. If this continues they will have reached full sentient AI status by the midterms.
God help us.

>Rosenstein
Should tell you enough

Do you really think that your Inteligence is THAT stupid.
>"Oh wow guys, lets kill this guy with a gas that can only be traced back to us since we are the only people on the whole fucking planet able to manufacture it"
Skripal was the most obvious false flag after the sinking of the Lusitania

Way to completely miss the point, retard

it was actually ebaumsworld

how can russia influence any american twitter discussion

their tweets show up in russian

Is he still a thing?

Almost like an organized campaign to fool US voters into abandoning the Republicans using fear tactics for the 55th time.

Attached: IMG_8294.jpg (1494x1682, 325K)