Are whites physically stronger than Niggers as well?

My friend told me that any White man with moderate physical fitness and healthy testosterone could beat a Nigger to death with ease. Why is that? I thought blacks were strong and we're just smarter.

Attached: NeoNaziChad.png (994x1209, 643K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=tp&tid=922
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whites dug thier own grave when they started breeding the biggest niggers on the farm to make superniggers. Now the Jews use them as muscle.

>fucking white people

>(((whites)))
Await the day of endless torture feverishly trembling in cold sweats, kike.

you do realize that the trading and breeding of slaves was almost an entirely jewish enterprise, right?

Your “friend” is straight up deluded as fuck.

All the world's strongest men and top olympic powerlifters are white
At least he's not a shitskin like you

pretty much every strongmen, bodybuilding or street workout competition is won by a white man

"A" nigger? Yes. But you see, niggers run in packs. A single nigger, while still dangerous, is at heart a cowardly creature. Easily outmaneuvered. A troop of niggers is deadly, because while you are fighting one, the others are waiting for the opportunity to strike.

blacks don't fight with any finesse and they only attack opportunistically in packs. your friend is correct.

Attached: 34258592_1686864451389790_1971619932823093248_n.png (750x705, 348K)

Attached: skipit.png (750x705, 282K)

Most soccer goalmen in the most Multikulti'd up teams are white, they need a tall motherfucker to protect the goal.
Blacks in strongmen competitions are tokens.
Blacks excell in endurance sports though. However Serbia has had the most world tournament wins in Basketball.

We've had this discussion on Jow Forums a couple of times. Boils down to fast-twitch versus slow-twitch muscle fibers. It's why nignogs dominate running sports and whites dominate strongman and olympic lifting.

Attached: eddie hall.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

Have you ever seen niggers fight? It's always zero skill just pure brute force. They talk a big game but it's always six of them vs one and they always start it off with a sucker punch.

Google Images: strongman

I dunno.

That's mostly because white people have better bone structure to lift shit. Black people on average are stronger but the the strongest people are white.

Actually that's a load of bullshit. Debunked by Rushton, iirc, among others.
Africans evolved more fast-twitch muscle fiber, denser bone, and those enormous air intakes on their faces for quick bursts of speed
Whites are generally stronger overall, with better endurance.

Fucking Bloatmax King

how come niggers are shorter on average and nowhere near as strong?

Black people also have their belly button 5-10cm (2-4") higher on average, which leads them to have longer legs.

It does have an impact on sports like running, someone like Usain Bolt 6'5" and very lanky has 2.44m steps on average, which is an easier way of explaining his dominance.

This. Blacks are more like cheetahs. Whites are more like grizzly bears. Notice that when blacks work out, they typically get "gym" bodies. Lean. All muscle definition. If you're white, and you lift the heaviest shit you can lift, you will just get fucking big. You have to try to get a "gym" body. One is lean and lithe, one is pure power. I bounced at a bar for years. had more than a few run ins with ze blacks. Most were scrawny shit heads. The ones that worked out were strong, no doubt. But, I still threw their asses like a rag doll. Plenty of exceptions, of course. But, that's the big brush.

oh look another american obsessed with "muh superhuman black man"

a few generations of selective breeding is nowhere near enough time to create "superniggers" you fucking cuck.

Blacks dominate bodybuilding. Look at who wins the Mr. Olympias.

>Are whites physically stronger than Niggers as well?
Not particularly.

Whites seem to dominate strongman.
Blacks dominate NFL. Presumably because once white guys become 260lbs, they mostly lose the ability to run in short bursts whilst blacks retain it.
Blacks seem to dominate boxing, though less so than in the 20th century.
The strongest powerlifter is probably Ray Williams, a black guy.
Olympic lifting seems to be dominated by Caucasians in particular.
MMA is a good mix. UFC champions are about as equally likely to be Hispanic, white or black in my experience.

Black ppipo have different muscle fibres that lend well to things like running, jumping, throwing fast punches, very quick explosive movements. White pipo tend to be physically stronger and are better on average at lifting, squeezing, wrestling, or sustained strength. If you ever fight a darkie and you're white, wrap yourself around them like a python and squeeze their neck until they sleep, or throw them to the ground as quickly as you can - they can not operate without momentum. Vice versa for blackies, they should always keep the fight from going to ground because they are at a huge disadvantage there due to their high centre of gravity and lanky limbs. There is a reason there aren't champion powerlifters or wrestlers who are black. Also a good reason why basketball and running is dominated by black people. I think diversity is amazing like that.

You don't have to lift shit in bodybuilding comps retard

I never said you do you fucking moron.

Eastern Europe is dominating boxing atm

Whites are stronger but blacks have thicker bones, more testosterone and more muscle.

Blacks can take a good punch not only because of aforementioned physical characteristics, but also because they have smaller brains.

This matters less when fighting bareknuckle, where people can be knocked out with one punch. Yes, back in bareknuckle boxing days, fights sometimes went on for 10 hours straight with no knockouts, but if you ever took a look at Irish travelers boxing, they can't fight for shit and clearly aren't going for the K.O. The goal there is to not break your hands so you can fight again next week, which isn't taken into consideration during a street fight to the death.

I think you're clearly the moron here.

Lol fuck right off with this nonsense.

If that were true white boys wouldn't be getting dabbed on in every worldstar video

this is why blacks should stick to their own race, they ruin the few things they excel at by mixing

You missed a great chance to use "afromentioned"

Anyone got a source that blacks are more likely to be killed by blacks than any other race?

are you a big guy?

Go to any ghetto. It's proven daily

Yeah but I need a source to shut up an uppity negress

Fbi

she'll just deny it, the better route is to start talking about how blacks get less jail time when they commit crimes against other blacks

No they are not. They are much more intelligent though and can use their superior minds to beat them.

modern competitive bodybuilding is degenerate as fuck

Attached: Mr.-Olympia-Winners-History.jpg (700x563, 75K)

I jewgled it but the only thing that pops up is " do blacks get killed by police more often"? Leaning towards selective results purposely pulling no related things up

Polish and Icelanders are the strongest in the world. Poles aren't really white though and I've always thought that the pure looking Nordics kind of have chinky eyes

niggers and negresses are usually too dumb to fight with any level of skill

Attached: 1480385969370.png (364x330, 282K)

my life has confirmed the same shit brother

Attached: 1476832738248.png (330x189, 19K)

fbi.gov

bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=tp&tid=922

Is it hard to get a body like that?

Yes

That's Eddie Hall, one of, if not the strongest static lifter on the planet.

Did you just equate Mr. Olympia with physical strength that can be calculated by what one person can lift.

Mr. Olympia is just a popularity contents with judges who can be biased as fucking hell.

Numbers are numbers you can't get 120+ pounds on your bench because your black, this isn't the Harvard admissions

Look at the number then look at the race, don't bring Mr. Olympia into this that competition is complete and utter bullshit, I wouldn't be surprised when they let some fucken tranny compete with the women and the he she wins it all then finally it might lose all credibility once and for all..

>Are Whites physically stronger?
In-so-far as all of the races of the World are concerned; Yes, Whites have always been the strongest race in terms of muscle, chimps the fastest at running away from Lions.

Attached: Strongmen rankings.jpg (960x696, 273K)

white are str
niggers are agi
nips are int
everything else is inbetween except american goblins who have the worse stats

As my non thinking friend who is a bit of a lefty faggot says, we are all the same. Obviously he says this without thinking and it seems to be the right thing to say. plus i dont think he has a loicense to have a dissenting opinion.

They judge the contestants based on the judges personal taste in aesthetics which is completely subjective.

Exceptions don't really make the rule, so in general, niggers are stronger. But if you're well trained and have a plan, then you can obviously beat the shit out of someone stronger than you.

not really. 1-2 years if you do it right. Half the difficulty with fitness is learning what works well for you. Listen to a good PT and don't worry about the broscience. Lift big, eat big, don't ignore your legs and respect your rest day.

>1-2 years if you do it right.
Eddie Hall holds the world deadlift record

Dude, the guy in that pic is not attainable by the average male. You've outed yourself as a moron.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-06-07-at-12.52.08-PM-696x551.png (696x551, 491K)

Whites evolved shorter limbs to trap heat during winter. Shorter limbs means ability to grow some compact muscle compared to our longer limbed chimp friends.

Niggers can grow muscles quicker but white muscles are nore effective

we kept these people as slaves for hundreds of years. of course we're stronger

>we

>he doesn't know 40% of all slave owners were jews

Honestly I think you're severely under estimating blacks. This is dangerous territory user. Work out. Be strong. Be tough. Learn how to fight. When you achieve this you won't be starting childish shitthreads like this. I'll make the argument of intellect and say Whites are better off than blacks in that department. However strength is something you gain.

This is common knowledge.

Whites are stronger and have more endurance. Blacks have burst strength but tire out quickly.

Asians seem to be weaker than both but excel with our swiftest technique (like fencing and ping pong)

>blacks can take a punch

More like they lack a K.O. response and immediately die instead of initially losing consciousness like a normal person

>Are whites physically stronger
Yes, no question about it.

American Blacks though, are very close whites.

forgot pic

Attached: physical-strength-regions.png (823x562, 48K)

>Asians excel with our swiftest technique (like fencing and ping pong)
Reaction time is correlated with IQ.

neither nor
if you believe that you're a dumbass
your friend doesn't want to look weak
oh his poor ego

No they cant take a fucking punch. Black lanklets (which is most of them) usually drop on one shot.

And look who wins the comps where you actually have to lift - all white

Your point?
It's Edward Norton the most average male in existence, if anything he validates my point,

It is attainable in a couple of years it's just putting in the work, rest and getting that food uptake up.

What you can't control are you insertions you might just have a fucking weird looking body type or shitty loose skin.

I don't see too many black power lifters desu.

Whites developed in Northern Europe in a time of massive warfare with hand weapons. Muscle tissue and body type is for strength and large strong torso with shorter legs to carry the heavy torso. Blacks developed for running speed. Longer limbs and fast twitch muscle fibers that have low endurance.

Attached: 71B780F3-121A-4314-BAEF-4104DCFD207C.jpg (1480x832, 219K)

This.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man

All white.

Whites have short legs to hold the huge torso. Blacks have long legs to run.

American blacks are 40% white anyway.

Can't speak for the rest of the world.

But the somali's we got here however? Pathetic creatures. Arms and legs like twigs, short, and zero shoulder span.

Blacks allegedly respond to anabolics with more mass growth.

>blacks
>strong

They just can sucker-punch you in a fraction of a second. That's their powah

It means little, though. The advantages and disadvantages races have, when it comes to physical strength, isn't noteworthy. What tends to correlate with dominance is what's in a person's mind—a person's level of wisdom.

Why is that? your friend is a fucking idiot

stop making friends on the short bus

Yes, whites are stronger.
The big black athlete is just an US meme because Americans literally consider nigger superhuman. Google it, there are studies about this.

Protip: Blacks get gym bodies because they use steroids.

>Blacks dominate NFL.
Because coaches believe the nigger superpower meme.

>Blacks seem to dominate boxing, though less so than in the 20th century.
Call me when a nigger got Klitschko's record.