Question for krauts and eurocucks in general. How did your grandparents justify the horrible shit they did in WW2?

Question for krauts and eurocucks in general. How did your grandparents justify the horrible shit they did in WW2?

Attached: images (1).jpg (252x200, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jankiel_Wiernik
zchor.org/treblink/wiernik.htm
gkstill.com/Support/crowd-density/CrowdDensity-1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Question for krauts and eurocucks in general. How did your grandparents justify the horrible shit they did in WW2?
how did yours?

Attached: 1531733203293.jpg (600x582, 78K)

You deserve it.

Next time I see my old grandma I will ask her 2 questions
-how do you feel about France today?
-how do you feel about having protected jews and other indesirables in WW2?

My grandfather was sad he did not kill many Germans and that he let Communists drive our country to the ground.

The biggest redpill to swallow is that the true kikes are the Communists and Germans. The Jews and the 6 gorillion that got gassed are absolutely irrelevant and are only used as a shaming tactic.

And another red pill, retarded Krauts permanently ruined fascism for everyone.

How's Palestine?

the only horrible thing during WWII was that we didn't finish the job

Because jews.

We're supposed to believe that is a pile of dead Jews? If so, I'm sure this incident would have been documented to every detail including where it was forensic reports and so on.

Come on, show it to us, kike.

They're really sorry, if that helps. My grandad realised before he died that he'd fought for the wrong side.

They were jews so nothing of value was lost.

Mine was an army cook in Papua New Guinea. He kept the ones committing the war crimes going. Nice one Pop!

Also back then shit didn't think it was hot shit, it knew it was shit and worthless, hence why you can justify blowing it away.

Attached: Page+with+Hellmouth+(Angel+locking+the+gates+of+Hell)+Winchester+Psalter..jpg (960x720, 167K)

Because you're most likely sitting in a room with a dozen other IDF fags shitposting on Jow Forums

Question for Israelis: How do you justify emulating what the Nazis did by mass-murdering ME people so you can steal their land?

Attached: Israel_killing_children31.jpg (395x327, 29K)

Attached: 1528793431774.jpg (3417x3667, 1.89M)

We are waiting.

cuz its fun Chaim

Attached: ParallelSkinnyHind-max-1mb.gif (240x178, 369K)

She'll probably say:"Be glad you can live in free France Jamal."

Hey there Shlomo

every old guy i heard literally mirrored the stuff Jow Forums says.
Jews have used communism and the racemixing in the US to annihilate White Christians. So we gotta murder them before they murder us, simple as that

She's slowly losing her mind but I don't think she would call me a wrong name yet

Trying to learn from (((your))) mistakee, merchant?

Self defense. Also they had other priorities than to save jews from Typhus.

Why would a nation that is fighting a war waste crucial resources on supposedly killing off millions of jews? It doesn't make sense.

my grandpa used to trade his chickens for a knife and some other tools with germans

They were defending the British Empire so Balfour could be honored.

Semites were responsible for the death of 400 milion white people. Stop larping and just end yourselves

That corpse was way to THICC to have starved to death from cut supply lines.

Attached: 153146267318913.jpg (1200x864, 395K)

>memeflag

>She's slowly losing her mind

Shit, user, I've been through that, just spend any free time with her until it's too late

It was a war. What more needs to be said?

we need one ?

Attached: ffuuu-com-658cda.jpg (696x641, 62K)

well we stayed pretty neutral so theres that at least, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jankiel_Wiernik
>When Wiernik's profession as a carpenter was accepted, he was put to work constructing various camp structures including additional gas chambers.

zchor.org/treblink/wiernik.htm
>The new construction job between Camp No. 1 and Camp No. 2, on which I had been working, was completed in a very short time. It turned out that we were building ten additional gas chambers, more spacious than the old ones, 7 by 7 meters or about 50 square meters. As many as 1,000 to 1,200 persons could be crowded into one gas chamber.

>1200 people
>7 x 7 metres (49 square metres)
>24 people per square metre

Apparently, basic mathematics is something that Jewish-Polish carpenters lack when building anything.

gkstill.com/Support/crowd-density/CrowdDensity-1.html
>5 people per square metre (this should be the UPPER limit for standing/viewing spaces).

Attached: density.jpg (580x394, 173K)

Burning a few dead bodies so they don't spread disease? They were saving lives, Ffs.

+++

wow a Jew passing the blame, Its not possible the Jews are such honest nobble people.

>flag

Attached: hahahaha.gif (480x270, 3.78M)

How do you justify the horrible shit you're doing to palestinians?

To be put in ovens?

My Great-Grandfather was Jewish and he was killed during the Holocaust.
>Be Grandpa
>Hiding in the cellar of an Estonian who helped hide Jews.
>Germans storm in.
>"WE HAVE ZE INFORMATION THAT DU IST HIDING DER JUDEN, OPEN YOUR CELLAR DOOR, ESTONIAN!"
>He opens his cellar door and my Grandpa was taken with him to the nearest Death Camp.
>Few weeks later.
>Grandpa is sitting the Death Camp Cinema, watching a Charlie Chaplin movie.
>Suddenly, he notices a shekel on the floor.
>He picks it up and notices another shekel a couple of meters away from it.
>Picks that up.
>Notices another shekel.
>It goes on like that for a bit until he is in a weird grey room.
>No more shekels here, so decides to leave.
>But before he can leave, a squadron of Nazis come into the room with gas masks, holding dead babies in their hands.
>"Oy Vey, it's annuda shoah!"
>The chamber door is locked and the Nazi soldiers start raping dead Jewish babies.
>The room is filled with gas and my Great-Grandfather starts choking.
>He sees an airvent in the ceiling and manages to somehow escape.

6 Million never again.

cont.
>He escapes the Gas Chamber
>Sees another shekel on the ground.
>Picks that up.
>Another trail of shekels, which he follows.
>Ends up in another Gas chamber.
>Hitler walks into the Gas chamber and says: "So, did du think that du could escape? Foolish."
>Hitler walks out and locks the door.
>Great Grandfather is gassed.

6 Million never again.

The only thing my grand-grandma was sorry abt was the fact that they lost the war. Can't agree more desu

>How did your grandparents justify the horrible shit they did in WW2?
Germans don't have conscience and moral reflection. Germans tend to think that everybody is guilty of everything, which in the end makes everybody's behaviour equal, so Germans can proceed to live as if nothing happened. Germans in the end think that everything is a mystery and whatever happened was a necessity of the epoch. Germans don't believe in Reason and proportionality, because to Germans this means stagnation and death, only will and instincts make a civilization lively

It has to do with the fact that Germany hasn't been sufficiently Romanized and christianized, but they're up for a surprise in the future!

You deserved it, only regret I have is than Antonescu cucked out and he didn't send your kind to hitler's camps...and you still fucking killed him. Dirty rotten Jews.

Next time, no mercy.

Most WW2 vets don't/didn't like talking about it regardless of what side they fought on. There's a video on youtube of Russian ex-soldiers describing in detail murdering German POW's after interrogating them, they justified it by simply saying they were evil people who would've done the same to them.

They had no choice.
My grand dads had no choice, German Wehrmacht or internment in camp.

Eat or be eaten

This, also hitler did nothing wrong

How do you justify what other Nations did regarding killing certain ethnic or religious groups? How do you justify Isreals behaviour towards Palestine? The evil is and was everywhere.

they had no internet back then and had to keep themselves busy through other means

How does one justify being a jew after ww1 and 2?

We've always been the good guys in every conflict ever so they didn't

Yeah, thanks for fucking things up

My grandfathers didnt kill humans only russians.

Punishing people for their sins is as just as it gets

Attached: 1529995979764.jpg (2896x3626, 1.68M)

Attached: comunist.jpg (649x1024, 131K)

my parents are polish. my great grand father served in SS (he wasn't german but polish too)
i guess it's because you either be fucked by one side or the other. poland has been sandwiched by russia and germany so there is that.
also no one likes communists

>le 1 post by this le id

I don’t even hate Jews. I’m married to some mutt of an ethnic Jew. But how do you seriously expect to be liked when Jews go into every other country they can and get into all the high ranking positions and then get mad and say they’re oppressed when the people of other races kick them out? I mean if I went to China to go head some company I’m going to expect to be hated as some white devil. Not because I’m doing anything bad but because I’m occupying a leadership role over people whom do not identify with me.

You mean liberating Europe? Yeah really good desu

Attached: 1531879482325.jpg (591x691, 85K)

Oh i wonder why no one likes commies

Attached: inCollage_20180718_141102373.jpg (1920x2780, 3.87M)

Mine sniped some allied fags
Said he knew for what he was fighting and it was the right thing to do
Fuck you jew nigger

What horrible stuff, Jew?

בדיוק כמו שאנחנו מצדיקים את מה שאנחנו עושים לפלסטינים.

> How did your grandparents justify the horrible shit they did in WW2?
He said that he would have done it again.

Its ok now Chaim.
Why are you not in the oven yet !

Attached: 1531838117558.gif (360x202, 1.83M)