Anyone still feel like a child? I'm 27 years old, with a good career...

Anyone still feel like a child? I'm 27 years old, with a good career, non-degenerate hobbies but I don't have this distinct feeling of 'adultness'.

Attached: 80s-boy-nintendo.jpg (518x348, 27K)

Its a meme, childs mind is purest because its not programmed.

Im you, but 35.

It happens when you turn 30, unless you're a faggot.

Attached: killmyself.jpg (4032x3024, 2.27M)

Congratulations you survived the programming (somehow) and re now not a mindless zombie endlessly plagued by a list of worries in the form of paper that comes through the door.

Be happy you still feel like you, there are people out there who look in the mirror and only see a shadow of what they were.

When you consider suicide as a form of rest, congratulations, you are adult.

>that 27 year old boomer

>Anyone still feel like a child? I'm 27 years old, with a good career, non-degenerate hobbies but I don't have this distinct feeling of 'adultness'.

Same here but I'm older than you are. I think it might have something to do with the biological urge to breed and raise children. I haven't gotten around to doing that.

Maybe because you dont have a wife and childredn, hence you dont have to take much responsibility, because you have to care only about yourself.

Attached: C3jL8PHWAAAZcyK.jpg (702x447, 32K)

youre not in.

>TFW internet kids don't know that there was a generation between Baby Boomers and Millenials.

Attached: generations.png (800x669, 75K)

I'm 46 and I feel and look about 28, Age is not relative, The only thing I think I do different than most people is I don't watch TV at all and I haven't since I was about 15 years old, I read books mostly, or the internet.

You can be as young as you want your entire life its totally the way to go.

You haven't died inside yet. It's much easier to feel like a child than ever in the society we live in. Man babies and self-entited women roaming are everywhere.

This. :^(

Modern socities have no proper rite of passage.
Used to be like as soon as you deflower a virgin, gone to war or bungee jump off bamboo tower or get circumcised etc you'll instantly be considered a full man. Nowadays boy just transition straight to a balding old man stage.

there is no feeling of ‘adultness’.
just you getting more responsibilities.
your mind pretty much stays the same while your body gets older and breaks down.

31 in December, still feel like im 18. "Adulthood" hasn't really set in for me yet either.

Sure thing dad!
Im 26 and feel the same way but I do adult shit. Except coming to Jow Forums. This place just bums me out and makes me want to kill ppl.

Oh shit I forgot to have children....well any that I know about at least. Thanks for the reminder kiddo!.

>Modern socities have no proper rite of passage.
This, some remote tribes still have some kind of rite of passage but its all gone in the west. Some countries still have mandatory conscription for all men and that's as close as you're gonna get.

Am 26 with a wife and child. Still feel like a child.

it's because you do not have children yet and thus are not in daddy mode. Comes when you get kids

I miss my Super Nintendo but i got a Nintendo Switch so i can play Mario again.
t. 30 year old boomer

Having Kids is key.

I’m 35, married (to a woman), one son 2 years olds building a house with my own two hands and paying cash because fuck the banks. I still don’t consider myself an adult. I’m a kid, I just know how to do more stuff now.

Are you sure that's not just a sign of being Russian

You sound like a Peter Pan syndrome cho-mo get a wife you faggot before you come an INCEL

Attached: C27A4398-66C1-4783-B4C3-48B25F5D7C56.jpg (425x275, 41K)

You can make up one yourself. I've decided to travel alone to country on the other side of the world, with basic language and tiny amount of money. I've learned many things pretty fast and act "grown-up" ever since.

Adulthood is a fucking myth, when I got older I realised that the behavior of adults does not differ from the one of childs, it' s just adopted to more "adult/mature" topics.