You may only post in this thread if you are in a swing state. Call it out friens:

You may only post in this thread if you are in a swing state. Call it out friens:

>FLORIDA

Attached: Swing_states_2012.svg_-1440x912.png (1440x912, 289K)

CALIFORNIA CHECKING IN

south carolina!
why is ohio a swing state? they really have no reason to be. do ohaians really love niggers and spics that much?

Ohio still has a ton of Trump signs everywhere, and I've never seen so many houses have flags flying in my life.

does siring hordes of mutts that will influence american voting for centuries count?

The fucking cities are now filled with blacks. I went to Columbus for the first time in years, and I couldn't believe what I saw.

fence sitters, the lot of them. The state itself sits on the fence between the east coast and midwest, and not shaped like a penis at all.

New Hampshire checking in, please direct all propaganda to my IP

iowa reporting in. white power!

NC user here. My state is full in case anyone was wondering.

Left south carolina now in the hills of middle Tennessee. Yeeyee

Looking back, the title was overly divisive. If you feel your state will be swing in 2020 then you are welcome as well.

Attached: flor'da.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

OP acts like we pay attention to OP.

I made you pay attention to OP. You fight for anything worth having.

Attached: florida1.jpg (1200x900, 100K)

i'm in charleston and it's ~75% white, the rest are blacks and they don't even cause trouble. i swear midewest fags are retarded. how did they let detroit become majority black anyway? buncha weird fucks up there

I guess Michigan is now. Trump signs were literally everywhere during the election and I had never seen a single Hillary sign. It's all the niggers in detroit and flint who tip the scales but people everywhere else in this state are right wing Whites.

A ton of Somalis were imported into Columbus recently.

Palm Beach, Florida checking in.

SC now but lived in OH until 2016. I correctly picked every state in the presidential election except Wisconsin and Nevada. I told my dad a week before the election that trump had a 95% chance of winning because of northern Florida and the Midwest states
From Columbus. Only east Columbus is bad, really. Downtown is getting increasingly gentrified and gay (literally), and northern Columbus has some of the nicest neighborhoods in the entire country.

>recently
No

NC reporting in

Minnesota cucking in. Who here /218/?

Ditto, NC reppin’ up in this bitch.

NORTH CAROLINA BEST CAROLINA

Minnesota is purple now faggot

After the news got released that fucking Somalians have stolen 300 mil from us the public is pissed.

Trump should have waited for October to release that info though

I can't imagine living in an all blue or all red state where everybody thinks the same, looks the same, talks the same, wears identical clothes, and walks in single file lines everywhere with dead expresiions on their faces.

Attached: nc-locations.jpg (418x328, 35K)

test

MN reporting in and fuck the Amazon facility.

Lol, I can post here too.

Ohio has all the smug superiority of Texas without the economy to back it up. Fuck Texas though they're a bunch of faggots who like hot weather

Attached: download (2).jpg (219x231, 7K)

Why is Ohio so full of themselves? There's nothing of note there.

Florida chekkin in.
>Bill Nelson is a gonner.

then you're retarded

Virginia wouldnt be a swing state if it wasnt for the fucking cesspool that is NOVA. God I hate living here

Michigan reporting in

all midwesterners are like that. you'll always see "i'm from illinois. we're fucking full." "i'm from wisconsin. we're fucking full." they want people to stay out but for the most part we are simply because they're not good states.
id actually argue that the midwest is possibly the worst region in america, they've elected so many fucking democrats just because they're unionist retards. they're the "working class" of america, even though all of their fucking factories were shut down decades ago and they've been replaced by niggers and illegals. retards.

Florida is going to continue going red for the forseeable future. Aside from Coward and Miami-Dade, people down here really like Trump - and even Miami-Dade is loosening up with the fuck drumpf crap.

PA checking in, please nuke Philadelphia, because the disease is spreading multiple counties away from it. I don’t need this

I live in Iowa. In the town im in theres lots of blacks and Mexicans. Also lots of Bosnians like myself. There was a big fight in the town between Mexicans and Bosnians.

We went hillary but only because of all the mexicans, although most here were either trump or sanders
t.nevadan

Chicongo Illinois reporting for duty!

Ohio has been a swing state since the 1980s and is considered a very important one that has a lot of campaigning in it every election.

Digits confirm, this, stay out, reee, etc etc

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-202812.png (1440x2880, 1.8M)

Do you have the discord invite for little mogadishu?

Demand paper ballots!

Attached: carpenter-construction-roof-build.jpg (1000x667, 190K)

Ohio is not purple.
SCOTUS upheld the great purge and all those OSU 'students' that left over the past 20 years will never 'vote' again.
It's red as Texas.

Colorado pride world wide

>I just want transplants gone

TURN MN RED

Attached: 1531225132861.jpg (940x627, 87K)

NV reporting in. sorry the faggots down in clark county (las vegas) always go blue.