Why do millennials get so butthurt about articles that notice a change in consumer trends?

Why do millennials get so butthurt about articles that notice a change in consumer trends?

Attached: Voila_Capture-2017-06-03_11-24-38_AM.jpg (654x607, 118K)

Because every article that notices a change in consumer trends tries to directly blame millenials for being slothful and selfish. It's taken as a bit rude.

>Because every article that notices a change in consumer trends tries to directly blame millenials for being slothful and selfish.
citation needed
>It's taken as a bit rude.
But its true

The article is attacking millennials when it could instead analyze the trends from a neutral perspective. Instead of "blaming" millennials, it could have a headline that says "Millenials' Tastes in Dining Lead to Drop in Revenue for Large Casyal Eating Chains"

But they intentionally attacked millennials because it compels them to read. They don't actually care what millennials do, and the big chains don't want to attack potential customers. It's the Media that are trying to gain clicks.

>butthurt

FUCK buffalo wild wings. Fuck that place until its forgotten

How is it an attack unless you feel you have an obligation to support some shitty industry?

A company refusing to adopt to market trends and consumer needs =/= new consumers killing the company.

Lets be honest. Fast food once in a while is OK but you cant beat home cooking.

Found the millenial

>my boomer business doesn't make that much money anymore because i can't adapt to changing customer habits

Attached: delet this mediocre shit.jpg (698x784, 78K)

Buffalo wild wings is absolute shit
sauces taste like they're from a bag from a factory

Millennials are too busy working on their list of Top 21 Super Simple and Easy Quick Healthy Dinner Ideas to have time to go applebee's

>>Why won't you goys overpay for microwaved pseudo-food served to you by retarded niggers?

You dont have to have an obligation like that. If someone is blaming you/your group for something you have every right to be offended. Especially in a case like this where the blame is being thrown on a large group haphazardly just to make a headline.

*anger intensifies*

The only thing I dont like about home cooking is that when I'm not cooking for multiple people I always have way too many leftovers.

BWW charging $1 for a tiny chicken wing is killing BWW.

>shitty boomer stuff is going out of business
>this is somehow millennials fault
?

I'm calling bullshit, their chicken is too good to pass up.

Why go out when I can stay in, jerk off, and make my own food?

Their wings are overpriced and not very good. I would avoid buffalo wild wings

Millenials have become the 'scapegoat generation'. Boomers and Gen X blame them for ruining society even though they've had a complete lock on the country's political, social, cultural, and economic systems for decades, and Gen Z blames Millenials for not doing enough to stop the decay even though we were never in a position to do so.

buffalo wild wings is over priced shit wingstop is 20 times better

Yeah. Buffalo Wild Wings is truly glorified fast food and just a little over a decade ago I could walk out of there with my wife after having two beers and two orders of wings and two sides. With tax and tip the bill was around $30. It’s double that now and the food quality is worse. Yeah fuck them

Why do boomers get so butthurt that millennials don't like their shitty chain restaurants with microwave processed food?

Ruby Tuesday is so bad lol,

>sell microwaved food for $20 + tip for decades
>oh no modern generation doesn't buy into our scam, quickly, blame them

Nice try, Schlomo. Next time try selling something that is worth buying.

Millennial found out they were microwave food. Millennials already microwave enough food at home, why would they go to a restaurant for that?

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

Boomers killed automat and railroads, who gives a shit? Anything worthwhile will be brought back in a different form. Meanwhile, the masses of trashy storefronts and parking acres are being repurposed. Meanwhile, consumerism and the internet go together like white on rice. I welcome our new app overlords.

Attached: 1531149486885.png (211x239, 6K)

Idkwbibh

>tears off plastic film
>puts in microwave
>clicks 4 min button
>pours beer out of bottle into cup

That'll be 40 dollars.

source?

i love it when kike businesses die.

>spend your stagnated wages on garbage goy

Attached: 1522768796521.png (536x557, 393K)

Like you are now?

As people try to eat healthier their pallet changes, salt and vegetable oil are no longer good flavors.

Fuck off stupid goy, Jews owe you shit.

I cook at home. I braai. I invite people to the braai. I drink at home. I occassionally go to pub for drink. Thats it its cheap.

Because all consumer trends point to millenials having no money.
Instead of endlessly reporting that millenials are killing specific products and services you could simply report that "millenials are killing anything that requires large amounts of disposable income", which would mean actually analyzing a problem instead of waxing nostalgic about Applebees (A terrifying prospect)

>Market trends change over time and that's bad for those of us who can't adapt

Every bar around me had better and cheaper wings than bww. Their only good thing is the wide selection of beers but their bar community is sad like most resturaunt bars

it's probably trump's fault

40 dollars + EXPECTED tip

>If someone is blaming
Are any of these articles demanding millennials support these industries?

Is
>Start liking what I like
The new
>Stop liking what I don't like
?

I love when goyim butthurt because of Jews.

Hey look mom, a spic! And this one even speaks human!

Seriously, everything about these restaurants sucks. It sucks to work there and get treated like shit by trashy customers that don't tip. It sucks to be a cook there and have to work twice as hard for no extra pay because you co-worker called and your shit manager can't find any to cover. It suck to eat the glorified fast food and pay 6 dollars for a beer.
Fuck that, I'll buy a steak and a six pack of craft beer for 20 dollars and get two meals out of it if I make it myself.
And these shitdick marketing VPs and news sites have the unmitigated gall to blame the customers. How about provide a service that isn't shit?

is it true that the US only has chain restaurants and American dinning is nothing but high calories garbage served in huge portions?

I make my own wings I don't need some shitty restaurant's

Because those restaurants suck. They were only held up by boomers who by and large have shit taste when it comes to food.

Fuck em. Let them die.

It's DEFINITELY Trump's fault.

Yes, unfortunately you hit the nail right on the basket.

>see to it that your children inherit nothing but debt
>wonder why all the establishments predicated upon absurd spending dry up

Looking at you also, Cable TV.

Chain restaurants are fucking shit. The food is pre-cooked frozen shit that some greasy wetback prepares, the servers and hostessss are always roasties or addicts that reek of cigarettes, and niggers or white trash with their loud and obnoxious families are the main patrons of chain restaurants. Chain restaurants are partly the reason why women stopped cooking nutritious homemade meals and why Burgers began to get fat.

Attached: 512F4379-B2A8-45F5-94E7-4BC199E280EA.png (741x630, 27K)

Fast food is better and cheaper than these places. Popeyes ftw

>Literally can barely afford your coffin apartment
>YOU"RE NOT GOING OUT TO EAT ENOUGH

Attached: 1527128922107.jpg (450x675, 110K)

I want to see it more. I want to see them vilify Millenials more & more & more, because we ought to be considered villains by the time we have to come for their heads in the interest of preserving a future for our children. It's not villainous to defend yourself from encroaching genocide, but they can think what they will about it. When did the strong ever care about being alienated by the weak? That's right, the strong killed them.

>>>Millenials help the overcrowded USA fast food scene to get rid of the dead weight.
>>>Millenials help quality food chains flourish.
>>>Millenials revitalise home cooking - America is finally onto a better diet.
>>>Millenials cook at home - economy for the planet, economy for the housheold - America's greatest untold health revolution.
>>>"Finally, some fuckingt standards" - How new trends in fast food eating indicate that I have been doing something right - Interview with Gordon Ramsay on recent trends in US dining.

Attached: 1528909631520.jpg (900x1200, 212K)

maybe chain restaurants dont need a thousand fucking stores on every corner that avoid paying $4hr+tips while charging $20 for a hamburger. Not our problem if your shity business model doesn't work anymore

Who would go to Buffalo wild wings or fucking Applebee's, take shit from employees making minimum wage, and eat reheated Mass produced food when in every town there are now microbreweries, pubs, restaurants, and even "local chains" (places that have only 2-3 locations in the same town/region)?

There is no reason to go to these chains, local faire is not only better but their workers actually are treated better so they give a shit.

This. $2lb for wings. Cook them in the air fryer and use my own sauce. 10x better than bww.

40 dollars + Expected tip + tax

Because they keep using language about them "killing" the industry as if it's an organized and spiteful effort rather than just a market shift.
Libs say it's because they're being blamed for being poorer and having less money to support these companies.

Reading comprehension fail.Why do millennials get blamed is the question. I see no info on but-hurt except by the writer about millenials. Sounds like someone was writing about menials.

You can buy superior tendies and veggies at the supermarket. You can cook your own breakfast that tops Dennies or what have you. You can eat healthy at home for cheap or pay out of the ass for generic mass produced flash frozen garbage.

Applebees,Dennies,McDonalds are corporate dining avenues for idiots. Authentic restaurants exist but not these places. I hope they crash and burn. A burger king closed down where i live about a year ago. Now the corner of that block smells better and has less degenerates hanging around.

>this
Buffalo Wild Wings is a terrible place to watch a game. If I had to chose, my house would be ideal but there are much better regional/local sports bars with better food and better atmosphere.

Railroads are still big business for shipping and especially in the NE for transportation.

>overpriced restaurants chain that target boomer attitudes
>boomers start to die off
>restaurant chains start to die off
>and in the winter, the gorillas simply starve to death

Attached: buffalo buffalo buffalo.gif (360x204, 1.85M)

I discovered the air fryer earlier this year and it's become my favourite kitchen appliance. Wings have never tasted better.

250 grams of fried chicken and 500 grams mashed potatoes all home made is 630kcals.
Delicious. Filling and low in calories.

To be fair the whopper is a better sandwich than the big Mac.

But Wendy's is better than both.

Because they are the reason the businesses are failing
That doesn’t mean you have to care

They aren't demanding anyone support anything, but they are blaming millennials for the failure of several of these chains. It's in the fucking headline you dunce.

Kinda hard to eat there when you're always working there.

I started out mainly using it for chicken wings. I've made fries (fresh and frozen) a few times and they always turn out great. It's also good for frozen things like egg rolls, toasted ravioli, lots of appetizer type foods.

Hell yeah. Nothing like a good homemade sauce.
Boomers need to learn that they can't get away with serving shit on a plate anymore.

Half of us will never own a house. The hell do you think I'm going to applebees for? The dollar menu is a treat to me.

Bunsen is the best fast food burger i have had. Medium rare patty fresh cooked and still dripping with juice. Jum.

>user who doesn't understand that the point of eating out is not to have to fucking cook.

>and millennials are to blame

>stupid kids, but our 15 dollar microwave meals

Recipe me, kind user.

Attached: trump cloud.jpg (125x109, 2K)

So cook less retard

Their food is over priced and not very good.

Attached: download_20180619_160517.jpg (1432x1157, 115K)

>Overcharge for greasy piles of shit
>Demand 20% tip to wait staff because you don't want to pay them

Yeah, I'll continue growing my own food and eating healthy right at home.

>not a millennial

Attached: 1531844926259.jpg (1024x883, 843K)

No in fact your post is so retarded I'm assuming it's bait for your sake

Ok but if you don’t care about the restaurants failing then why do you care?

>user doesn't understand that you can save money, time and get a better products, by not eating out.

there is no right to be offended

According to the Strauss–Howe generational theory Millennial are actually the hero generation. Gen X were a bunch of hedonistic fuck remember all that shit about hard drugs like heroine, meth, PCP, special K you had to learn about in health class? You were taught all that shit because Gen X ate that shit like candy they along with their dumbass boomer parents are the ones who put a bunch of neocons and neoliberals in power and voted in the fucking Bush's and Clinton's. Millennials realized this system was fucked and became very very radicalized. It's why far left and far right ideologies found such fertile ground with us. Boomers and Gen X are the generation that sat on their hands as they let fucking 3rd wave feminist and Marxist steal all of their hobbies from them and turned them into a Communist wet dream. Millennial are the ones who said hold the fucking phone and were so pissed they started Gamergate, started a populist revolution, and have fought very loud bitter battles over the direction of the West. The reason Gen Z is mad at Millenials and I am glad they are mad is because the ones fighting the decay are so bitter towards their own who support it they pass it on to the next generation and amplify it through memes and the sheer ridiculousness of the left.

Attached: 0a51e36e685fb7e04432e46f9928aace652410f24df493eb1e894e6eaaa92282.jpg (666x997, 81K)

Agreed, even a tenth grader would have included a conclusion about how millenials spend their money in more hipsterish non chain restaurants, and shit like foodtrucks

No child left behind.

It's the first generation raised with the belief that their failure should be blamed on teacher and not themselves, so they can't handle the criticism. Since they can't handle criticism they end up looking to be outraged at someone else. Since pic related cares more about clicks than some form of sustained reputation, it conciously creates content that blames millenials. Since millenials can't handle criticism, they are outraged. Since they seek outrage they click on the bait...

And so on ad infinitum.

Personally I don't go to those places because the food sucks and it's filled with boomers. I prefer smaller local restaurants where the food actually tastes great

>prices have skyrocketed, because of boomers.
>you can't go out to eat without spending $15-$20 per person for cheap microwave food
>millennials have little disposable income
>boomers are dying off
>boomer stores start failing
no shit?

That just means they are the reason
That doesn’t mean they are obligated to fix the problem

Depends on where you live. In cities/college towns theres a ton of different options, ranging from super healthy to terrible for your body. If you live in the middle of nowhere you're stuck with the same generic fast food restaurants, the same shitty Mexican restaurant with 100+ menu items, and the occasional local diner/BBQ spot that are delicious but awful for you.

>work in a bbq restaurant
>serve and cook
>sometimes while serving I see regulars at the bar

what in the FUCK how do we even have regulars, let alone those that come to our poor excuse for a bar and drink their lunch shift away? We have alright food, but our bar is woefully underdeveloped (cuz its a fucking bbq place).

If i was these working class construction types that had time to visit a bar when most people normally go I'd choose a nice local outfit, I'm sure there's more people to connect to there anyway

This. Previous generations dump debt on us then blame us for only working 60 hours a week.

Good. Chain restaurants and stores have nearly killed culture in america. Unfortunately, the likes of walmart and amazon will persist.

>yeah instead let's go overpay at this asians basedtruck