Why is the far-right overcome by this epidemic of socially awkward, "incel"...

Why is the far-right overcome by this epidemic of socially awkward, "incel", NEET kids going on rampages against targets like schools, hospitals, churches, etc? Why is it never anyone else?

Attached: master race sperg.png (1440x2560, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=baGrlMvnQMk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/8bhGX4CcEONXTnqGqOx3pQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's funny to instigate.
All of our powers are pretty awesome.
Heil Hitler and praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=baGrlMvnQMk

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

>That vid
10/10

Because we're the only people who have some balls anymore

Targeted electronic mind warfare

>Why is it never anyone else?
Because single white men are the most oppressed group there is.

All powerful imageboard.
We are fucking everywhere and everyone!
We are the most deeply embedded army of agents, spies and sappers in all of history!
Gl gg no re

That guy is nowhere near incel. Just needs to lose some weight and style his hair and beard. Good facial structure.

They are the first to take action because they have nothing to lose. Its over for you

First off op is a shill trying to make us feel like we are all in a club and that the dude plotting terrorism was in the club so we should all feel bad. There is no club, dudes some random guy acting in an extraordinarily ineffective way because he is upset with life. It wasn’t our fault, nor is it our job to analyze why he did it or what we can fix, because there is no ‘us’ we are just a bunch of random people shitposting, the only reason it’s prediminantly right wing is because of loose moderation, heavy moderation leads to liberal forums.

Shave, get a haircut, hit the gym, and count your calories? How fucking hard is this shit? Fucking hell. At least put some effort into life before you give up.

>t leaf
We are a stand alone complex actually.
The remnants of Hitler's army.

I'm actually Jow Forums.
Lean build cause soldier.

turn incels into chads
that's what the self improvement threads are for

Attached: al_k.jpg (236x354, 20K)

OP shill got his stats from the Anti Defamation League. Get out Jew.

Here are better threads

George Soros revealed the Jewish plan about immigration Self Improvement Thread - fight the Jew within

I read the article, the bomb materials were BBs and "rocket tubes" whatever that is. They also claim he had hundreds of knuckle dusters so I think what he might really be is a retard

Nothing to lose with not much to gain. You tell me.

I agree with the first part, but they have nothing to lose because they never built anything, like a life, a career, a fucking salad, nothing. There's a point where you have to take responsibility for yourself, this guy, by the looks of it, never tried. At leas the homeless 50 year old heroin addict must of done something with his life before he made it that far and gave up, this guy gave up from birth.

Attached: 1501880169689.jpg (430x600, 36K)

listen faggot we have a suicide epidemic here(US), these people are lonely. Obviously they're attracted to the idea of an 'in group' where they already belong.

you should try and help them by encouraging them to have purpose

This. You don't talk down to someone unless you're helping them up.

why is that you think stating something as if it is a fact you are questioning somehow makes it so, are commies so retarded that you think a subconcious social consensus will stop bullets?

Nice, congrats. Losing weight myself, but I lift, just doing more cardio, high protein diet, trying not to lose my gains though, I like my size, just not my stomach.

obviously this leftyfag became trans because he grew tired of slaying so much pussy

Attached: 1527221450964.jpg (553x633, 47K)

Fucking retarded niggers never go after the politicians. Waste of a suicide to target fucking children and church goers. I hope these faggots suffer in prison.

Gamers rise up.

>all the anons ITT actually replying seriously and not saging their post
you people aren't smart

Attached: 1528343948188.jpg (803x868, 174K)

They keep getting lost on the way to the synagogue and I can't figure out why.

this is the face of a true alpha male

Attached: 1531245174481.jpg (460x713, 129K)

I like that fit thread, thanks user, good work.

why are far-left onions's rioting in the streets?

They sure do pick terrible targets. I wonder (((why))).

this isn't pathetic at all
doing drugs and pissing yourself is super cool right now

Attached: 1511207305530.jpg (540x824, 82K)

>tfw live in Banff and didn't know about this

I knew plenty of edgy nerds as a teenager. They collected guns or knives or police batons etc they would make comments hinting at some kind of violence but everyone saw it for the attention seeking faggotry that it is. Those Columbine nerds emboldened these edgelords thanks to the news talking about them endlessly. Now they see a shot at having their personal sob story played out in the news around the world. Attention seeking faggots like these should find another outlet to gain recognition but they are far too pathetic.

Behold. The trans chad.

Attached: 1500675967666.png (643x776, 606K)

How can you right wing boys compete with this?
Protip, you can't

Attached: 1502745702118.png (565x871, 670K)

Nothing you said proves that other anons point wrong...

Didn't know a penis could be that small

Only weak betas go to the right. Real alpha males are left wing.

Attached: 1500673440821.jpg (360x480, 24K)

Because all the leftist weaklings eith kill themselves or join Antifa and wished they'd killed themselves

So hundreds of muslims do similar things in bongland but when a few whiteguys might seem guilty of conspiring to do it its suddenly an epidemic?

This.

>8 identical knives

Wait until he turns back into an octopus!

It's only no longer a epidemic because men like pic related are on the case.
You right wing thugs are so afraid.

Attached: 1487700343799.jpg (960x960, 144K)

Take a wild guess

Because we are the most ostracized from this clownworld that we are living in

In an age where whores, narcissists and niggers are worshipped and where masculinity, whiteness and prudency is mocked, otherwise normal white guys simply decide that they can't handle it anymore and will embrace the flames.

Attached: 1503272873282.gif (500x322, 155K)

He's no prize but he looks like far less of a freak than your average leftist purple-haired pincushion.

Op faggot is copypasta

Copypasta OP.

HEY FAGGOTS. STOP READING THE THREAD AND LOOK AT THIS.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/8bhGX4CcEONXTnqGqOx3pQ/

Attached: 1518221190139.gif (500x346, 2.8M)