What did Onigger mean by this?

What did Onigger mean by this?

Attached: EC039167-5189-4865-9228-ECF20D09A25F.jpg (733x567, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BCzbW6Fri5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's a black male that's being blackmailed by a short slavic male

atleast he isnt a sellout little bitch like drumpf

Telepath here, Putin is thinking about shattering his jaw so Obama has something to think about during his convoluted descent to the carpet.

Onigger wasn't a total cuck.

This.

He meant to create a photo for propaganda to cover up bending over for the manlet slav-king later that day. Just 6 years ago Romney was eviscerated by the liberal left for suggesting Russia was a nemesis. Deep state pilpul.

Lol

Whatever dirt Putin had on obongo couldn't be half as bad as Trump. Trump sucked putins cock so hard yesterday he needs to have his eyeballs surgically removed from the shaft of his dick.

>leaf: the post
Us 30 year old boomers will lead the day of the rake.

Attached: 242F2C03-83C7-46A9-8182-5770F3374FD0.jpg (749x800, 182K)

6 years ago the Russians weren't meddling in the elections, idiotic racist.

>stop opposing my proxy armies
>cheeki breeki

Not really I hate niggers more than most leafs. I am just not a huge fan of the supposed "most powerful man in the world" selling out his country to take a fat russian cock in his ass. If you can't understand why, you are clearly a mindless drone faggot.

wow, that made me horny

>Obama mean Muggin

At the at the time there was tensions over actions in Syria and the annexation of Crimea. Obama was under serious pressure by the shadow government to pressure mr. Putin at the time. It's mere brinkmanship and Kabuki theater on behalf of the Shadow men and their Mighty Dollar

I guess he was told to look tough and he's not really good at that being a faggot and everything. So it just comes out as over the top.

I also think that mr. Obama was nervous and that Putin initiated the stare down and Obama couldn't crack with the cameras rolling

Attached: 1531447336083.gif (400x400, 3M)

youtu.be/BCzbW6Fri5c
Other photos show from that meeting Obama shaking his hand at least three times. If you watch the video you can see that they were having a long discussion and didn't exactly see eye-to-eye on everything

The Russians have been meddling in us politics for decades, idiot. Where do you think your commie professors learned this shit? McCarthy was right.

thats exactly how a faggot looks like when pretending to be tough

THIS IS HOW YOU TREATS JEWS, not suck up to them like Blumpf

Attached: obama_netanyahu_1.jpg (1608x905, 62K)

He's not even looking at his face let alone his eyes. I would have fully supported Putin killing the ISIS creator.

Attached: DDR79LmUQAEbJQR.jpg (500x319, 70K)

USA meddles in every country in the world

SWEDEN YES!!

HI JIDF

this pictures is cringe. obama couldnt beat a girl even if he wanted to, now if we were talking about his partner michael aka michelle then he might stand a chance.