Whoa

whoa

Attached: onion.jpg (732x835, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3MN3R_ChCA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws
mediaite.com/online/calm-down-the-onion-is-not-about-to-become-a-clinton-propaganda-machine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seems like the curtains are being pulled back.

Attached: 1508866650866.jpg (1932x1305, 1.72M)

The Onion is woke af

tfw the onion is now real news

Attached: CB46D1D0-0727-4873-9DF9-1B8C6D5BAC40.png (800x486, 536K)

We truly live in upside down land. Maybe it's time to flip things.

Attached: 1514590948200.jpg (1897x1954, 1.93M)

Nice to see the onion has switched to real news.

Man, PizzaGate really scared these fuckers...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I GET IT!
ITS FUNNY BECAUSE THEYRE GAY FOR EACH OTHER AND ITS NOT HOMOPHOBIC OR BIGOTED TO SAY THEYRE GAY BECAUSE THEY HOLD A DIFFERENT POLITICAL OPINION TO ME!
GET FUCKED STUPID DRUMPPPPPFFFTARDS!!!!

no way

Attached: 1517540698890.jpg (877x1452, 572K)

uhh did you reply to the wrong thread?

88d chess

Attached: Trump Hitler.jpg (618x608, 68K)

So is this how theyre going to try and discredit the great awakening?

the onion has been really good lately, i kinda lost interest in them for a couple years, but they're definitely back on their a game.

No, the Onion is now real news.

Attached: 1531880171074.jpg (354x271, 22K)

it looks like youre programming broke...or youre just stupid...

Onion is def a deep state op. Sometimes they leak out the truth disguised as satire.

Attached: onion.jpg (566x615, 80K)

This. Its the only way you can publish real news without getting suicided.

>(((satire)))

OHHH, this timeline!

/thread

Came here to post this

you guys know that The Onion is a satirical news organization, right?

The timelines where Jow Forums controls the future and it's direction is guided by the memes. THE MEME MELANGE WILL FLOW!

Attached: 1503821131242.jpg (1066x1600, 520K)

Enn Zeds off their meds.

Attached: 1510908961737.jpg (1000x845, 147K)

Attached: 1501168783074.jpg (940x1172, 305K)

>Robert Siegel was editor of The Onion from 1996 to 2003. He is married to actress Jen Cohn, who— according to her IMDB page—is related to Mickey Cohen and Meyer Lansky.

>WASHINGTON—Lauding President Trump for his invaluable role in the operation, Special Counsel Robert Mueller informed the public Wednesday that his so-called Russia investigation was in fact merely a cover for an elaborate sting to bring down the Clinton family’s child sex-slavery ring. “The Justice Department has finally been able to track down and arrest everyone associated with the Clinton Foundation’s unconscionable crimes, and it’s all thanks to President Trump agreeing to work undercover and play along with our fabricated accusations of Russian interference in the 2016 election,” said Mueller, explaining that after its agent Seth Rich was killed by the Clintons, the department recruited Trump to distract high-ranking Democrats with social media stunts, continuous denials of Russian involvement in U.S. politics, and glowing praise for Vladimir Putin. “Without the president’s help, we never would have been able to keep the guise of the ‘Russia investigation’ going long enough to launch our successful raids of Comet Ping Pong and secret locations in Haiti—efforts that ultimately brought the Clintons’ human-trafficking crimes to light. Thanks to the heroic actions of Donald Trump, we can all sleep a little more soundly tonight, knowing the world’s children are safe.” Mueller went on to thank the numerous media personalities and Republican lawmakers who first pointed out to federal investigators that the real problem lay in Hillary Clinton’s missing emails.

LOL pretty good

>But back to Robert Siegel. He is just one of several famous Jewish Robert Siegels, including the host of NPR's All Things Considered. That Robert Siegel was born in 1947, which is not a clue to pass over. He comes out of Columbia School of Journalism, where he was likely recruited. His wife works for the US Department of Commerce and his grandfather descended from the rabbinical scholar Mordecai ben Avraham Yoffe who codified Jewish law in the 16th century. Information about this Robert Siegel is scarce, but we do know NPR is a CIA front. The entire media is, and that applies to “public” radio as well. Like PBS, NPR is not really public. It is funded by private entities, including major corporations and billionaires. They admit that every day on air, though most people aren't listening.

Summon the Namelord.
He names the names.

In this timeline, The Onion is the only real news outlet.

>More indication of that is seen in the 2000 move to New York, when The Onion took warehouse space in Chelsea and immediately began being promoted by Harvey Weinstein. In 2003, The Onion was bought by David Schafer, another Jewish bigwig and head of Strong Schafer Value Fund (later Schafer Cullen Capital Management). You have to ask yourself why a humor mag from the University of Wisconsin would be taken on by these people. With a little thought, I think the answer is clear.

I'll just leave this here youtube.com/watch?v=X3MN3R_ChCA

Attached: A fucking joke.jpg (2000x1500, 1.11M)

Not anymore apparently

Look up a ch called fu lly sauce*d and search pg keywords.

Attached: sherlockholmesgetaloadofthis.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

so they have the onion post the truth so no one believes it when it comes out to be real later?

>The Onion debunked this

Yes, never take off the tinfoil hat

It's a shareblues bot

plausible deniability is the first step in discrediting your opposition.

You're a KIKE disinfo shill.

Attached: clap.gif (280x280, 368K)

lel at least in parody news can Jow Forums delusions become true

first snopes said it was false
now onion said it was true

what more proof do you need that this is debunked?

Here is another example of shareblues bot.

the onion is making fun of you retards and you're acting like they're on your side kek

man... it's true what they say about the best satire. its target never notices it

I get more (Yous) posting this same pasta I invented yesterday in every thread than anything I have ever said on Jow Forums. Mods are faggots, they banned me last week for announcing sage but let me shit up threads with this bullshit. I think they think I am actually a never trumper. Majority of time I never have to solve a capture either.
Shits cash man

Attached: 1524096382606.gif (400x296, 443K)

>all of our leftist funny guys and fact checkers have said its not true!!
>stop talking about it now!!!!

Trump will never have a blazer that fits like that

>looks at pic

Uhhh, yap thatd be the one.

>the onion is making fun of trumptards

Attached: superelvis.jpg (1100x619, 164K)

Its people just wondering wtf you meant.

This is not trolling, its literally just wasting your own time and getting nothing out of it.

Textbook pilpul

Attached: Pilpul.png (662x454, 104K)

It’s genius honestly.

Its a good way to derail obvious shill threads. Each to their own.

all the replies are clamoring to call it fake news.

Attached: 203492.jpg (400x386, 25K)

>July 2018
>media is still fighting pizzagate
Winning

>Haha dumb snowflake trumptard fell for the onion

Attached: 1520917038606.jpg (720x240, 48K)

>When the onion is not wrong

No one ever makes fun of them I can't believe someone finally did it!

Look at the thread. It didnt derail shit it just did the opposite because the people who replied to you wondering what you meant with your completely off topic post only bumped the thread where otherwise it might have fallen off.

If this doesnt become reality and soon -I will have no option but to assume my final form.

>the onion

Attached: 583FE572-C1EA-4CCD-90B0-4B87622C2D8E.png (700x378, 260K)

Child molestation is no joking matter ....that’s how sick and deranged the left are, oh well, gonna be fun sentencing them to hard labor in the Arizona desert or the frozen tundra of Alaska

>2 years later
>guys pizzagate is totally fake!
WEW LAD

It works both ways.

>without the president’s help, we never would have been able to keep the guise of the ‘Russia investigation’ going long enough to launch our successful raids
lmao, I actually think this is true, except it's not to go after child sex rings, but other corruption. Trump has been baiting them for 2 years.

just admit you accidentally posted in the wrong thread dude its fine

This is where I am at

>being so fucking retarded and fringe the Onion seems legitimate to you

Plebbit was the worst thing to ever happen to this board

the onion has been """"predicting""" shit for a long time

Attached: the onion 2012.jpg (2000x1124, 206K)

Don't worry, it may be fake, but they have the keywords that clintonbots will attack. Maybe The onion gets red pilled?

>Plebbit was the worst thing to ever happen to this board

>When your cognitive dissonance flares up to such an extreme you actually think we believe this is really happening and not just laughing at it

Attached: 1406320312099.jpg (960x768, 66K)

>I was only pretending to be retarded
Yeah, tell that to the hordes of boomers and shitskins running around in Q t shirts. Kill yourself you stupid spic.

I used on believe this but sadly don't think so anymore :(

Don't worry, you still have a low IQ user.

well its so when it is proven real, the only thing that comes up in google is the onion piece.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws

Attached: Grabbler.jpg (1440x1063, 231K)

>DISMANTLE ICE
>REPEAL 2ND AMENDMENT
>DACA IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A BORDER WALL
>IMPEACH EVERYONE IN TRUMP’S CABINET, INCLUDING TRUMP, AND BLOCK ALL HIS NOMINATIONS AND APPOINTMENTS
>GET RID OF WHITE PEOPLE, WE’RE REPLACING YOU, YOU DIDN’T EARN THAT
>ALL MEN ARE SEXUAL PREDATORS
>AMERICA SHOULD PAY EVERY COUNTRY’S BILLS
>NO MORE FREEDOM OF SPEECH
>MORE JOBS AND A GOOD ECONOMY IS A BAD THING
>THE USA SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DICTATE TERMS WITH OTHER COUNTRIES
>PEACE WITH NORTH KOREA IS A BAD THING
>PEACE WITH RUSSIA IS A BAD THING
>AMERICA IS INHERENTLY EVIL
>LEAKS FROM HILLARY’S SERVER REQUIRE A FEDERAL INVESTIGATION BUT LEAKS FROM TRUMP ARE A FREE FOR ALL
>CRITICIZING CHRISTIANITY IS RATIONALITY BUT CRITICIZING ISLAM IS A HATE CRIME
>POLITICIZED FBI AND JUDGES ARE A GOOD THING
>WE NEED HIGHER TAXES
>THE WHITE WORKING CLASS DON’T HAVE A RIGHT TO AN OPINION! THEIR VOTES DON’T MATTER
>PEDOPHILES ARE HARMLESS AND SHOULD BE RESPECTED
>THE POLICE ARE BAD AND RACIST
>TRUMP IS A RACIST NAZI! THE ETHNOSTATE OF CHINA ARE THE GOOD GUYS
>IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO RIG AN ELECTION, JK THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED BUT WE ONLY FOUND OUT AFTER HILLARY LOST DESPITE STATE OF THE ART SURVEILLANCE TECH
>ACCIDENTALLY USING THE WRONG PRONOUNS IS HATE SPEECH! YOU SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL
>NOT WANTING TO HAVE SEX WITH TRANSGENDER PEOPLE IS BIGOTRY! CISGENDERS SHOULD BE FORCED TO HAVE SEX WITH TRANSGENDERS!
>YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS TOPICS WE DON’T LIKE BUT WE’RE FREE TO SHIT ALL OVER YOUR BELIEFS WHENEVER WE FEEL LIKE IT!
>THE USA IS POLITICALLY POLARIZED ON AN UNPRECEDENTED SCALE BECAUSE OBAMA WAS A GOOD PRESIDENT
>ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS TRUMP’S FAULT! MEXICO HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY
>IF THE USA FAILS IT’S A GOOD THING BECAUSE TRUMP FAILS!
>WE ONLY COOPERATE WHEN IT’S A PRESIDENT WE LIKE!
>TRUMP DIDN’T REALLY WANT TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY HE ONLY DID IT TO GET RICH BUT SIMULTANEOUSLY COLLUDED WITH PUTIN TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY TO HELP RUSSIA

what's it like knowing your mutilated dick is also the reason why you have brain damage that lead to autism?
Must be easy for you to cope because of trauma based mind control

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez get out

>what's it like knowing your mutilated dick is also the reason why you have brain damage

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

>WHATS MY NAME

Making light of reality so nobody believes it.
>haha dude thats like fake onion news shit !

Unrelated to politics but this one always makes me laugh

Attached: movie.jpg (716x762, 128K)

Ohhhh sweetie.
I'll have you know I came 1st equal in a 1 day course of liberal meme making classes and there was only 8 of us afforded that honour in that current year. My memes are of unsurpassed quality, my cisgay teacher and her 8 year old transgender son all agree. BTFO you hateful person, you!

Fucking Australians!

Soft redpilling

>Fucking this

The Onion was purchased by top Hillary donor (((Haim Saban))) in Jan. 2016

sad.

I KNOW!
FUCK AUSTRALIA AND FUCK DRUMPPFFF!

Don't worry burger friend when all the obvious shills fuck off I will stop annoying the fuck out of people with my counter shilling

damn, you just showed me

mediaite.com/online/calm-down-the-onion-is-not-about-to-become-a-clinton-propaganda-machine/