Bering Straight

When will Trump create the Bering Strait bridge? America and Russia are natural allies. BTFO jews

Attached: imag016.jpg (433x302, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DKKu1UaoTro
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-19/russia-reveals-pics-top-secret-arctic-base-filled-reindeer-riding-special-forces
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The bridge would be cheap and fairly easy. The problem is the total lack of roads in Siberia to connect it to.

The ice is a major problem and I'm not even sure what purpose it has. It would be a fun passenger train ride, but shipping via ships is a whole lot cheaper.

bump

would it be that hard to build across siberia. Not too familiar with the terrain

Attached: 1200px-Vostok_karte_RF.jpg (1200x702, 112K)

Attached: detailed-elevation-map-of-russia.jpg (1580x975, 1.01M)

You could build a train from california to shanghai. thath shit would be the best thing man made for sure.

>niggers could go to Japan
Maybe not a train.

>/ourengoy/

That would be pretty cool but it wouldn't be very interesting because the view would be just ocean for thousands of miles.

Bering Straight? More like Bering CIS SCUM!

i like that view. Also is about transporting people and goods for cheap.

the red signifies where I imagine a highway would be placed, the highest in elevation it would travel would be somewhere between 1000-2000 ft. It doesn't seem to bad. This would then reconnect to Kolyma

Attached: 12092309.png (1345x794, 1.71M)

Maintaining a road through that land would be terribly expensive, It will get fucked up every winter and there is a lack of cities / population in that area to tax for repairs
A boat or a plane would work better since I doubt anyone would like to drive 3x the east to west coast USA length through bumfuck nowhere

It´s a perfect supply line for the ww3 axis powers.
youtube.com/watch?v=DKKu1UaoTro

Attached: suur_suomi_ja_saha_by_sirkokosnuss-d8zsvmq.png (1024x618, 171K)

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-19/russia-reveals-pics-top-secret-arctic-base-filled-reindeer-riding-special-forces

>Russia cant build anything in siberia, its too cold
Russia Reveals First Pics Of Top-Secret Arctic Base Filled With Reindeer-Riding Special Forces

Attached: 2017.04.18 - Russia 1_0.jpg (600x387, 30K)

And?

Attached: keynes2.jpg (250x300, 35K)

>btfo jews

Attached: maxjewdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

I mean you could build it and it would be neat, but it sounds like a waste of money compared to what we can already do.
maybe some people could take a vacation drive through the wilderness I guess

America and Russia are so expansive, you can live on the road in either country, but travelling both would be paradise.

>during the second half of the war that was triggered in 2020, emperor trump and his supporters moved to annex Canada.
>after the annexation of Canada the Bering strait bridge was constructed to connect the two allies by ground.

literally what would we transport across it
don't forget Alaska's mostly frozen shitland

its not happening. the pacific is shrinking little by little every year. continental america edges closer to hawaii. if you make a bridge it will have more stresses applied to it every year.

>thinking commercially
jew in hell detected.

~2050 when the northwest passage opens enough to become the preferable route of trade

Attached: arc.jpg (1225x892, 412K)

That would definitely be the ultimate road trip.

fuck i cant wait until the world melts

it's cheaper, faster, safer, more fuel efficient and and more practical to use ships.
Think about the wear and tear you'd put on a vehicle traveling over that distance. Now contrast that with the wear and tear on a ship gliding through water a shorter distance.
The annual dozen feet of snow alone makes it highly impractical.

>hurr it'll take years - maybe even decades of work to make this happen
Its literally employment, you government dependancy shill. Make the trade route and the population centres will form along it. Like rivers, without the water.
>more commerce means less commerce for MEEEEEEEE
figures you think that way.

i agree, send all the mexicans to russia

Oil, timber, corn

No it wouldn't you imbecile.
There are roads in the extremes of Alaska and Yukon which have similar climates and conditions.
And that's without super funding and the economic silk road that would be a Russia US bridge.

The mere existence of the road would spur use and more settlements. There would be towns sprawling up with people to work on it.

Air transport is more expensive than trucking.

You're just unimaginative pessimistic. I'd assume you're a libertarian.

lmao niggers and mexicans would not be able to survive in cold climate, they simply can not. Not genetically built for it. All the ethnically white state in the US are super cold

Go look up some Bering Straight weather forecasts you dumb fucking lump.

stfu nigger

i didnt say i wanted them to survive you cuck

Attached: 11354201_885443881526308_310259305_n.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

its called the bering straight because its not intended for some faggot rainbow looking bridge. this is gonna take a mans bridge. the kind of bridge chicks wanna fuck. a badass bridge for real men.

Extreme remote, rugged, dense evergreen forest mountains

Attached: dumbf and boiFriend.jpg (500x443, 67K)

No, it is part of a plan to reduce ocean shipping. It involves electric railroads linking all of North, Central and South America together and then to Asia by way of the Baring Strait. Japan would also be linked in similar fashion. Africa would also be included across the Straits of Gibraltor and the Sinai. Nuclear power would be used to electrify the system, using both fixed and mobile plants. Mostly a German scheme.

OK shlomo let's spend money on random shit that will never pay itself off bridge to africa when
>a series of small roads and a very long bridge
>Population centers will form along it even though there's barely any industry in the area
>in buttfuck nowhere with ice and snow that rarely thaws
We have enough oil, and if we're exporting it it's cheaper to use ships. How much fucking weight do you think a bridge can hold vs a ship? Also, timber? Exporting timber? How fucking cheap do you think we can go to compete with Chinks and Russians on that shit in their own country?

after the bridge is constructed trump and putin can ride across it on a horse that would be pretty badass. better if they each had their own horse and met in the middle but whatever, they can ride the same horse. just a couple manly men doing manly things no homo

Nobody is funding Nuclear plants in the United States because they're scared it's gonna fucking explode and leak everywhere like in the movies or at Fukishima. Ironically the lack of funding is making current plants more dangerous and researching new ones impossible, thus trapping us in a cycle

>a bi5at is better than a pipeline

Attached: 1531349583830.jpg (1000x949, 190K)

one possibility that would avoid the numerous problems of snow and dangerous human isolation is using a tube transit system that uses static-frictionless air cushion bearings or something to make high speed cargo trains.
It would be low maintenance with very little wear and tear.
You could ship a cargo container at fairly cheap rates. Even if each cargo train ran at a megawatt hour rate of electricity that would be 6000miles / 200mph * $150/hr = $4500 cost for a cross continental transit of a cargo train. That's about 2.5x more than current shipping rates.
I'm pretty sure the electricity needed would be 1-2 orders of magnitude lower though, which would make the idea quite feasible.

These would be much smaller plants dedicated to the railroad. Every time a locomotive applied its brakes it would return electricity to the system to be used by other trains, instead of just blowing heat into the air. Mobile rail mounted plants could be moved to areas of higher or seasonal demand. This scheme could turn a lot of oil burning ships from being replaced as they aged out. Since there would be less sea shipping taking place, military navies would become obsolete. Trillions can be saved there alone.

What’s the point of this if we can already trade over seas.

The only mega railroad project that actually makes since is the ones China is doing called the one belt one road initiative.

hell bound neurotic jew detected. you can almost hear his teeth gnash over tcp/ip

We're not talking about boating through it. A modern solid bridge will withstand the conditions. It s above the Aleutian low so, it's not as bad as you would expect.

Cheaper transportation than ships, and easier to electrify than the same. Also, as stated above, Navies would be unneeded. Many countries maintain expensive navies for the purpose of 'keeping the sea lanes open'. If sea lanes become obsolete so do the Navies protecting them. Hugh savings in this alone.

Giant ocean wall when?

Wow, their are some brain dead fucks in here.

Building a bunch of ports would be a much better choices. Railroads in the interior linking up the ports to other ports and the resources.

A railroad across the strait is hyperloop level of retardation.

Remember in terms of cost efficiency. Boats>rail>plane.

Could we also get a pipeline across the Bering straight?

we can also hang niggers

Attached: confession-e1452212024663.jpg (950x1145, 235K)

> a man's bridge that chicks will fuck.
My man

Alaska and Siberia are inhospitable, mountainous, and sparsely populated. Roads aren't something you build and forget, they require maintenance, emergency response (one accident can block the entire road), and would require fuel stations. Bridges are even worse in all of these.
So you're going to have to find civil engineers, construction crews, and entire families to move to the middle of nowhere just to make a road possible. It's inefficient, stupid, and not going to happen any time soon.
Maybe if the Northwest passage happens it might make this something people MAY consider doing, but I doubt it.

Attached: 1458838853037.png (666x720, 610K)

>Starting in Miami and driving to Lisbon, Portugal through Russia

Attached: FB16BF0DDC574F6EA3E1326D0DBE3DE2.png (796x588, 96K)

Time to revive a classic /sp/ idea, with a twist.

The Transpacific Semen Pipeline

>Boats>rail>plane.
It's called an advancement of society through technology. There was a time before rail and planes. Time to move forward. Go play on the third rail.

Shipping by automobile is far less efficient than shipping by train. Who are you trying to kid here?

I plan on taking a long ass road trip over killing myself and that sounds kind of fun.

Would be fun as fuck if I were to survive

As target practice

In our conversation you are the only one saying anything about automobiles. A rail link is a much better solution. A link across the straight is absolutely possible.

Attached: prop-02-map-bering01-strait-map01-alaska01.jpg (472x472, 32K)

Chinese Submarines

This is also a viable option

Attached: bridge031109-1.jpg (600x791, 201K)

finally all those chinese in canada can take a roadtrip back home

except that american concrete sucks and lasts less than 25 years.

t. american who sees our concrete crumble

> Igor
> Bring back the Gulag

> Igor
> Bring back the Gulag

>send the spics to China
I like the way you think, Mexanon.

That's absolutely not true.

Based illegal immigration bridge!

> Yellowstone eruption, america covered in volcanic ash, perfect for roman level concrete, perfect fertilizer for hydroponics, no jet travel for years
FYTY

We should both declare war on Canada and have a celebration after all the leafs are burned.

imagine if the global warming meme is real, and this area becomes a new aged constantinople, but now with based north americans and bro east asians instead

Yeah I’m gonna put the kaibosh on this right know. Last thing we need is mass amounts of yanks travelling though our beautiful country and spreading their HIV AIDS. Plus it would be very bad for our environment.

Well, what would Jow Forums listen to while driving from the US to Moscow?

Vancouver is already full of aids though and that stretch along the ocean is all Canada would have to open up for us.

You get one guess

Attached: slav_right.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Attached: knights-templar.jpg (294x299, 33K)

>too late to explore the World
>too late to explore the stars
FUCK THAT

Imagine being able to live at and navigate the artic.
Imagine a world where that view is part of everyday life, with cities and international commerce.
Imagine going unironicallly thinking about moving to Southern Siberia when you retire.
It's almost as if Atlantis emerged from the bottom of the sea and it's suddenly a whole new territory.

It's also interesting that it's Canda and Greenland, one of the two mildest and inoffensive countries in the world, the ones that get to exploit all of that on one side, and the Russian fucking empire on the other half.

It gives me same feeling as researching satelite imaging on Civilization and discovering a whole new empty continent in the middle of the great sea.

Attached: hitting a woman vr game.jpg (631x852, 84K)

I would like to see this, if just for the sheer money wasting potential. But it would be neat that is for sure.

Attached: alaska feel guy.jpg (1600x1200, 323K)

***Meant to say
>born too late to explore the world
>born too soon to explore the stars
>born just in time to EXPLORE THE ARTIC

Attached: jacob the new man-legs are wrong.jpg (696x883, 121K)

Imagine how much better things will be when the ice caps melt.

Imagine if illegal immigrants were white! Oh my!

Attached: oh you.png (396x385, 131K)

Why is Oklahoma City always excluded in these things. The road even bends all around to get from Denver to Dallas.

US 287 route, it'll go into Fort Worth user.

This is why it will never happen.

Also this rail line would be a detour to its destination and have to go through mountainous terrain.

A railroad between Europe and china on the other hand would be practical.

Attached: 43524AE9-403F-4156-9809-393D299FD8A0.png (2001x1125, 474K)

No. It’s not.

NO.

desu driving across the world would be really fun

Do you not build up your navy enough to have everything discovered by the industrial era?

This, also swamps in some places and harsh weather

Develop a Darien Gap road!

Attached: Earth pepe.jpg (1200x1200, 334K)

>666x720
>666
notice how the "anime weebs" are always CIA niggers. This is especially obvious on Jow Forums due to our awareness, but it's true on other boards as well. I almost hesitate to call them anime fans, because all they do is perpetuate subversive kyoani sodomite programming They won't touch something like Ashita no Joe or Cyborg 009

Well, Kolyma region has a shitton of gold, silver and tungsten.
But it's hellish even by our standarts.

>Alaska
>Shitland
You are actually fucking retarded. Jump in front of a tractor faggot.