WAIT I THOUGHT THERE WAS NO DIFFERENCES IN RACES

>At the site, the archeologists found chains, but found few personal effects inside the graves save for a single ring. Of the roughly two dozen intact skeletons the archeologists have analyzed so far, all had African American traits, bioarchaeologist Catrina Banks Whitley told The Post. They all appeared to be muscularly built, many with the same misshapen bones that indicate repetitive wear — indicating hard labour, she said.

>African
>American
>traits

GUYS, AS A LIBERAL I'M VERY CONFUSED RN

archive.is/53zAW

Attached: screenshot.png (853x285, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/53zAW
abcnews.go.com/US/serial-killer-wanted-connection-murder-spree-police/story?id=56632731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

died doing what they do best

>all had African American traits
Did they die near a pile of chicken bones and bottles of grape soda?

Only 95? That's a shame

There's only one type of corpse. The human corpse.

Attached: Race and Skulls.jpg (864x240, 111K)

thats nonsense. there's no difference between the races

>archive.is/53zAW
Yeah! What do they mean by African American traits in skeletons! Racists!

slavery is an African American trait

the scientists are racist
everyone know the only difference between niggers and humans is that they have melanated skin

If liberal accept divergent evolution they have to accept different groups of people.

Has any liberal answered the question "why would evolution stop at the neck {or anywhere?}"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I GET IT!
ITS FUNNY BECAUSE THEYRE BLACK FOR EACH OTHER AND ITS NOT RACIST OR HOMOPHOBIC OR BIGOTED TO SAY THEYRE GAY AND BLACK BECAUSE THEY HOLD A DIFFERENT POLITICAL CLASS AND OPINION TO ME!
GET FUCKED STUPID DRUMPPPPPFFFTARDS!!!!

How do they know they’re black if race is just skin deep? :^)

>die in prison
>be buried

On the normie level the only difference is bone density.

Evolution doesn't apply to humans anymore. Biology is sexist and racist ergo irrelevant to modern discourse.

Houston pd arrested a Mexican serial killer in North Houston. Dude looks ms13. Pic related

abcnews.go.com/US/serial-killer-wanted-connection-murder-spree-police/story?id=56632731

Attached: S096522986_1531830682581_92589281_ver1.0_640_480.jpg (639x480, 32K)

Now wait a second.

So archeologists unearth the bones of some nigger gang from the 1800's, along with a stolen ring and chains. And the PC police descend to scream that they actually had jobs, actually worked and contributed to society in some way? Do they have any proof of this? Let me guess, the were half way through college when they suddenly died because of white privilege.

Fuck it, I'm done.

Chains as in shackles

>shackles
Shiiiiiiet they had to spend over 5k for shwag like that.

Attached: onerace.jpg (2000x2000, 886K)

well, at least they died as they lived

Attached: looking at computer.jpg (800x800, 55K)

I'd piss my pants if they found some white remains in there. How would they frame it.

The easiest redpill of all is forensics. It illustrates definitive information about the differences between races and genders. All these idiots loved Bones. I use that regularly.

It’s known that there are differences in bone structure among the races, it’s how forensic scientists determine who a person was when there’s just bones left. You can be content with that scientific fact or stick your head in the sand so your God Progress won’t smite you.

Jesus Christ, you people have become what you hated; blind, unquestioning zealots.

Black ≠ Sub-saharan

Attached: indian-man-texting-o.jpg (737x1024, 367K)

True.

The very first inkling religious activity that we know of is powdered ochre sprinkled on African bones nearly a million years ago.