Taxas restaurant BANS racist customer who wrote racist note on receipt!

msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/customer-who-left-racist-‘we-don’t-tip-terrorist’-message-banned-from-texas-restaurant/ar-AAAfKC6?li=BBnb7Kz

When Khalil Cavil looked at his customer's bill Saturday night, he saw a note written on the top saying, "We don't tip terrorist." The customer at Saltgrass Steak House in Odessa had circled his name, Khalil, and left a zero in the tip field for a bill totaling $108.73.

"At the moment I didn’t know what to think nor what to say, I was sick to my stomach," Cavil said on Facebook. "I share this because I want people to understand that this racism, and this hatred still exists."

Terry Turney, COO of Saltgrass Steak House, told USA TODAY in a statement that the customer responsible for the message has been banned.

Be careful with your "red pilling" or you might have nowhere to eat out, Drumplets.

Attached: AAAfZyo.png (270x347, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eater.com/2014/5/27/6217533/man-accused-of-racist-receipt-sues-red-lobster-and-waitress-for-1
youtube.com/watch?v=VyXUjRl2dzc
youtube.com/watch?v=hT5KrRGfJBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

False flag

That’s not based, just cheap and trashy.

Where exactly is this 'Taxas' you're talking about?

Attached: 1526242319835.jpg (800x725, 261K)

>Terry Turney, COO of Saltgrass Steak House, told USA TODAY in a statement that the customer responsible for the message has been banned.

well bitch, when the customer shows up again you're going to have to call the police and have them legally trespassed. Until you do so, they are not banned.

why is a steak house hiring a terrorist to serve food?

they're doing the jobs the spics don't want to do

FPBP

>giving shitskins more of your money
>flag
Reminder the only person cheaper than a Jew is an anti-semite.

Who thinks it's a Baste Blackmann making an excuse for never tipping in the first place?

The zero for the tip is the exact same hand writing style for the zero on the balance due and the o in terrorist, meaning the person who wrote the message, we dont tip terrorist, was Khalil, the motherfucking social terrorist.

Attached: Inspector.jpg (2894x3221, 519K)

I don't tip sandniggers either, so what's the issue?

read

Fpbp

doesn't surprise me that he'd write it. i'm just saying I hate ethnic minorities

>handwriting is different from the numbers and the words

Hey Rabbi

whatcha up to, Hassan?

What are the odds that they didnt leave a shitty waiter a tip, and he used the "muslim shuffle" on them by circling his name and writing that himself? Seems like thats what muslims like to do. A lot.

the customer got banned dumbfuck

>female loopy writing
>overwhelming probability of retarded lefty
>taxas
>retarded phoneposter

Everything checks out here, boys.

Attached: sagebomb.png (640x800, 718K)

that doesn't disprove his false flag accusation

Poor Cavil the kikes are the real terrorists desu. If you can avoid tipping them do so.

You're a fucking idiot, you know that?

>bottom handwriting is a right-handed person
>top handwriting is a lefty
gee mohammad, whatcha doing?

Yeah..

The zero and O's dont match. the Dont and Terrorist match the zero in the tip box but no the zero in the total.

Also the one is written in total looks to be upward stroke with the Ts are downward. The zero in total starts from the left (looks like, thanks OP for your dick size pic) while the other zero starts from the right, as do the Os in the message.

Calling fake.

How do you even ban a customer? Do you have someone at the door who checks all the IDs of people who enter? Or are all the waiters equipped with those robocop visers that scan the facial identities of all the patrons?

Bitch I will fucking go to your steakhouse any time I want you're going to have to find me and throw me out in which case great free meal you stupid virtue signalling fuck.

I’m alright with casual racism, just don’t stiff waiters, they make peanuts as it as. The garbage mouth breathers could’ve left or simply asked for another waiter if they’re so asshurt. A cheap excuse to forgo tipping; very kike-like behavior.

Mr Khalif probably has a jewFundme page set up already asking for reparations..

The top was written by a woman too.
The sale was already done, its not like they publicly banned the customer or there was an uproar, because a keyword search through Facebook/Twitter brings up NOTHING. Some other customer would have commented on their own social media.

Many people actually dont tip on the CC, they just do it in cash.

>why pay interest on a tip?????

lol

Waiters are guaranteed a wage by their employer. If you they don't make enough in tips then the company has to pay them the difference.

And fuck waiters if they think they are entitled to an extra 20% of MY hard-earned money just because they took my order. What kind of bullshit is that? Tipping is a scam.

Then get another job. The only ones perpetuating that shit are dumb wageslave waiters. Literally nobody is forcing them to work there and you can't guilt me in to supporting them just because they're too dumb or have too little pride in themselves to find another job

>saging with an image about saging
this place has fallen

I just don't tip. If you're not smart enough to get a better job than a waiter, you don't deserve to live nor reproduce.

amazing how the kikes have managed to obfuscate the reality of interracial violence in america by burying countless stories where whites are murdered, torture, raped etc in the most brutal ways by shitskins and giving the most innocuous incidents of white racism crazed national coverage

Hey rabbi...

Tipping should be a reward for good service, not a standard

The waiter is a black Christian

>he saw a note written on the top saying, "We don't tip terrorist." The customer at Saltgrass Steak House in Odessa had circled his name, Khalil, and left a zero in the tip field for a bill totaling $108.73.
it clearly asserts that the customer wrote both, I'm not sure what you think you're debunking. I agree it was probably the arab who wrote it but there's a good chance you might be retarded, everyone understood except for you.

Attached: 1528422942515.jpg (621x461, 109K)

It's a woman's handwritting.

>"I share this because I want people to understand that this racism, and this hatred still exists."

Ah yes, the much maligned terrorist race from Terrorismistan.

>sage doing jack shit at this point anyhow

It certainly has.

We still need waiters but just like any other minimum wage job, it should be done by teenagers. Instead due to so many immigrants taking our jobs, grown adults actually expect to be able to support themselves with minimum wage when it's really only meant to put a few dollars in some teenagers pocket while he's still being supported by his parents lol

Waith, are you forced to tip people bringing you food to your table after you waste 100 dollars on expensive shitty food? what kind of hellish nightmare is this?

Forgot the pic

Attached: IMG_0863.jpg (800x450, 48K)

I want you fucks to remember this next time you are shit talking Texas.

Guise...

Google "Saltgrass SteakHouse Reciept"

Something about this isnt right..

Maybe this is a batch copy. There is no detail of the order...

Calling major BS on this...

>Saltgrass SteakHouse Reciept
You are on to something user
Just searched this and all the receipts are way different.

why are food service staff the absolute rudest people in the world? It's not exactly a difficult job but they manage to find ways to complain and be dicks about absolutely everything
>FUCK THESE CUSTOMERS I HATE THEM REEEEE
>WHY WONT THEY TIP ME REEEEE

Yeah, nah. Saltgrass servers make fucking bank. My gf was one for a few years.

Its weird how all the sudden receipts with racist shit written on it came out and white people calling the cops hmmm I wonder what certain group can be behind this

I bet one of the redacted lines says "Reprint" or something like that. There was another story a year or so ago where some nog tried to fake the same thing.

What are they gonna do to ban them? Check ID at the doors?
>be banned
>walk in and eat an expensive steak dinner
>inform waiter that you are b&
>get kicked out without having to pay
>rinse and repeat

This happened a few years ago with a black waitress and of course it turned out she faked it. Probably the same this time.

Lol it probably never even happened retard.

Red Lobster in Maine.

Shaniqua produced a reciept that said some waycis stuff. Got like 15 grand from GoFundMe.
>then the customer produced the original reciept and it was obviuos that Shaniqua wrote it herself

She didnt give the money back either..

When I was a server people were assholes sometimes, sometimes they were crazy and weird and black people never tipped. How is this even news?

some giant no body that no one here will ever meet got banned from a restaurant that no one here will ever go to. Yea sure isnt fake right guys?

What a chad table. Inb4 y-your supposed to tip, employers dont pay their cucks enough. You wont even see that manager tossing that sand coon a $10 for the tipless table either, fuck you get a real job

Because they employ the absolute bottom of the barrel scum of the earth and/or entitled brats who can only barely be called adults

>Rare
That’s clearly not the case here thu.

>if they don't make enough in tips then the company has to pay them the difference.
How about restaurant owners pay them a liveable wage instead having to rely on your patrons to do that for you? Why are you blaming the waiters? The American restaurant industry created this custom because they’re greedy fucks. I don’t tip at home or in Europe, because waiters are actually paid sufficiently. You’ll see career-waiters in Europe; it’s that good. Meanwhile, in the US it’s staffed with brokeass high school or college kids. Just don’t eat out if you’re so stingy, you’ll save more shekels that way.

IMHO white supremacists are the real terrorists and should be treated as such. Let's not forget their attack on UVA. All white supremacists should be considered enemy combatants. And be dealt with accordingly.

Tipping is for stupid goyim anyway.

"I was sick to my stomach"
How are people so offended by words. I dont get it

I'll take "Things that did not happen for $500.00", Alex.

Attached: IMG_6931-505921.jpg (750x723, 68K)

>ITT: Things that totally happened.

And the twin towers fell, you're point you stupid meme flagging nigger?

truly another shoah

eater.com/2014/5/27/6217533/man-accused-of-racist-receipt-sues-red-lobster-and-waitress-for-1

A man accused of writing a racial slur on a receipt last year at a Red Lobster in Franklin, Tennessee has filed a $1 million lawsuit against the restaurant and the waitress who served him. According to the Tennessean, Devin Barnes is suing the chain and the waitress, Toni Jenkins, who posted the receipt to Facebook without blurring his name out, for damaging his reputation. The receipt had "none" written in the tip line and the n-word spelled on the total line. Barnes' suit is claiming that the waitress "slandered his name and misused his personal information."

Welp.. this has happened before..

Just look at the handwriting on her check and the receipt..

Attached: toni.jpg (777x420, 167K)

>IT'S A FAWSE FWAG!
cries the eternal Trumplet, refusing to believe that his edgy, infantile political ideology can lead people to discrimination

I mean seriously, who can believe this fake news garbage! These things never, ever happen IRL, Trumplets never, EVER go on embarrassing racist tirades in public, it's all fake news!

youtube.com/watch?v=VyXUjRl2dzc

youtube.com/watch?v=hT5KrRGfJBI

Attached: furfag trump supporters.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

Because most customers are clueless, raging assholes

Not here m8

Waiters here might literally be the most undeserving and overpaid of all workers. Sure there are jew speculators and athletes and stuff like that where it's worse, but of all normal, real workers waitresses are the most underskilled, undeserving and entitled scumbags out there. robots cannot come quickly enough

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FOOD

you absolute nigger

Attached: 1531581318937.jpg (941x1024, 180K)

keke and who says krauts aren't funny

>t. busboy
If they were a joy to work with you'd get paid even less. stop complaining about having a job to do and just do it faggot. it's called "customer service" for a reason.

Attached: 1527808091507.jpg (408x447, 27K)

No it's kikes being kikes you muppet.

Attached: 1416334888648.jpg (296x314, 19K)

Found the jew

Well if it did happen it would be in Odessa, Texas.

Have you ever served before? Because you know waiters do a lot more than just deal with taking an order, right?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I'll take things that never happened for 500, Alex.

Racism is never this blatant, it's subtle. Just like that dumb arab women who claimed racism on the plane for a Coke Zero.

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

The only real story here is that it's national news.

>got banned from Golden Corral
>jerking off in bathroom

Fuxking sucks to be honest

Fuck off retard, the jobs are for teenagers. Let me know what job you are hiring me for, since being a waiter apparently isn't good enough. People like you will get the rope. Mark my fucking words.

the only people defending tipping in this thread are bum waiter wagies upset that they dont get more donation money than they feel they deserve... i never tip and i get layed constantly

I do this all the time.

Cash tip.

Not on the fucking receipt.

Cash.

Fuck this sand nigger.

>muh dik

stfu virgin waiter im the chad stiffer

die bitch

That racist bigot is lucky that Khalil had the courtesy to not doxx him. Since the name of the card holder might actually show up on the receipt.
Why do racists feel emboldened to do this shit after countless of them have been doxxed time and time again?

>sick to my stomach

this is what I hate about the left. Like he doesn't know he has the entire politically correct mainstream media and population behind his back and that the waiter was stepping way out of line according to the social norm. fucking fake victim fucks.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT LIBERAL BUSINESSES

85% OF LIBERAL OWNED BUSINESSES GO UNDER WITHIN 10 YEARS

>Bacon-Wrapped Filet
Wonder if he delivers this meal

>stfu virgin waiter im the chad stiffer
I hope you like cum in your food the next time you go there.

>the waiter
*the customer

waiters are to stupid to remember who anyone is lol