Did anyone get BTFO as hard as Montenegro today?

literally no one wants to die for this shithole country?
BWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA

Attached: montenegro-flag.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyccкo-япoнcкaя_вoйнa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is the difference between Montenegrins and Serbians? Is there an actual ethnic difference or was it just made up ad hoc to leave Serbia without access to the sea?

Kek
>montenegro
>"mountain negroes"

I wouldn’t die for Montenegro, but I would kill for pure Illyrian Dinaric and Slavic European blood in it

That's what you get for being whore traitors.

Actually nobody has been more BTFO than Ukraine.

This. Cucked by Russia

What happened?

>for being who’re traitors
To whom?

i unno what even goes on here but its a good place to travel to

Yes,MonteNegrins are Albo half-breeds.

Quick rundown?

go fucking read
you're on the world wide web

Attached: Stupid.jpg (500x473, 38K)

Did anything happen or it's happening again

30% of Monteniggers are ethnically Serb, 50% are actually Montenigger, the rest are a smattering of Bosnigger, Croats, and border jumping inbred Albanian faggots.

There is no point in defending it in the first place.
It's useless both in terms of geographical location and military power.

i didn't know that , i always thought they were serbs

>It's useless (...) in terms of geographical location
Study more.

at this rate ukraine will be once again a russian satelite

how do you fell about that?

>serves them right they trusted the mutts

>i always thought they were serbs
that's what he said

kek, is that really where it comes from?

That is because 1000 years ago a Serb from Bosnia became a ruler of their country,and ever since than they LARPED as such.Later,some Serbs fled to it,and than they became half-breeds,instead of just being straight up Albos.

Damn it I thought this would be a good joke not a question...

fuck off sandnigger, this is a white thread

damn so they really are half breeds , how do real serbs feel about them ?

Best laugh of the day.

It's right there, self explanatory

>Joined NATO
>Pretend nation
Schizophrenic Serbs desu

Attached: samster.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I mean most Serbs believe everything is Serb,so they don't really care.But some don't like them cause they gained independence and joined NATO,other believe that it was a conspiracy and that the vote was rigged or something and feel like Monte Negrin are their bros.

>t. tyrone

Attached: 86D3309C-707A-4E9F-BC99-D96FB30EBDE3.jpg (400x400, 139K)

>Any vote not being rigged in Milogora

>what are geopolitics

yeah libs are saying we should defend a made up proxy country.

Who the fuck was stupid to jump the border there, coastal Montenegro was called Albania Veneta until 19th century

Attached: 0E6AD0B0-FC3D-4284-89BD-F7026955B650.png (537x613, 76K)

>key word: called
>by: italians.
>no albos there
>not even remotely the border we're talking about
nigger wut

What the fuck did I miss with all this Montenegro shit

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyccкo-япoнcкaя_вoйнa
They even had some guy that literally killed a Samurai in that war in a show off before a battle start

I would die for Montenegro, they are Albanians after all.

Attached: IMG_1417.jpg (349x356, 31K)

There is no montenigger nation those 50% monteniggers are ethnically Serbs in delusion, everything in Montenegros history it had to with Serbia, they started chaing words of anthems, patriotic songs, history because in all of those there is Serbia they even started inventing their own language, their famous people in history were serbs, their King was a Serb, they were a first state that fought its way from Turks, they are a country where Serbia started when Slavs settled here... Those 50% are just loyalists of a dictator who openly declared himself as serb 20 years ago but when he saw the shekels from USA he started creating meme nation called Montenegrin.

Attached: Flag_of_the_Kingdom_of_Montenegro.svg_.png (1280x853, 207K)

doubt it, probably "Black Mountain"

So WW3 starts when

There was some interview with Trump where he was asked what if a NATO country was attacked, an used Montenegro as the example because it was the smallest one and newest to join.

Trump sort of missed the point, why should America be obligated to defend NATO, and went on to say that the Montenegrin people are strong and aggressive so it wouldn't take much to escalate an attack on this small country into WW3 since everyone is obligated to defend it.

Technically I agree. But since it's a seperate nation state now, those monteniggers choose to call themselves monteniggers. I'm not sure anybody really cares. I just wanted to illustrate the makeup is mostly montenigger (serb), the rest are crotards, bosniggers, and albotrash.

No thats fallout new vegas you retard

>albania
>albino
>white
>montenegro
>negro
>black
n-nani?

>What is the difference between Montenegrins and Serbians?
The same difference as with Austrians and Germans. Montenegrins are Serbs and Austrians are Germans.