It's over

It's over

Attached: SmartSelect_20180718-182749_Google News.jpg (1044x1860, 523K)

>DISMANTLE ICE
>REPEAL 2ND AMENDMENT
>DACA IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A BORDER WALL
>IMPEACH EVERYONE IN TRUMP’S CABINET, INCLUDING TRUMP, AND BLOCK ALL HIS NOMINATIONS AND APPOINTMENTS
>GET RID OF WHITE PEOPLE, WE’RE REPLACING YOU, YOU DIDN’T EARN THAT
>ALL MEN ARE SEXUAL PREDATORS
>AMERICA SHOULD PAY EVERY COUNTRY’S BILLS
>NO MORE FREEDOM OF SPEECH
>MORE JOBS AND A GOOD ECONOMY IS A BAD THING
>THE USA SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DICTATE TERMS WITH OTHER COUNTRIES
>PEACE WITH NORTH KOREA IS A BAD THING
>PEACE WITH RUSSIA IS A BAD THING
>AMERICA IS INHERENTLY EVIL
>LEAKS FROM HILLARY’S SERVER REQUIRE A FEDERAL INVESTIGATION BUT LEAKS FROM TRUMP ARE A FREE FOR ALL
>CRITICIZING CHRISTIANITY IS RATIONALITY BUT CRITICIZING ISLAM IS A HATE CRIME
>POLITICIZED FBI AND JUDGES ARE A GOOD THING
>WE NEED HIGHER TAXES
>THE WHITE WORKING CLASS DON’T HAVE A RIGHT TO AN OPINION! THEIR VOTES DON’T MATTER
>PEDOPHILES ARE HARMLESS AND SHOULD BE RESPECTED
>THE POLICE ARE BAD AND RACIST
>TRUMP IS A RACIST NAZI! THE ETHNOSTATE OF CHINA ARE THE GOOD GUYS
>IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO RIG AN ELECTION, JK THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED BUT WE ONLY FOUND OUT AFTER HILLARY LOST DESPITE STATE OF THE ART SURVEILLANCE TECH
>ACCIDENTALLY USING THE WRONG PRONOUNS IS HATE SPEECH! YOU SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL
>NOT WANTING TO HAVE SEX WITH TRANSGENDER PEOPLE IS BIGOTRY! CISGENDERS SHOULD BE FORCED TO HAVE SEX WITH TRANSGENDERS!
>YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS TOPICS WE DON’T LIKE BUT WE’RE FREE TO SHIT ALL OVER YOUR BELIEFS WHENEVER WE FEEL LIKE IT!
>THE USA IS POLITICALLY POLARIZED ON AN UNPRECEDENTED SCALE BECAUSE OBAMA WAS A GOOD PRESIDENT
>ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS TRUMP’S FAULT! MEXICO HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY
>IF THE USA FAILS IT’S A GOOD THING BECAUSE TRUMP FAILS!
>WE ONLY COOPERATE WHEN IT’S A PRESIDENT WE LIKE!
>TRUMP DIDN’T REALLY WANT TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY HE ONLY DID IT TO GET RICH BUT SIMULTANEOUSLY COLLUDED WITH PUTIN TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY TO HELP RUSSIA!!!

Just as the President of the United States would be held responsible for the same. How underage do you even have to be interpret the word "responsible." Probably as underage as you have to be to misunderstand the difference between compromise and concede.

ummmm no sweetie? you have to declare war on russia, right now!

How I bet it actually went down:
>Mr. Trump, if Russia is found to be 100% to blame for election interference, would it be Putin's fault?
>I guess that if Russia was really to blame for election interference, which I doubt, as Putin was very aggressive in his denial, then It would. It would, becauise if Russia was really behind it all it would mean that Putin was behind it all! Of course, Putin is unlikely to be behind it all.

>O MY FUCKING GOSH, THE PRESIDENT SAYS IT WAS PUTIN THAT WAS RESPONSIBLE!!11!!11!!

Clear bait

Attached: BrainStruggle.png (466x490, 24K)

Did he flip-flop back again today? Because earlier today he said they aren't doing interfering. That would be 4 position changes in 2 days.

this, but unironically.

He's obviously having a hard time saying the truth with this one. I don't know if he'll ever get out of it. FBI/CIA should publicly release the findings instead of saying "it happened"

His handlers really need to keep him on a shorter leash. He has an uncanny ability to contradict himself and make things worse.

So Obama ignores Russian attempts to meddle with the election, and that's okay with you.

Trump holding people accountable, that's not okay with you.

You....must be a nigger.

The same CIA whose tools were left in the open, said tools being capable of spoofing russian cyber attacks?

That CIA? Headed by the avowed communist Brennan at all relevant times?

Trump is the Big Show of Presidents.

Always turning face/heel

Thing is I believe in his administration, I like the guys on the cabinet and think they're running the country well. It's Trump that needs to take it down a notch. I've been supporting him since his initiation, but this kinda cuts it.

I'm not a big fan of Sessions, but I agree that Trump needs to avoid these obvious pitfalls until the midterms are over.

And yet he's still doing better than any president in recent history.

No you fucking idiot, there was a press conference today that reiterated what he meant to say, and what he meant to say. They know they meddled in the election.

>1 post by this ID
Attention newfaggots: if a cocksucking OP posts a screenshot of clickbait with no archive or link, IGNORE AND HIDE
eat a bucket of AIDS, OP
>in all fields

Actually read what happened, they asked him a hypothetical question and reported his response as fact.

Trump is literally his own worst enemy when he start riffing in instances like this. It's fantastic when he's just shooting the shit at a rally, it makes him relatable, but he just makes shit worse when rambles during questions concerning collusion or corruption. You have writers, use them. You can bantz later.

your pasta reeks of breathless desperation, you treasonous bitch

>Trump has closed door meeting with Putin
>they laugh and shit talk the horrible USA media
>he tells him i'm gonna blame you when I get home and gives him a wink
>Putin laughs and says okay, liberals in your country are fucking retarded
>Trump does this
>Putin laughs back at the Kremlin
>Trump supporters don't give a fuck
>this will be forgotten in a week

>Muh one post

Please kill yourself