Be me

>be me
>italian veteran of the kossovo war
>want another war to start because i liked the feeling of the adrenaline running through your veins the action of the war and because you get to see new places
>heard that trump isnt going to support the eu anymore
>amost 90% of the scandinavian army is supported by the US so right now they are like a shelless turtle
>russians always wanted to get the scandinavian peninsula
>mfn

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-19-00-28-43-1.png (332x330, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/express/wp/2009/01/26/new_world_powers_george_friedman_the_nex/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.30d2a946bd5f
businessinsider.com/mexico-could-be-worlds-next-great-power-2016-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go eat a dick you fucking murderer and criminal!

Hey, i just followed the orders man

You chose to be a good (((ZOG-bot))) for NATO and further displace Serbs in favor of muslim extremists. Nice dick move.

>italian veteran of the kossovo war
So your experience of war is entering peoples homes armed and confiscating illegal arms?
As usual Italian army is a joke

You know that i was forced to do that right, i hate muslims and i always will, but when you are in the army you cant choose

KLA weren't Islamist, they were communist if anything. They worshipped Hoxha.

Nah man, i pretty much just sat my ass guarding outposts with a bigass bulletproof vest all day long, and once i got to ride a chopper

Russia would immediately win the air war, but wouldn't be able to take any ground probably.

Russia recently has been losing tons of battles on the ground. They've lost in Donbass, and Syria, They really are a paper tiger. They can't even take over Ukraine properly.

You could have quit in stead of killed people in service of ZOG.

russians were btfo'ed so hard that they won't try again

Oh btw, when you get in a chopper they give you a helmet for your ass

oh, someone told you to do it all, so that absolves you? the universe doesn't accept that shit. enjoy your karma, you order follower.

Good goy!

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (220x220, 19K)

You know that right now in my country finding a job is one of the hardest things a man can do, right?

We had dutch peace keepers in the place where I live and they were a bunch of really good people, I will never forget them even though i was just a small kid, on the other hand burgers were scum of what I've heard from people in other places

you chose to enter the army, you chose to follow orders. you carried out the actions by CHOICE!

Hah Serbian diaspora playing the victim

>what is conscription
Few years ago in Italy all boys had to do military service and were eligible to be called in by the govt anytime they deemed it necessary

but this war was decades ago... "oh, it's hard to find work, so that makes it okay to support war". yeah, nah.

Finland has every able-bodied man go through army training betweek half a year to a year. USA is not supporting Finland in any way.

Im in the aeronautics bud, i tought that it was all cool plane shit when i joined, not murdering

Idi u tri picke materine majmune debini.

Did you at least get paid well ?

It's going to happen in our life time.

>America is losing interest in Europe.
>We don't need Europe as a tool anymore to fight a superpower.
>We're energy independent.
>We literally at the least trade dependent nation in the world as a percentage of GDP

When USA leaves europe its going to return the natural order

>Germany vs Russia
>France vs Germany
>Russia vs Scan
>Japan vs China

And USA isn't going to get involved.

you still chose not to resist, which means you went along with it all. you consented. you participated. you violated human rights. you were part of it all being perpetuated. you consented.

Ahahhahha znao sam (((sluga))) glumi nacionalisti u inozemstvu (((ponosni su na tebe)))

I hope this is the case.

you supported an invasion force ran by and for hidden elites and their agenda. that is the bottom line.

Yhea, i got good/decent payments

We don't need a war or a skem, we don't need territories, we have enough land to give away free gas, oil, wheat, why do we have to feed the Negro Arab scum that has taken over your cities when we can sell it all to you for good money?

You did nothing wrong don't listen to Serbia diaspora there is always a bigger fish in the sea and that time they got eaten

They had it coming Karma and shit, from starting WW1 to Greater Serbia plans

Albanian muzzies don't deserve the air they breathe.

ohnononono
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

>What is Crimea ?
>What happened in Georgia ?

Pff Serbs,Muslims it's all the same

Cuck

"Inozemstvo"? Boze me sacuvaj kakve izmiljotine. Kaze se "inostranstvo" debilu. Jeli su vas to terali da govorite da kao imate svoj jezik? Strasni ste degeni covece Bozji.

It's actually going to be a hellish scenario for everyone except America (North and South)

Without USA keeping the peace, combined with global warming, a hugely aging population in Europe, Europe WILL descend into a dark age of war and destruction.

Just the demography alone is enough to do this, combined with the energy and US leaving, Europe is totally and utterly fucked.

Well af far as i heard for a good chunck they are

Had literal family members killed in an illegal war for ZOG. What did you ever have to go through mutt? Besides circumcision I mean.

>Časnik
>Oficir

O no so based Serbia so strong they take foreign words rather than have their own ...

Kys kido

This entire world will be a hellish place user.

They're too wh*Te for my tastes. You better not be as well.

Damn you're mad. Pls kys snow nigger

>>russians always wanted to get the scandinavian peninsula
Fucking brainwashed idiot, go kys.
USSR had Finland under control after WW2 and even had a base there. Then USSR simply fucked off ~10 years later as a gesture of good will and even let it keep market economy.

>but muh winter war
Finland belonged to Sweden. Then Russia conquered it from Sweden. Finland got independence after Russia's civil war and took territories with it that are too close to Russia's capital (at that time), which didn't make the likes of Stalin happy. USSR issued ultimatum to give certain territories, and got them back in the end.

>illegal war

Oh no how horrible if it was legal it would make it better...

Kid go to sleep not even the ZOG cared about Serbia

Not for the USA

It's the biggest consumption economy in the world:

>Makes more oil than it uses - net exporter
>Largest farming industry in the world
>More young people than old people - will remain consumption power
>Geographically impossible to invade
>Bordered by two weak powers

USA will be fine. Wages are going to continue to rise, we're not doing free trade anymore, we're stopping immigration.

Europe is going to legitimately be fucked. USA will be fine. Mexico will be a top 8 power in the next 40-50 years

>Uses (((latinica)))

O HO HO HO HO XAXAXAXAXA!!!!

But will it be white ?

>>Uses (((latinica)))
>O HO HO HO HO XAXAXAXAXA!!!!

Are you retarded ? You do know you are writing in it whilst trying to use ridicule me with it ...

>>italian veteran of the kossovo war
Go kill your self you dirty piece of shit

USA doesn't need to be white you fucking slav

Whites will still be the majority and in power (brown fertility is dropping a lot)

Even if it was majority mixed race, it doesn't matter.

Mexico is 100% brown and will be a stronger power than France by 2080. Look at demographics and populations you retard

France an the rest of germany need trade to survive
When US stops policing the world, trade wont be possible

>subhuman italonigger melding into Balkan indegous conflicts.
Well, that was unexpected

Well you've heard wrong pastanigger. Besides the F-18's we use very little even of their equipment. Then again we are not even part of scandinavia technically. It's the other nordics which are kuked.

Serbian diaspora triggered

I got two of them so far let's wait more will come

washingtonpost.com/express/wp/2009/01/26/new_world_powers_george_friedman_the_nex/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.30d2a946bd5f

>Russia lost in syria
"no"

Do you tell that to yourself before sleep to feel better or are you just delusional ?

Am interested do you in America think of Obama as being white or do you set the bar a bit higher ?

LOL that is such bullshit. If USA promised not to retaliate, Russia would have taken over Finland by now.

The Only reason Finland exist is because USA keeps the peace

>Washington Post
Yeah I am not agreeing to that shit

Some special forces and a couple jets slaughtered a bunch of Russian mercs/spec ops a couple days ago.

Russia has been losing a ton of ground fights

The point is your COUNTRY uses it you cumsponge.

No Russia would gain nothing actually lose people and resources so net negative for them

What can they gain from Finland a border with Sweden..Ugh who would want that

Maybe you won't have shells landing in your neighborhood but i can tell you right now that the future for the US is not pretty.
It is not going to be ideal maybe okay but it will not be ideal.

bravo goy, il rabbino è fiero di te

Croat actually. Supporting albozerg is disgusting you fucking traitor.

I'd say this was true for every European country, except Finland.

Finland harnesses some special snow magic that is able to defeat the Russian at their own game, cold ass weather. Finland can actually hold out against Russia and Russia will lose terribly against them.

Your country uses it as well you live in Sweden...Not Serbia

> Wahh Wahh, i'm a fucking war hero! now give me a job.

Attached: rktlnchr.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

Swedistan uses arabic letters now

>Russia vs Scan
Neither Sweden nor Finland were in NATO during the height of the Cold War, yet they survived somehow. And you are telling me Russia is going to attack? ;) USSR had like 300k soldiers JUST in East Germany, 50k+ tanks in the arsenal, etc.

Russia needs South and East Ukraine, who speak mostly Russian and are culturally close, not Scandinavia.

buy those f35 jussi

>Finland can actually hold out against Russia and Russia will lose terribly against them
>being this delusional
You know even the Soviets won back in the day? It was a pyrrhic victory but a victory nonetheless. That sas because of bad leadership. Times changed.

A bit better than supporting Serbs literall scum of the Balkans prove me wrong hint you can't

Also once again fuckin diaspora more Croatia than us who actually live there

Lol even worse complains about war with shitskins goes to Sweden gets extra cucked home and abroad.. Priceless

Get the meme flag off kid, we all know that you're from scandinavia

Typical Slavic subhuman doesnt know economics

Yes, Mexico has a larger population than france, and is taking China's place as the go-to cheap labor place.

Labor is cheaper in Mexico than China right now

>Balkans
We have nothing to do with Balkans. Why do you even care lmao

businessinsider.com/mexico-could-be-worlds-next-great-power-2016-3

And you claim that was exciting?

>couple days ago
more like months
>spec ops
no they were mercs and the numbers of deaths are not even clear, some say 300 a journalists from germany says more like 20 and so on. fact is since they went in in 2015 things in syria changed

They could get their border back. Russia is exposed right now, and they dont like it

I fucked your mom last night. She didn't consent, but it's ok - you see, I was just following orders!

Oh boy talk about being in denial. LARP harder as an Austrian faggot.

Do you have any argument to back up your claims? You couldn't be more wrong.

Shale oil is going to demolish the oil industry and USA will have the cheapest oil in the World. We will be the nest Saudi Arabia

>washingtonpost.com/express/wp/2009/01/26/new_world_powers_george_friedman_the_nex/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.30d2a946bd5f

Friedman is a hack. He said Japan would be a superpower by now.

did your MREs come with liquor?

>muh hate diaspora
>serbs are bad grrr
>albanians are our friends
Disgusting.
I'd rather support serbs than germans let alone albanians. Whether you like it or not they are cousins, where as albanians are non-european even. Serbs supported Croatia in WC and Croats supported Djokovic at Wimbledon. Times are changing and it doesnt matter what your undereducated father taught you about
>muh evil serbs grrr

Also only serbs and croats dislike their diaspora, instead of utilizing the diaspora to further your international goals you shun them and pretend you're better.
Croatia is in the heart of every Croatian diaspora, despite the bullshit we receive from you edgy cunts.

It could be true, but the principle reason Russia hasn't meddled with Finland is because USA.

>we are not Balkan and we are Germanic
Top fucking kek retard

Le 56% tries to insult me :D

I know you might be a bit slow from all that fluoride you drank in your childhood
But I wasn't talking about economy but about USA becoming non-white

Boer destiny awaits

THANK YOU WHITE GUARD

Attached: 001.jpg (269x399, 16K)

Maybe not a hot war, but it will go back to a fight for baltic control. Believe it

Australians are supposed to shit post and make me laugh not act like crybaby nerds

Correct I misspoke. A couple months ago.

It was 200-300 or even more. Not even counting the equipment like tanks we destroyed

No, tge ecicting thing was that everything could happen, for example once i almost drove over an anti-men mine and once a gun almost blew up in my hand

Source you fucking leaf

>Serbs supported Croatia in WC and Croats supported Djokovic at Wimbledon.

Fucking yugoshit being so delusional

>Croatia is in the heart of every Croatian diaspora, despite the bullshit we receive from you edgy cunts.

I bet you can't even speak properly like the rest of them

Who gives a shit if USA is white or not? It doesnt matter. US will still be the super power.

California is not 100% white and is bigger in economy than the entire balkan shithole.

(((Friedman)))

Hell yeah they did, according to Steve1989