/redpill/ - cannabis edition

>not addictive
>more powerful painkiller than opiods with none of the side-effects
>grows braincells
>increases lateral thinking abilities
Cannabis is the most redpilled substance one can partake of, which is why (((they))) try to keep it illegal.
What strain do you think is the most redpill? Do you have any stories involving cannabis use?

>be me
>smoking a bowl with some of my bluepilled friends
>questions regarding legalization of cannabis comes up and why its illegal in the first place
>one of my friends said it was because of racist, white men
>tell them that it wasn't demonized or made illegal by white men but it was in fact the jews because they couldn't make money off of it
>start dropping more redpills about how jews control major corporations and the government
>they start coming around and realize the truth and said that they never knew about it before

Attached: Cannabis.jpg (620x400, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Israel-can-ride-Colorados-wave-of-pot-revenue-says-governor-427528
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/Jewish-pot-activist-hits-new-high-with-Colorado-law
jta.org/2017/04/06/arts-entertainment/the-jewish-story-behind-this-sexy-pot-product
forward.com/food/307808/pot-shabbat/
haaretz.com/whdcMobileSite/jewish/biblical-roots-of-jews-and-grass-1.5298099
jta.org/2015/02/09/news-opinion/united-states/leor-aims-to-put-marijuana-legalization-on-the-jewish-agenda
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5869259/Marijuana-users-feel-pain-study-lower-pain-tolerance.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get the fuck out.

Attached: 1486454137984.jpg (2560x1357, 1.52M)

Attached: 1487806227199.jpg (1920x1278, 733K)

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong.

In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

Attached: 1486455706433.jpg (2560x1518, 1.59M)

Destroy the Dopers!!

>Doubles advocate

More powerful than opioids in what sense? Last I checked you can't OD on two sand-grains of weed.

Also, no side effects, are you crazy? It makes people docile and unmotivated and enjoy shitty stoner music.

I don't think it should be illegal, but to pretend that it doesn't have profound and negative affects on a certain percentage of its users is willful blindness. People become addicted and can't live life without it. One might even argue it's a parasitic life form, because heavy users inevitably proselytize even when it's degrading their own lives.

It's less bad than alcohol but that's not saying much.

When I smoked weed it destroyed me mentally for many weeks at a time. My focus and short term memory were completely gone. Which was strange because all my life I had excellent short term memory.

After smoking weed I felt like I had mild Alzheimers , My brain was foggy and I wouldn't be able to focus on anything that was not hedonistic and delivered short term pleasure(Video games, jacking off etc.)

In B4
>It opens your mind man, it helps you see (((their))) tricks
When I smoked, My brain was so cloudy and foggy that it was much more difficult to question Jewish tricks. I was more obedient and willing to accept what was fed to me since I was stoned and I didn't care.

Weed is BLUEPILLED to the max. Weed may be illegal, but all of the (((Mainstream Media))) shills for weed and talks about how it's such a great wonder drug. Vice made 100s of videos about how great weed is, and different ways to smoke it.

So you get high and blame the jews for not being able to get high? Dude, there are so many jews in the industry, and who helped make legalization a reality.

>not addictive
lol
Tylenol has better pain killing properties than weed

That sounds more like a you problem, honestly. Pick a different strain and stop smoking ounces at a time, friend.

>he doesn't recognize any of the running pastas
Chuckling sensibly.
>being this much of a summerfag.
Lurk lurk lurk!

>going against gods chosen medicine which is opiates

commie faggot

All the things I mentioned are common effects of weed. It would be like if I said "Drinking alcohol made me typsy" and you said "That's just a you problem, drink a different type of alcohol"

Weed has been well documented to damage focus and memory in the vast majority of users. Long term use even shrinks the prefrontal cortex(The part of the brain that handles focus, working memory and impulse control) which creates ADHD like symptoms in those people.

You are in bed with (((The Mainstream))) and (((Vice Media))) when you shill for weed by the way, why do you think that is?

Being a drug addict isn't red pilled dumbass. Not habituating yourself to any destructive substances or behaviors is one of the things that should be everyone's goal in life. Stoners are fucking retarded and passive pussies. Just smoke your fucking drugs and keep it to yourself. You are a piece of shit for trying to steer people down the path of drug addiction.

MAGA 2020!

Attached: CitralGlue.jpg (2057x3796, 1.62M)

This was poison to read. Who hurt you?

Attached: 1521109395529.png (598x596, 379K)

>tfw Hitler probably could have treated his palsy much better and lived longer if he had smoked

Attached: EEEA30A3E37F47E1B6D1089D40974AEB.png (418x498, 190K)

If you don't cultivate it yourself,you are a degenerate

This. (((They))) are pushing weed because it sedates white people into a passive state. So they are less likely to be opposed to mass immigration or discrimination against whites. Cause they are so stoned they don't care. It also impairs impulse control and makes whites more into short term hedonism(Jacking off, video games etc.) which plays into (((Their))) hands too.

>marijuana
>destructive
>addictive
pick one

Attached: AC97F89FCF2B4481AB7A699F835AA83F.jpg (1242x2208, 439K)

A joint a day keeps schlomo away!

Attached: 1528521834735.gif (420x391, 3.96M)

Being a user, let me explain the situation with marijuana.

>It is not physically addictive, as in you will not develop a dependency, however, it can be mentally addicted to the weak willed, becoming an uncontrolled habit. I’ve seen it happen to many people, thus it is NOT for everyone.
>smoking anything is bad for your lungs, thus smoking consistenly is not ideal.
>It is good to relieve body aches/headaches/whatever else is wrong, a little Indica is a good way to get a good nights sleep after a long day of blue collar work.
>Stoner culture is toxic, essentially its just glamorized poverty, you become content with very little while high. (Sometimes a good thing, but being constantly content breeds laziness with most)

So whats the issue? Really its people, i just dont think most people are capable of handling use of it due to the culture surrounding it. If everybody upheld temperance with subtsance use for things like alcohol, nicotine, and marijuana, there’d be no issue, but people dont do that, that is the issue.

Pure fucking Ice bro

*blows smoke in your face*
found the kikes.

>grows brain cells
>increases (meme) thinking ability
Kek I live in northern CA. We are full to the brim with dopey weed addicts. Yes addicts, since they use it every day and depend on it.

Not sure what your angle is here but the effects of smoking mj are readily apparent to any casual outside observer. I know you feel chill and enlightened when you are high, but that's all it is. Just a feeling.

>hurr durr muh anecdotal evidence

POTUS Kush is pretty tasty.

>YES GOY, GET LAZY AN SLOW WITH THIS DRU- I MEAN NATURAL WEED

can confirm. POTUS kush is pretty chill

DON'T SMOKE THE DEVILS WEED, GOY. BE A TRUE PATRIOT!

Attached: b70038e363bfa2158fd3ef5039dfe2bd.jpg (1589x2000, 655K)

>not addictive
but easily habit forming
>more powerful painkiller than opioids
not even close
>grows braincells
have you ever talked with a stoner before
>increases lateral thinking abilities
same as above

Attached: George-Washington-hemp.jpg (1320x768, 248K)

Weed makes me paranoid as fuck now. It never used to. Not sure why.

Attached: uhmmokay.jpg (564x389, 23K)

Miss info the tread

>more powerful painkiller than opiods
Try getting seriously injured and tell me that weed helps the pain even more than something piss weak like codeine.

Dabs literally feel like shooting up heroin.

>t. heroin junkies
pull that needle out if your arm senpai

YOU DON'T NEED THE REVENUE, GOY. LET THE MEXICAN CARTELS & DRUG COMPANIES MAKE ALL THE PROFIT INSTEAD.

Attached: CNgRkb2WsAAQq7A.png (501x303, 145K)

>crypto jews love degeneracy
Shocker!

>founders are crypto jews
Kill yourself

YES. FORGET YOUR HERITAGE & THE VALUES YOUR COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED UPON. THEY ARE ALL LIES CRAFTED BY (((US))).

Attached: ford_quote_about_use_of_hemp_product_smart_marijuana_use.jpg (448x280, 51K)

Arguments against???

Attached: 1527124935953.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

Just make weed a state right issue ffs

>Jefferson
>Wants Americans healthy
Wouldn't that go against his belief that states can do whatever the fuck they want?

>"muh degeneracy"

lay off the lettuce

gorilla glue because it involves niggerdom

>lowers IQ
>causes schizophrenia
>causes degeneracy
>muh it’s medicine

Marijuana is more destructive to society than heroin or meth.

This presents slightly like a copypasta but I'm totally willing to accept that you're genuine and that all happened. Because I have heard of similar experiences in the past. How much herb were you smoking? From your description it sounds like you may have been high as a kite 24/7 which is definitely not a good idea with any drug. Would you say you went through multiple ounces a month? Less than an ounce?

>Weed has been well documented to damage focus and memory in the vast majority of users
You're playing with words a little bit now. It doesn't "damage" focus and memory in any sense. However, your focus and memory are greatly impacted during the period of time when you are high. Especially if you are very, very high. Especially if your tolerance is low or you have some particular issue with the drug.

Herb is generally tolerated very well by people who have mental issues. It has been known to help those with PTSD and specific mental illnesses. It can be very detrimental to people who are schizophrenic. It has been known to trigger their paranoia, delusions and hallucinations. But that is not supposed to happen to people who aren't schizophrenic.

Which is always interesting to see considering that alcohol/cocaine/meth are really the standout performers when it comes to degenerate drugs.

>intensive purposes

Attached: 3516546541.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

>nazi flag
>talking about (((degeneracy)))
hitler was a drug using pagan, retard.

It's clear that you know absolutely nothing of how drugs work. Are you a super bad troll or just really retarded?

>illiterate pothead

Read carefully, I know it’s difficult.

Marijuana is the most destructive drug on the planet. Period.

>muh LD50

Shoot yourself.

He read the Nazi flag as being supportive of Hitler. That follows in English. Do not be unkind to the Kenyan brother.

You're confusing a real country that actually lets people be free to achieve their true potential with a communist shithole.

Attached: th.jpg (474x237, 24K)

I take it as you're really retarded, it's more than obvious.

:(

Memory is a meme anyway. The only time that matters is now. Cannabis helps you live in the now. Reliving past trauma via memories is mental illness. The real idea of "memory" that people think of when trying to solve a problem or create, is not affected by cannabis.
Cannabis shows people just how mundane a lot of areas of society really are. It shows people how pathetic their lives have been, how meaningless and unfulfilling most jobs are.

Cannabis and psychedelics like it are tools of truth. They show you reality as it is. I can attribute my red-pilling to the using of drugs.

Not only should you be using cannabis and eating a raw meat diet as a healthy person, but especially if you have been circumcised as a child. You brain is damaged and needs proteins and fat.

Attached: binarycodebrain350.jpg (350x380, 39K)

It's fine to smoke weed.
Just don't be a stoner.
If you smoke, you know the difference.
If you know the difference, you know the dangers of the latter, and the benefits of the former.

hard power is a sign of insecurity. Please rationally explain your side rather than just shout at the opposition, you sound like a Hillary supporter and i'm sure you wouldn't like that.

>things are bad because I say so
>t. bluepilled cuck afraid to confront his demons.

Attached: 1525915972104.jpg (340x565, 37K)

Shut the fuck up faggot. I love preachy people like yourself who go around saying stupid shit like that as if anyone would ever listen to you or take your advice in the first place. Go fuck yourself prick.

Lol.
Kenya.
Nigger.

Yeah you just got BTFO by a nigger. How does it feel whiteboy?

>the jews oppose marijuana
m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Israel-can-ride-Colorados-wave-of-pot-revenue-says-governor-427528

jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/Jewish-pot-activist-hits-new-high-with-Colorado-law

jta.org/2017/04/06/arts-entertainment/the-jewish-story-behind-this-sexy-pot-product

forward.com/food/307808/pot-shabbat/

haaretz.com/whdcMobileSite/jewish/biblical-roots-of-jews-and-grass-1.5298099

jta.org/2015/02/09/news-opinion/united-states/leor-aims-to-put-marijuana-legalization-on-the-jewish-agenda

Pothead excuses are as pathetic, boring, and predictable as potheads themselves.

In all honesty, it's an anonymous message board with no usernames. I'll close this window after typing this, brush my teeth, and read a book in bed, ultimately forgetting about this thread which will be archived and drop like a rock. You'll close this window and still be a nigger living in Africa. I'll let you have this victory, I'll stop preaching about weed. Hell, I'll even call myself a prick and agree with you, AND say that I could stand to be less preachy, and everyone can choose to consume whatever drugs make them happy. But, man, the sad thing is: you're still a nigger living in Africa, and even being right and blowing me out doesn't change the fact that you're a nigger living in Africa.

National government =/= Local/state government

Thomas Jefferson is the only president that care for the 10th amendment.

Only stoners are allowed to use the term stoner. It's considered offensive in other cases. Sort of like "dyke".

I dig. I think the terror that a lot of people report the first time they get really stoned is the result of a few things. For one, people sometimes aren't initiated well by their friends and they're simply given way too much for a newbie. I knew someone who was told to take 20 hits from a bong because "you won't get high your first time unless you take a lot". And of course they had an awful experience.

But more importantly I think it's about the issue of ego dissolution. When people experience their ego fading away (which can absolutely occur without the use of hallucinogens) they begin to panic. It may be the very first time that person has had to really take a hard look at themselves. It can be terrifying. Because you're looking at yourself from the perspective of someone who doesn't have your particular ego. It's like live-triangulation in the Jungian sense.

Attached: annierecordstoreint.gif (245x233, 1.97M)

>none of the side-effects

Heavy use damages the brain's dopamine reward system, explaining stoner apathy and contentment with shitty McJobs. A recent study gave ritalin to heavy smokers and found brain dopamine was elevated as normal but none of the expected stimulant effects occurred, not even higher heart rate, whereas they were all seen in the control group. Jury is still out on lighter usage but the assumption would be it's not exactly good for you. Also the idea that it's good for managing chronic pain has been dealt a blow recently, heavy users were shown to have less pain tolerance than normal, probably because their endocannibinoid system is disrupted.

I smoke a little socially at weekends sometimes, but I'm under no illusions that it's harm-free or a good idea. Also only spliffs: the recent trend to hyper-concentrate it into weed crack like shatter, and all the bugman pop culture commercialization like pickle rick bongs, are kind of pathetic and disturbing. There's something sick about a society that needs to self-medicate that heavily, and weed is the perfect drug for the purpose, given that it's impossible to OD on and stupifying. One can smoke weed every day, forever, and most users do just that (while loudly insisting that it's "not addictive.")

Attached: weed menorah the herbal jew.png (852x479, 283K)

WRONG
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5869259/Marijuana-users-feel-pain-study-lower-pain-tolerance.html

this post is a stronger argument against weed usage than anything. your brain is fried

Is this what radical centrism looks like in the context of marajuana? Spliffs are not the healthiest option my Bongey friend. They're quite unhealthy actually. Smoking primo stuff from a vaporizer is infinitely better for your health. And simply better in general.

Attached: 1531805342027.jpg (736x815, 38K)

I came to the realization a while back
people keep claiming that the job market doesn't have enough people, but I think it's the drug testing that's keeping them back. lots of people smoke weed, its a fact we can't escape, but many of them are kept from better jobs due to the fact
meanwhile people like my old boss do cocaine regularly, and only had to quit for a few days to get the job (bragged openly about this to me)
I talked about this in another thread with a euro, and he said that they don't even have testing there unless its for a dangerous job
why keep people who smoke away from better jobs while hard drug degenerates get better pay and more money to supply cartels and tyrone
the pothead is more likely to grow out of smoking and just quit like many of my stoner friends who had kids and had to grow up. meanwhile the degenerate addict wants more decadence
I'm honestly convinced the whole shit is just a scheme to uplift degenerate people over moderate people. many of my old co-workers were hard drug users and it pissed me off
ironic I type this after a few beers, but whatever

You know what, youre right user.
Peace and love.
Im sorry Kenyan user, it's been a long night. You're a cool dude, I didn't mean any of it. I was just playing. We'd be bros IRL. I'm a stoner at heart, I just gave it all up a few weeks ago.

Government is still government. No matter what size.

Attached: jefferson_liberty_vs_tyranny.jpg (381x247, 27K)

I just like the taste, variety and high. It's not a pain killer, it's a pain distraction.

>its a pain distraction
o-ok, herr fuhrer

Ugh

Attached: what-in-retardation-meme-19315705.png (500x522, 105K)

>1. Does your place of employment have drug testing for herb?
Learn to cheat the correct way. It's incredibly easy and cheap for an intelligent user.

>2. What if my place of employment has a policy of actually watching you pull your penis out when you do the test?
That is fucked up and I'm sorry you're so desperate for a job. I would recommend going elsewhere if you possibly can.

Attached: 1496316355522.jpg (960x720, 196K)

Dude weed amirite?
I smoke weed user, pol ain't the place you will get 99% shills. Take it to 420chan, then come back.

Attached: 20180707_175613.jpg (4032x3024, 2.3M)

You put a giant flashing sign on the post and still the summers bit and bit and bit. The race is losing consciousness, returning to the bog.

>causes schizophrenia
>causes

retard alert

There are places in the world where that is considered impressive trich-coverage.

I didn't smoke that much, probably only a few grams each time. Though it did trigger panic attacks very often, so I probably was mentally sensitive to it. I was not even close to high 24/7
I smoked every 3-4 days a 2-3 grams something like that

It rewires the brain to have worse focus and memory in the long term, not just the short term. THC also stays in the blood stream for up to 1 month after smoking, since it binds to fat and has a very long half life. Thats one month of it activating receptors in your brain subtly in the background, rewiring it to be less efficient and less focused.

>Herebis generally tolerated very well by people with mental illnesses
Triggers Schizophrenia, generally worsens paranoia, worsens anxiety/panic attacks but may help occasionally. Worsens focus and memory in ADHD.

About the only thing it reliably helps with(not sometimes helps sometimes hurts like with anxiety) is PTSD and Chronic Pain. And even in those scenarios you have to deal with the Side effects like worse focus, memory, cognitive ability etc.

what a degenerate thread

Yeah I know, again it's the social context, I don't buy it myself and spliffs are what's going round. I have an old jam jar vapouriser though, never really liked using it but I guess I should.

Attached: drugs weed for kids advocacy.jpg (566x637, 85K)

t.from one of our nations founding potheads.

Attached: Quote3-1024x538.jpg (1024x538, 90K)

>I didn't smoke that much, probably only a few grams each time.
derp

i have been smoking 1g+ a day for 3 consecutive years, it's cost me over 20 grand & it's impossible to be happy without it.

Yeah, that's understandable. It's a real pain and probably not worth using a vaporizer unless it's the proper kind. I had a BR friend who lived in America for a while and was a dealer. He moved to Europe and would complain nonstop about how much worse the herb was in comparison. He was mostly in Swedish cities. He said you would have to smoke joint after joint after joint to get really stoned, the same way people did in the '60s in America before Thai-stick showed up.

>I didn't smoke that much, probably only a few grams each time.
A few grams each "time"? Did you ever smoke that much in a session or a day because a lot of people would consider that a fucking ton

>I smoked every 3-4 days a 2-3 grams
Well that's not... too much. Still on the higher side if you're talking about smoking all day during those periods. Are you talking about smoking primo stuff nonstop for days on end? That's the real question.

>It rewires the brain to have worse focus and memory in the long term, not just the short term
Haven't seen any literature about that. It has been known to "rewire" those who smoke the drug at a young age but even that is not well-known or studied in any kind of meaningful way. Because it deals with brain science which is a developing field.

>THC also stays in the blood stream for up to 1 month after smoking, since it binds to fat and has a very long half life. Thats one month of it activating receptors in your brain subtly in the background, rewiring it to be less efficient and less focused.
Yes, it stays in your system for much longer than hard drugs. Which is why sometimes students switch to hard drugs like heroin and cocaine because they leave your system much more quickly. But you're then making the unscientific assumption that you're being affected in a specific way for that entire month. That isn't supported by any evidence.

>Triggers Schizophrenia
Triggers schizophrenic symptoms in those who are schizophrenic.

Attached: ashpass.jpg (518x509, 76K)

Makes you stupid.
Makes stupid people really stupid.
There's already too many stupid people.
Great thing about it is that it makes the stupid people incapable of really doing anything.

>About the only thing it reliably helps with(not sometimes helps sometimes hurts like with anxiety) is PTSD and Chronic Pain
OK, now you're really making strong statements. That's incredibly bold and it has very, very far-reaching implications about the makeup of cannabis sativa. You have to post a source or some kind of citation if you're going to actually say that.

Keep in mind that only THC has been mapped. All of the other cannabinoids are mysterious in nature, and they are all very important in varying degrees in terms of how they modify THC. Some of them have anti-psychotic properties and thus they are highly relevant to how THC is experienced. The awful issues with Dronabinol go to that point.

Attached: 1531193449090.jpg (477x720, 108K)

>Pick a different strain
That's an important point. I would recommend anyone to go with indica strains as opposed to sativa if they've had any kind of issues with paranoid reactions. It makes a big difference. Indica-dominant strains are much more comfy.

Attached: 1517528468760.png (1366x768, 808K)

What ever happened to this chick? I used to love her content back in the day.

Hmmmm, smoking is so bad in general brothas. Inb4 terrible teeth/gums, fucked up lungs. Anyone opt for alternative methods of consumption? And how often?

This is intermediate-level trolling

>lowers test
>lowers growth hormones