Korean here, why is the white race the onlly cannibal race? I mean...

Korean here, why is the white race the onlly cannibal race? I mean, not only do you retards have pretty much every single other race hating you and actively working against you, but you're the only ones who actively eat eachother apart. I never understood it.

I mean the blacks have their own cannibalism problems, with gang violence but they never go against eachother intellectually as people, it's mostly just poverty and lower IQ causes violence. And when it really comes down to it, they will stand up for others in their race even if they hate them way before they would stand up for a white person or an asian.

You white people on the other hand make up onions memes, and divide yourself up by left and right and literally spend all day fighting eachother. I can't find one american political argument that's not white people fighting other white people. I dunno, just seems weird to me, especially because the right is usually so much about advancing their own race. All you dumbfucks ever do is just talk about how you can't wait to get out in the streets and kill your own race because they are a different political ideology then you, slave mentality imo.

Attached: 3afc2397aa3dd08c79bfff290434583b--thinking-about-you-parks.jpg (736x1308, 78K)

whites aren't an ant-like race like you asians

The white race kind of seems finished to me in America, i'm not really sure what you guys can do at this point. It might be smarter to focus on bringing your own race together before worrying about other races in your country though I assume. Europe seems to be the last hope for your peoples, and it doesn't look so bright. Don't like you guys much either way but good luck I guess.

Human Individuality looks alien and incomprehensible to the Hive-mind HanGuk

I thought that I would read another asianmasculinity thread but this is based. I cant verbally express whats going on but mgtow saves and the rest of the rats and white women are seething because your post doesnt affect them.

Because, truth be told, whites are the best at fighting and killing. If we aren’t killing brown/yellow/red people we are killing each other. All we want to do is fight and kill. It gets us off. I’m getting a hard on just thinking about a good fight.

Whites are the most moralist of all races.
They are true believers in whatever dogma they've decided to believe in.
This can result in both great things and horrible things.

jews

Tell me about how well Japanese, Koreans and Chinese get along.

Attached: A03B5BBB-06E9-4A22-9147-FAAC4C9FBE05.jpg (529x387, 46K)

right? when have asians, much less koreans ever fought each other?

Yeah, yeah, we don't like you either you dog eating savage

chinese civil war much?

when are you going back you dog eating zipperhead

It isn't just racial. We also have to subdue degenerate phenotypes within the race to win. They aren't just going away.

Whites iz made for foitin’ and winnin’!

Attached: 187F1134-B440-4B6D-86F7-1C7B114D2727.jpg (600x799, 84K)

>Asians aren't cannibals.

Attached: download.jpg (600x404, 47K)

Just practicing for when we periodically release it on the other races.

>Asians never fight each other or have political feuds
>t. Korean

Attached: image.gif (250x195, 801K)

This should've been the FBBP. How the fuck did it take so long for someone to state the obvious?

Attached: download (1).jpg (500x375, 133K)

Based and redpilled EXCEPT for that Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan all have Left and Right wing parties that stand for different values, so your post is a bit misleading, but you’re right that Asians don’t have as violent of attitudes towards those of political persuasions different than theirs (ignoring the Chinese civil war, Vietnam War, Khmer Rouge, etc etc)

That's really not the same. Gooks aren't in danger of dying out at all, well Chinks aren't at least. Asian disputes center around Chinks being the Middle kingdom, with Koreans constantly sucking on Chinkboi's dick while Japan is considered the outsider of the 3 because it almost always acted outside of China's influence.

What the op gook seems to be saying is how we in-fight with the people of own country more-so than any other race. Look at the Koreans, I don't see the South & the North hating each other as much as they should. In some cases, South Gooks actually side more with North Gooks over us, because North Gooks are still genetically the same race as South Gooks.

>Korean here
uh huh

Attached: 1422482162418.jpg (500x282, 36K)

Whites grow and prosper in violence and death, and western countries are mostly peaceful at the moment

You are larping or just retarded
Sage faggot

the spartans would cull all of their weak children so that only the strong would be a spartan. whites must do the same so that the same weak genotypes do not surface, while the brown mass gets dumber by the day.

Nearly all of Japan's political parties are Right wing, even their Liberal Democrat party is Right wing. Cucks from the West actually label Japan's LDP as Nazis, which is amusing as hell. The only true left wing party in Japan is the Communist party.

행운을 빕니다. 긴 돼지의 지능적인 반응은 기대할 수 없습니다. 그들은 당신을 모욕하거나 질문을 조롱합니다.

Liberal arts degrees are largely to blame. Modern research topics are particularly critical of white people and western culture. Retards think that studying this bullshit makes one cultured, therefore this self-eating mentality is perputated amongst social groups. The only people stupid enough to study this are wealthy white kids. This ironically means that the social groups with power (ie the wealthy) reinforce this idea. Gender studies graduates are trying to find applications of their mickey mouse degree, which is why they are becoming ‘journalists’ producing stories with heavy anti-male bias. Minorities typically come from migrant backgrounds so those with a strong work ethic pick suitable degrees for a career, such as STEM or law. This also applies to white people with any sense (the majority of them).

I agree.Anglos should be wiped of the face of the earth.They are the lap dog of the jew.

>poverty and lower IQ causes violence
Should read "Lower IQ causes poverty and violence"

Attached: 1503270648770.jpg (640x480, 35K)

>Korean here

Sure, Tyrone.

Attached: I+love+the+grim+darkness+made+all+of+these+a_c3f6ab_5323221.png (1162x850, 32K)

You are just proving Koreabro right.

>no one points out the word white
Notice how you identify as a Korean?
To bundle every ethnicity into one overarching terms 'white' causes this cannibalism.
Japanese fucked the Koreans up iirc.
Japanese also hates Chinese.
Should I group all the Asians and just call them Asian?

The white race is just a way to override the fact there is no actual Caucasian race. I mean, you even have Jews identify as white.
You say white, and it vaguely relates to the skin color. It's just such a vague term.

It doesn't mean anything.

I'm pretty sure whites are the racial group with the most ingroup loyalty and solidarity. Blacks, whether negroids from western or southern Africa or more caucasoid groids from the horn, they all hate each other. Middle easterners all hate each other. Yellow east asians do as well. Koreans are racist against the chinese and SE asians, many ongoing and very tense border disputes over islands, etc. Very little things like that is going on in Europe. Back in the day germanics and slavs might have hated each other but that's mostly forgotten now. Memes on here are one thing but IRL the white race is not at all plagued by internal conflicts. Russia's conflict with some of it's western neighbours is still not much when compared to the ongoing conflicts within other racial groups.

We might be the most hated race on earth but I don't understand why you would claim that we're also a "cannibal race"

america was going good until we let irish catholics and italians in

go eat a dog zipperhead

This. Guy. Get. It

Attached: 1531916578712.gif (250x190, 1.99M)

We have (((traitors))) in our midst. It sounds ridiculous, but almost all the degenerate shit in the West is a result of their handiwork.

IMHO white supremacists are the real terrorists and should be treated as such. Let's not forget their attack on UVA. All white supremacists should be considered enemy combatants. And be dealt with accordingly.

Jap here. Kill yourself you retarded faggot

kikes bland more easily in with population

yeah we'll let a college professor define what a "White Supremicist" is
Is that some sort of pizza?

Asians will win on attrition and greed alone, even white society is crumbling and white males are getting competion and having to look elsewhere for partners. This is just going to speed up the colonization, and China is just investing in the world which will lead to a future pile of gold and world power

Attached: 1527204640336.png (695x419, 456K)

You will never know the freedom that white people enjoy. The real reason we dont want immigrants is because they re interfering with our wars against each other.
Freedom will never be given. Only seized.

god this thread reeks of boomers..

Probably more like rat

Attached: Merchant - Shadow.jpg (420x480, 32K)

White people saved your asses twice. Against Japanese and against the communists. You'd be eating tree bark and grass roots if they hadn't bailed your asses out. So show some respect

>Korean here
opinion disregarded

Attached: 38368391208.jpg (366x300, 16K)

>shhs the chingchongs think they're completely different races because they're that many years behind whites

*ahead

>you retards have pretty much every single other race hating you and actively working against you
And yet, they still accept the free gibs.

>2 posts
here have some crying koreans

Attached: KCTV2.webm (320x240, 1.88M)

Do look into Asian on Asian violence throughout history before you post a thread like this.

g-d, just imagine cannibalizing that plastic gook boi...

Attached: serveimage.jpg (630x636, 204K)

Also the european people have suffered much more than what is going on now throughout history. Guess what they always bounced back.

virgin gook
chad roach