Why the fuck do they want to take our computers away, what the fuck man

why the fuck do they want to take our computers away, what the fuck man...

Attached: Screenshot_13.jpg (616x968, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6BKjybM4YMM
wired.com/story/ellen-pao-the-perverse-incentives-that-help-incels-thrive-in-tech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Apple declared PC's dead, so the flannel-clad hipster gang moves to enforce it's corporate commands.

Attached: 1501800669187.jpg (250x192, 10K)

kek what

So everyone is an incel?

phones dont count cuz tinder and facebook

>not having a comfy Lenovo ThinkCentre wired to 4 monitors throughout the house

why do they post fake news

youtu.be/6BKjybM4YMM

>Jow Forums is THIS stupid

They're talking about desktops, not laptops.

I assume they mean that if you have a desktop, you're at your computer a lot whereas laptops are made to be on-the-go, so laptop owners are more likely to be outside their home.

the fuck? I'm married, have kids and work in tech. Gayass hipsterniggers.

Fuckin checked and underrated. Made me feel better after being assaulted by the weaponized stupidity that is that article.

Why would anyone declare PCs dead? Nobody, not even hipster faggots, uses macbooks or mac desktops. The only ones who use them are schools who have too much money and can't be arsed to get new textbooks.

Any property affording individual personal power is first on the commie chopping block. What you hear about guns today, you will hear about 'unregulated computers' tomorrow.

I unironically think smart phones are only useful for paying bills, wasting time, and 4chin at work. When you have a desktop

It is consumerist crap, Smart Phones and Tablets are for mindless consumers, while computers are for the producers of the world. All software running on phones and tablets was written on a pc

>if you have a job, you're an incel

Attached: brian_peppers.png (280x210, 52K)

That's why I get cheap ass ZTEs from walmart. Who needs to spend $300 on a phone $50-60 could get you with similar/same specs.

lol wtf? Everyone over 30 owns a computer.

I have no idea, but presumably because it benefits Apple in some way. Why nix the ethernet port and cd-rom drive? Because they can and because people will accept it, then turn around and begin acting superior for not having it and paying more to not have it.

i own 5 desktops. Am i the incel leader?

incels are a threat to our democracy
they should be arrested for being virgin agents

>cd-rom drive

I didn't have a problem with this. I barely used it.

Reporting in, SIR!

Attached: 1524596699341.gif (350x272, 83K)

Computers are creation-orientated. Tablets and phones are primarily for consuming corporate content like a good goy.

Their ultimate goal is to lock down the PC so that general purpose computing isn't even possible, with only (((authorised))) individuals able to do things like create software. The initial moves in this direction have been for copyright protection or sold as "security", (intel's secure memory, HDCP, UEFI secure boot etc,) but this will likely get worse as nation states realize the potential for censorship and narrative control.

Attached: hehehe stupid goy computer jew.jpg (964x735, 106K)

>3o

Whoever wrote this is a fucking idiot on multiple, even fractal, levels

wizard, virgin, nerd, incel, geek, robot, beta, basedboy, sissy, loser, manchild, dudebro
the names just never end but they all talk about the same people, the ugly dudes that they want to make illegal for them to be approached by
stfu roasties no one cares

If you're under 30 and....well fuck, you're just a retard

Attached: 1488836601191.gif (245x230, 1.99M)

Laptops are portable white collar cuck stations. Same goes for phones.
>Hey goy, you gotta work at all hours and in all places.

No fucking way Wired would run an anti-hardware/software article like this.

>calling men with jobs and disposable incomes incels

Attached: 1429110940132.jpg (720x960, 52K)

Care to provide a link to this article? I googled it and found nothing.

I ripped out my DVD-ROM drive and put in a chassis for an extra hard drive

Translation: Sell your computer and buy the newest tablet you filthy goyim! Always buy new stuff!

So all those married Boomers who's kids have already moved out of the house are incels? Ok got it.

Soon we will need a 2nd amendment of computing, and another for personal transportation. Mark my words.

good read, thanks OP

Attached: toronto.png (314x386, 27K)

That summary is complete bullshit.
No one called themselves incel, its a term of derision not a community
kek

>owning a computer makes you an incel
What kind of correlation is this? Does owning an iphone make you a 15 year old caucasian female?

425 in the morning and the croatian boomer is already up complaining///boomer need to die

i mean it did literally become a community on reddit and people here did refer to themselves as incels even before that, to say that there was no level of identity there is false

OP photoshopped this article and replaced the title
wired.com/story/ellen-pao-the-perverse-incentives-that-help-incels-thrive-in-tech/

Fuck you OP, I hope you die in a car crash.

i ripped out my DVD-ROM drive and put in a chassis for my extra hard dick

Our memes are too potent.

Attached: ibetyoudon'townacomputereither.jpg (512x512, 527K)

Attached: 1526930403582.jpg (720x456, 40K)

>so laptop owners are more likely to be outside their home.

in theory, not in practice

Intel Nuc cuck here.

Ok guys, which one of you was this?

Attached: 343242424234234.png (580x356, 50K)

Attached: 1470874726213.gif (480x357, 2.72M)

its more peaceful in my home with my computer as opposed to my ex-wife and a few ex-gfs. I'm not a faggot and the women im attracted to are usually married.

It's not real fake news with no link should be instant ban

Attached: 4F3lWeL.jpg (355x605, 43K)

I have a smartphone and a desktop. I do not understand how any of that makes any sense???

Jow Forumsthathappened

That shit woulda made the news if it had happened. Also how do you threaten somebody with video of the pinching a loaf off on the commode?

Im not fat or ugly. Bitches keep calling me, cant a man just stay home and play roblox without and call people nigger without it turning into a political thing to attack white males. Like fuck off.

Attached: 1475607760-alex1.jpg (640x338, 24K)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

They expect everyone to develop on a tablet or something? For no wonder silicon valley can't get shit done anymore

What the fuck kind of nonsense is this.

>this is true but a woman having sex with 10+ people isn't a whore

it's a state of existence & it's out of your control, it baffles me that the left who take pride in how tolerant they are openly ridicule objectively the most oppressed group in society, ugly men with nothing going for them.

>picture
>no link to article in OP
sage and fucking kill yourself you incompetent loser

What shitboxes. I had one that which had hard drive problems. Turns out they fucked up on the daughter card for the drive interface. After swapping the part they gave me and multiple hard drives, it STILL didn't work. Fuck that shitbox and fuck (((intel))).

Attached: tenor.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

THIS THIS THIS
They want a TV set that lets you text and make phone calls, and every commercial will send a purchase through if you bink.

tl;dr

>she typed on a computer
Funny how women are trying to turn all of life into high school, instead of just growing up, isn't it?

Lol what. So anyone that has a fucking job is an incel?

You can pry it from my cold dead RSI fingers.

Attached: 1531609624370.jpg (815x1024, 103K)

lol, laptops are way inferior. They sacrifice everything for portability.

Also this is WIRED? lol. 10 years ago they were considered cool, but now, they are laughable.

>1 post
>no link

INCEL is the new boogyman. Be prepared to have every problem in the world blamed on you.

If I meet a Vice or Wired writer I might just stab them in the neck. Maybe, maybe not. I have this Applegate Fairbairn knife here and it’s thirsty for traitor blood.

Attached: 1B2D83A3-60B1-4B0F-9FF5-6C9517409628.png (1280x720, 1018K)

why are they so afraid of people who barely exist outside of basements, bedrooms, and apartments?

>deprives them of sex
If every woman wasn't such a disgusting selfish whore with a princess complex, maybe, just maybe, I would be interested in them and pursue sex.

I think it's a reddit/gamergate troll

Projection, they are the incels.

Attached: 8BD5DB1A-5B7C-42D3-933A-F74FFCBD23F3.jpg (640x480, 46K)

ellen pao, former sjw reddit ceo

Attached: file.png (631x747, 288K)

. . . Real hard-hitting journalism, there. And how many of those employees at Wired are over 30 and write this ridiculous bunk from their personal laptops?

Oh captain my captain.

Attached: 1529864822311.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

What's a computer?

Attached: el goblino.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>tfw no macbook pro with blueray drive

Attached: MacJew.png (1024x1024, 381K)

Anyone who's over 30 and not towing the libshit party line is already on a list of some sort, they don't need to told again that the government is watching them.

What's a computer?

Attached: 1514658225761.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Attached: C9F3C397-9837-4C27-898C-39383E913943.jpg (619x570, 93K)

You fucking faggots force everything. It's like how legacy captcha is dead and anyone who wants to post on Jow Forums has to go through Jewgles increasingly asinine(Stop exposing people to our lies) captcha

Attached: 1523468417632.jpg (900x900, 294K)

>people like this exist

Attached: 8d6.gif (217x320, 205K)

hahahahah, morons, im a volcel, not an incel. learn the difference.

Who doesn't own a computer though?

If women don't want to have sex with me because I'm good with computers, then.... I was going to say they could go fuck themselves, but that wouldn't really solve my problems would it?

Attached: 1358713644111.gif (219x150, 1.51M)

>full time developer
>work from home
>have 2 laptops and a desktop
>make more money than all the people involved in writing and publishing that article
>somehow makes me an incel
K

well thought user.
Simply that. Its same old pointless herding by the powers at be to get libs who have the lowest IQ to get on board for the next sell hype. Maybe we will see an add for a new type of tablet does all the things as a computer. But isn't incel. LOl

Whoever still owns a television that dials into cable.

Some dumbass new phone with 6 hours of battery life that tickles your anus twice a day.

Selling my Nokia was one of the worst mistakes I ever made.

Only traveling businessmen use laptops on the go. Everyone else just sits them on their lap at home on the couch or some shit.

>coworker legitimately asked if people still use desktops
>the guy thinks plugging in an external hard drive is called "hooking up an extra memory server"
>tfw he's the same age as me

Attached: 2894y2u4g1284y.jpg (717x434, 66K)

It's like boomers and feminists had a lovechild.

Attached: 1527481555695.png (1024x768, 865K)

I own a 6k desktop and I have a wife and kids.

Computers are everywhere. They are in a washer machines, our home security system. Everyone has a machine. What did they mean by this?

This. Just built a new PC for £1k that is better than the most expensive iTrash feels bretty good desu