Will you stand with Rand in 2020 if Trump doesn't run?

Will you stand with Rand in 2020 if Trump doesn't run?

Attached: DY-hlAEWAAA2zX8.jpg (600x600, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/white-house-entertaining-russian-proposal-to-interrogate-u-s-citizens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>stand with a manlet

I wanted to stand by him in 2016.

Trump is going to win in 2020 this bullshit will blow over like everything else.

Assuming that Trump doesn't run or for some reason looks really bad, or this term turns out to be shit at the end, yeah I'd support Rand if he had a chance of winning. The issue is not his ideas because in general I agree with him a lot, but this election his performance was lackluster and insufficient. He needs to step up his game significantly to have even a hope of winning. As politicians go he's probably one of the least corrupt and has some of the best ideas, however I'm not at all convinced yet that he could be president material.

Depends what you mean by stand with. I'm all for him participating in the primaries. I don't know if he'd be the best pick or not. He might make a good VP, but I don't know if that would be worth taking a really good Senator out of the Senate.

>body height is important when making decisions
stop, you're most likely a manlet yourself

Naw, Trump and Rand sold us all out.
cbsnews.com/news/white-house-entertaining-russian-proposal-to-interrogate-u-s-citizens/

I'll vote for him in 2024. This man is Ron's son for God's sake. He was born based.

Attached: 1517278632982.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

I'll stand with him in 2024 after Trump's second term

>CBS
GRANDMA GO TO SLEEP IT'S PAST YOUR BEDTIME

>9/11 and the following wars don't matter
>Not starting ww3 because some hackers exposing Hillary's and her friend's crimes is Treason
Hang yourself please.

Trump is running

Trump 2020
Trump 2024
Trump 2028

Rand is the only politician I would trust to put the torch to the executive branch on the way out and weaken the federal government overall..

>if Trump doesn't run?
If he weren't running he wouldn't keep sending me letters requesting donations to the 2020 campaign. I get them all the damn time after I got the St Paddy's hat.

Yup.

>Stand with randlet
More like crouch

Putin is an example of based manlet mode

Rand needs to learn martial arts and train with guns

I would vote for Rand above anyone else but I expect Trump to win in 2020.

Rand is my dude. He just needs to be more forceful, he's to polite and laid back. Can you teach killer instinct?

Have you seen his recent bout of interviews from this week? He's been doing an impressive job of controlling the host.

It's taking years for the Russian connection to blow over. It's not going away any time soon.

Whatever you say, kid.

Attached: RandShootTaxcode.jpg (700x436, 134K)

I'n looking forward to the discussion on repealing the 22nd amendment after he starts his second term.
>In addition to McFaul, the Russian government also looking to question Putin critic Bill Browder, whose attorney Sergei Magnitzky died under suspicious sanctions while in Russian custody
>whose attorney Sergei Magnitzky died under suspicious sanctions while in Russian custody
I love how they're framing this as though it was the Russian's who killed Magnitzky when it was Bowder that had reason to want him dead.

Attached: 1517373793136.jpg (4505x3003, 1.38M)

>blow over
No, they just have no better strategy than to keep raising a fuss over made-up nothingburgers.

Based Randlet should do a miniversion of the trump ben carson broarm

It was the debate stage. He should have cruxified all rinos on the patriot act and their quasi lefty ideals.

But I do give him credit for beating the media hosts about the face with facts.

That's what I mean. I take his recent bout if interviews to be indicative of some kind of training and commitment that would translate to the debates. I don't particularly recall him steamrolling over people with one hand tied behind his back like that before.

It reminded me of when Eric Trump HANDLED three attacking interviewers like he was playing pogs after Trump, Eric, and Jr. all got debate coaching during Farage's visit.

He understands the political instability special counsels can cause, having official authority to investigate the branches of the federal government according to any mandate given.

yes but i doubt Rand will run

I will vote for whoever looks like they might do the most damage to this farce of a government that is the United states.

Attached: PicsArt_02-06-10.42.46.jpg (640x360, 49K)

I would vote rand if he had a chance. Trump all the way still.

Rand Paul's brother, Robert Paul, is my family doctor. I regularly talk shop with him everytime I go in for a checkup or simple illness.

AMA

Does he have a bird's nest on his head?

He looks just like Rand but he has kind of a jew-fro and it's all natural.

Attached: Robert-A-Paul-DO-635507910646015445_jpg.jpg (320x480, 22K)

He's the only Republican worth supporting but he won't be allowed the nomination since he's anti-war and anti-mass surveillance.

you idiot. hes negotiating

I think a libertarian will eventually be president but it won't be Rand had they person would have to be very aggressive a la Trump.

I think a libertarian will eventually be president but it won't be be Rand has he'd have to be aggressive like Trump.

No I think investigating Russia needed to happen before 2016 into Hillary Clinton actually.

Are you having a stroke, user? I'm concerned.

He's a legislator not a leader. Next.

>He's a legislator not a leader.
Why can't we have both?
That's the problem with the system.

If trump wins 2020 (50/50) then we have a chance to elect a born into anarchy leader. Hold fast men.

Shit connection mate

He can be a leader as a legislator but he isn't a diplomat which the President acts as. The only republican I can see as President after Trump is Nikki Haley.