Joe Rogan fell for it

Joe Rogan fell for it.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-18 Facebook.png (600x644, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqSaxexauVc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and so begins his descent from his culmination of relevance peaking in like 2016-17

>banning of this gesture
who the fuck banned it Joe? Kill yourself you sellout lowlife bitch.

MAKING MEMES GREAT AGAIN

lmao, it took awhile but holy shit we nabbed a big one.

Attached: 1531934585774.jpg (2909x2068, 2.51M)

The worst thing is that he would make fun of this shit on his show and how trolls were behind it. I swear I've heard him say that.

Joe you fucking pothead.

Joe Rogan is a fucking retard, it's not really a surprise.

not a very clever individual

Attached: joe.jpg (1089x771, 319K)

Sometimes the best trolls take a while to gestate. I wrote a BBC whitebois BTFO copypasta years ago that I saw posted in a thread with 300 replies recently. It’s the little things in life that keep you going.

It's the CURRENT YEAR guys!!!! Come on!!!

Joe sold out America to Jewish power and just smokes pot all day talking about bullshit conspiracy spiritual nonsense while badmouthing a great man like Alex Jones who is trying to expose the real powers in this world right now.

Attached: Eddie-Murphy-A-Ok-Reaction.gif (327x300, 771K)

4 Cops suspend with out pay for a week.
For so called racism.
youtube.com/watch?v=tqSaxexauVc

why does anyone think joe rogan is a voice of reason?
he's numbskull

I am still debating whether this one is real or not.

>because so many of them are incel autis and probably got butt raped or beat up by blacks in HS. Maybe a girlfriend or someone they had a crush on or wife ran off with a groid. All I know is that socially awkward, weak betas tend to be targets for bullies and since most African Americans have high levels of testosterone its only natural that they pick on the weaker animal. This is why they are so racist now. Mostly fear and insecurities of their small dicks

He loved when Jow Forums trolled Shia Labeouf. He praised it on his podcast. It will be funny when he realizes he got trolled by us as well.

This will be brought up a million times in his podcast won't it. You fucking did it Jow Forums most potent meme strain.

>HmmmM

He's an actor now. Now when the scope of ideas go too far he's there to close the gap.

nice ID

"Jamie, bring up the White Power sign."

joe is a brainlet glow in the dark nigger.
who fucking cares.

hey joe, fuck you.

Was it in response to the Alabama cops who got suspended for making the OK hand signal?

Attached: Alabama officers suspended.png (1021x929, 720K)

Joe is unironically a perfect example of the Dunning–Kruger effect. How other people dont see this is beyond me.

We should get this trending.

#ItsNotOkayAnymore

wtf i remember this was posted last year

when did rogan get compromised?

>suspended
Did that not set them off even more?

Guest - "Joe, you're so like....smart and shit. How you know so many smart book type shit?"
Joe - (Leans back in his chair, deeply inhales, strokes his chin and gazes off into the distance)
Joe - "Naw, I'm not smart, I just question things"

this. fuck rogan. he has no audience now. you cant be a good goy and talk conspiracies

Your first mistake was going to jewbook