Why is Texas such hell on earth?

Attached: 1508364068946.png (561x468, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

texastribune.org/2018/05/24/texas-census-san-antonio-tops-national-list-population-houston-growth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've had my AC on 68 for the past month or so. Not for my, but for my paralyzed mother. It's taking a toll on me because I get so used to the cool air that when I have to be out in the sun for a couple hours I get sick. It really is a shit summer.

texastribune.org/2018/05/24/texas-census-san-antonio-tops-national-list-population-houston-growth/

its only low 100's, im guessing theres just more people

It's fucking hot here. Still gonna keep it at my normal 69 degrees.

Its fucking shit, hopefully it persuades Californian refugees to fuck off back to the coast before they can ruin Texas even more by voting for beto o'cuck

Attached: 2287.jpg (1668x2048, 1.02M)

106 tomorrow...
I have to unload a truck tomorrow in a sweatbox stockroom that will hit 120. Fml

It was 107 according to my truck while it was sitting under shade today.

Humidity is a bitch. I don't mind the hundreds as long as it's bone dry. At least evaporative coolers function with low humidity.

Boi this state is perfect

Texas tests a man's mettle. Drink an ice cold Dr. Pepper and get on with it, user.

Has Texas been electrocuting prisoners again?

>we haven't used Ol' Sparky since 1964
Real shame.

i love people from TX are complaining about 103 degrees, the LA heatwave was hitting 116-118, TX will get no where near that

Considering a lot of California routinely gets over 100 in the summer, nice try, fucker.

It was 118 at my house on July 6. Inland Empire. Fuck me

>heatwave
try everyday at 95+ degrees and 75%+ humidity

I have certainly seen that high of a temp before in CenTex. I used to work in a kitchen washing dishes and the Mexican cooks were passing out. But it does not happen all that often.

and 0 inches of rain lul

>I used to work in a kitchen washing dishes and the Mexican cooks were passing out. But it does not happen all that often.

This happened at my old job too, it wasn't just the Mexicans though it was everyone. I was the only doing fine because I grew up in shitty ass New Orleans which is swamp climate 10 months a year.

take breaks in the cool and drink a ton of water

large-industrial-fan.jpg

1. it's hot down there
2. their energy prices are dirt fucking cheap thanks to the eagle ford shale play

Before anyone says climate change I remember summers that were 107 ish consistently. Actually not that bad lately.

Got AC in the car and home, but at work unless you're in a trailer you'll be hard pressed to find any fans.

Summer isn’t just getting started

Texas has a good power grid though yes? Better then most of country.

>It was 118 at my house
It was 129 at my home on July 12th.

>2. their energy prices are dirt fucking cheap thanks to the eagle ford shale play
And the competition .
Here in NE OK, by LAW, only 1 utility provider can operate in a given area. Thus.....I can't pick from a list of 23 like I could in Texas.
Costs here are MUCH higher.

july and august are the hottest

Has someone already made a Joke about the Electric Chair?

Dem policies in action.

yup, and will get better

Urban democrats have ruined western states and they are now starting to grow beyond their carrying capacity.

>their energy prices
we need some transmission lines to California.

California needs nothing but more wildfires and perhaps a eruption or two.

>summer is only getting started
>halfway through July
what did they meme by this?

>wtf is population growth