POLISH MP GOES SAVAGE LIVE ON AIR

Polish MP: "We will not receive EVEN ONE Muslim immigrant... This is why we're safe!"

youtu.be/w8-0ZxwKGUM

Attached: based.png (908x920, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0-w47wgdhso
youtu.be/wVsAir5fDbs
globalnews.ca/news/3620457/kevin-j-johnston-freedom-report-charged-hate-crimes/
jihadwatch.org/2017/09/canada-man-jailed-for-no-more-muslims-graffiti
globalnews.ca/news/4133148/pages-from-koran-car-windshields-mississauga/
globalnews.ca/news/4317066/wem-waterpark-soleiman-hajj-soleiman-acquitted/amp/
windsor.ctvnews.ca/mobile/windsor-man-sentenced-related-to-indecent-act-at-aquatic-centre-1.3679714
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based

Nobody cares about pooland. It's a shithole anyway. It's the West Virginia of Europe.

and redpilled

Muslim immigration is an integral part of every nation.

Right-wing sentiment is really gearing up this year. I really did not see this coming. Or maybe it's just this Jow Forums bubble I'm trapped in.

It’s just a pol bubble. This place doesn’t influence anyone or anything.

christ dude use a memeflag for fucks sake

Keep believing that. We influence twitter and from there it spreads. Just like your shit leftism coming from tumblr/twitter.

Éter?

I'm seeing more right-wing humor/memes on kikebook too. And now we have these statements by Obama, Zuckerberg, Musk. It's just so out of character for those center-stage types.

Yahweh bless Israeli bait posters. You people are the lifeblood of this shithole board.

Good

Yes my fellow white American citizen. The kike book retoric is really ramping up. I am so happy my tears are red white and blue. Let’s meet up and drink some Sam Adams. What do you say, pal?

BASED

In the process of getting my polish citizenship and getting out of Canada. I'd be thrown In jail for saying what he just said here . Canada operates under sharia now.

Attached: 1459186799586s.jpg (250x211, 7K)

lmfao fucking based af lads
god damn I wish Trump said this shit live on air

Lol look at young Trump
He cute
Besides the hair
youtu.be/0-w47wgdhso

kek

Jow Forums has fucking literally spread the redpill about Hitler, WW2, and the kikes to millions and millions of Whites Worldwide.
Jow Forums also made Trump president
People don't know how powerful Jow Forums is at influencing sub-culture and mainstream culture.

Why do you tell lies on the Internet? To make yourself seem more interesting? We both know you're not going anywhere.

Trump on late night 80's

youtu.be/wVsAir5fDbs

Except yours ofc

Refuse Muslim immigrants. Low crime, decent standard of living. Libtards from Europe want in on non-shit neighborhoods and want to come to your country. Start voting for immigration. Destroy neighborhoods. Soon your country is shit just like theirs.

Ok Shlomo It’s only a matter of time until Israel starts letting shitskins in

globalnews.ca/news/3620457/kevin-j-johnston-freedom-report-charged-hate-crimes/

jihadwatch.org/2017/09/canada-man-jailed-for-no-more-muslims-graffiti

globalnews.ca/news/4133148/pages-from-koran-car-windshields-mississauga/

globalnews.ca/news/4317066/wem-waterpark-soleiman-hajj-soleiman-acquitted/amp/

windsor.ctvnews.ca/mobile/windsor-man-sentenced-related-to-indecent-act-at-aquatic-centre-1.3679714

Over my dead body

That part I believed. I was referring to your lie about preparing to emigrate to Poland.

Why are the fucking kikes at the BBC always fucking trying to push fucking migrants on other countries. Hell, they're even still using the fucking "refugee" meme as if it was even remotely close to a sustainable position in this fucking argument.

Absolutely disgusting.

Why would I make that up? I am polish by blood which makes me eligible for citizenship.

Polish people are too homogenous they need at least 20% moslems like we have and they will instantly become a start up nation like us. Trust me i live the sharia enrichment every day bro !

Yesss!! That’s what I’m talking about.

Attached: shit eating grin.jpg (700x785, 49K)

That reporter is an unironic govt agent. The people behind the white genocide are cia, mi5, and the plutocrat jews.