Conan the Barbarian

What's the deal with this movie? I just watched it for the first time.

So some Germanic-ish Aryan-ish tribe gets raided by the nigger mutt's crew. Little kid watched his mother get her head chopped off by said nigger mutt.

Little kid grows up, falls in love with a lady gaga looking blonde jew slut.

Then jew slut is killed by the nigger mutt king.

Next, Conan chops off the king nigger mutt's head. After that, the nigger mutt's wife slut, the "princess" (a jew looking hot chick), she is taken away by Conan.

Basically, Conan kill the nigger mutt king and falls in love with a jew woman.

Is that the movie???? I need answers.

Attached: Aryan Conan.jpg (750x375, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e_CVfJrt6y8
youtube.com/watch?v=9j6nyEcIk98
youtube.com/watch?v=BOUs6er51bI
youtube.com/watch?v=MVTOag1lQHc
youtube.com/watch?v=P2EQ0FlVks4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassins
youtube.com/watch?v=G8PrWdBn7_w&index=11&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
youtube.com/watch?v=xxioYUQLwDo&index=12&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
youtube.com/watch?v=oq9dspskCEE
youtube.com/watch?v=3xUI8SwcAzA
youtu.be/UDSjdTdm2tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Conan literature > Conan films >>> Late Night with Conan

yes

if youre an estronaut, youve no chance of getting it, let alone enjoying it

wtf did I just waste 2 hours of my life?? haha

>estronaut

What the fuck is an estronaut?

yes

"user, what is best in life? "

Nothing to do with the film, but an interesting talk about the background of the author and his views of the world. Bowden never disappoints.
youtube.com/watch?v=e_CVfJrt6y8

>what is best in life?

You mom! oh snap

that maid was ugly as shit

a numale.

Attached: the virgin brunch vs the chad feast.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

nothing compared to the second movie.

Attached: the chad nigeress.jpg (500x750, 35K)

this, by CROM

This is a fantastic synopsis. Well done.

Attached: nice 2.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

The penultimate soi boi. Estrogen + Astronaut...

im talking about the real maid he fucked
death of the "high test" meme

so ys are faggots. It's all about the raw food no so y vegan diet

>muh conan
Why not watch a real hero?

Attached: red-sonja.jpg (648x432, 118K)

That slut looks like a jew/anglo mutt

Both Conan movies are based as fuck. This was long before CGI, so all those scenes you see with horses flying through the air and Based Arnold punching horses and camels actually happened. According to rumors, numerous horses were killed during shooting either on-screen or afterwards had to be put down due to injuries. There was such an uproar by (((them))) about the animal abuse that it started the whole "no animals were harmed during the making of this film" shit afterwards.

Stop disrespecting John Milius

nonsense

Attached: lvl100 pickppoket.webm (576x432, 3M)

No shit.

>the person who understood the riddle of steel the most on here was some /tv//co/ fag

Conan literature actually written by RE Howard> > Conan films >>> Late Night with Conan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>other Conan literature

fixed

Steel is brittle and flesh is weak, but the will is indomitable

It quotes Nietzche at the start for fuck's sake

Brigitte Nielsen?

Shut the fuck up you giant faggot Conan is one of the greatest movies of all times. A tale of high adventure with one of the best soundtracks in cinema history.

I don't remember this episode of Xena.

Did you not see the nigger mutt turn into a giant snake? Its literally about a hyper-dimensional reptilian with esoteric wisdom that uses it to form a cult around himself where he is worshiped by human slaves as a god,

Attached: Thulsa_Doom_(Snake).jpg (360x287, 30K)

You might like Destroyer better. More action.

Both are good but the first Conan is probably the only movie I've watched over ten times, Honestly I think it's perfect.

Also, the jew-looking hot chick was a french actor that died in a car crash in 1992 or something. She was so beautiful too. Really tragic.

Conan was all about an immigrant being able to star in a B-movie with cheesy lines. It was part of the pro-immigrant Hollywood agenda of the 1980s.

Attached: Grace-Jones-Conan.jpg (704x762, 126K)

Didn't you see the mother properly? Conan is Donald Trump Jr.
He kills Obama and saves the US from the muttification.

Attached: conan1[1].jpg (300x392, 25K)

>is worshiped by human slaves as a god

so the nigger mutt king is a Jew?

Thats literally where my jungle fewer set in.

>Basil Poledouris - Riddle Of Steel / Riders Of Doom
Great taste

You're an idiot. Titanic is the best movie of all time.

It's an adaptation of a novel series. Metaphorical journey of the hero using the raw masculine archetype.

tell me more

It tells the truth about how the world works. Snake cults, the power of controlling people.

"What is steel compared to the hand that wields it?"

It's pretty epic. Was a pure testosterone rush for me when I was a kid. Same with old school sinbad movies or the golden fleece etc..

>Nigger steals white mans steel and kills everyone who knows how to make it therefore searching for the answer to The Riddle of Steel for eternity

niggers gonna nig

>Is that the movie?
If you were dull enough to miss all of the messages in it, kinda.

Not to mention the 10/10 score.

OP is a god damned turbofag.
Robert Howard's books are based as fuck.
Watched this film constantly when I was a kid. I'm pretty sure I was exposed to it in 85-86.
Don't forget Clash of the Titans and Beastmaster.

Noice!

Attached: 1521587416826.gif (399x369, 39K)

but more sentences with some philosophy added.

I fapped to a /jp/ thread

You want answers?

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Attached: ARYAN 1529734325425.jpg (1000x1426, 361K)

The Anvil of Crom.
It is how you find fortitude to crush your enemies before you and hear the lamentations of their women.
Listen daily.

youtube.com/watch?v=9j6nyEcIk98

I thought the point of the movie that it was a combination of flesh and steel that was strongest. Thulsa Doom almost wins over Conan at the end of the movie until Conan remembers and feels what is in his grip; STEEL.

also the whole crucifiction rise from the dead jesus part of the movie. That was pretty gay

no sheamus its will.

The 2nd Move wasn't all bad.

It had a beautiful waltz in it too.
youtube.com/watch?v=BOUs6er51bI

Attached: muh_dik.jpg (600x651, 93K)

That's literally Thulsa Dooms viewpoint though, pure will. Conan finally solves the riddle of steel at the end of the movie, something Doom couldn't do.

Great acting in this movie: youtube.com/watch?v=MVTOag1lQHc

Steel is only as strong as the flesh that wields it!

Gonad the Barbituate

Thulsa was trying to do the same brainwashing magic he did on Conan's mother. He's wearing the bright blue contacts to cue you in on it but it's dark so you can't see it, though, your interpretation is basically spot on other than that. Conan wouldn't bend to weak rhetoric like that.

hmm youre probably right. put me on the tree. the /co/ /tv/ fag explained it better than I.

>Conan wouldn't bend to weak rhetoric like that.

The rhetoric wasn't weak, he literally was the main reason for Conan's existence and being up until that point. I get that he was trying to use his snake shit though.

>He's wearing the bright blue contacts to cue you in on it
Pretty sure Thulsa's character has blue eyes because he's the last Atlantean. That's why he has no problems killing hundreds of humans to get his ancestral sword back, and does crazy shit like deciding to a make a snake cult.

Ocean explorer, have I ever told you about my former fiancé, Caledon Hockley? He once took me on a luxurious trip aboard the most majestic vessel created by man. A great man of many virtues and success, he used to pamper me and shower me with expensive gifts, basically treating me like a Queen. Oh, he loved me so very dearly and with utter loyalty, this made me hate his guts and thus I was even considering suicide just to escape from his kindness and affection. I showed him how grateful I was by cheating on him with a poor lower-class bum, who hadn't taken a bath in month and had achieved nothing of worth in his entire life. After spreading my legs for him, I watched him die horribly in freezing water, from the comfort of a piece of wood that had room for two but that I kept only for myself. I'm telling you this, because even though I've only known this bum for a couple of days and I now have a loyal husband, loving children and grandchildren, even to this day, the thrill of cheating with a dirty no-gooder just to spite Cal and watching the life escape from his eyes as his body shut down from agonizing hypothermia is still the best memory of my life and still gives my old vagina shivering tingles. I stole one of Cal's most valuable diamond necklaces, but not before leaving him a gratuitous letter filled with poisonous insults, and after we made it back to shore, I never talked to him again. Cal killed himself shortly afterwards due to financial distress. Although the diamond necklace is still to this day worth an immense fortune and holds significant historical value for you, I just threw it in the ocean on a whim 5 minutes ago. Did you know it belonged to the great King Louis XVI? I can't imagine the trouble Cal went through just to obtain it for me. He was a good fiancé.

Attached: titanic.jpg (393x275, 35K)

Still a great movie
Can I get a link to this thread?
Right. James Earl Jones was chosen for his foreign face and complexion, and then given straight black hair and blue eyes to make him seem like someone from a long lost race.

youtube.com/watch?v=P2EQ0FlVks4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassins
>However, it is unknown how Hassan-i-Sabbah was able to get his "Fida'in" to perform with such fervent loyalty. One theory, possibly the best known but also the most criticized, comes from the reports of Marco Polo during his travels to the Orient. He recounts a story he heard, of the "Old Man of the Mountain" (Sabbah) who would drug his young followers with hashish, lead them to a "paradise", and then claim that only he had the means to allow for their return. Perceiving that Sabbah was either a prophet or magician, his disciples, believing that only he could return them to "paradise", were fully committed to his cause and willing to carry out his every request.

Heres some leads for OP to follow if he so chooses. The movies was dropping some real esoteric shit desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8PrWdBn7_w&index=11&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

youtube.com/watch?v=xxioYUQLwDo&index=12&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

Attached: Hassan-i Sabbah.jpg (317x317, 28K)

sorry its /co/ or /tv/ theres a screenshot around though. go to archives search riddle of steel maybe?

I love that movie. Conan The Destroyer more so.

>Can I get a link to this thread?
Searching the /tv/ archive for 'riddle of steel' might turn it up, going to check myself.

Nigga, the sword was clearly broken at the end. His father was wrong all along. CONAN and his WILL did all of those badarse things, not some shitty sword.

Also, he had help in the form of his gang.

>Pol, what is best in life

Overthink dumb movies, make non political threads, hear the lamenting of the oldfags.

>he really could trust his girl
>he really could trust his mongol friend
>he really could trust his muscles
>sliced his own father's sword in half

I think you're right.

This

Attached: 1531431545923.jpg (500x353, 102K)

It's good art, though.

Are you stupid? Conan is the best movie ever made, you would do well to bow before it next time you watch it.
Also, the sequel is even better, as if that was somehow even remotely possible

My favorite part of that movie was early on when Conan was locked in a cage and they threw in this 10/10 pale white qt from one of the weird steppeherder tribes and the narrator was all like "They bred him for the ultimate genetics" or some shit like that

To think that shit could have been reality if the Nazis won

it's a fucking 1980s arnie movie. stop trying to find any meaning in it. it's pure entertainment. you fucking commie

You're embarrassingly stupid if you actually think this.

>is one of the greatest movies of all times.
It's not very good, it's pretty bad actually
But it's bad in a way that makes it good again, and the soundtrack (which is indeed spectacular) makes it epic.
Somehow it ends being badgood but so manly and epic that every mancard carrier is required to watch at least twice a year, preferably while doing biceps curls and slapping girls on their ass.

sounds like something that would be posted on badassoftheweek.com

but it's also not really wrong.

Congratulations on starting a real thread reddit-kun.

wasn't that a mongol/subatai person?

The original stories by Robert E Howard are red pulled as fuck. Solomon Kane and Bran Mak Morn are great characters as well. The noble white man vs the swarthy savage is a constant theme.

The answer is that this is a near perfect movie and you are a retard.

>What's the deal with this movie?

You wouldn't believe me, if I told you.

Attached: Junior.jpg (184x274, 9K)

This is Hyperborea so there are no mongols per se, Subutai was a Hyrkanian and a thief if I remember corectly

so many Conan the Destroyer fanboys. THAT MOVIE SUCKED. FUCKING NIGGER THIN MICHAEL OBAMA LOOKALIKE.

although its soundtrack, though shorter, is very cool: the piece of the wizard and the one for the scene where Conan and bombata battle come to mind.

the animation was pretty cool too.

guy on the right is a mans man

but the gril tho

youtube.com/watch?v=oq9dspskCEE

Attached: 1493875591707.jpg (700x762, 151K)

Barbarian >>>> Destroyer though

>kill your enemies
>enslave bitches
That is the whole point of Conan. Truly, something to aspire too. I recommend reading the works of Robert E. Howard.

It hasn't aged well. Really cheesy.

Fantastic movie. Everything about it is very well done. It's actually my favorite Stone movie. Though I really like Doors.
Also has a kick ass soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=3xUI8SwcAzA

The script had a deleted line "It matters not the steel in the blade, but the steel in the man." Sums it up nicely

The point of the film was the will to use the flesh and steel.

Conan never died, that was the difference between him and jesus. The fucker just kept on trucking being crucified.

youtu.be/UDSjdTdm2tg

Attached: 123453564765.png (659x525, 166K)

>Conan never died
Do you forget the whole scene with the demons or spirits things?

The second movie gets a lot of flak, while I like how a fun fantasy adventure romp it is.

Still a better movie than Kalidor/Ren Sonja.