Israel just voted to become an apartheid state

Israel just voted to become an apartheid state.

Attached: israel.png (659x735, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c7sQgQcvMYg
breitbart.com/london/2018/07/12/hungary-sees-rising-fertility-rate-turns-back-demographic-decline/
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/02/19/entrenched-anti-semitic-views-very-rare-among-whites-and-asian-americans-common-among-blacks-and-latinos/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7f00f5418c8f
dailysignal.com/2018/07/18/nikki-haley-defends-decision-to-leave-un-human-rights-council-calls-it-greatest-failure-of-un/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump will start giving them 1 trillion more dollars.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-18 16.21.17.png (769x729, 424K)

Attached: 2setsofrules.png (1252x560, 154K)

>Implying there's something wrong with Apartheid

How do I become a Jew.

l'chaim

It's funny how you guys are against Jews having an ethnostate, but when it comes to yourselves you can't even wait.

Good, Israel has balls to BTFO the western degenerate leftists.

at least you tried

Attached: totallynotbait.jpg (625x626, 36K)

it's the double standard that jews push on us that's the issue

Two wrongs don’t make a right. I oppose consistently ethnostates by way of apartheid or ethnic cleansing. To the credit of the US Jews, so do many of them. (Pic related)

Attached: C52AF7B2-746D-49E2-BD0B-A9833B852A32.png (750x1334, 622K)

Israel isn’t bad for curb stomping sandniggers, its bad because it’s Jewish.

I'm glad you have an ethnostate.because now we an example of one that actually exists.

Kazuhira "discount rates for apartheid states" Miller

>It's funny how we push migration into western countries but in our holy land all we want is an ethnostate.
Fixed it for you.

FUCKING KIKES

Because you kikes are the very ones not only preventing nations from forming ethnostates, you're activity destroying their cultures and traditions to create bland, multicultural shitholes.

I think there's a resurgence of anti-gentilism because jews in Israel haven't yet learned how to be multi cultural. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society it has been until now. It's a huge transformation for Israel to make and gentiles will be resented for our leading role in it.

Good, maybe this will set the precedent that America can vote to become an exclusively White state.

Attached: bs-bshap-2standard.png (1671x1098, 849K)

Attached: 1508109093125.png (777x514, 563K)

If Jews advocated for a White Ethnostate there'd be no issues.

Stop talking about that shitty country.

Attached: 2setsofstandard-filth.jpg (1024x1014, 187K)

Jow Forums will unironically be against this

nice link faggot

This

Israel was allways Jewish state, it was founded also on the principles of being jewish state

Remember that it is antisemitic and a hate crime to criticize Israel

Attached: 1512399347084.gif (419x313, 2.84M)

>It's funny how you guys are against Jews having an ethnostate
I think there is LITERALLY nothing wrong with that.

"Jews have the sole right to self determination in the historic lands of Israel"

Attached: 4dchess.jpg (300x282, 19K)

I can't believe you niggers fell for it. the absolute state of Jow Forums
kys faggots

Attached: 56andme.png (648x500, 435K)

stop being mean to the kike itt

If you are anti-semitic and wants to throw every Jew out of your ethnostate, then naturally we will be against it. Also, you want your ethnostate to be in the US which has always been a melting pot, go do it somewhere in Europe instead.

So you were against Rhodesia and South Africa? If you are a typical Jow Forumsack I seriously doubt that. Also, if you are not allowed to do one of those things, then how are you gonna create your ethnostate? Checkmate.

We don't push migration into your countries, it's your own stupid libtard politicians.
Is Merkel a jew? No, point proven.

Some Jews may do this because it's their way of survival. Jews have always struggled in monolithic societies because we have been used as scapegoats since the dawn of time. Not all Jews do this though.

Low quality pasta.

Why would we advocate for YOUR ethnostate? Fuck off, it's not our problem. Do it yourself, you lazy fuck.

>Jewish ethnostate
>European Jews
>Middle Eastern Jews
>Ethiopian Jews
>Indian Jews
>Chinese Jews

It's not an ethnostate but a theocracy.

Good for Israel. Perhaps those that support it could start shutting the fuck up about whites wanting one now?
no, why would you. kike

Which involved displacing more people than actually moved in to create the """Jewish State""". I have some partially Jewish family members. I’m not an antisemite, but honestly you don’t have a morally legitimate claim to exclusively rule over that territory.

>Why would we advocate for YOUR ethnostate? Fuck off, it's not our problem. Do it yourself, you lazy fuck.
You don't need to advocate, just not stand in the way. If it's not your business, why are so many jews against us having an ethno state and take action to stop such a thing from ever happening?

Not be a NIGGER!!!

Holy shit, does Israel know this will be the death of them? There is no way they can keep popular opinion around the world against destroying them once its publicly outed the level of shit they have done.

Attached: aipac influence.png (659x1026, 78K)

>It's funny how you guys are against Jews having an ethnostate

It's the utter hypocrisy that Jews are systematically destroying the western world pushing multiculturalism upon them, while at the same time doing the opposite in Israel.

Sorry buy Jews are the most evil people ever to walk the earth.

Attached: 1512541718015.gif (240x287, 276K)

Jews are winning GG

We have a leader who protects our interests. Eat shit stormfags.

Attached: bibi-flag-3.jpg (861x483, 53K)

Of course they should have their own ethnostate. Its the hypocrisy were complaining about.

As long as they keep your government as pets, who's going to stop them?

what a kike. here's a (you) rabbi, go suck on some baby's dick.

>Also, you want your ethnostate to be in the US which has always been a melting pot, go do it somewhere in Europe instead.
The US was founded as a white nationalist country. It was a melting pot of just whites (and ONLY whites), just like Israel is a melting pot of Jews.

>Why would we advocate for YOUR ethnostate?
Because that is exactly how you make people okay with your ethno state.
Saying "Israel should be exclusively Jewish", but on the other hand "Europe should be mixed" just means that you will loose all your Allies.
You don't need to *advocate* for anything, just make clear that if it is okay for you to segregate from Muslims, then it is okay for Europeans to do the exact same.

A majority of Jews are in America. Only 20% live in Israel, nice meme though.

America was founded by 7 white guys. It's ours. We will do whatever we fucking want to do with it and there is nothing you can do about it.

You'd be a shit stain in the desert if you weren't getting welfare from USA.

Attached: 1403222873483.jpg (680x383, 30K)

We always new who were the real nazis
How easy is to the kill peple rape their children and expulse them from their home when you have power
really speak loudly of our modern " revolutionaries" following the ghost of white supremacism while jewish supremacism is killing hundred of thousands and expulsing millions in the middle east

did africa just vote too isreal?

>Israel becomes litteral ethno-nationalist state the kills off the minorities
its fine
>repuvlicans want voter id
WOAH THERE HITLER

yes all jews are welcome, but only ethnic jews get to skip the sterilization part

50%

Your country is one big stain. go suck dicks with your faggot leader trudeau.

Attached: 1529154789162.jpg (524x350, 72K)

Attached: russian influence.jpg (712x960, 98K)

Klk is awesome I dont care what anyone says

This "double standart" argument is truly autistic.Why would i ever be in favor of a philistine state on the same land as mine ?
We have to take our land by force and even greater israel.
Most goyim here inhabit land they invaded in recent history that had nothing to do with them.

They have more kike blood at this point than any of you

Have we given up on a white ethnostate?

Trump knows who the enemy is now. Just as most rich old farts, they think Israel is one of americas greatest allies but now that hes on the inside he cant even comprehend the level of evil and manipulation of the Khazarian mafia he is seeing. I guarantee you Putin filled him in on some of it which is why the intelligence agencies and mocking bird media lost their minds after the conversation, they know he knows and want to scare him into non action. The last president that went toe to toe against the Elites ended up executed live on TV in Dallas Texas.

Attached: trump snub.gif (240x138, 680K)

I think both the racist Arabs and the racist Jews are disgusting. But creating more tensions using force isnt in any way improving the situation. You need to force the people to coexist, not separate them. Then, after generations, they can peacefully coexist.

>kills off the minorities
I like where this going. can we make belgium a "litteral ethno-nationalist state"?

Attached: lepenseur-rodin.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>same land as mine
>mine

Time to change the #openbordersforIsrael push to importing misrahi and black African Jews and encouraging miscegenation.

Bullshit. He's just another pet who will do absolutely nothing but back them up.

the israeli nazis will shut that shit down quick with terrorism, they dont like mixing

>Most goyim here inhabit land they invaded in recent history that had nothing to do with them.
Ohhhhh bboooooo hoooooo I suck at nation building and war and hate the goyim cause he is good at it waaaahhhhhhh. No wonder the Germans kicked the shit out of you.

Attached: 20140526-Jew-Watch-profile-pic.jpg (222x338, 54K)

>inhabiting land that has nothing to do with them
>Israeli flag

Lol. Maybe I should make a white ethnostate in afganistan and complain when the arabs get violent

As a NacSoc I 100% support this and so should every nationalist on the planet.
The only reason jews act like parasites in foreign nations is because they have no loyalty or patriotism to those nations and the only reason they are there is because they have nowhere else to go ever since the biblical jewish exodus.
Give them their land so they can go be home and leave us be and get out of our banks. We can coexist separately and peacefully.

Attached: nazi_zionist_coin_medal.jpg (786x383, 119K)

lol I recognise your cadence from other threads tonight. Just give up, faggot. You aren’t special and no one cares about your artificial claim to selection. You should turn away from you evil ways and accept the promise of eternal life in the Lord God Jesus Christ. There is not much time left before the final sealing. Your false beliefs and traditions will not save you from the judgement of your sins.

Attached: 71689926-262F-427B-9D4A-5BADF706E68D.png (989x768, 414K)

He knows about it, but he doesn't do shit. He is just another elitist but he has an attitude about it.

>go do it in Europe instead

you mean those already established white countries that you faggots are flooding with Muslims?

it’s not your land, you Godless lying piece of garbage. It belongs to the Lord God, not to you evil sodomites.

Well, we told you. God confirmed it. Now it's almost here.

Attached: image.png (612x392, 466K)

>so they can go be home and leave us be
This doesn't happen

>Give them their land so they can go be home and leave us be and get out of our banks. We can coexist separately and peacefully.
Too late now. USA will become a non-white majority. Its just a matter of time. This "White awakening" should have happened 50 years ago.

Attached: USAPopulation.gif (630x316, 38K)

Listen. What I am trying to tell you is that a white ethnostate is NOT in the interests of Jews. What happened last time? Personally, I am indifferent to it - I simply don't care.

So because some Jews want Europe to be mixed, it's all of a sudden a guilt that ALL Jews should carry? George Soros and his Open Society Foundation is flooding your countries with Africans - yet Soros is one of the most anti-Israel and anti-Zionist people on earth.
Hmmmm, maybe Zionism is not about "killing the white race" after all.

It may have been founded that way, but they later realized this was not a good idea - especially in a CAPITALIST society. Anyway, it's not my decision to tell how America should be.

As I already wrote, we are not flooding your countries.
Yes, we are expanding our own state and this will create refugees and migrants, but you are the ones opening your borders for them, no one is forcing you.

youtu.be/c7sQgQcvMYg

>allies we protect
>allies we work together with
>not the saudis
>OTHER allies
>supporting ISIS and all the terrorists that fight us
>that did 9/11

Not only does he knows hes outed that he knows on national news for anyone with a brain watching.

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

Quints of Doom

>Most goyim here inhabit land they invaded in recent history that had nothing to do with them.

You're a retard who obviously knows nothing about the world outside your bubble. Most commonwealth countries have treaties and other such agreements with indigenous populations.

saved.
god bless donald trump and glass israel

As a nazi you should protect and promote the interest of your people only not some kind of international fascism especially not with the kike hipocrites
Like kikes promote nationalism for them but not for the rest

no, you'll get tired of having arabs in your land and youll want to genocide them for real instead of just a village here and there since the early 1900s in palestine, you'll push the racial tensions here and do it while were engaged in a race war, and europe follows suit. we'll all be guilty so we wont be able to blame you, except we will

>mfw when the jew realizes blacks,asians and hispanics are more anti-semetic than whites

Go read some Malcolm X Schlomo.

Attached: 1522161418007.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

Brings a tear to my eye, long live apartheid.

>Americas kike president still supports this

Anti racists are on the wrong side of history.

>its not us

Attached: media.jpg (1001x1024, 618K)

Imagine the kike media in uk or usa if you would have prposed something like this
Imagine.....

Might want to consider that this is part of the many signs that have been occurring more rapidly of late. Israel is about to be front and center of God's attention once again. The church (the real believers) will be gone.

Palestine is a dream that the world is about to wake up from.

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1.41M)

Marry Jewish woman. The scheme is that Jewish women have put themselves upon the top of the hierarchy.

its not too late
breitbart.com/london/2018/07/12/hungary-sees-rising-fertility-rate-turns-back-demographic-decline/

You dont have to tell me. Those idiot leftie jews are shooting themselves in the foot.

"“Entrenched anti-Semitic views” very rare among whites and Asian Americans, common among blacks and Latinos"
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/02/19/entrenched-anti-semitic-views-very-rare-among-whites-and-asian-americans-common-among-blacks-and-latinos/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7f00f5418c8f

Lots of 'muh juice' whiskey tango on pol who blames Jews for everything like a nigger does whites, please excuse them, without Apartheid Israel would die, this is a great direction and I'm proud of you guys.

The Jews must end

>So because some Jews want Europe to be mixed, it's all of a sudden a guilt that ALL Jews should carry?
No, I didn't say that.

>George Soros and his Open Society Foundation is flooding your countries with Africans - yet Soros is one of the most anti-Israel and anti-Zionist people on earth.
So what?

>Hmmmm, maybe Zionism is not about "killing the white race" after all.
Yeah, Herzl was an absolute Germanophile anyway.

I am just telling you that unless Israel also makes clear that they don't oppose the same segregation policies they have, in European countries that they will soon be ally less.
It is in Israels interest to ally with people who also believe in ethno nationalism, you don't want to be friendless , right?

>Listen. What I am trying to tell you is that a white ethnostate is NOT in the interests of Jews.
The only Allies that you will ever have will be other ethno states, because liberal cock suckers will NOT support you, once the neo cons are gone you either hope that the ethno nationalist come in power, else your country will be short lived.

>What happened last time?
Pretty much EVERY European country was an ethno state for the longest time

> Personally, I am indifferent to it - I simply don't care.
That is an enormous mistake.

not long after this
dailysignal.com/2018/07/18/nikki-haley-defends-decision-to-leave-un-human-rights-council-calls-it-greatest-failure-of-un/

I was talking about USA. Poland and hungary are safe.