>Pres Trump meets w/GOP Congress members 7/17/18
c-span.org/video/?448596-1/
>AgriSec Perdue @Axios on Trade Policies/Taxes 7/17/18
c-span.org/video/?448570-1/
>Fed Chair Powell @Senate on Monetary Report 7/17/18
c-span.org/video/?447891-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: QIXLWINCO5LDFICPHRACM2QASI.jpg (1200x811, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fT4lDU-QLUY
archive.is/wcLFv
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/jul/18/alexandria-ocasio-cortez/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-wrong-several-counts-abou/
mobile.twitter.com/WiredSources/status/1019800494716477444
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA!

wut is trump burger?

Attached: Set_Toa_Mata_Nui.png (1357x1424, 1.6M)

Brap general?

AWOO

Attached: kagerou awarewolf.jpg (589x628, 95K)

CRAWLING

Attached: Cortez.png (1248x1618, 926K)

>The President knows that this foreign entity - NOT RUSSIA - had everything.

Attached: 1518600989008.jpg (219x459, 34K)

new op

Attached: menvoters.jpg (250x250, 12K)

IN

Attached: Talking.png (1266x1552, 1.21M)

2020 trump wins ginsburg dies

Does Trump believe in God?

MY

Attached: Roll.png (1254x1372, 1.27M)

Benis in butt

nn frens

Attached: 32EB8627-FCAB-4EF7-93D9-72EF604C9740.png (479x496, 325K)

SKIN

Attached: Dreams.png (1946x1126, 1.84M)

youtube.com/watch?v=fT4lDU-QLUY

>1993, New York City, in crisp and clean 1080i
giv nostalgia (you)'s

Attached: 34973785225_184383d425_b.jpg (1024x763, 124K)

>A new burger joint named after Donald Trump has been drawing in customers in Siberia, its manager said on Wednesday, amid increased Russian interest in the U.S. president after his summit talks this week with Vladimir Putin.

>Trump Burger, which opened in the city of Krasnoyarsk in December, is trying to cash in on the buzz around Trump, who reaffirmed his wish to improve chilly Russian-U.S. ties during his meeting on Monday in Helsinki with President Putin.

>The walls of the burger joint are decorated with paintings of the U.S. president while its signature dishes include a Trump Burger with bacon and a Melania chicken burger named after U.S. First Lady Melania Trump.

archive.is/wcLFv

Do one where you encourage niggers to boycott all buses on election day as it's the anniversary of MLK's bus boycott or some shit

If dinosaurs and those weird things at the bottom of the ocean can be real, then I think aliens can be too. They probably don't look like little green men with giant eyes, but I bet there is life out there.

>unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs

Attached: lataus.png (225x225, 4K)

I DID 45 PULL UPS FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP TODAY!

HOW MANY DID YOU DO?!!

Attached: Uncle_Trump_in_CHina.png (609x700, 370K)

The perfect GOP plant

Which one of these posts are yours?
I want my (You) back.

want a better meme?
>Unemployment rate is lower because they changed the criteria for what qualifies as unemployed

Observed. Why does she wear the gloves?

Attached: 1509034701220.png (768x576, 402K)

Attached: E0057AC0-629E-4EB0-9976-96B3A409D404.jpg (1536x4616, 967K)

>Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs
Hard to believe anyone could be THAT retarded. Not only is this bitch a satanic freak, she's a total dipshit.

the gloves, they do nothing.

>tfw No Bail
How many republicunts do you think were dipping their pen in Russian ink?

Attached: IMG_20180717_114953.jpg (857x795, 123K)

Makes no sense and she has no socks on.
Why gloves and no socks.

No refunds

can this be confirmed that she said this? i'm pretty comfy tonight and don't feel like searching through a video of crazy to confirm the quote

Fuck niggers and sand niggers

>hey just give it a chance and liste-
Faux isnt even watchable OMG!

>

Even the libtards admit she said this shit"

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/jul/18/alexandria-ocasio-cortez/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-wrong-several-counts-abou/

Attached: True Cortez.png (1842x1036, 981K)

>indian looking down on other people
Lul

aren't you a sand nigger?

Yes, he is a church going Christian. He has a prayer group in the White House.

Vampiring comminiggers

Those teeth are horrible.

*vampiric

And she literally looks like that in EVERY FUCKING PICTURE. I'm serious! WTF even is she?

He's a shitnigger.

They don't get that Hannity isn't "News" he's a opinion show.
That's not what you what to see just plan old news.

Checked.
I would go to a Trumpburger. I wonder why Trump never went that route? He was a steak salesman, I’m sure he could have handled burgers.

could this possibly take off in social media

Attached: 963718e0.jpg (768x1024, 153K)

Classic indio-rican mix

truly a disgusting race of people indeed

yikes

It is way too long
These days it has to be 10 words or less in a headline

He’s still right tho but yes. Thats the difference, Hannity outright says he is biased and not a journalist. Cnn/msnbc on the otherhand pretend to be giving it to you straight 24/7

If it’s posted enough outside of Jow Forums. Reply to popular tweets right after they’re made to try to obtain maximum impressions.

Trump is a fucking moron. You fucked up bigly and yuge.

holy shit at this rate, our plant won't even make it to the general

Attached: mfw2.jpg (250x250, 21K)

She's a Mayan with less than 30% European DNA. All the skulls in Mayan artwork had that exact same pop eyed grin. Her ancestors were committing mass ritual human sacrifice for thousands of years. It's no wonder she fell in with communism.

Shannon Bream and Martha McCallum are news, everything in between is opinion shows. But the opinion shows get better ratings

>I would go to a Trumpburger. I wonder why Trump never went that route? He was a steak salesman, I’m sure he could have handled burgers.
Also a president of the United States. I'm sure he has more important work to do, like extricating the leftist infestation and corruption within the best western country.

I guess burgers don't exactly fit the super elegant image of most Trump properties. Fast food could be seen as "cheapening" the brand. I would like to see fancy Trump burger places at his hotels though.

I want that Melania chicken burger, sounds /delicious/

one shekel has been deposited in your shariablue account

>If it’s posted enough outside of Jow Forums.
Which will never happen because twitter and google ban so much now I'm actually surprised they even have anybody on the LEFT left. I literally get banned, with a brand new IP within 10-20 comments or less, regardless of topic, tone, anything.

The SJW purge is real

People can just pick and choose what works. They don't have to post all of them at once.

And does Hannity outright lie like Brian Stelter, Rachel Maddow, or Lawrence O’Donnell?
No. It’s obviously slanted, but he actually pulls the facts and pulls clips and doesn’t dishonestly represent information.

>having trouble getting that last pringle

Attached: IMG_20180714_231218.jpg (400x533, 28K)

Bream is a dream

That district is confusing
There's so many contradicting reports that Crowley is running or not running
I mean the district has roughly 220k voters, and about 22k votes were cast. We're talking 10% of the district, and she won 15k of them
If Crowley runs and wins it will be hilarious because she's already proven that she will put a huge fight
She's a Bernie that actually might go somewhere kek
My hope though is that the (R) greek dude somehow wins but it's literally a 19% white district

inb4 the dessert is two scoops of ice cream

Aztec. spittin' image.

Attached: aztec-empire-mask.png (400x488, 82K)

Trump implies"they got to" Clapper
mobile.twitter.com/WiredSources/status/1019800494716477444

Attached: Screenshot_20180719-175551_Firefox.jpg (1080x1316, 453K)

Guys even fucking do anal better

Hahaha

Asa akira has nothing on this no name loser

Stay mad moist boy

Attached: IMG_20180713_063137.jpg (750x624, 72K)

>Cnn/msnbc on the otherhand pretend to be giving it to you straight 24/7
That was my point to be sure that others claim to not be but he always prefaces his show with a disclaimer which makes them even bigger idiots or liars.

I heard they ban based on your browser history ie if you visit pol then go there they will ban u

You can't go bankrupt if you abolish banks.

HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHH HAVE YOU EVER HAD A PRO-DICTATOR PRESIDENT ASKS THE TROTSKYIST

Attached: file.png (640x470, 84K)

He’s so straight with much of his show it almost hurts the show because without all the extra lying the other shows do it makes his show more repetitive

Gotta get up in 5.5 hrs... Fuck.... just tired of wage slaving. Anons, how do you keep going?

I don’t think it would cheapen the brand of it were like Five Guys. A more premium product. If he had moved into burgers 20 years ago, he could have had a big franchise.

Or maybe bought Wendy’s or something. Can you imagine Trump owning Wendy’s?

nah i save shit from /ptg/ and repost on twitter all the time because boomers love dank /ptg/ memes, get lots of followers from doing this

>Trump implies"they got to" Clapper
"They"? There is no they. The entire second half of the US is united against him. They wouldn't have gotten to clapper, they would've threatened in unison everybody in his cabinet. Somebody tell me why Mike Flynn quit and that first speaker who then did the rounds on late night giddy that "its finally over".

Attached: mayan-tk-at-cob-yucatan-peninsula_100410981_l.jpg (1024x768, 237K)

pffffffffffft HAHAHAH HOW CONVENIENT OF HIM TO IGNORE

Attached: file.png (550x442, 486K)

nice

Bill Kristol and his friends are why America needs a dictator now

Mommy's money

the papa johns guy who called niggers niggers was supposedly in talks to merge w/ wendy's

Burger restaurants are trying to look more modern with their lounge-style decor these days, there's definitely a place for premium, but fast service. Chick fil a but burgers.

Learning from past mistakes so Mr. Shekelstein can't goy me again
Start looking for a new job that pays more
Market place has changed, don't expect to get a pay raise in your current position, you have to move companies for a raise

.5 shekels has been deposited.

I do it for mai waifu.

>I heard they ban based on your browser history ie if you visit pol then go there they will ban u

I'm pretty damn good at IT, but no I don't think that's possible

I clean all the cookies out, everything out. I don't think they have access to my browsing history.

I think they have SUPPPPPPER aggressive pro-left wing protocols. Even the fucking chief SJW at twitter whats-his-name is blatantly saying "we are banning in the millions and erring more on the side of safety than freedom of speech" which if you account for the amount of bullshit he would say, really means that twitter and other social media are going FULL FUCKING CLIP to ban EVERYONE and ANYONE remotely associated with even centrist politics

FDR allowed the Soviet Union to form.
Carter literally kissed his Soviet counterpart.
Reagan had a useless summit where nothing was accomplished. It took him years to make progress. And he was also friendly to Russia at their summits

Like the saying goes the memory is only as long as the lie serves.

Papa John made the ultimate error. He showed his power level. We must all walk with our normie masks on.

>Reagan had a useless summit where nothing was accomplished. It took him years to make progress. And he was also friendly to Russia at their summits
Raegan was a real guy so he was nice to the leadership. Gorbachev was a crucial moment in getting rid of that corrupt over-bureaucratic and draconian shit stain called communism.

>Market place has changed, don't expect to get a pay raise in your current position, you have to move companies for a raise

this has been true for at least 15 years boomerfren

I read this post that suggested that all anti-Trumpers be assassinated. No that's not quite it. The poster suggested that anti-Trumpers be exterminated! Yeah...that was it. I thought about that for awhile. After awhile I began to cry, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn’t know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized, like I was shot, like I was shot with a diamond, a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God, the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure.

Attached: FERAL.jpg (171x197, 10K)

Work life balance and respect are critical, almost more than pay as long as you can afford a home.