The French claim Croatian football team is "too white"

Valeur's Actuelles -magazine

valeursactuelles.com/politique/le-message-raciste-de-la-licra-paris-contre-les-joueurs-croates-97332

Croatia’s World Cup football team was called “dramatically uniform” and “without colour” (or too white) by a major French ‘anti racist’ NGO, news outlet Valeurs Actuelles reports.

The LICRA (in english : International League against Racism and Antisemitism), is a supposed anti racist organisation. Yet on 15 July remarks made by the organisation regarding Croatia’s football team can only be described as racist.

The LICRA is perhaps the most influential of all anti racist NGOs in France,

>having the right to sue anyone on court, they deem racist.

Prior to the World Cup final on Sunday, the LICRA Parisian Federation posted a Facebook message praising the French team as being “multicolour”, “multi ethnic” and bashed the Croatia team, calling them “dramatically uniform and without colour”.

“Today’s match stands out historically and sociologically… The French team, who is multicolour, multi ethnic, is facing a Croatian team dramatically uniform, … without colour, without savour, rich only to itself … “

Even after deleting the post due to backlash received, it was replaced with an even more controversial post accusing Croatia’s team of being cosy with the mafia.

Attached: purely white.jpg (702x459, 119K)

>would rather lose the fucking world cup than recruit a few africans to up their skills and chances of getting #1

their loss

Remind me how many African colonies Croatia had

>lose the refball cup
Fixed

TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING CAMP
WAAARRRGG

The french are not a strong people. Their team is basically African Kangz. Maybe they'll surrender again and do just what we expect of them.

This is dumb croatians aren't racist, no one of color just lives there. But yeah an all white team is kinda boring, mixed shit is fun.

RACE BAIT SLIDE THREAD.
fuck off shareblue

LICRA isn't the French, thats (((())))

Miss me with this gay sheit

Spain won it without any blacks.

CROATIA TOO STRONK PLS ADD MORE NIGGER

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRx7G0mmnjwD3bt2X9JP04K499rNahQDX56pSO6VHn-W3OA99kVUA.jpg (241x209, 4K)

the way they celebrated explains everything

I made the Croatian team less racist and less antisemitic, and more diverse.

Problem solved.

Attached: 423.jpg (698x459, 157K)

still need more

Attached: thereisntaenoughdeiversityinfrenchfootballteam.png (1011x886, 122K)

LICRA is literally a Jewish Israeli organ that makes money by involving itself and suing in every case that cz' be tangentially related to racism or antisemitism

What the fuck, Croatia doesn't even have good black players ffs

So the finals was rigged by (((them))) in order to show the strength of "diversity"?

it seems so

Attached: le happy fisherman.png (715x585, 89K)

Spain is African so???

Shut up faggot. Croatia is half the size of your country, competes in the most difficult qualifying region, and is actually relevant athletically. Learn when to talk.

>Valeur's Actuelles -magazine
Where the fuck you find this shit?
You retards always give free publicity to unknown shit heads

I thought that ref was a bit too partial towards the niggerfrogs.
>pic
Saved. My merchant folder thanks you.

Attached: 1515410174492.jpg (637x449, 72K)

Kys, loser.

It's a widely read old people magazine, also found in a lot of waiting rooms.
But anyway, LICRA are a bunch of kikes, disregard.

>no one of color just lives there.
Not if the jews can help it

DAS RITE WHITEBOY. Why can't you be more like Senegal? You is too damn white!

This actually proves the racist anti-white attitudes of the (((NGOs))), who just want a white replacement. If these people moralize you of your "racism", you can tell these hypocrites to fuck off with a good conscience.

Attached: senegal.jpg (850x446, 138K)

right in the feels :'(

Attached: drapeaufrancois.jpg (720x960, 115K)

valeurs actuelles was always right leaned, now they drifted to far right, their wikipedia page would explain better than me, they named Soros and the comment section is gold like some speak about "chances for the country" à la Jow Forums.

like it's more marketing than ideologic from their part but it does the work, unlike Le Monde, they shared the vid where alexandre benalla (who ? he work for Macron) beated someone on 1st may, for instance.
one of their Collaborators, Charlotte d'Ornellas is christian, get invited in tv show and bring some pill to the normies.

i wonder what paper is fine in your book

Attached: 1524876929125.jpg (1024x768, 98K)

The French selects young players from half of a continent since they are kids. The Croats come from a country of 4 mil. people.
Tell me again, who are the fascists? those who take advantage of a poor continent or the 4 mil. small country in East Europe.

>take advantage of a poor continent
This is some SJW-tier bullshit