So decided I'd give these guys a shot, but I legit have no clue how much powerlevel they want in the interview?

So decided I'd give these guys a shot, but I legit have no clue how much powerlevel they want in the interview?
Race realism seems pretty obvious,
JQ?
14?
88?
For those in it, are they actually poltards or normies with extra edge?
The more I get into this the more it seems like a faggy larp, and I don't really want to keep wasting my time and risk my anonymity if its for reddit tier cringe anarchy outcast.

Attached: identity-evropa_splc.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

they are CIA shills just like pic related

proudboys and oath keepers are based and /ourguys/
not those LARPing "EVROPA" faggots

Attached: 1495725216872.png (650x504, 253K)

Ok then I see shit like this that makes them look legit.
I legitimately cant tell who is jewing who anymore

Attached: 16118216661.jpg (960x1080, 143K)

Occam’s Razor. The simplest explanation is often the best. In this case, Identity Europa is probably not a CIA honeypot and is instead a coalition of right wing activists.

Thanks leaf, but do you know the answer to the question?
What level are these guys on/expecting

I’m a member of a different group and know IE members who say they dislike it due to having to ask premission to do activism and having bad connection with leadership in the group, I’d recommend looking more into other groups first

IE is the only even close to professional right wing activist organization. Everyone else was literally just skinheads and retard spergs. Just act like a normal person, and don't sperg out.

Attached: IE Truck.gif (480x270, 2.75M)

you seem legit, and I'd really appreciate if you could recommend one.

Pretty much anything goes as long as you aren't calling for violence and other siege faggotry

What group, RAM?

Like throw me a bone here. I've obviously been looking, and its pretty hard to tell the edgy ones from the real thing. I would trust the judgement of people in it.

is that the weight lifting one? Seemed like a good option, but I could never get in touch with anyone.

Maybe find a more local/regional group

>t. got kicked out for doing something with no guidance and got mad it didn't get approved
There isn't one. The closest would be Patriot Front but they just copy IE and are ran by the edgy boomer Azzmador.

Attached: IdentityEvropa.png (1373x693, 1.03M)

they are very redpilled but care about optics. If you cant stop yourself from sperging on certain topics dont even apply. Also dont apply if u are fat

Every thread

t. retard who wanted to wave swastika flag next to IE banner.
Fuck off retard larper

Ok. So I guess I was not clear
All I want to know is if they are on the up and up with the jq.

Jared taylor level?
Kevin McDonald?
William pierce?

I was implying that this guy was such a faggot, that what he was mocking had more credit because of that.
It's also a joke.
So thanks for the (you) friendo

Listen to this man
CoC level.

> having to ask permission

No you dont. If its going to some stupid rally you have to ask if you can represemt them which only makes sense.

Im not going to tell you how to interview but they ask how you got redpilled and your opinions on certain issues.

Cool.

I'm also pretty far down the the industrial revolution and its consequences road.

This something I should keep to myself?

They are the only decent org you have in America, Just talk to them and meet them.

Implying I did not set up a fake interview on a vpn months ago as a litmus test just to see who I was talking to and what they would ask.

You are a funny one, Mr. Cohen

Attached: icecreamspen.jpg (414x532, 35K)

IE isn't a primitivist organization, so act accordingly. That being said there are certainly primitivists in the ranks.

RAM is a good one there’s a group coming up called nationalist initiative but they aren’t active patriot front is also good and there’s a larp group called auni which I personally dislike

>implying RAM is a real organization and not just a workout group
Again listen to this man.

ok dope. thats all I was really hoping for.
Normalfag life in California is slowly killing me.
Hopefully meet ya some day user.
thanks for the help

I asked earlier, is ram the self defense/ weight lifting group?
If not, what is it. Google is obviously not very helpful

Putin was right! Bill Browder is lying about Sergei Magnitsky to cover up massive fraud.

Attached: Browder Putin Jews.png (720x1121, 267K)