Please help. UK Police are deploying Drones across the country

Please help. UK Police are deploying Drones across the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=NO88YtTi2ps

Attached: 1527507140205.jpg (432x768, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-41869134
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sling shot and a mask. Practice with rocks at birds.

I absolutely love how they painted such an absolute Orwellian nightmare machine cute and almost kid friendly colors.

Attached: CCTV.jpg (800x362, 51K)

Attached: 10663884.jpg (1500x1500, 336K)

Why is it always London or the west Midlands? It's almost like they have something in common.

Legions of police sit behind monitors displaying hundreds of CCTV feeds.
You don't realise how many there are.

Attached: gty_UK_surveillance_cameras_jp_120223_wmain.jpg (640x360, 91K)

Bro...

Attached: Scanner_light2.jpg (800x565, 313K)

Holy shit

Attached: C20FB918-0E8B-4C7E-8814-6C9386A53DDE.png (208x135, 4K)

Sorry bong, your country is too far gone. There is no help because there is now turning back at this point

I've visited one of these control rooms. It is a medium sized office with a couple of fat private sector boomers (yes, a security company hired out by the police which provides balding men who have no police powers) watching a load of monitors and just clicking through endless feeds. Sometimes its only one person covering a city of hundreds of thousands. They are basically useless unless:
1) They luck out
2) A police officer calls them up and requests them to track someone's progress, which they can just about manage

it has begun.

Attached: 1a1a.gif (250x300, 825K)

How would one go about accessing this network of cameras?

Police drones are a meme. They are basically only used for car crashes
t. pilots drones for a living

Only way you get out of this nightmare is if someone conquers you.

This isn't even funny anymore. I bet britcucks will take it like good bitches they are.

Honestly don't think the UK is going to make it. Even Sweden is less cucked and powerless than bongs. Hope I'm wrong, I am praying for you britfriends.

If you work in the IT department for the police you can do it. The cameras are fed into really old software hosted on Windows server with an browser front end. The private sector boomers access the feeds via a login through the police intranet. As I mentioned IT department can access it along with any other system but there is tracking software installed on all police computers which is both randomly audited and also can be referred back to if you get found out

If you want to access remotely, probably your best bet is to steal an IT department person's laptop. Of course you'd need their pin and hardware token in order to access the police network and also a login for the cameras. Not likely. I don't know if the police network has been hacked by individuals before, though I imagine it is already easily penetrated by foreign governments as they are very lax with security

>UK Police are deploying Drones across the country.

feed birds from a similar looking device.

>if someone conquers you.

Attached: allah4.png (474x663, 53K)

Most people really don't care about it because as others have pointed out the "government surveillance" is all just a big front. All of this video footage goes completely unused, I bet less than 1% is actually viewed, the rest is just written to servers and then archived onto tapes kept in safes at various police HQs. Some cameras in England, for example speed cameras, aren't even recording anymore because of the cost to operate and maintain

bbc.com/news/uk-41869134

>noting to worry goyim, everything is fine

Attached: 1525172643855.jpg (490x437, 70K)

Don't be paranoid faggot, I'm just pointing out that government is shit and inefficient with this crap when average citizens are concerned.Of course for real threats this surveillance crap does work, but that's because it's active monitoring not passive. And yes, the kikes are behind it

I am so glad I don't live in England anymore.

Just sitting around all day looking at screens passively?
Holy shit I need this job in my life literally all I ever do is watch videos of like car accidents or streetfights and shit.

>england is a nanny state
how is this new to anyone?

Hahah mate you would get so fucking bored you have no idea. Most of the time it's just people walking, I'm amazed these guys don't spend their whole time asleep