Indians rape Russia badly

iltalehti.fi/ulkomaat/201807192201083819_ul.shtml

Russian woman went to India for vacation.

She wanted to visit city of Tiruvannamalai.
She went to a hotel.

And she was raped by hotel manager and 5 other men, one of the men being her supposed guide who would have showed her local Indian scenery later on. She had been drugged by spicing her hotel food with sleeping drugs.

She had bite marks all over her face when she woke up, in addition to more usual rape signs.

In this case however police caught all the men.

Attached: 1502133877001.jpg (1280x853, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.dailypakistan.com.pk/world/man-rapes-11-month-old-baby-for-two-hours-in-india/
welcomenepal.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not surprised. Russian women look like Angels.

Deserved it

and?

Not surprised. They’d rape anything with a wet hole in it, literally not kidding.

en.dailypakistan.com.pk/world/man-rapes-11-month-old-baby-for-two-hours-in-india/

>go to the country with the most rape cases
>get raped

wow

>Russian woman went to India for vacation.

Why would anyone do that.

Attached: nom nom nom.gif (286x286, 525K)

oh go od

>poo'd

why are indians like this

what happened to super power by 2030

Don't blame them, Indian women are ugly

I saw hordes of pajeets at Domodedovo Airport last year. They don't even need to travel to India to enjoy a good hindu rape.

hah, what? Indian women are some of the most beautiful in the world.

indians are a fucking swine

PATROLLED

Why do they rape white women then?

pussy > everything else

I don't see the problem here user

>generalizing a population of a billion

Dipshit, think about the odds

A billion. Europe is like 700 million including turkey

Indians are worst than niggers and jews, disgusting fucks.

Deserved it for going to such a shithole.
Though is likely it's the indians that got AIDS this time, given she was russian.

>[...] woman went to India
If you go there alone these days I have unironically come to the conclusion that you want it to happen

a billion swine

Because you all need to hurry up and kick out the nogs and gypos. I want to see Italy but I don't want some dirty gypsy woman to pick pocket me or have to see any blacks.

Attached: 259.jpg (750x740, 71K)

Probably for a change of pace.

Attached: 2PCDCbj.jpg (311x317, 8K)

These morons forgot the first rule of rape.
Make sure it's not a white girl

Attached: typicalPOO.jpg (400x400, 29K)

cute white women go to China all the time and you barely hear about Chinamen raping them, in fact I can’t recall a single story that I’ve seen while white women gettin raped (and sometimes killed) in India is fairly common

indians are subhuman. No surprise

Jewish women are mostly ugly
rape proof kek

It's not like chinks don't want to, they are just too shy and insect like. Shitskins aspire to be chads so they tend to think raping white women will give them more confidence or something.

Women going to India for vacations is beyond me. Everyday there is some news about a 12yo girl being raped and burnt down by a whole village in India. Are they simply not aware of that or do they think they will be lucky enough to survive gang rapes and street shitters?

PAJEETED.com

Probably she went there to 'find myself'

You stay in the tourist friendly places and do you research before staying at a place, ask the jew his people come to India in doves

chinks are too weak to do it, and must suck up to the west, they do rape eachother tho

A mutt celebrates a rape. Hmmm....

>Warning: Study says 1 in 3 Women RAPED in the Military

>A study has found that up to 15 times more men in the military are being raped by other man than is being reported by the Pentagon.

Other militaries have men and women fighting side by side, and there is very little rape. Mutts can't even resist raping other men. Or presumably other women. Rapist, that is the true character of an American.

Attached: t316O12YljohHxLGMuCTkTmW3sa-2WUyzUpWUuSsdGI.jpg (683x699, 92K)

>India
>vacation

Aren't you supposed to go to nice places for a vacation? Name literally one redeeming quality of India to make it a preferable destination over hundreds other countries.

that girls in the picture look like poo' d

>Bawwwww generalizaaaashunsssss

White people are fucking retards. Come to Nepal for vacation. We got mountains, big blue lakes, paragliding, bungee jumping, you name it, we got it for your fun and good times. If you ask around you can also get that world famous Himalayan herb.

Only uninformed people go to India.

>white woman runs to negro's
>makes more of them, dies, etc
where have I seen this before

she fucking deserved it

Attached: coal.png (612x326, 255K)

>bite marks all over her face

fucking poo savages
never let women travel alone

We've got cool temples
Nepal is just poor mountain india prove me wrong

Attached: 1965597_10152362376442354_1347382279_o.jpg (1618x1080, 234K)

This

Can't decide if Nepal is trustworthy when it's a small country sandwiched by India.

Keksimus

>We've got cool temples

Doesn't look any cooler in person than it is on picture. And a lot of countries have things like that. Not impressive at all.

And you're supposed to feel livid you kukushka

You don't find cooler hindu temples than India, a few in cambodia but they're just jungle Indians

Attached: Swaminarayan-Akshardham-Temple-Delhi.jpg (700x410, 126K)

Attached: BC6C7B65-7507-44BF-B07E-8F69889EA1F4.png (442x361, 14K)

We don't rape tourists. We treat them like gods, this is especially true in remote areas. White people = Gods for low IQ village people. Just don't try to jew them, they will chase you with Khukuri. We have more places to visit than just the mountains though. Hotels and food are cheap. We have 7 national park even if we are a small poor countries. We take care of our nature. Even in the city we have lots of amazing places to visit. It's just polluted because of low IQ people. We are on par with Africans on IQ level so there is that. Except we are non-violent and non rapey.
We have licensed guides and they can be booked online.
welcomenepal.com/

Bitch Lasagna

What kind of a retard willingly visits India as a tourist. It's nothing but filth and stupidity.
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

Teaches her not to be "a strong independent woman" and go to patriarchal countries by herself.

> doves
How do they fit?

t. Sherpa

What's funny is the number of white women going to India is INCREASING year by year, last year they crossed 10 million tourism barrier and its growing like 10% year on year. Face it, white women love getting raped at exotic locations, it's the only explanation.

I bet she's pregnant and brings the kid back to your country, yells at everyone else because her little retard doesn't fit in, and her little spawn will do this cycle all over again and make lots of them

you haven't seen shit yet, Ivan. You don't even know

Still doesn't outweigh the negatives of treading through feces, the nasty food, and the smelly people.

They shit in the streets, chuck dead bodies in the same river where they bathe, smell like curry, and rape people. No thx.

I do that all the time with China. Their overinflated numbers validifies their insectoid status.

Women fantasize about being raped.

Or maybe the majority of women are just stupid and obsessed with social media, where "hate speech" is a thing, and poos shill their shit country.

Half of my family was born in India (white British obviously). We don't really feel any link to it though. Must of been really bad over there?

Natasha got exactly what she came there for but in a somewhat unexpected way.
Sad they didn't kill her so she still will have some russky to marry and provide for her life-long.

P.S. I even am not a big misogynist but traveling to India is just like asking to be raped. Worst country ever.

>what is khazar milkers

How do you know they were all men?

Attached: 1.jpg (210x230, 4K)

I don't understand these women who go to third world shitholes and expect not to get raped by the savages that live there.

As tourist, look up Israel tourism in kasol

I appreciate the effort, but realistically I'll never visit Nepal in my life time. So many other countries that are higher on the list. Sorry bro.

Nepal seems a beautiful place to go on vacation but it must cost a lot of money, far more than holidays in pooland. Also i think fat people can't survive at high altitude.

You can stay in the tourist area and never see any of that, and our food is great quit being a pussy

Mutts are the the face of the nwo

Are these Russian chicks?
They are dark skinned.
Beautiful, painfully beautiful.

Nice try snow pajeet

Why does that Russian school girl look 35 years old?

Attached: 1526103653213.jpg (2285x3500, 1.76M)

Where do they find birds big enough? Is that why jews have so much money? All that money they don't spend on plane tickets?

>our food is great

This forced meme really needs to stop.

just means india will lose badly needed tourism roubles. more starvation and street shitting for pajeets

Attached: 1520620617082.jpg (604x604, 71K)

this

it's so simple to fix too, simply tell these whores they have to live with them now. They cannot come back. If no one does this, countries will keep falling from the inside. She'll be pregnant and bring this little monster back, and yell at everyone else for not accepting him
>white women

Attached: 1471851030292.jpg (640x519, 29K)

White women going to india are really asking for it at this point.

nigga here our currency is so cheap, you will be able to live like a king for like two months if you carry $5,000. Plus we got that good dank shit.
Stop being jelly Island pajeet.

>Plus we got that good dank shit

That's pretty cringy my dude.

Just come to the South. Most of the good parts about India + no shitting streets.

The life here is hard m8. Bad climate, all food made of sugar and palm oil and so on.
Perhaps even crap-eating indians have better living standards

China controls their media you stupid chink.

Stupid Chinese like you are ruining Canada.

that's fine if you don't smoke. But it is really that good. Amsterdam and Canadian weed farmers come here just to buy the seeds.

It's like how white guys go to Asia to get raped

Your food is ok when it is made in a civilized country with fridge and clean ingredients. Nobody wants to die in a foreign country after eating some rotten things covered in shits.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

She shoulda open bob when requested.
Now her vergana is bleed.

Nepal is much cheaper than India

>trivandrum

>She had bite marks all over her face when she woke up
she was dead you dumb shit

>Please come to pajeetostan
>Get parasite-infasted
>Get malaria
>Get robbed
>Get raped

MUH stinky shitskins most beautiful women in world

Here are some of the countries that I want to go to.

>USA, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Croatia, Greece, Spain

Name one single reason why I'd prioritize India over any of these.

and get shit smell

Pakistanis/Indians are super rapey. Idk why

I'm not interested in drugs at all and with 5000€ you can spend 2 months in Europe or in Japan. It's expensive.

You could marry an Indian man and live in his hut. Free hut for the win.