And all Orthodox people from around the world
>Honorary guests
Armenians
Copts
Oriental Orthodox
>Not welcome
p*pists
pr*testants

Attached: agL4ezn_700b.jpg (564x423, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=InMUKTzerN4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2692892/Romanian-priest-jailed-killing-young-nun-CRUCIFIED-botched-exorcism-ritual.html
orthodoxytoday.org/blog/2018/06/kallistos-ware-comes-out-for-homosexual-marriage/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Finland\
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How to convert to Orthodoxy?

lol fucking gaylord

gennadius ii the retard was the cause of your stupidness

Go to a church and ask a priest. Read some books first to be better prepared.

go molest a child

bump

Attached: 98ed5a86e24927e2133544353888960f4a8968416665a32d8f7110d9d1e43308.jpg (1250x872, 560K)

Pretty sure the title says orthodox not catholic

he is a catholic

dont know whats wrong with you fanatics
the majority of orthodox ive talked to like catholics and irish people

but your probably a larper with a cyprus proxy

>tfw my country only has 1 Orthobro church and it's so far from where i live that i can't make it there regularly

What do? My closest church is a protcuck church.

Attached: you came to the wrong church.jpg (584x438, 219K)

>Bulgaria
>59
what the fuck

I like irish people (eoka were best buddies with ira in british jails) but no catholics
youtube.com/watch?v=InMUKTzerN4

Really? That's tough man. Only solution is to move more close to the church

I went to an Orthodox mass once, it was quite pleasant, I just don't like the fact the priest faces the iconostasis instead of the people attending the mass, but overall , I think we are very close to each other can't we just remove Francis and reconcile the churches ?

you're talking like it doesn't happen here aswell.
Yes it's not at such a "higher" level mainly because the church(es) are also smaller, but you're delusional if you believe such abuses aren't present here or in this part of the continent

ye arent any different from protestants if yer anticatholic

communists did alot to cuck the orthodox with kgb agent kirill and other sellouts

Can't do. Maybe once i'm done with my education but so far it's not possible for me.

Until then, i will consider myself non denominational with Orthodox leanings. I read from the study Bible and pray the Jesus prayer everyday.

abuses happen everywhere wherever adults are given authority over children, but there is no systematic church abuse of children in Orthodox countries. why? because the parents would kill the pedos responsible, befor trial

Byzantine Catholic is best. Prove me wrong
>inb4 heretic
>inb4 pope

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2692892/Romanian-priest-jailed-killing-young-nun-CRUCIFIED-botched-exorcism-ritual.html

Nothing to say you cannot buy icons, user. Would be a good step for you. Great thing about being Orthodox is you never have to justify some random stupid thing the Pope said or prots are doing. Orthodox in the news is largely based, minor financial corruption, but no molestation, refugee foot-kissing, or guitar solos.

The whole problem majorly stems from the fact that Catholic priests can't marry, which leads to a lot unwented sexual frustration and their will breaks

are you sure of that

Attached: greececucked.jpg (656x542, 83K)

will someone explain this to me?

*sexual frustration and that leads into a lot of bad stuff happening because of their will breaking

do you think we should reactivate the Uniate Church and subordinate schismatics to the pope?

Attached: Religie_w_I_Rz-plitej_1750.svg.png (754x600, 239K)

Literally the antichrist fellating Satan while a jew sodomizes them while they all give an antifa salute while supporting Hillary on Reddit

But I'm Orthodox

we are atheistic as fuck

greeks become trashy leftists, sad to see desu
but memes aside this has little to do with orthodoxy, which is way healthier than protestantism or catholicism desu

Attached: christianity-ancestry.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>and subordinate schismatics to the pope?
so they can suck nigger foot?

Attached: footfag_antichrist.jpg (800x450, 46K)

faggots will still do it
they infiltrated the churches including orthodox
but its easier for them to hide in the orthodox as theres no accountability
kgb shill patriarchs were never jailed etc

orthodoxytoday.org/blog/2018/06/kallistos-ware-comes-out-for-homosexual-marriage/

commies

since commies don't count as human, the percentage should be higher

It's so annoying that American propaganda uses the Cathedral as a symbol of government.
And calls it the Kremlin.
And removes Orthodox crosses on his pictures.

Attached: time.jpg (720x960, 98K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Finland\

Orthodoxy only makes up 1% of Finland's population. Not 15%.

>prawoslawni in Polish
>pravoslavny in slovak
I still don't understand the etymology of that word, it sounds weird when you say it out loud

Oh please. Catholicism is universalist, it's race blind and this is why it keeps its moral credibility. Your mixing of christianity with chauvinism or racism is why Europe is in dire situation

Probably meant it as 1.5%

prawosławie = "legitimate faith"

They remove the crosses so that normal Americans loose sympathy

>cyprus
>89.1%

>orthodoxy
servants of siloviki and literal bandits
current russian patriarch is former oligarch that STILL sells vodka and tobacco
so pious wow.
the only true orthodoxy is left in deep wilderness sketes and closed-up monasteries.

Attached: priest.jpg (236x380, 16K)

>is why Europe is in dire situation
if your meaning of a
>non-dire situation
would be whites dying out, then you are a sick man

is it a coincidence that all orthodox countries are shit?i think not

Ah, now it makes sense, it just didn't really make sense in Slovak when I separated the 2, except for the first part

whites wouldn't be dying if christians provided a good witness, but fascism, chauvinism, nazism etc. compromised european tradition and as I see on this forum, dumb people don't draw proper conclusions but still want to revive those compromised concepts

kek

Attached: cristian-pomohaci-1.jpg (869x597, 77K)

I thought Armenia was Orthodox too

Attached: zTGKu0uYKDO_QCqA38QA9GKZfADrvOEqhZJpJRFF1Y4.png (689x677, 232K)

In Poorland still 37% of people go on Sundays to mass and 67% go to confession during Easter. Meanwhile in the East, atheism is ruling. Is this a sign from Providence that finally eastern territories will become catholicized?

Can't you go convert, and still attend Catholic services? I've known Orthodox to do this - they don't use any other services of the catholic church- don't pay them, don't confess, etc

Diaspora reporting in. God Bless!

They are lower IQ people from mostly Muslim populations. If that isn't a threat to our Christian way of living I don't know what is.

They are apostolic, belonging in the miaphysite group, like Copts

Attached: 35437326_304526913419413_8683936256284950528_n.png (601x401, 210K)

Religion is bullshit. Grow the fuck up, everyone.

That's primarily with Russian Orthodox, after Stalin when the church had a resurgence, the USSR tried to develop a Pseudo "Positive Christianity" thing with the Russian Orthodox church

I actually did! I made a home altar where i pray morning and evening. It's better than nothing.

I'm sure the Lord appreciates my efforts.

Attached: knight feel.jpg (474x510, 31K)

yep this is what i was trying to say
thanks.

Orthodoxy is the truest and the most pure form of Christianity, no doubt in that

unlike Roman Imperial cult mixed Catholicism and even more mutated Protestantism

However, I'm always suspicious of modern pro-Orthodox propaganda, since it is usually orchestrated by Putintrolls, who care little of Orthodoxy or Christian values, but only use it to solidify the materialism of the modern Russian oligarchy and top 1%

Kirie eleison!

>implying we even have Catholic churches here
We only have 2, lol

Abuses happen because the Catholic church started to demand priestly celibacy, the Orthodox break with that, Orthodox Priests can become ordained as married men - they cannot remarry if divorced, Single Men get stuck in celibacy if they get ordained

So what's the game plan here?

Where are you from in Albania exactly. Serbian here, have only been in Elbasan, Dures and Skoder.

but I agree with you, but I just don't blame everything on those retards. I'm only saying that christian whites have compromised their tradition through ideologies of 19. and 20. century and people became nihilistic and pessimistic, so they don't breed. This is whites fault and you on this forum want to perpetuate this state of affairs. I don't want multiculturalism, but when I see all the degeneracy around me, I accept that multiculturalism will likely happen and I don't have much influence over that

>Armenians
>Copts
>Oriental Orthodox
So...Literal heretics? Do you even know how to Council of Chalcedon?

>blaming fascism for low birthrate
>would want to live in a tribal medieval shithole with low-iq half niggers
Literal brainlet.

That and they have easy access to young boys, altar boys and worse in Catholic Institutions. R. Catholicism pushed for the literal celibacy, Orthodox pulled for the practical and spiritual - the Orthodoxy allows married men to be ordained - and reproduce. Single men cannot, and the married priests CANNOT remarry if the spouse dies or leaves/divorces

>fascism
What's the problem Stanislaw?

But he has nice page in vk where he congratulates the football team and talks about the abolition of toll highway. So funny.

I am glad that at the same time there is alot of "faith" threads lately, I have reconverted a couple of weeks ago into believing in God, Currently he is showing us how satan his devils work ( THE LGBT community, Drag, abortion)

Apocalypse should happen soon in order for more people to make sense, love the light, The big reveal is on its way.

you don't believe that. Come on, the conflict between Russia and Georgia was a stage-managed event by NATO and Saakashvili who was subsequently booted out of Georgia for corruption and murdering his opponents! I actually still think he's wanted under an arrest warrant by a court in Georgia!

Pay debnts KKE

>christian whites have compromised their tradition through ideologies of 19. and 20. century and people became nihilistic and pessimistic, so they don't breed.
this is because we gave women the right to vote. they want to bring migrants in and they compete with men for jobs.

>Orthodoxy is the truest and the most pure form of Christianity, no doubt in that
Orthodoxy will lose against catholicism because it's too separated from life, it's like a christian averroism. If you look at medieval Europe, then catholic churches were built in cities, next to stock exchanges and slaughterhouses, while orthodox churches were built in remote places, which separated every day life from religion. Also, orthodoxy has little theology. Also, orthodoxy didn't have gothic and they depict Christ only in triumphalistic way

oh see, those guys compromised christianity too, because of people like Codreanu. And on this forum I still see dumb retards praising him and his chauvinistic league. And now that gypsy screams kyrie eleison!

tbf Iceland is as far from Christian as you will ever get. I read recently that Icelandic women don't actually marry anymore, and just shag anyone they want whenever they want,

>I blame nihilism and low birthrates on ideologies that propagated big families, high birthrates for whites and especially people with good genetics.

>Catholicism stronk
Motherfucker you got south America, Poland and Portugal.
Everywhere else it's dead.
Far worse than whatever problems Orthodoxy might have.
But keep on coping papal whore.

I wrote already that fascism as a cult of strength is for sadists, and sadists compromised christianity in Europe. Compare fascists with medieval knights. How noble the latter were compared with the former

You bought into the noble knight meme.
You really are an actual brainlet.

This is completely false. In Russia at least, entire communities were formed around monestaries. In fact, this became so widespread it became a controversy in the Church known as the possessors vs. non-possessors debate

Finland is 1.5% more like. Get your figures right

>then catholic churches were built in cities, next to stock exchanges and slaughterhouses
>while orthodox churches were built in remote places
Which is exactly why Orthodoxy hasn't been jewed to the same extend as all other denominations of Christianity.

Just look at Mt. Athos.

Evangelicalism, Prosletyzing Missionary-ism, and the like are reasons why the Catholic Church is so shit.
The Orthodox no longer Prosletyze, you find them.
The fact that they are the bulwark against Modern Roman Catholicism means they have a good chance to take detractors from vatican 2 - Sedevacantists, Trad Cath's.
I looked towards the protestant side of things, finding mostly Judaisers - Southern Baptists, or State Run shit tier denominations like Anglican Communion denominations

lol, you are retarded. I actually see many Poles praising Codreanu and taking a special interest in him, moreso sometimes than even Romanians

This desu. Catholicism is small today and protestantism is just being a virtue signaling secular in this day and age. Orthodoxy as the oldest form is also the most alive still in a world in religious decline

you couldn't see the protests in London recently and disbelieve in satan

>on ideologies that propagated big families
The world is more complex than bookish manifestos and posters Laszlo. If you don't understand that, then Hungary will collapse. Generally just stop being a sadist and relax, why the fuck are you so angry and stressed out, so that you want to attack minorities or something

>this is because we gave women the right to vote
oh, another way to discredit christianity! Feminism didn't have any foundations in past misbehaviour of Europeans, it's all wimmin

>le noble knights
Medieval knights were literally fascists.

Attached: knight wtf.jpg (800x999, 92K)

>Far worse than whatever problems Orthodoxy might have.
hahaha. Orthodoxy on a practical level is dead, it exists only because Orthodox Church is in bed with low iq politicians who give money to it

Again, atheism in Orthodox countries is a clear sign from Providence - this is a terra nova for catholic religion

Orthodoxy is holding its own, in terms of numbers. Big problem is, Orthodox churches in the west are usually either compromised by liberalism (big in the USA), or they are too ethnically exclusive catering to diaspora communities. Unfortunately there are not yet initiatives to set up something like a 'Church of the Danes' which will cater to the Danish people who wish to become Orthodox. Its very sad.

Uh-huh.

Attached: based.jpg (634x636, 150K)

Sacred fascists, but yeah. I mean, they were 'fascist' in the Evolian sense.

that's all I was saying: Orthodoxy is closest to the original early Christianity, with its emphasis on mysticism and the drive to be close to God. Not so much about courtroom legalism of Catholicism

I don't believe that at this moment it's about losing or winning against Catholicism or any other Christian denomination. There are far more dangerous foes and it doesn't really depent whether a religion is 'separated from life' or not. It's mostly about numbers, demographics and people's attitude

Catholicism is rotten to its very core.
There's no saving it.
You change centuries old dogmas to accommodate liberal values.
Except in doing so the Vatican neither gets new believers, but only ends up loosing whatever devout catholics remain.
That's what happens when you play a numbers game instead of guarding the faith.

Attached: 1502049812499.png (1280x520, 240K)

don't you have a tranny's feet to lick?

>I actually see many Poles praising Codreanu
pfff. Why would anybody in Poorland care about some emotionally disturbed retard

>Which is exactly why Orthodoxy hasn't been jewed to the same extend as all other denominations of Christianity
well, compare the influences of Orthodoxy and Catholicism. Orthodoxy just gave up

>You bought into the noble knight meme.
Oh but knights certainly advocated for nobility and gave better witness than sadistic fascists

>Medieval knights were literally fascists.
mhm, this is why there was treuga dei

Stop counter-signalling like a retard Boleslaw. We know that Roman Catholicism is stronk in Poland and Hungary to some extent, but you have to acknowledge that Ireland is a total shithole in terms of SJW bullshit, as is Latin America and most of the Med