Fuck: Why are boomers so based?

Roasties BTFO

Attached: VPPWa5s_d.jpg (561x589, 56K)

This is why it’s important to think ahead. People should have land before starting families, not living in a flat that belongs to another person. Maybe if these people were better prepared and planned ahead, they wouldn’t be having to live in an apartment in the first place.

Can boomers just drop please? I'm not paying for your fucking SS or Medicunt you sack of shits.

As soon as you pay them back for the education they funded Im sure they would be happy to fuck off

Is this racism or is it really stinkism?

Roasties BTFO

based crumpet

Mate. If everyone did that, white birth rates would be 3x lower

They owe me money for that shit show.

I can't wait to travel to England and try your curry and khababs cuisine!!!!

I'.m visiting in march.. do you know of a good camel khabab shop?

Attached: 1522760033005.jpg (1084x625, 186K)

Curios logic. Please, do go on

ABSOLUTELY BOOMERED

Attached: 81ENTyPt5hL._SL1500_[1].jpg (621x1500, 191K)

whats the regulation he sites? makes no sense

If there are children under the age 4 or 5 (can't remember exact) and there is a water boiler/heating issue, it must be fixed in four days before he gets hit with a huge fine.
There is a shortage of plumbers in Britain, and he must also rely on the mother alerting him of plumbing issues before he can schedule.
He says it is quite literally impossible to have a plumber in 4 days come and fix it, so having a tenant with kids that young is an extremely high risk for him.

BASED BOOMER

That's why we had to wait till my woman was nearly 30 before even starting to try for a kid. She had to let her best eggs go to waste because living in a big city is no way to raise a child in 2018, let alone earning enough to pay for such a big flat even as a STEM major. Nearly nobody can affort a house in germany, those start at 200K in the country and at 1M in a big city. Not even talking about fancy stuff. Meanwhile the average wage is 40K annualy for a family (both working), mind you before 55% taxes. Leaving you with 20K annualy to rent, buy food etc for the whole family. You will not be able to buy a house anywhere in germany with that.

Meanwhile niggers get whole houses payed for by gibs.

But that would be a positive thing you cretin

Why should I pay them back for something I didn't ask for and actively avoided attending?

Based

Attached: 1483911819082.jpg (358x473, 93K)

so a regulation backfires on the very people its supposed to protects

>falling for (((American))) rent shaming they put out there either because they don't know how to calculate the real costs including depreciation, repairs, taxes, commissions etc or because they are mortgage Jews
>but 80m^2 flat in Munich for 500000 Eurobux
>Government decides your neighborhood needs a Mosque
>lose 90% of your wealth in a single week
That being said, you should have built your career first and then get a gf, not tricking a gf into thinking you have money by renting/leasing a BMW and then letting her eggs rot away while you try to play catch up in the real world.

what's with this newspapers shitty titles

sounds like it's a problem with the housing council and that the landlord has done nothing wrong, still pretty based

That's actually a legit reason. The shit chinks and Indians cook seeps into the walls and never fucking leaves.

t. lived above a Chinese family

We both bean poor during our studies and know each other for over a decade. She's the perfect waifu, not letting her go. She still can have 3-4 kids before it gets risky, while wanting to homeschool, so maybe we're coming over for a couple years to little germany, as it's verbiten here.

Meh I stand with the boomers if you are the alternative.

It is.
It's the housing councils retarded rules and the landlord is trying to stop whores, roasties, and shitskins from fucking him over.
He has done nothing wrong

Single moms deserve to live in the street again as whores

Society won’t change until there are irrevocable consequences

Attached: 7D1BCB4D-83B5-42EB-BACA-D51CCD87D065.jpg (654x449, 48K)

so true
women should be banned from getting pregnant until they are are 55+

Godspeed with your family and homeschooling your kids in Best Germany, BUT do not fall for the "rent is money just thrown out the window" meme.

4 days? What world are they living in? With British Gas you are likely to wait a week or two minimum and British Gas is the best we have.

No it wouldn't, It would mean more cunts taking responsibility and thinking further ahead than one fucking weekend.

How about we sue them for failure to deliver on that education.

>B...but having poorly educated women reading out of textbooks to children is how modern education works.
Universal education was a mistake.

If everyone started doing this the roastie epidemic will cease to exist.

>force child to do something
>later force them to pay for something you didn't even want or ask for
boomer logic everyone, absolute fucking immoral degenerates. Every single one of them should non ironically be killed and used for fertilizer.

I agree. The idea that the single mother has been allowed to participate in society is absolutely disgusting.

Once upon a time we knew how to deal with these whores, relegate them to the fringes of civilization and make sure everyone knew your life would be fucked if you decided to be a whore.

Now people actually try to lionize or otherwise admire these society wrecked parasites.

There isn't enough social housing in the UK so local councils use a lot of private landlords to house people. There are also a lot of people in private lettings claiming housing benefit which is paid direct from the local councils to the private landlord

There are two big problems for private landlords when dealing with council funded tenants. Both involve the council trying to fuck them over

Firstly the councils started to try and set their own rates for what they would pay out in rent to landlords and as expected they chose to set rates way below market rates. We have/had some council tenants in some of our properties that has caused problems. Family of 5 were previously renting a 4 bed detached with garden and garage in a nice ish area for £865/month, which was a little under market rate but they were a nice and reliable family but stretching it further would have caused them problems. One day we get a letter from the council telling us that our rates have been assessed to be unfair and that they will only be paying £510/month in the future, take it or leave it. We had to evict them all

More recently they have made housing safety checking (the councils legal requirement stuff extra to normal landlord checks) the responsibility and cost of the landlords and at the same changed regulations to add further burden to the "safety checking" and charge big fines for non compliance. The regulations change and get stupid when children are involved in the tenancy. This greatly increases legal and admin costs for the tenancy and puts the landlord at serious risk of large fines for circumstances they have no control over

We want our own home no matter what, leaving something for the kids, beeing self sufficient, a little bit Varg style. Can't have that in a flat, where your landlord gets autistic if you even paint your wall to dark. Want to raise them in nature and beeing able to live their lives where they have been born, instead of beeing a nomadic wage cuck. Currently looking into cheap old buildings to renovate somewhere where nobody wants to live for cheaper.

But I wouldn't mind you guys speeding up the Ohrkanzler Anschluss.

That is the attitude of someone who was too lazy and / or stupid to take advantage of the opportunities that they were offered. Thats just self pity, fortunately that only affect you, nobody else cares

Hey fuck you i met my gf in high school and im in nearly the same predicament and the german, i dont want to raise my son in the cities in this country, you know theyre worse than anything else on your continent.

:) the tears of failure

>creates the problem of over running the country with non whites through mass migration
>creates the problem of single mothers through feminism and cultural marxism
>only does something when it affects them personally by evicting them, millennials still have to deal with the sand niggers and whores

Wow OP you sure convinced me, boomers are FUCKIN' BAAAAASED!

What about widows?

>fines of up to £30,000
it would be safer to put them up in hotels for the two months notice he has to give them

If you go for some witch hut in the forest of absolute-nowhere then it might be worth it, but only if you can afford to pay for it right away. Getting into debt slavery over that is absolutely not worth it.
The money you save in rent (minus losses you have with owning your own place) is always competing with the money you could get if you actually invested the price of the property, be it stocks or an apartment that you rent out.
And your kids might be happier about inheriting a decked out stock portfolio instead of a aging property bound to a place they probably do not plan on living in at every phase of their lives, constantly demanding repairs and care.

The biggest problem is that even when you do the best you can an get them in the city, the city will ruin your child, at least as soon as it has to go to school as no home schooling here is allowed. So even if we would sacrifice everything and raise a child to our best abilities here chances are it would end up with subhuman friends and lefty teachers telling it to be ashamed of himself and thank achmed for fucking him over on each walk home.

I know it because that was the case even back in the 90s when I have grown up. Maybe send your wife to her extended famiyl in the country and let her raise it there and you see her in the weekend? That was one of our ideas, but obviously it's just temporary and super shitty as a young family, but at least you can get more kids out of it and an extedned family is always a god thing for kids.

He isn't based. If boomers like him didn't buy up housing at such an over inflated rate on cheap low interest mortgages to profit off of the taxpayer by letting the council pay an extortionate rate to house immigrant families and druggies, then maybe young white working class people would be able to afford to own their own assets.

The rage of seeing your country being torn apart for short term boomer profit

And that is a good thing

Yeah, thankfully my wife is as frugal as it gets (in a good way, cooking war time recipes and canning everything, thank god for granmothers which raise girls). Even if we would need to Ratenabzahlung we would be able to pay it off in a matter of 5-10 years for the more expansive ones. Worth it. I don't expect that SHTF before 10-15 years. We're yet to hit peak degeneracy.

Either way we're financially stable and hving a safe homebase is a priority, afterwards the rest goes to the kids, like private/ bording schools. Not gonna let a Flaschenkanzler-Wähler teach my kids about social justice and (((sexual education))). They will inherit a good education, a loving family and money when they are old enough.

Yeah! Screw your own offspring! Boomers had to RAISE them! How awful of their children to get taken care of. It's not like Boomers got the same treatment by their parents. Not. Boomers also didn't get 20$ hourly wages untrained at 14 yo.

Well ill have a job soon enough, we can start a family within the next few years if we are lucky. Especially if I get this job for the TSA, if this happens after a year or so i can get a transfer to a smaller airport in a cheaper and less populated area. Where the schools would be better and the cost of living would actually be decent.

That's good to hear. The first 3-4 years you can live in the city, as the kid stays home. After that you need to find a better place. But at least that would give you the possibily to get them earlier.

Philadelphia is fucking garbage and I refuse to put a child through this school system

Nonsense, you don’t understand what long term planning is. Everything you espouse is selfishly about your own short term gain

Yeah, that's why you need a plan. Either wait the full time or get them shortly (3-4 years) before you move out to the country. Depending on your age, that might be the better solution. But than you _really_ need to get the fuck out of there. AS far as I know Philly is a nigger nest, so it's absolutly no place for children to find friends.

>single mothers
>thinking far enough ahead to have finances in order
>thinking ahead at all
The only forethought they have is what negro to shag without protection at a strip bar

/ourlandlord/

Attached: tost-comrade!.jpg (604x402, 36K)

You're right, i don't see the long term benefits of importing millions of different people that all hate each other from the most inbred, violent and poorest countries on earth.

Please explain the long term benefits.