Huwhite People Have No Culture

Huwhite People Have No Culture

“Ancient Greece is considered the birthplace of Western culture, with the world's first democratic system of government and major advances in philosophy, science and mathematics”

> The Greek people are not huwhite
> Therefore the foundation of Western Civilization is from a non-white people
> Therefore huwhite people have no culture

Don’t believe me?
Let’s look at some facts…..

Y-chromosones

Passed down from father to son. This allows us to track ancient migrations and let gives us an insight into who your ancestors were.

Greek Males

European Y-chromosones

R1b (indo-european) - 15.5%
R1a - 11.5%
I2b - 1.5%
I2a - 9.5%
I1 - 3.5%

Non-European Y-chromosones

G2a - 6.5%
J2 - 23%
J1 - 3%
E1b1b - 21%
T - 4.5%

> So 58% of Greek men descend from non-European peoples.

Lets take a look at Greek autosomal DNA (racial composition)

European Admixture

North-West European Admixture = 10%
Eastern European = 10%
Mediterranean/Southern European = 50%

Non-European Admixture

West Asian = 25% (turkroach)
South West Asian = 5%

> Greeks are racially 70% European 30% Non-European (Le 70% Face)

Southern Italy tells a very similar story along with Etruscans putting real doubt about whether we can even say Romans were really a huwhite culture.

> Greeks weren’t huwhite Jow Forums - change my mind!
Sauce:
eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml
eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups_by_region.shtml

Attached: le70percentGreekFace.png (798x533, 910K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3fnPwj1AMpo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/italians white/type/op/start/2018-07-01/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/greeks white/type/op/start/2018-07-01/
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Implying whites had no culture before civilization

Greeks are a people descended from proto ind-Eruopeans aka Aryans that were definately white people.

Greek language religion philosophy and culture as well as genetics come from the ancient Aryans. The Arya are the progenitors of Western civilization and the hail from the areas north of the black sea.

pic is of a tocharian who were an aryan tribe that migrated all the way to western china in modern day wigerstan

You aren’t redpilled until you realize the chosen people are Europeans and that white privilege is a covenant with god.

pic of tocharian aryan of modern day western china

Attached: tocharian bhudist.png (219x294, 204K)

>we wuz space explorers an shiiet

Lol
I'm the Scatman
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
(I'm the Scatman)
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop bop bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Everybody stutters one way or the other
So check out my message to you
As a matter of fact, I don't let nothin' hold you back
If the Scatman can do it, so can you
Everybody's sayin' that the Scatman stutters
But doesn't ever stutter when he sings
But what you don't know I'm gonna tell you right now
That the stutter and the scat is the same thing to you
I'm the Scatman
Where's the Scatman?
I'm the Scatman
Why should we be pleasin' in the politician heathens
Who would try to change the seasons if they could?
The state of the condition insults my intuitions
And it only makes me crazy and a heart like wood
As a matter of fact, don't let nothin' hold you back
If the Scatman can do it, brother, so can you
I'm the Scatman
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop bop bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
As a matter of fact, I don't let nothin' hold you back
If the Scatman can do it, so can you
I hear you all ask 'bout the meaning of scat
Well, I'm the professor and all I can tell you is
While you're still sleepin', the saints are still weepin' 'cause
Things you call dead haven't had the chance to be born
I'm the Scatman
(You)

Attached: IMG_8937.gif (320x226, 925K)

lmao you gotta be kidding me
greece isnt white?
next you'll be telling me equatorial africa is white and iceland is black
get real please
no one believes your slide thread

1) Modern Greeks are not the same people as ancient Greeks. Modern Greeks are Turks.
2) Ancient Greece was merely a contributor to European culture rather than the 'birthplace'.
3) You're a fucking retard go read a book.

You've gone to a lot of bother for the most unconvincing pile of old shite I've ever seen.
You assume, you exclude, you act like a silly sausage

Look at the data 58% of Greeks descend from non-european peoples. None of the 58% are indo-european.

People all over the world speak English doesn't mean they are ethnic Anglo-Saxons. Just because you speak an indo-european language means nothing about ethnic and cultural background.

Scandinavian Vikings #1

NAA

Attached: 751.jpg (598x792, 58K)

What is white?

so many muslim shitskins here

Attached: turk in britain.png (1812x1113, 730K)

Non-Arab Caucasian.

European dna

Greeks aren't Muslim. They are mixed-Turk ethnicity and Christian religion.
This isn't an uncommon idea and it is backed by genetic evidence therefore trying to say that I'm some specific poster is almost as retarded as OP is.

europe above italy

No1. The 'huwhite ancient Greeks' argument might be true where's your data?

No2. Maybe your should learn history to understand the timeline of Civilization. Greek - Roman - Franks - Holy Roman Etc. Without Greeks huwhite people would still be sacrificing children to Odin.

No3. Not and argument!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 17.47.51.png (391x350, 164K)

ITT

Attached: C9yfJifVwAEl-ym.jpg (713x528, 40K)

1) We have DNA from ancient people. Just look it up and find that they don't resemble modern Greeks in any way.
2) Greek and Roman culture was adopted in part by the Germanics but the majority was torn out and thrown away because it was worth less than shit. Greeks adopted their culture from the Middle East and changed it to fit their needs. For a long time Arianism was practiced among the Germanic Kingdoms which was basically Germanic paganism combined with the bible.
3) It's not an argument. It's an objective fact. Not everything that is stated requires you to have an alternative opinion on it retard.

Ancient Greeks were Aryans, look at the statues they look Aryan.

Ancient Germanic culture was pagan, also it was more isolated so it didn't have time to develop, but most of the ancient empires of the world were White or White blooded, so yeah.

youtu.be/3fnPwj1AMpo

Attached: Hiccup x Astrid2.jpg (821x821, 184K)

Nordid, Dolicocephalic.

it's sad how it's only shitskins like you posting behind anglo flags

lmao that's a long one

The swarthier non-Indo-European Greeks were slaves of the fair skinned blond Dorian Indo-Europeans

Attached: true-colors-of-greek-statues-apollo.jpg (630x630, 90K)

You're projecting. You're the Turk that is mad about Greeks being genetically related to you.

>What is white?

"White" is a meme term for American

Europeans identify with their ethnic heritage

While Greeks are white now, ancient Greece would not have considered themselves or cared about being white

lies

How?

>We have DNA from ancient people. Just look it up and find that they don't resemble modern Greeks in any way.
but they do, Greeks have appreciable continuity with Mycenaeans, but at the same time are more "northern" i.e have less anatolia_neolithic ancestry and more steppe, likely from Slavs

whites stole greek and roman POC accomplishments. Nothing new.
Whites are the real we wuzzers, not niggers

It's mixed not complete replacement. Turks are steppes people with some other ME admixtures.

the E1b of the Greeks is 99% E-v13, which is essentially an south-east European mutation, happened likely in the late neolithic
I mean, it was there likely before R1b-M269
similar thing for G2a

the steppe in Greeks can't be from Turks since Greeks pretty much completely lack Turkic paternal markers among them, their R1a is the most likely culprit, from medieval Slavs

Greeks sculpted statues of themselves, we know what they looked like. They were white. But white, as a term for any European, is a misnomer. The Greeks were Greeks. Athenians Athenians, and Spartans Spartans. Genetically they are/were European. Calling everyone from Europe white plays into the erasure of the multitudes of white culture.

And you have it backwards. Greeks today are far less "white" now than they were in the days of Plato and Aristotle.

modern Greeks are mongrels.

Ancient Greeks were closer to Gheg Albanians that are 100% European today

Attached: 525FBD0D-6598-4D58-BFBE-942AAD7A664C.png (1909x2049, 489K)

Stop projecting, Balotelli.

Out of Africa? More like Out of Albania.

Albanians make other Southern “Europeans” look like bitch niggers
>Albanian is now known to have been the first language of Europe, before Latin
>known for big swords back in the Roman Empire, friendly and attractive people get the job done (30% of British people have Albanian DNA)
>even christcucks have something for their liking - Skenderbeg knighted by Pope, awarded Christianias Ameritus or some shit for single handedly stopping Europe bell getting blacked & creating modern Albania
>the fiercest fighters when it comes to pride
>if you are friends with them they will kill for you
>ask any woman in Europe which men have the most respect for women and they will all say Albanian
>can blend in almost any White country due to ability to learn foreign European languages 2x faster than any other race because Albanian was the first language of Europe (also explains why there are so many Worldwide Albanian professional translators and linguists comparative to the tiny amount of population vs other countries)
>anytime you are this strong all other males will hate
>bigger balls than every other race combined (see Shkreli, honour killings and blood feuds)
>Napoleon came from Albanian clan in Italy
>Albanian enclave run the Ottoman Empire
>Albanians were to enshrine independence in the Balkans
>Kemal Ataturk was Albanian
>Albanians were the main source of elite Prussian cavalry

check history before any newfags try to tell me Albanians didnt single handedly stop Europe from getting mixed from Ottomans

NONE of roaches shitposting ablut Albania will ever come out with a public statement against Albania IRL - they will simply be killed

Albanians took the hardest blow and we owe these people a debt of gratitude. “Greeks” on the other hand deserve death for marrying armenians, turks and gypsies under orthodox blessing

Attached: 1AD86A3E-4CC9-4BAF-892D-EC76775EA457.png (1013x758, 171K)

t. we wuzzing wh*toid

Nice input, thanks!

Attached: spartaBobRoss.png (749x494, 545K)

Mate look at it this way:
>Turks invade.
>Massive rapebaby boom.
>Turks then tax the balls off the rapebabies because they are Christian but no longer rape as often.
>Rapebaby population gradually gets raped by other groups leaving few with Turk Y DNA but still a majority of the total DNA.
If you're a Christian dude in a poorly run Islamic caliphate are you going to have your daughter marry Hu Turk son of Turk or Astropopeles? By giving partial autonomy to the Greeks the rapebabies lost power and were reduced to a female lineage which combined with the fact that they are rape babies resulted in near zero Turkic XY lineage despite many other traits being extremely close to Turk.

It's like how Ireland has barely any Y lineage. The 'sexual freedom' of women for the last few millennia and the increase of powerful Norman/English/Scottish lords has left Ireland as one of the most cuckolded countries of all time.

nobody is interested in your fantasies and contorted explanations without any shred of evidence mate
whatever Y-DNA similarity(or mtDNA as well) exists between the two populations, doesn't seem to have much to do with a medieval input from Turks

Anatolia and Greece share a genetic link since the stone age all the way to the Byzantine period, to think the similarity is all having to with Turks, an empire known for its rather lax policies in terms of administration of their subjects, is straight up insane

Attached: East-Asian-mtDNA-map.png (800x581, 70K)

Why don't you show your real flag, Gr**k?

Whether the Turks actually originated from Central Asia is another matter entirely. I'm talking about the similarities between modern Turks and modern Greeks.

Ahahahaha
Greeks!
>42% white

Oi! Bin that reasoning mate, right there’s grounds for 6 months in the slamma. Maybe them black blokes’ll do you some good when they fuck your arse.

of course there are similarities, point is that you'd find essentially the same similarity before Turks even conquered Anatolia, because Anatolia and Greece share an extremely long past, way beyond Turkish history
the fact that I have to point out such obvious shit says alot

>Greek people are not huwhite
Austria’s greatest conductor, Herbert Von Karajan, was of Greek descent.

“White” people are what we say they are. Live with it.

Attached: 0F72A74B-161E-46B0-B92F-852B6D4B02F7.gif (1330x530, 89K)

>Austria’s greatest conductor, Herbert Von Karajan, was of Greek descent.
We Wuz. By far another proof that southern nonwhiteoid roaches can’t survive for shit in their own shithole and need to crawl to White European area to leech

They were both similar in both cases yet you're ignoring the difference between modern greek/anatolians and ancient greek/anatolians. If they are genetically dissimilar compared to the ancient groups it doesn't matter if they have maintained a similar genetic difference between the two groups.
For example England and Scotland had similar genetic profiles in Roman times. Nowadays you see the same thing. However modern British people are primarily Germanic while ancient British people were Celtic.
Of course I'm talking about Lowland Scots with this example. Highland Scots remain similar to their ancient Celtic heritage.

>people all over the world speak our language and read or books
>have no culture

go back to your shithole pedophile goat-fucker.

>They were both similar in both cases yet you're ignoring the difference between modern greek/anatolians and ancient greek/anatolians.
I'm not ignoring anything, there's ancient DNA from the area, and Greeks differ from bronze age Greeks largely because of more steppe ancestry and dilution of anatolia neolithic ancestry, nothing about it suggests this difference has to do with Turks

in fact, iron age Greece and Anatolia were probably closer to each other than modern Greeks and Turks are

It's fine, we are not huwhite.

Now if you would be so kind as to stop using our lexicon and we can go our seperate ways.

I will not even prohibit you from making use of greek mathematics, physics, astronomy, philosophy and philology, as well as arts.
Just stop using greek words and that can be our official breakup.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

can't understand why these parasites can't stick to their own history and achievements and have this obsession with us

white = Germanics, there, solved it

This fucking board is obsessed.
Greece, being a tiny country with a plethora of problems, irrelevant in the world stage, yet these mouthbreathers need to make several threads about our "whiteness" daily.

I am tired of it.

>our
>Iranian-Armenian-Ethiopian bastards claims anything after Alexander the Great as his own
Begone

You're like a little baby.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/italians white/type/op/start/2018-07-01/

I can trace my ancestry to the 16th century. My DNA is 100% southern european, and coincides with the mDNA makeup of neolithic greeks.

I am a PhD candidate on phylogenetics.

Do you even know where your father's from, mongrel?

mmh I think Greeks get more white butthurt per capita than us

Attached: 1531091569753.jpg (741x568, 73K)

These barbarians are almost spiritually empty as the asians, their soul is closer to animals than humans.
The only thing they are good for is slavery and war.

OBSESSED
when will whitoids learn?

Germanics won. Everyone else got trashed. Deal with it.

>Germanics won
oh it shows, took you little to drive Europe to the ground

Attached: 1531750218792.png (930x479, 677K)

shitskin, please. Pic related is closest to Ancient Greeks you can get

Attached: FF964DB6-EB7B-460F-BC72-DA7D92DFCA2D.jpg (2048x1454, 2.17M)

Really ?
you know who really controls you white trash.

Saying "the greeks" doesn't recognize that there was a higher class and a lower class in greek civilization.

Similarly in italy, if you take the whole thing as an average it's going to hide the fact that italy was made up of different peoples. (One of them more european,one of them less european).

Austrians don’t accept Von Karajan?

You’ve never been to Vienna.

Now this is the face of Iranian-Ethiopian-Armenoid subhumans that modern Greeks are

Attached: 2184F93D-33C0-4C09-8C96-D190719CAB3A.png (853x474, 364K)

That's why hitler was dealthy embarrassed about germany's lack of culture and said so in many occassions.

We have an epidemic of children spraying 2000 year old ruins with graffiti. We have so many of 2 millennia monuments that we hardly register them.
Meanwhile, white people safekeep trinkets from the 1800s, and consider them ancient.

There's an insurmountable chasm between our peoples.

Fuck me, they've one thread more too, 31 vs 30 over the same 19 day period.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/greeks white/type/op/start/2018-07-01/

Attached: apu cowboy.jpg (1148x746, 147K)

Do string quartets ever become popular without the advancements of the Italians?

I'm sure that has nothing to do with the fact that Greece hasn't produced anything in the last 2000 years.

>"The smallest palazzo in Florence ... is worth more than all Windsor Castle. If the English destroy anything in Florence or Rome, it will be a crime. In Moscow, it wouldn't do any great harm; nor in Berlin, unfortunately."

Greek Y-chromosomes changed with the expansion of Islam and the Ottoman Turks. Ancient Greeks were mostly I2, R1b, and R1a.

kike

You seem to infer that byzantium wasn't a marriage of roman and greek culture. Unsightly.

Even my name is that of a Byzantine emperror.

>Ancient Greeks were mostly I2, R1b, and R1a.
>nearly all minoans and mycenaeans samples found were J2

Attached: 64A3E1B1-5220-40E4-AD32-082972222FA4.gif (755x567, 3.77M)

>Have face trodden on.
>We are in it together!
Sad.

don't know m8, not my kind of music

The whole of europe was hellenized during that time, the roman empire was no exception.
After the death of alexander there was strife and civir wars between his 4 generals and their armies, most city-states embraced the romans as saviors. Our cultures were so similar and our relationships had been so good that it was an amicable relationship. We gave them our pantheon, our science, our festivals, our art.

There's a reason it's called the hellenistic period. Romans and Greeks have been compatriots for 2200 years.

Hu white are literally aryans the builders of the ancient world
Yamna dna is aryan
From india iran xingiang in china ...all the founders of the ancient world

Attached: Haak_et_al_Fig_3_small.png (350x365, 37K)

I really like this kind of posts

"The ancient Mycenaeans and Minoans were most closely related to each other, and they both got three-quarters of their DNA from early farmers who lived in Greece and southwestern Anatolia, which is now part of Turkey, the team reports today in Nature. Both cultures additionally inherited DNA from people from the eastern Caucasus, near modern-day Iran, suggesting an early migration of people from the east after the early farmers settled there but before Mycenaeans split from Minoans.

The Mycenaeans did have an important difference: They had some DNA—4% to 16%—from northern ancestors who came from Eastern Europe or Siberia. This suggests that a second wave of people from the Eurasian steppe came to mainland Greece by way of Eastern Europe or Armenia, but didn’t reach Crete, says Iosif Lazaridis, a population geneticist at Harvard University who co-led the study."

sauce: sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

Attached: greeks.jpg (1137x1024, 363K)

Obsessed

Reread your article, Armenian monkey. It clearly states that modern Greeks are mutts.

Ain’t Gheg, ain’t Hellenic

steppe people were pretty much the mongols of prehistory, a nomadic people who had a military edge, particularly close to the territories more favorable to them i.e the open steppes, that imposed themselves over the already civilized locals, but essentially also extensively mixing with them, especially where the locals were much more, and perhaps not so easily submitted
which isn't even surprising, kinship for ancients was essentially based on patrilocality, not "autosome-locality", by mixing with local women they diluted their steppe ancestry since the beginning

there's an R1b Yamnaya male found in bronze age Bulgaria who was already quite mixed with balkan farmers, and may have been a remote ancestor of the first proto-Hellenes

He also chose to exterminate you roaches and Albanians helped Germans good in that pursuit

Attached: 9A68208D-9E50-4A00-AFE4-358280E6531D.jpg (1024x997, 55K)

also "whites" from that picture are quite clearly the 56%(steppe) face

LOL

Don't make huwhite people put you slavs through the mince machine again!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 19.30.48.png (432x254, 39K)

He is an Albanian faggot

WE WUZ ILLYRIANS

Actual Gheg Albanians have fine sharp cut facial feuatures you see on Hellenic and Illyrian statues, if we leave all the genetic data behind. All Greeks look like deformed Armenian shitskins and Iranian Arabs

Attached: 5EAB4F28-DDA6-497E-961E-7A4BC028A749.jpg (719x960, 124K)

WE

An offshoot still has greek blood is the truth. Not your we wuzzing

>your we wuzzing
We all know about Hellenic settlements in Southern France.

How come the Occitans don’t dress like Greek armenoids?

Attached: 0BEF9434-EA11-45C1-A47D-84E27FA36072.jpg (3379x2848, 1.38M)

Now the occitans are Albanians too..