Is Sargon Cool?

Is Sargon Cool?

Attached: 04CB3EC3-808F-4C1E-A0CE-2DB8D60027C4.jpg (900x750, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BlHn_yqdS54
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5964539/Transgender-prisoner-female-jail-sexually-assaulted-four-women.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whenever i see him he just reminds me of a guy i went to primary school with. My friend was pretty cool though, a bit of an antisocial loner but a good guy.

Beta male.

meh, he's a commie, but on free speech and anti-sjw issues he's fine. kinda humorous at times.

Yes. Kys for even asking

he keeps trying to cling to his centrism while always feeling like a breath away from screaming about jews. He doesn't ever though.

no

yeah he's COOL
Constipated
Overweighted
Out-of-style
LOSER!

Attached: 1531967593740.gif (467x398, 70K)

No, he's a dork and a cuck. And his voice is annoying as fuck.

Remember when he and milo got a bit tipsy and almost kissed? Milo was such a weirdo and sargon didnt have the spine to say get the fuck off of me lmao.

I dunno. He's just another eCeleb that hands out opinions for others to adopt and parrot verbatim like you see all day long on this echo chamber. He's no different than anyone other eStar in any meaningful way.

I find it funny how he went from Liberal to Nationalist.

>Overweighted
kek

Attached: mFZa5bc.jpg (1024x548, 87K)

I enjoy him and he is a stepping stone to deeper red pills. I actually think if he came out now he would be more supportive of white identity politics but since he has a large audience he doesn't want to risk his shekels. Plus would probably be jailed being British.

Attached: The worst.jpg (625x481, 55K)

Like does he smoke weed? Probably

Happens constantly

No idea, haven't seen him since that IBS thing with Spencer

>S-s-sargon is just making us stronger
Fucking delusional dope. You despise him because he actually provides feasible alternative politics and are deadly afraid that no one will buy your snake-oil anymore.

nah he's a fag

No
>wears kekistan shirts
>doesn't shut the fuck up about Anita Sarkeesian

I'm cool with a K

In Cuck Island, Sargon is considered pretty edgy, but that's only because everything edgier than Sargon was binned.

Don't be a loon, bin that spoon.

kewl

Attached: 1531975305467.jpg (749x800, 166K)

Please link the last video he made about anita

Well he goes to prison if he says a word about kikes.

He's a retard and a sophist. He's a dishonest and mean person. He doesn't understand Loki at all.

Attached: 1409246415723.gif (480x270, 382K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BlHn_yqdS54

>beta male

He's earning above average money (over $100k usd/year), he's an Alpha taking advantage of beta males. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a fucking Jew.

Sargon is cool

He articulates his opinions well enough to hold a higher validation over any Identity politic. He's views of libertarian individualism are well rounded that it has my interest piqued.

He might not be "right" 5 out of 10 times, but at least that's better than some idiot SJW who's right 1 out of 10 times.

What kind of Logic is that? Is DSP an alpha male as well?

cringe incarnate

What's wrong with his forearm?

Attached: 1482568060711.jpg (1282x990, 97K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5964539/Transgender-prisoner-female-jail-sexually-assaulted-four-women.html

Someone tweet this to him. Or send it to his minds account.